Artistic Desserts

D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100
Dec9f43f 97e4 40b7 87a9 9d17ceef4785~rs 100
Ca2ef7db d224 45ed bee8 1903676b6ed4~rs 100
89b4bce0 bda6 4223 b3d9 9d3775a488c9~rs 100

Serving Baltimore and surrounding areas, MD Serving Baltimore and surrounding areas (443) 744-9285

Reviewed on 12/16/2017 Sonnie K

Our wedding cake was beautiful! And of course tasty too. Michael is very easy to work with. This particularly helpful when you just need someone to listen to your wishes and deliver a GREAT product! Thanks a million! Married 10/28/17

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Hilary F

Working with Michael was a true pleasure. He was 100% ready for us at the tasting with a lot of delicious samples and guided us through the process of making our selections. It was nice to be able to offer several different flavors of cake at our reception. He delivered the... Read More dessert to our wedding just as promised and we had a ton of positive feedback from our guests. PS ... the peanut butter flavor was my personal favorite!

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Hilary F

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Shazia A

Michael took the time to explain everything in detail prior to our wedding reception, giving helpful advice on the look of our cake. Our cake turned out just as we had imagined it to! The guests loved the flavors and said it was perfect.. moist, not too sweet. We had our... Read More anniversary cake not too long after, and it was still so delicious!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017

Michael! How can we thank you for your loving artistry in creating Gabriella's wedding cake? I cannot tell you enough not only how many compliments we received about the design and the flavor, but how you incorporated the rose cascade from the topper into the cake design. We... Read More are so grateful for your kindness in working with us to express Gabriella's personality down to the smallest details. Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Sarah A

Michael was very flexible and very easy to work with. There were so many flavors and designs to choose from plus everything was customizable. And most importantly the cake was DELICIOUS! Thanks so much!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Kerida S

We had a beautiful cake at our wedding. Overall exceeded our expectation!!! Tasted amazing and our guest thought it was very unique.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Gabriella G

Michael was amazing! He worked with us thoughout the process. We enjoyed a friendly tasting and designed the cake of our dreams. His artistry is unmatched. The cake was BEAUTIFUL and some of the most delicious wedding cake ever!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Connie N

We were so happy with Michael and Artistic Desserts! From the start, Michael was very responsive and easy to communicate with. We got to taste 9 flavors (all amazing) and he gave us the option of mixing and matching cake and icing flavors. The cake looked and tasted amazing!... Read More I recommend the italian cream cake with vanilla custard and raspberry :)

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Veronica W

Michael helped make our dream wedding day come to life and a huge success! He is phenomenal! The cake he made for us was not only beautiful but a work of art! Elegant and breath taking! You will never go wrong by using him! You don’t have to go anywhere else. I can guarantee... Read More you that if you go anywhere else you will be disappointed and not get your money’s worth. Our wedding was last Sunday on 9/17/17 and my husband and I could not have been happier or more satisfied! Veronica

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Lindsay E

Chef Michael was great to work with, my wedding cake was delicious and was absolutely beautiful!

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Alyssa F

Michael & Artistic Desserts made the perfect cake for our August wedding. From our cake tasting, I was sold! We ended up going with two different flavors and both were delicious! For the design, I showed Michael a picture from Pinterest and he was able to create exactly what I... Read More wanted. In addition to the quality, Michael was very responsive and even called to check in with me the week before the wedding. My husband and I made our own cake topper and he gave great advice on how to best incorporate that with the cake. We would recommend Artistic Desserts :)

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Tye S

Beyond amazing. Beyond words. Michael's cake exceeded our expectations. His attention to detail and the taste was unbelievable. Would definitely use again. I have never had a better cake. Looking forward to our anniversary so we can eat the top!

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Jess H

Michael did an excellent job with our wedding cake. He made the cake exactly how we wanted it, and it tasted AMAZING. He also happened to be present when our florist dropped off some small succulents for use on the cake, and Michael placed them exactly how we had envisioned. I'd... Read More definitely recommend using Artistic Desserts!

Reviewed on 5/14/2017 Chelsea T

Delicious and beautiful wedding cakes.

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Charsett B

Not only was our cake DELICIOUS, but it was beautiful as well. Michael, worked with us to design a cake and offered suggestions for the overall look. The cake was amazing. Many of our guests raved, noting that they had multiples slices because it was phenomenal! Will definitely... Read More be ordering other cakes for Artistic Desserts!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Ashley H

The second greatest day of our marriage (besides our wedding day) will be when we get to eat more of our wedding cake! Michael did a fantastic job! He was so easy to work with and our cake was out of this world. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 12/23/2016 Sara F

Michael came through when we needed a cake last minute! He was helpful, fast, and was more than accommodating when working with our price range. The wedding cake turned out beautifully and the guests loved it! We got a lot of compliments. It's the best cake I've ever had! I... Read More highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Anastasia B

Book Artistic Desserts as fast as you can! Michael worked with us to design a gorgeous cake with two flavors that looked elegant and tasted AMAZING! So good, in fact, that, even though we were only married 6 days ago, we are halfway through eating the top tier we were supposed... Read More to save for the one year anniversary... oops. Seriously, the cake tasted so good that I received numerous compliments from guests, and I will be purchasing another cake in the same flavor for my husband's upcoming birthday. THAT is how good it was. Book Michael immediately but pack some Spanx for your wedding dress because the cake is gorgeous and irresistible!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Brittany R

My husband and I absolutely adored our cake! It was elegant and fit the space beautifully. But, let's be honest, taste is the most important thing and several guests told us it was best wedding cake they've ever had. I might be biased, but I have to agree! It was moist,... Read More flavorful and the butter cream was light with just the right amount of sweetness. To top it off, Michael helped me to create a Prince themed Groom's cake that was a total hit. I was able to customize the flavor and he even created a chocolate frame with a sugar print out of the artist himself. It was perfect. I would absolutely recommend this vendor to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Erin H

My husband and I were thrilled with our wedding cake from Artistic Desserts! Michael diligently worked with us to create the perfect cake. He was so detail orientated and the cake ended up looking (and tasting) absolutely perfect. We couldn't have been happier with the... Read More experience. It's the easiest vendor choice you have - you can't go wrong with Artistic Desserts!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016

Michael did our wedding cake and he was so easy and nice to work with. We had a call to go through pictures and he accommodated what we were looking for and it turned out beautifully! We also weren't able to do the flavor we wanted because of some allergies our guests had so he... Read More made a smaller cake for me and my husband to have that night. I highly recommend Artisitic Desserts!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Sarah P

We LOVED Artistic Desserts!!! Picking the cake was by far the easiest thing I did, thanks to Michael. Our cake looked fabulous, and it tasted absolutely delicious! A piece of each type of cake was delivered to our tasting in Baltimore so we had time to taste them and think about... Read More what we really wanted. His use of a Webinar to plan the design of my cake was perfect because I was able to communicate with him easily online, at home! He showed me pictures and then came up with a beautiful design to match exactly what I wanted. He even provided a ribbon swatch to match my colors, and added live flowers from the Flourist the day of delivery! He is professional and super easy to communicate with. He will even make us a fresh top layer for our first anniversary at a discounted cost! I highly recommend Artistic Deserts for the best wedding cake you could have.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Melissa W

One of the most exciting part of the wedding was choosing our wedding cake. Chef Michael is very down to earth as well as professional. The choices and flavors of his creations are very decadent and lingers on your taste buds in a very memorable experience. He's also prompt and... Read More flexible to the couple's needs or wishes. Overall, our wedding cake was beautiful and delicious! Our guests loved the cake and some got a little greedy :-) We can't wait for the one year anniversary to devour our 1st tier. Thank you, Chef Michael for the experience and deliciously fabulous cake!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Danielle D

My husband, family, and I couldn't have been more happy with our experience with Artistic Desserts for our wedding on May 22, 2016. Michael is extremely friendly and personable. We had read great reviews about him already but he went beyond our expectations which were already... Read More high. Our tasting was beautiful - not like any other tasting situation I've experienced or seen. He invited us into his home and had a beautiful tea/coffee setup with nice China, and included whole family. He provided us every type of cake he offered, plus a special request someone had asked for that he had extras from so he included that. We were each given a large slice each of every cake, and he made sure to include all of the icing options in them. We couldn't believe how delicious every one of them was. I'm not exaggerating or embellishing here - they were truly some of the best cake any of us have ever had. The icing is just right, and the texture of the cake was perfect. He was extremely accommodating and willing to customize our package to what worked best for us. My family tends to be very thorough and ask way more questions than most, but not only was Micheal patient, he was thorough in his answers and took everything above and beyond! He walked us through to figure out what the best options were for what we needed. He was honest with us too, which is something that is hard to find. He didn't just openly agree with everything we asked for - when he didn't think a combination we mentioned would work well, he spoke up and explained why it wouldn't be the best way to go - though he would be willing to do it if we still wanted it. His suggestions truly came out beautifully and I'm so glad he spoke up! We got so many comments about how beautiful the cake was. Some questioned if it was even a real cake at first! His suggestion of "twinkle dust" really gave it a finishing touch. Guests were raving well beyond the wedding about how delicious it was. We love Michael and will definitely be working with him again in the future.