Arthur Murray Grande Ballroom of Greenwich

Greenwich, CT

First Dance, Last and Always - Arthur Murray

Couples plan for everything to be perfect on their Wedding Day - your first dance should be no different. Wow your guests with a routine that shows you will be together forever. Call Today For Our Wedding Introductory Special; 1 Private Lesson with Wedding Consultation $49

6 Lewis Street, Greenwich, CT (203) 769-1800

Great Service

Reviewed on 9/21/2011 rosa F

From the moment we walked in we were greeted by smiling staff. Before our first lesson we were offered some champaign to toast our engagement. We were both really nervous but our instructor made us feel really comfortable and we had so much fun. They are very professional and... Read More find out all about the wedding from where its being held to where the photographer will be while we are dancing the first dance so that they could really set everything up for us. I am looking forward to dancing to our song with the great routine our instructor created for us on our wedding day.

So Much Fun!

Reviewed on 6/22/2015 Lauren H

My husband and I had a wonderful time taking pre-wedding dance lessons at Arthur Murray Grande Ballroom of Greenwich! Julia was such a pleasure to work with and was so patient with us learning the dance steps. We received so many compliments on the routine, and I genuinely... Read More feel confident on the dance floor as a result. It was so nice to have an hour out of the week to do something together as a couple where we could relax, laugh, and work together as a team. Between the beautiful facilities, the owner Chris who is absolutely fabulous and a true gem to work with, and the friendly staff - this is the place to go to! Thank you for making my day so special!

Moises Worked Wonders!

Reviewed on 9/02/2014 Jessica C

My husband and I decided to take dance lessons just two weeks before our wedding. We were going back and forth and finally decided that we didn't want to do the traditional middle school sway during our first dance. Luckily Arthur Murray was able to book us 3 dance lessons... Read More before the big day. Moises was absolutely amazing. He took an ex-football player and made him look like a confident dance partner. And to top it off we completely rocked our dance! It wasn't anything cliche or cheesy but was totally us. He was so good at making the choreography match our personality. Hands down the best dance instructor!