Creative Fine Art Wedding and Boudoir Photography

Glenda Madaris is a Photo Artist specializing in "Fine Art" Wedding Photography with a feel of "Real life". Her sensitive and natural style is a combination of Candid, Photo Journalism, Portrait and Fine Art Imagery, thus portraying the whole story of your day in a unique and artistic way...

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Vintage

Trash The Dress

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

1119 Broadway Ave, Bedford, OH Northeast OH + Nationwide 1(888) 774-5677
WEBSITE FACEBOOK PINTEREST

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Whitney V

Glenda recently photographed our wedding on October 17th, and we will try to put into words how incredible she was, but honestly, words will never do justice to her passion, character, abilities, and love she has for what she does. Glenda was able to make us feel comfortable... Read More from the first time we met her, which is necessary for the best photos. I (Whitney) found her through The Knot, and after looking at her work with Ben and meeting her at a bridal show, we knew she was the perfect match for us. It was made even more clear that we made the best photographer decision when Glenda took our engagement photos. From the very beginning, she was smiling from ear to ear, which in turn helped us relax and feel at ease while she was posing us, giving us advice, and taking pictures. When it came to our wedding, we didn't have to worry about a thing with her. We completely trusted her and knew that her passion and keen eye for taking the best shots and also coming up with something unique would really capture our big day. She also made sure to include our little personal details that were special to us as a couple, which further showed how much she cared about us. We are so thankful to Glenda for all the work she did for us, and giving us the most amazing pictures to look back on. We highly recommend Artistic Photography by Glenda, and we promise you will not regret your decision if you go with her! Whitney and Ben Hamilton

2015-10-30T00:11:48 Response from the vendor

Oh my Whitney, you absolutely made me cry! Thank you so very much for taking your time to write such a heartfelt and excellent review. I'm truly blessed to meet and get to work with beautiful couples like you and Ben! Wishing you both a... Read Less Read More

A blessing!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Sara

Glenda was an amazing photographer, and so much fun! From the first time we met her, we knew her vision was going to be perfect to capture the best day of our lives. We started with an engagement session that had all of our friends and family talking and raving about the photos... Read More for the next months to come. When it came time for the wedding, we couldn't be more excited. She was there from beginning to end and every moment in between! She captured EVERY detail of my wedding, including very special moments with my grandma, who passed away a week later. I cannot express what a blessing it is to now have these beautiful works of art. She also had a wonderful assistant that helped to make our images even more unique with dramatic lighting and a great second opinion. All in all, it was an amazing experience and worth every penny. I cannot wait to receive my beautiful album!!

2015-10-27T09:52:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your great review Sara! And I'm so very sorry that you lost your Grandmother. She was such a sweet lady and I could tell that she was so excited to be at yours and Ben's Wedding. I'm so happy that... Read Less Read More

Memories of the best day of my life captured by beautiful photos!

Reviewed on 9/23/2013 HEIDI S

After researching local photographers, visitng with many, and always walking away not 100% satisfied with the creativity....I found Glenda! I attended a bridal show in hopes of finding the perfect photographer. I was so distracted by all of the other things that those bridal... Read More shows have to offer that the photos became the last thing on my mind, but when I came upon The Artistic Photography display I knew I struck gold. Glenda was so nice and sweet when I met her and she seemed so passionate about her work. After our meeting with her after the show, we hired her on the spot! The advice and help with preparation up to the wedding was fantastic- she is a true professional! She was AWESOME on our wedding day. She was very considerate to others and got some really creative shots. The perfect pictures I was hoping for- A little tradition with a whole lot of art and creativity! And of course something that not all my friends have, which is the repetitive boring wedding photos you always see. I have gotten so many compliments on my photos as they are on social media, displayed at our family's houses, and all over our house. I have even received many compliments from my family in Germany who say, "These photos are so nice and so classy. We are so impressed because we don't have this type of wedding photographer around at an affordable price." I would recommend Glenda with two thumbs up! I wouldn't have asked for anything different, and her professionalism and great package options are above the rest!

2013-09-23T18:35:22 Response from the vendor

My Dearest Heidi, Thank you from the bottom of my heart for this outstanding review and recommondation! You were such a beautiful Bride, a precious person and such a joy to work with.. I'll always remember you and how blessed I feel to have been... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Demi K

Glenda is absolutely wonderful! The name of her company “Artistic Photography” really matches well with the photography work that Glenda does. My fiancé and I recently did our engagment shoot and we had an absolute blast!! We are in love with our photos!! We got them back super... Read More super fast and Glenda was extremely fun to work with. She gave us so many options and created our own little story through our shoot. Photos are incredibly important to me, especially for moments like these. Because of this, I thought it was going to be tough for us to find a photographer for our wedding. However, after meeting with Glenda, the only photographer I met with I will add, I knew she would be perfect. Our engagment session really has my fiancé and I looking forward to our wedding day photos!! I’d highly recommend using Artistic Photography. You’ll be beyond satisfied!!!

2017-10-16T14:00:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Demi for this excellent review!!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Joseph L

WOW. What a great job. The pictures are amazing. She was on time and ready to go. She made the day go well and we felt really good about the pictures. She had great energy and was fun to work with. Glenda was sure we got all the pictures we wanted to with friends and family.... Read More Thanks to her I have so many pictures to remember that great day. Thanks Glenda for everything.

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Whitney W

Glenda was amazing! She really took her time making sure that every picture was perfect! I would definitely recommend her services to others!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017

Glenda and her assistant were awesome. By the end of the day it was like she was part of the wedding party! She helped give us some direction and may have taken some direction from my crazy bride's maids! Glenda was great to work with and when we got the pictures back they took... Read More my breath away! I have looked at so many times, it has been so hard to pick out our favorites! I absolutely recommend Artistic Photography by Glenda to any future bride.

Reviewed on 10/06/2017

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Diane L

I love that you captured all the smiles an tears..all the emotions of our special day! You are the best photographer that has ever photographed our family, the love, the light and the joy of our Wedding day.. Glenda, you're the best!!!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Mirada P

Glenda is amazing at what she does. Not only is she extremely talented, but organized and you don't have to wait long to get your pictures. Our engagement session was Saturday and we got our pictures uploaded onto our web page in 2 days. She makes the photography process a very... Read More stress free atmosphere and very enjoyable. She enjoys her job and is very detail oriented. I would recommend her to anyone :)

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 jill b

According to TV Guide I am labeled as a celebrity for being a contestant on the hit show Face Off. Of all the pictures I have posted on social media, I got more "likes" on the photos Glenda took than anything I have ever posted. Enough said. Really though I got very lucky... Read More finding Glenda while attending the IX center Bridal Show. I noticed right away that her artistic vision was exactly what we were looking for. My husband and I are both artists with a very specific vision. We had an American Horror Story themed wedding and we needed a photographer that could capture the macabre look we were going for along with making us feel comfortable enough to do so. We had our wedding at a theater and wanted really cool movie posters of ourselves. I searched on line for them and even started putting them together until Glenda told me she could do them. What she was able to do with photo shop was better than anything I have ever seen and her price was lower than anything I have found. I had her make us two posters! When we finally had the wedding I couldn't stop crying which made my face look puffy and old. Lucky for me Glenda was able to airbrush all of that out so I looked as beautiful as I had envisioned for my big day. Before my wedding I was reading information about all aspects of weddings. Many of the articles out there had brides saying that their number one regret was not having a good photographer. You spend a lot of time thinking about your wedding day, planning your wedding day and spending a ton of money on your wedding day. The day goes by in the blink of an eye. All you have left to remember it by is the photos. Having a great photographer is so so very important and Glenda Madaris is definitely top notch! I will absolutely cherish my wedding photos for the rest of my life thanks to Artistic Photography by Glenda. Thank you Glenda. Jill Burgner

2017-09-25T00:44:31 Response from the vendor

Oh my goodness Jill...thank you so much for your kind words! It was a special treat for me to work with Artists like you and Ryan.. I'll never forget you guys!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Courtney P

Glenda's work is just simply amazing! She came HIGHLY recommended by a friend of mine and from the very first meeting with her I was very impressed. Her photographs are just beautiful. She captures the moments that tell a story of your day. I never once felt uncomfortable and... Read More my pictures are just beautiful! Trust me! You want Glenda!! :)

2017-09-22T09:54:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your wonderful review Courtney! I'm so blessed to have wonderful clients like you!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Victoria d

Amazing photographer who takes her work very seriously, but has the most amazing, friendly, and laid back demeanor that makes you feel at ease. I would recommend Glenda to anyone!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Holly M

My husband and I chose Glenda to photograph our wedding and we couldn't be happier with our decision. From the moment I met Glenda she was so warm and made me feel so comfortable. She really listened to what I was looking for for a photographer and the whole process start to... Read More finish was seemless. I first heard of her at a bridal convention in Cleveland. Her prices were reasonable and her pictures were gorgeous. We met over coffee prior to hiring her and she brought albums so I could see a "hard copy" of her work. Glenda photographed our engagement pictures and did a beautiful job so I was really looking forward to her capturing our big day. Highly recommend !! :)

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Rosie L

Super nice and accommodating

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Tiffany C

One of the most stressful part of planning my wedding was trying to find just the right photographer to capture the beauty and emotion of our day. I found Glenda here on The Knot and fell in love with her work! After meeting her, I immediately felt comfortable and confident... Read More that she was the artist we were looking for. Glenda did such an amazing job! Her artistic ability and attention to detail along with her fun and creative personality, makes her a joy to work with. My husband and I as well as our families, cant thank Glenda enough for giving us beautiful images to preserve the memories of our wedding day! We will cherish these for years to come!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Neal M

As a minister, I’ve been performing weddings for over 40 years. I’ve lost count of how many exactly, but I’m in a plethora of photo albums as the Officiant. So when I decided to get married myself, I reevaluated the typical Marital Ceremony and the usual elements of just about... Read More every Holy Union. Not only did I alter the Service, but I was most concerned about the lasting memories - - photographs. I have worked with a host of professionals through the decades. Actually, I could predict the poses well in advance. This time, for me and my bride, I desired an artist, an individual who looked not only through the lens but beyond. That is, to see the family and friends, to capture the sacred and the joyful, to record the where and the when of it all. Glenda was an amazing artisan of her craft, exceeding my expectations, revealing in her pictures what most photographers either ignore or just plain miss. Thank you, Glenda, for everything and more!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Janet M

Having been married to a wedding photographer the first time around, I was keenly aware of the role Glenda would play in my special day this past July. Not only did Glenda facilitate a seamless wedding day, completely flawless, but she beautifully and fully captured the... Read More emotions of myself, my new husband, family and friends. Firs time around I never looked at my photos. This time I'm surprised the images aren't worn out. At any moment that I want to relive our wedding and get right back into the hearfelt moments of our day, I just take a peak and there we are. I've never seen such special photos nor viewed any that so artistically captured the priceless moments of the bride and groom. We're just thrilled that these photos are of our wedding day. Just thrilled! Glenda, you're amazing!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016

I met Glenda in 2006 when I hired her for my twin daughters sweet sixteen photos and our experience was perfect from her professionalism to the excellent work quality. Now 2016 one of my twin girls was getting married and having a wedding so I knew no one else could do their... Read More pictures but Glenda and that is just what we did, contact her. She was the same professional hard working woman and the quality of her work is just perfect. We will definitely use her for any life event that we need a professional photographer for, I recommend her 100%.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Sarah B

Glenda has such an amazing talent for capturing moments which is exactly what you want on your wedding day. It’s not the formal photos that remind you how great your day was – it’s the natural fun and excitement that is so important to be documented. Glenda's ability not to miss... Read More a moment is incredible, and her passion comes across in the photos as she is creating art. We could not recommend Glenda more!! Thank you for creating, and documenting Michael and l's forever cherished memories!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Vanessa G

I do not think just a review can truly express how incredibly happy me, my husband, and entire family were with Glenda Madaris as our photographer. This woman rocks! She is a legitimate artist to the core, incredibly creative, inventive and fun. She is so professional and will... Read More make you feel extremely comfortable while being photographed. I love that she gets so excited about her work, and you can tell she has a passion for what she does. Her sister and assistant Devona is also very helpful and so kind! If you are on the hunt for a photographer (and the best in my opinion) for your special day, then Glenda is the lady for you! You will not have to worry about a thing!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Emily H

Glenda's work is utterly amazing!! When I saw the pictures she did for my friend's wedding I knew we had to hire her. She is wonderful to work with and really listened to the ideas we had. Our engagement photos turned out exactly like we had envisioned and can't wait for the... Read More wedding photos!!! She also created gift certificates for our guests to purchase and put towards our photography package which has been a huge help. We are absolutely in love with her work and highly recommend checking her out.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 John S

From the moment we first met Glenda to discuss our wedding pictures, we knew that she was going to be extremely helpful and courteous to our wishes. She offered an excellent service and went far beyond our expectations. Her website was easy to use and readily available after... Read More the wedding, and my wife and I had wonderful time looking at the incredible pictures that Glenda captured. Her many suggestions that have come from years of experience as a photographer turned out to be both my wife and and I's most favorite pictures. Glenda's joy that she takes out of her art shows in both her personality and the quality of her photographs. My only regret is that I failed to provide Glenda with enough time to take even more pictures (especially considering the beautiful park Glenda suggested to us). Despite this the pictures turned out incredible, and my wife and I are most pleased with both her and her assistant's hard work and skill. Should you be seeking a high quality, experienced, and courteous photographer look no further than Glenda. Happily Married and Most Grateful, The Stringers

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Titia W

Glenda is by far the BEST!!! She was prompt! Detailed oriented! She genuinely cared! She was able to wrangle in my crazy bridal party and family and capture BEAUTIFUL moments! She went above and beyond to ensure each moment was special even in the midst of all the hectic... Read More activities of the day! Our wedding day pictures are our most prized possession! Glenda will always have a special place in our hearts. She took some of the most precious and special moments of our lives and made them timeless through photography. I will be able to share the story of our wedding day through visual representation because of her! She is the BEST!!! If I could rate her infinity stars I would because five stars does her no justice.

2016-10-29T18:36:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words Titia!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016

My niece married last August 2015. It was up on the lake in Cleveland. Her 2 uncles one being my husband gave her away. Besides the happiness of the wedding there was some sadness due to the fact my husband was fighting lung cancer. He thought the world of his niece. He was sick... Read More that day but you would never had known that. The pictures Glenda captured of him coming in with his niece were awesome. He was smiling so big and looked so handsome in his tux. All he wedding photos were beautiful. Glenda also works well with what the family wants and makes sure we also get our pictures with our own cameras. I have also seen pictures she has taken of others and again she really out does herself. I thank her for making our family that day get to see the beautiful wedding and I was so happy to finally see my husband smile so much. I am afraid I did lose him in November. He really gave it a fight but the cancer won. Every time I look at the pictures I cry. But it is with happiness because that day my niece was the most beautiful bride with her uncle beaming. Again it was the work of Glenda who was able to catch everything. I am in Pa. but I would really advise anyone to have her due your special weddings or anything. She is just the best. Thank-You.

2016-10-29T18:37:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words!!!!

Glenda Madaris

I've had a camera in my hands since I was 7yrs old. Photography is not only my profession but my passion as well..... Glenda Madaris Photo Artist Artistic Photography, Inc. 888-774-5677