Cake Delivery + Setup, Cakes + Desserts

17834 N 41ST DR, GLENDALE, AZ (623) 570-8816

Reviewed on 2/04/2017 Jessica J

Janet was THE BEST thing to happen to us, outside of our DJ. I had called a bunch of places to see who could do our wedding cake, and most people basically laughed at us (one caterer literally laughed at us). Janet was professional and accommodating, and never made me feel silly... Read More for asking her seemingly basic questions. And the flavors were AMAZING!!! Our cake was salted caramel with strawberry filling. My husband and I couldn't wait for the year anniversary - we ate it that week. Delicious!! I'd highly recommend anyone who is looking for a wedding cake to call Janet.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Janet was great! She made me feel relaxed and at home in her home. The cake turned out beautiful.😀 The little dog she made for the groomscake was so cute.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

We ordered a specialized cake for our small, non-traditional wedding. Cake came out amazing, everyone loved it and Janet didn't bat an eye at our unique ideas and odd delivery instructions (location had unique specifications due to nature of location). Would highly recommend... Read More Janet if you are looking for something special for your special day.

Can't wait to taste these beautiful cakes!

Reviewed on 6/12/2015

I was thrilled when my future daughter-in-law invited me to accompany her to the Bridal Fair so I, along with her mother and sister, could feel like part of the process. Most of the other dessert vendors were sheet cakes and standard but then we saw the beautiful and intricate... Read More designs of Artisan Sweets and had to stop in their booth to comment. Very sweet people helping that day, the baker's daughters I believe, who were so nice and wanted to answer our questions. Several of our family members have wheat allergies, and Janet (the cake maker) said they can absolutely do gluten-free cakes. Also, my son is very picky and doesn't go for all the fancy flavors which excite the rest of our clan...so they suggested we do one tier of something that HE Picks and the other tiers we could have in the glamorous flavors we were drooling over - red velvet, coconut rum, and a dark chocolate. Who knew there would be so many flavors to choose from, not only for cake but also the filling and frosting! I don't remember having to make this many decisions 50 years ago when I got married! Everyone in the booth was so nice, and the cakes were absolutely stunning, unlike anything we'd ever seen. I only hope that my daughter-in-law invites me to the cake-tasting too!

Reviewed on 6/11/2015

Our wedding date isn't until October 2016 but it's never too early to start looking!!! I met Janet at the Bridal Expo and her cakes are GORGEOUS!! The girl talking to us (her daughter?) was knowledgeable and laid-back, not overselling but definitely making us want to book a... Read More tasting! If these cakes taste half as good as they look, people will be talking about our cake for a while after the party!!

I don't think the topper is going to make it to our 1 year anniversary.

Reviewed on 12/12/2014 Megan S

I've never been that fussed over cake, that was until I had some of Janet's cakes. I had the pleasure of meeting one of her daughters at work when she brought in cake for her birthday, I felt obliged to take a piece...but then I had to have another. It was a wonderful coconut... Read More rum cake, it was so moist and flavorful. Needless to say, I became obsessed with Janet's cakes after that. So naturally, I had to book Janet for our wedding! And my bridal shower! And our rehearsal dinner! And I'm probably going to have to order a 1 year anniversary remake of the top layer of our wedding cake because I don't think I'll be able to stop the love of my life from eating the topper at our wedding! Since I nearly had to fight him for a bite of cake at our tasting. Thankfully Janet was kind enough to supply our tasting with more cake. Janet's cakes are also just as pretty as they are tasty. I can not believe the amazing flowers she has made for my bridal shower cake. I went with a simple dusty pink coconut rum cake (seriously this cake is amazing) with tulips on top, that I swore were real at first glance. It was such a hit with my guests, and even made a couple of recently married friends a little jealous at how amazing my cake is going to be.

Custom Cakes are amazing and unique

Reviewed on 11/20/2014 Becca S

I met Janet at the Bridal Expo, I was attracted to her booth by how many unique and one of kind her cakes looked. I got her information and figured I would contact her and see if she could do what I had in mind. My situation was different, we were doing a cruise wedding and the... Read More cruise ship had specifics as to what our cake options were. I was worried I wouldn't be able to find someone that could let us try these tastings and also be OK with us not ordering a big cake from them. When I contacted Janet and explained my situation she was more then willing to work with me which was music to my ears. She made all the tastings the cruise gave us and gave us all the options for inside and outside, I was so shocked she did this custom cake tasting for us and her price oh my so affordable!!! After that I decided I wanted to use her no matter what, so I asked her if she could make us a little cake for the day before we left and sent her a picture of what cake I had decided for the cruise, she did this amazing cake to match it perfect with the picture. I wanted a beach themed cake with shells, the shells oh my gosh order her shells they are white chocolate and melt in your mouth. I knew finding her was beyond lucky for me. Her talent is amazing., she did a cake topper for me that was out of this world, needless to say I just kept adding to my order because of her prices and her incredible work honestly one of a kind. The day before we left we went to pick up the shells, the little cake, and the topper and when we left my dad looked at me and asked me what I paid and when I told him he said as on now that was the best place our money had gone because he would've paid double for what he just saw. I highly recommend her and her one of a kind artwork. You will not be disappointed.