Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin, Polka

913 Montgomery Avenue, Narberth, PA (610) 993-9305

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Marissa K

After going somewhere else and having a terrible experience, I called Arthur Murray. Andrew called me back right away and we schedule our first lesson for the next night. Andre was fabulous and understood exactly what we wanted for our dance - to just feel as comfortable and... Read More natural as possible without looking too choreographed and like we are counting steps. With only two weeks to go before our wedding, Andrew and Andre accommodated our busy schedule and worked within our budget. We can’t wait for our second lesson! Thanks Andrew and Andre!

2017-11-03T17:00:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the great review! We are so glad you are feeling good about your first dance and it is our pleasure to teach you. Looking forward to working with you again. Andrew, Andre and Team Narberth

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 Elizabeth S

Excellent results in a very short time period! The dance instructors at Arthur Murray Paoli helped my husband and me with our first dance -- with only two weeks before our wedding. They were extremely talented, patient and always encouraging! We had a lot of fun learning our... Read More dance, and everything went great at the reception itself! I highly recommend this location for any type of dance lesson!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Jeannette L

It was so much fun preparing to dance at my son's wedding at Arthur Murray in Paoli.

2016-11-01T14:36:43 Response from the vendor

We glad you had fun! Thanks for dancing with us!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Leo C

I attended a wedding at the end of May 2016 in Limerick, PA. My preparation at Arthur Murray allowed me to dance with several ladies with ease. I was able to lead Hustle, Bachata, Merengue, and Foxtrot with ease and confidence. I received several compliments from individuals... Read More that I had never met before. Before I went to Arthur Murray I never danced before because I was afraid to ask someone to dance at social events. I am very grateful to Lindsey, Kellie, and Amy who helped me develop my dance skills!

2016-11-01T14:37:55 Response from the vendor

We are so glad we helped increase your confidence and skills. We're happy that you had a great experience at the wedding! Here's to many more dances!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kim O

My husband and I chose Arthur Murray Paoli to teach us moves for our first dance at our wedding this past July. We had such a nice experience with Amy our instructor who taught us basic moves to being able to coordinate steps, turns, etc through the song of our choice. Though... Read More we were a little nervous, practice makes perfect and that was how our big day went. We can't wait to go back for a few more classes!

2016-11-01T14:50:54 Response from the vendor

It's so exciting to hear that your big day went perfectly! You were so fun to work with. We can't wait to see you guys back in the studio!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Dan L

My wife and I had the occasion to take lessons at Arthur Murray to get ready for both of our son's weddings. The teachers and staff at the both locations, are outstanding. They were very patient with both my wife and I since we were beginners and after a few lessons we were... Read More very comfortable dancing with each other. At the wedding we were the hit of the party, gliding across the dance floor. I would highly recommend Arthur Murray to all that wanted to learn how to dance.

2016-10-31T18:46:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words! We are really happy to have you guys as students!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016

We had a wonderful experience using Arthur Murray dance studio! We waited until 9 days before the wedding to contact Arthur Murray (our bad) but they couldn't have been more enthusiastic and accommodating to make our first dance amazing! We came in with a song and they... Read More worked with us every day (some days with double lessons) to make the lessons fun, relaxed and educational. We thought we had 2 left feet but we ended up looking great (or at least for us!). All our friends were shocked how good we looked on the dance floor. We had a destination wedding, so they called up the Arthur Murray studio in Napa Valley to give us a private lesson the day before our wedding! What service! Every person we met or talked to was super friendly and encouraging. They put us at ease and made us feel like we could do anything! It was a great success. But Please, don't wait until 9 days before your wedding to start your lessons...we would have started earlier, so the fun would last!

2016-10-31T18:47:52 Response from the vendor

You guys were amazing - We would love to have you back for fun some more fun!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Bobbie M

Kellie has helped us with 2 of our children's weddings. She helped us create fun and memorable dances with both a daughter and a son. She also helped to arrange a unique Mother - Daughter dance. She has always been so patient with us and fun! We are looking forward to... Read More wedding #3 in 2017 and another Father - Daughter Dance!

2016-10-31T18:50:01 Response from the vendor

We're so glad that you are having fun. It has been a pleasure to work with you both - Thanks for the review!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Diane O

My Fiance had surprised me with dancing lessons as a birthday gift, as it was something I had always wanted to try it. We met with Amy, our instructor and we had so much fun and had not realized how many types of dance classes were available , we decided to continue classes in... Read More preparation for our wedding. While we both knew some basics and weren't shy about dancing in the past, the lessons with Amy and group classes gave us more confidence for our wedding day. They helped tailor a dance that was just the style we wanted for our more casual wedding, and we couldn't have been happier with our experience with Arthur Murray!

2016-10-31T18:51:43 Response from the vendor

We were happy to help give you that confidence boost. You looked amazing and we miss you! Thank you for the kind words.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Holly P

We were really happy with our dancing lessons at Arthur Murray. We felt well prepared for our wedding dance. We enjoyed dancing and plan on continuing lessons further!

2016-10-25T13:33:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you - We were happy to help! We look forward to working with you more.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Miriam L

Over the course of the year leading up to our wedding, the size of the ceremony and reception grew until -- two months before the wedding -- my now-husband followed this to its natural conclusion and realized that people were going to expect a first dance. So, six weeks before... Read More our wedding, I was dragged off to Arthur Murray Philadelphia over my objections so that my husband and I could do something other than the "middle school sway" on the dance floor. We walked in with no song, no preferred dance styles, and I honestly had no idea what we were doing there or what we hoped to accomplish (other than my husband's goal of not feeling like a total idiot). We took 11 lessons -- at a rate of 2-3 per week, plus group classes and practice sessions. By our wedding date, we were able to survive not only our wedding dance, a Rumba, but also able to navigate the floor for Waltz and Swing. We didn't tell anyone, and his family was shocked when our first dance was actually a first dance. We enjoyed our lessons so much that we continued attending after our wedding -- we were married in 2010. Six years later, I still attend on a regular basis and my husband attends as his schedule permits. The instructors are terrific and really know what they are doing when it comes to wedding couples. Even on our tight six week timeline (which was shorter than ideal, for sure), the instructors gave us plenty of material and never left us feeling like we needed to do more.

2016-10-24T12:34:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We're so glad that you came in to work on your first dance with us. We love having you in the Arthur Murray family!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Jim S

As Father of the Bride I was overwhelmed with anxiety. The instructors put me at ease and from the very beginning I was promised that I would be completely comfortable at the big event. They were true to their word and my instructor Amy showed a grasp of all things "wedding."... Read More The big things and the little things were anticipated and I was completely at ease throughout the whole evening. They even worked with both daughters in the wedding. Father, Bride, and Matron of Honor all raise a glass of Champagne to the talented and devoted staff at Paoli Arthur Murray!

2016-10-12T12:42:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words - it was our pleasure to help put you all at ease on that special day!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Tory H

We have been to two locations and this one was by FAR the best. Absolutely recommend them for wedding dance lessons. Not only did we look great at our wedding dancing, but we had so much fun going to the lessons together.

2016-10-11T12:38:22 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much - it was so much fun dancing with you!

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 7/09/2014 Shannon H

My husband and I are not dancers and wanted to add something special to our wedding day. We decided to take lessons and thought all we needed to do was memorize different steps. What we ended up learning was dance skills that we can use for the rest of our life! We know how to... Read More fox trot, rhumba, salsa, waltz, and swing! It was amazing how much we learned and how much we enjoyed it. My husband and I chose to take dance lessons secretly without any guests knowing. This was the best decision we ever made, to take dance lessons with Arthur Murray. Teddy and Andrew really helped us get comfortable learning steps as well as becoming comfortable dancing in front of people. They took the time to make sure it was in our budget as well as in our schedule to have lessons during the week. We are even going back for more dance lessons after the wedding! We LOVE how our first dance together turned out and could not have done it without the amazing people at Arthur Murray Dance Studio.

They taught us how to dance!

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Amy T

We learned several dance moves that helped us all night long at our reception