Engagement

Digital Files, Second Shooter Available

Bow2010

745 Craig Road, Saint Louis, MO (314) 604-6797

Reviewed on 5/07/2016 Becky T

When I was the maid of honor in my friend's wedding a few years ago, Angela took such good pictures and was so fun to work with that I had to steal her for my own wedding! She and Brian took beautiful photos of me and my husband - and best of all we still looked like us! I love... Read More Artistic Soup's natural style and their ability to capture the candid moments. On top of that, you get a download link to your digital files. I know that this is not something all photographers do and, to me, it was very much appreciated.

Beautiful Photos!

Reviewed on 5/05/2015 Kristen w

We used Artistic Soup for our engagement and wedding photos. Angela Lamb was our photographer for both. Angela is very personable and made us feel very comfortable right away. (This is important because I'm someone who doesn't LOVE having my picture taken.) She has really... Read More great ideas for pictures and really knows a lot about lighting. Our engagement pictures turned out awesome considering we had kind of a rainy cold day for them. We have only seen a preview of our wedding pictures, but from what we've seen, they will be just as beautiful as the engagement pictures. Angela takes a lot of pictures in a wide variety of poses and set ups so you have a lot to look at and choose from. She also has a very easy ordering system that allowed our friends and family to easily purchase our photos as well. We will definitely be using this photographer for any major events in the future!

2015-05-06T11:00:18 Response from the vendor

Always a wonderful day when I see this first thing in my inbox. Thank you Kristen for the amazing review on the Knot! I loved your wedding this past weekend! Placing the finishing touches on the imagery now and you should see everything by Friday!

Beautiful Wedding photos!

Reviewed on 12/10/2014 Lauren R

We had a great experience working together with Artistic Soup for our wedding plans (and even afterwards)! Angela was a pleasure to work with, lending her flexibility to work with us to plan the perfect schedule and even making a few suggestions that made a potentially hectic... Read More day manageable. She was always easy to get a hold of, and took time to meet with us whenever we had questions. And when Mandy (our lead photographer) fell injured the week before our wedding (get well soon!) the whole team worked quickly to make a seamless transition. Brian and Robert did a great job capturing all the moments on our big day, and went above and beyond to get the perfect shot (he even scaled a building). We definitely felt it was worth it to hire the additional photographer to document our wedding day from every angle. The whole experience was so well managed it felt as if Brian had been working with us as the lead photographer the whole time. We would wholeheartedly recommend this group as your wedding day photographers!

A wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Megan E

My fiance and I are both teachers and wedding planning was not front and center for us. From the minute we met Angela, we knew that she would be perfect us. She asked lots of questions, helped us plan out the timeline for our big day, shared her opinion, and was patient with... Read More our hectic teacher schedules. With the package we chose, you receive a disk of all the pictures and have the option to order them online as well. Its great to have the freedom to choose how you want to make albums and share pictures. It was very sunny and windy during our pictures and Angela still got amazing shots! Our reception was at the Zoo and our pictures from the zoo will be cherished forever - including a curious seal photo-bombing our pictures. Angela had our pictures ready for us in a week which was so unexpected and a great surprise! We have 1500 amazing pictures :) My twin (and maid of honor) and I have a bit of a reputation with our family for taking terrible pictures. Every picture came out great! She kept us calm, in great spirits, and on schedule all day. My wedding party, family, and guests all commented on how great working with Artistic Soup was and enjoyed having Angela as part of our day.

Angelas AWSOME review

Reviewed on 10/12/2014

Man, did Angela ever do a GREAT job with our wedding pictures!!!! She took ALOT of GREAT pictures and my wife and I could not have asked for a better picture taking lady then Angela!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My wife and I would love to thank her and everything she did for us to make... Read More our day VERY special!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Above and beyond

Reviewed on 10/08/2014

I used Artistic Soup for my engagement shoot and my wedding. Mandy went above and beyond to make sure my wedding went perfect. When my feet got blisters she had band aids on hand, she gave me gold fish when I was starving before the ceremony, sprayed last minute hair spray in my... Read More hair and had no problems relaying messages I had for my groom. All of that on top of taking truly amazing photos. She made us feel so comfortable and relaxed. She made sure to get all of the shots I wanted and made my groom and I look like we knew what we were doing! Angela made sure we got our photos in a timely matter and they all turned out great! I will definitely be using Artistic Soup for all of my photography needs.

Perfect for any budget

Reviewed on 10/08/2014

I used Artistic Soup for my wedding 6years ago and they were wonderful. I came to Angela with a very low budget and she worked with me with no problem. They did such a wonderful job with everything the day of the wedding and the photos were perfect!!

Truly fantastic

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Stephanie L

my sister chose artistic soup for the photography at her wedding which I was the maid of honor in. Angela did such an amazing job that now I'm getting married and knew I wanted her for my wedding. Her photos are stunning and she does whatever it takes to make the bride and groom... Read More happy. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a great photographer!

Artistic Soup

Reviewed on 10/07/2014

There is not much more to say other than Angela is amazing. The pictures she took of our wedding turned out better than I could have ever dreamed of. There are so many beautiful shots at different angels it is extremely hard to choose. Angela was so fun to work with. She would... Read More say this may sound funny but do this and the shots were amazing. I just really can't say much more other than if you choose Artistic Soup you will amazed.

Amazing Photographer!

Reviewed on 10/07/2014

Wow - the photos of our son’s wedding are truly amazing! If you are looking for a wonderful photographer that’s a pleasure to work with, we highly recommend Angela at Artistic Soup. Angela’s photographs uniquely captured the personalities of our wedding party and the spirit of... Read More this special day. Thanks to Angela’s organization, preplanning, ability to work well with everyone and great “eye” for that perfect shot, the photography was a seamless and delightful part of the celebration. She was very easy to work with and willing to do everything she could to be sure her photographs recorded the happy memories. Angela exceeded our expectations and delivered beautiful photos our family will treasure forever!

Stunning Photos from a great group of photographers!

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Keara P

Our photographers from Artistic Soup were nothing short of amazing, and I would highly recommend them for just about any occasion! My husband and I are from Oklahoma, but we got married in the Lake of The Ozarks region of Missouri - our two photographers road-tripped in and met... Read More us on location on our wedding day, and they were everything we hoped: prompt, professional, and very skilled. They were so easy to work with, and each had lots of great ideas about how to make our wedding pictures really stunning. I have gotten so many compliments on my bridal portraits - I have never felt so glamorous! If we're ever back in their neck of the woods, we'll certainly be repeat customers. :) Keara Phillips-Berlin, Married September 22, 2013

Simply Amazing!

Reviewed on 9/24/2014 Kristi R

Artistic Soup is the BEST of the best, truly. Angela was so wonderful to work with; she listens to her clients, is super flexible and will do anything to get that perfect shot. I sent a huge list of example photos beforehand in which Angela made sure I got every pose I wanted.... Read More She put me at ease and artistically captured every detail. Looking back on how awesome the photos came out, hiring Artistic Soup was one of the best decisions we made. Thank you!!

Excellent!

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Diane R

Artistic Soup did a fantastic job photographing my daughter's recent wedding. All of the photographs are beautiful and the photographers captured the mood of the day perfectly. Angela is professional, responsive, and service oriented. Angela and her assistant captured the images... Read More we envisioned, the classics, and added some very creative images too! I highly recommend Artistic Soup!

PHENOMENAL!!!

Reviewed on 8/24/2014 Kristy H

Angela and Brian photographed our wedding July 26, 2014. They did an AMAZING job. They were very friendly, made our special day a lot of fun, and took high quality photos. I would highly recommend Artistic Soup to anyone looking for a photographer for your BIG day :) You won't... Read More regret it!

Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 7/27/2014 Brittany K

We decided on Artistic Soup for our wedding day. It was a decision we are very happy we made! We had Angela as our head photographer, and Brian as the second photographer. They were both absolutely amazing! Angela did not hesitate to do what it took to get the shot. It had... Read More rained right before we started pictures outside, but Angela did not think twice to lay on the ground to get he perfect shot! They made us very comfortable and did every shot we asked for! The quality of their work was absolutely amazing, and we ended up with over 1800 photos. We would highly recommend Artistic Soup!

Beautiful photos

Reviewed on 7/15/2014 Linnea

They did a really great job photographing and making the photos available online very quickly. My only complaint would be that their prints are expensive for guests to order (but I think that is pretty much the case for all photographers).

Perfectly Captured

Reviewed on 3/25/2014 Ashley

Angela and Maddie did an amazing job capturing our punk rock wedding. They worked with us to ensure that our guests were able to shine through in our photos, and they did an amazing job of capturing all of the "moments" through the day. Angela is very professional, yet she... Read More blended into our guests with ease. I appreciated her ability to help our guests have fun - this made for great shots. I highly recommend Artistic Soup if you're looking for photographs that feel more candid, yet have that extra special artistic touch.

Perfect!

Reviewed on 9/10/2013

I could not have selected a better photographer for my wedding. Both Angela and Mandy are amazing to work with – professional yet very personal, talented, and so much more. My now husband and I wanted our wedding to be ours and that did not fit within the typical wedding... Read More industry guidelines. Instead of shying away from out somewhat untraditional wedding plans, Angela and Mandy jumped in to help us and make it the best day possible. Mandy took the lead as our photographer and our photos are not only truly amazing but she is such joy to work with. All our feedback from friends and family is consistent, ‘Get those photos published! They need to be in a magazine!’

Excellent Photographer!

Reviewed on 6/24/2013 Meaghan Q

Angela and her assistant Mandy were absolutely amazing to work with! Angela was very organized, and made sure she knew what shots were "must haves". They were right on time, ready with the list of shots that I had given her, along with her own ideas! She got my two flower girls... Read More (who are shy with strangers) laughing and having fun while taking pictures, and got them to do several different poses. I was so amazed with the way the pictures turned out. My favorites aren't even the ones I had requested! They were so great during the whole day, and checked with me before leaving to make sure I didn't have any last minute shots I wanted. I would HIGHLY recommend Angela to any one who wants their special day remembered in pictures!

Absolutely Fantastic, Professional and Custom Phot

Reviewed on 12/03/2012 Linnie d

Words cannot describe how wonderful it has been to work with Angela and her assistant photographer Kristen at Artistic Soup! Every step of the way she was hands on, with great ideas and solutions to every question. She held my hand through much of the wedding planning process,... Read More suggesting a variety of options for both indoor and outdoor photography locations suitable for uncertain November weather. She listened to every desire we had, and always responded to our questions, concerns and ideas right away. And then there are the photographs! I cannot say how much I love them and it is challenging to narrow down our favorites. No detail was left out and she and her assistant had such great ideas to capture all of our special day. In one week we had all of the proofs to begin looking at. It is going to take us awhile to decide which to have printed because they are wonderful! I would not hesitate in recommending Artistic Soup for your wedding needs.

Great!

Reviewed on 10/26/2012 Katie M

Artistic Soup was a pleasure to work with...they wanted to do more artsy shots than I thought were necessary, but it was still very good. It is also at a very decent price.

Angela is a gem!

Reviewed on 10/25/2012 nanette b

Angela was a dream to work with. Very kind and fun to have around on such a special day. She was with me the entire time of the event, so we spent much time together, and she was very professional and got the pictures we needed. Now the hard part of picking 70 photos out of... Read More 1200!!! Yikes! I would whole heartedly recommend Angela and her team for any special event you might have! She is as special as the event!

The complete package!!

Reviewed on 9/05/2012 Michelle S

I knew right after my initial meeting with Angela that she was the photographer for us!! I was so impressed with her professionalism, work and graciousness. During the weeks leading up to our wedding, Angela was in contact with me to help organize the schedule of pictures and... Read More scoped out the wedding location to get prepared. We have been enjoying our beautiful wedding pictures since the day the DVD arrived. I keep going through the pictures over and over....I love her creativity! The blend of formal and informal shots just makes it all complete. Thank you very much! We are looking forward to our family photo session in the Fall!

Look no further!

Reviewed on 8/06/2012 Krista K

My husband and I were delighted to work with Angela for our engagement photos, wedding photos and wedding album. A few highlights of our time with her: -She was always quick to respond (24 hours or less) to any email or phone call. We never take this for granted! -We were... Read More able to view our wedding photos online only 9 days after wedding. The DVDs arrived in our mailbox 5 days later. None of our friends could believe the fast turn-around! -Angela took into consideration all of our ideas and suggestions. She even researched new venues for some whimsical wedding shots. -The finished product is incredible! We will treasure these photos forever. Artistic Soup is worth every penny. Thank you!

STILL photographing our family!

Reviewed on 8/05/2012 Dan S

We used Angela and Artistic Soup for our June 2008 wedding. They did a GREAT job! Since then, many of my friends have followed my recommendation by using her for their weddings. To thank us, Angela just did a photo shoot with our now family of 3. The pictures have turned out... Read More AWESOME! THANK YOU!!!