Artisan Event Floral Decor

Palm Springs, CA

With Artisan Inspiration...

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Vases, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

1241 South Gene Autry Trail, Palm Springs, CA

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Dana K

Artisan truly transformed my wedding into an amazing event that left everyone talking about it days afterwards. Joey and Shannon were GREAT wedding planners (I will review their décor and flowers in a separate review). they took all the stress off of the big day and the days... Read More leading up to it, and were there when I needed them (fixed my broken cake topper, got red wine out of my wedding dress...YOU named it). I want to have them plan every party I have from here on out. love you and your team!

Fantastic Florist and Decor

Reviewed on 3/29/2015 Christine R

Joey of Artisan Events did a great job with our wedding! Since I live in Seattle, but the wedding was in Palm Springs, I mainly used Pinterest to show Joey what flowers and decor I liked, and he did a great job of replicating exactly the look I was going for. My bridal bouquet... Read More was UNBELIEVABLE! Due to winds and a chance of rain, we were forced to move our reception indoors so the overall look of the "outdoor glowing garden" look I was planning on was not achieved, but Joey did a great job of making the inside reception look as gorgeous as possible. I did feel that cost-wise they are a bit more expensive.

Reviewed on 11/26/2014 Valerie S

I loved everything about my flowers, they did a wonderful job with the bridesmaids flowers and the centerpieces were amazing! So thankful I didn't have to worry about a thing with them!

Simply The BEST!

Reviewed on 4/16/2014 alicia a

I absolutely LOVED working with Joey. He made our vision into a reality and more. Joey is fun and easy to work with and his staff is amazing. The Flowers were beautiful and creative. Guest complimented us during the night and after the wedding of his work. I would highly... Read More recommend Artisan to anyone.

Amazing event planning and florals

Reviewed on 6/02/2013 Aleema B

The team at Artisan Events are true professionals. They did an amazing job with the florals and day of coordination. Joey was impeccable with understanding all my details and coordinating it all. Joey was also our day of coordinator too-he was like hiring a bodyguard,... Read More personal assistant and coordinator in one! I would highly recommend their services.

2013-06-03T16:49:10 Response from Joey, the member

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We appreciate it very much and we also thank you for allowing us to be a part of such a special day in your lives!

Stunning Work

Reviewed on 3/30/2013 Bethany B

Joey and I discussed my vision over the phone (destination wedding) and I was extremely impressed with his ability to describe exactly what I wanted in his proposal. Everything was impeccable and creative. Even the presentation of our personal flowers was above and beyond any... Read More other wedding I have been apart of. Joey and his team did an excellent job!

Dream come true!

Reviewed on 11/20/2012 Haley H

Joey and his team is great! I met with Joey 10 months in advance with just a brief description of what I imagined. He led the meeting as if he knew exactly what I wanted! And he did! He saw my vision within 5 minutes... And I know nothing about flowers! The day of our wedding I... Read More expected it to be great but I was speechless! It was more than I could have ever imagined! My Centerpieces will never be forgotten by my guest! I couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 11/08/2012 Tamar L

Beautiful flowers... but not great service

Reviewed on 10/29/2012 Lindsey K

I was very happy talking with Joey at Artisan events prior to my wedding. I do not live in the Palm Springs area so all communication was done through email or phone. I was not picky about my flowers and trusted Joeys vision for my bouquet other tropical flowers. However, on... Read More the wedding day the flowers that were given to me for my hair were browned around the edges and one of them looked as though it had fallen apart. Myself, my mom, my bridesmaids and my hairstylist agreed they wouldn't do. We called Artisan to explain the situation and get new flowers, but we were given A LOT of attitude by Joey and even received a personal visit from him that was completely aggressive and uncalled for. He was yelling at me and everyone in the room that his flowers were fine. They did give me new flowers (not the same kind though) and it worked out well. The bouquets were all beautiful. Thankfully I was not a stressed out, uptight bride, because if I was, his attitude and crazy visit would have had me in tears.

Reviewed on 1/06/2012 alison B

Joey and his team at Artisan Events brought my dreams to life with their creative florals. I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted, but knew that I didn't want anything ordinary or expected. I gave Joey a general description of my style and he brought it to life and FAR EXCEEDED... Read More my expectations. My bouquet and centerpieces were so unique and beautiful...all of my guests commented on how amazing they looked. My bouquet is dried and brings a smile to my face whenever i look at it.

Love Love Love Artisan!

Reviewed on 11/09/2011 veronica d

Joey and Liz made our wedding day the best day of my life. Joey was our wedding planner and also did the flowers. We gave him an Idea of what we liked and he designed everything. We put all our trust in him and everything was perfect! They made our day so stress free! The... Read More flowers came out soo beautiful! My bouquet was gorgeous and smelled so good! They really make sure every detail is perfect. Joey and Liz are so nice and fun, a pleasure to work with! -Veronica and Kelly

Artisan is amazing

Reviewed on 5/26/2011 Danielle R

I did a destination wedding and my biggest headache through the process was finding a florist, when we went down at xmas time to do some wedding stuff, we lucked out in finding Joey and his amazing team. We randomly showed up to his offices on NYE day as he was on his way out... Read More the door with bridal bouquets so I got to see his work up close and personal, and MAN oh MAN was I impressed. The next day we met with him and I told him what we wanted. We were budget concious and he gladly told us how to do our own centrepieces, but also priced them out for us, which we ended up getting him to do and they were beautiful. The wedding party flowers, including the flowers for the dogs were all gorgeous, and my bouquet is the prettist I have ever seen. The prices were great and working with someone so talented was amazing. One of the highlights of the day was my bouquet.

Don't know what I would have done without Artisan!

Reviewed on 3/22/2011 Morgan B

Joey and his whole team are the best. I really loved the day of coordinator / florist combo.... made my life so much easier. The day came together just beautifully, I worried for and wanted for nothing. So worth it.