Arthur Murray Dance Studio Manchester

Manchester, NH

Your First Dance Should Last a Lifetime!

Arthur Murray Dance Studios have been the industry leader in helping couples prepare for the wedding dance floor for over 100 years! Specializing in the first dance, mother/son dance, father/daughter dance and more! Your first lesson is complimentary at our Manchester NH studio or any one of our eight Boston area locations!

99 Elm Street, Manchester, NH (603) 624-6857

Good People!

Reviewed on 1/25/2014 Maria Raquel G

We took 7 lessons and it showed during our wedding. We did an excellent job in our first dance, and my husband danced the night away. He didn't know how to dance before we stepped foot in the studio. Not cheap, but very, very good. They have some group classes as well, which... Read More were very helpful.

Love!

Reviewed on 10/08/2012 Alex H

When emailing the manager, Steve, he was pleasant, speedy, and understanding. Then, when we met our instructor--Erin, we felt at home. She was super friendly and a great teacher! Our lessons felt 5 minutes long because we were having so much fun! (And we're not big dancers to... Read More start so that's saying something!)

Happy Bride

Reviewed on 9/11/2012 Debra M

We started dance lessons in Febuary 6 months before our wedding. We had a special first song to dance to and we wanted it to be wonderful. Erin at Arthur Murray was our instructor and she did a fabulous job guiding us to learn dance steps to our song. We had fun along the way... Read More and we even learned some other dance moves we could use to other songs at the reception.

Reviewed on 8/24/2016

Great! They have a great way of teaching that makes it easy to learn and fun. Margery always finds a way to help you learn how to do your best. Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 2/02/2016

They helped us make our first dance so memorable. Not only with us but a great, memorable moment with our loved ones.

Pre-Wedding Dance Lessons

Reviewed on 7/02/2014 Becky R

We took 4 lessons before our wedding. We learned some pretty basic dance steps and learned to put it all together. Erin, our instructor, was great! She was so nice and made us feel not quite so nervous. I don't think we could have went through with the lessons if we weren't with... Read More her. The lessons were fun, but it was pretty expensive. We also got some group lessons as part of our package, but we didn't really enjoy them. They matched us up with other people, which was a little uncomfortable at times. We really just wanted to practice together for our big day. Overall it was great to make us feel more comfortable. We got a lot of compliments on our first dance, but it did take some practice at home too.

Wonderful Service!

Reviewed on 6/25/2013 Rachael K

My husband and I took dance lessons the month before our wedding and Arthur Murray was very attentive and helped us get basic steps down for our first dance. They had our first dance music on file and also gave us the option to practice in an empty dance studio whenever we... Read More wanted. The price was a little high for the service (we had gotten a Groupon for 2 lessons) compared to others in Manchester. But overall service and quality was great!

Dance Lessons

Reviewed on 7/09/2012 Christina R

My fiance and I took dance lessons from Arthur Murray. They seemed a little expensive to me, but I've never taken lessons before. Our instructor was great and patient with us, we had very little experience. We took four lessons and went to a few group classes and by the time the... Read More big day came we were ready.

Fun and entertaining

Reviewed on 8/16/2010 James C

We decided to take dance lessons because my parents were interested in dance. My father wanted to practice for the father daughter dance. Arthur Murray Dance Studio was able to coordinate the father daughter dance and our first dance within 4 lessons. We had a lot more fun then... Read More we ever expected.

Start a Conversation!