ArtlightPhoto - World Class Photography & Products

Artlight Photo captures stunning one of a kind wedding photography. Our artistic style and professionalism are the cornerstones of our work. Your family will cherish the artwork and final products that we create for many generations.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Greater Los Angeles and Orange County (310) 266-1844

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Karly C

Chris is very professional photographer and captured our wedding day with such lovely photos.  From our engagement photo shoot to the day of our big day Chris was open to our opinions and made us feel comfortable. I would recommend Artlight photo for your wedding or any special... Read More event's the level of professionalism and talent is awesome.  Thank you Chris! Antonio and I will be able to share our big day through your photos with all our family and friends for years to come.

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Maria R

Chris is such a professional photographer.  Our wedding pictures are perfect.  Chris is very detailed and captures every moment.  Thank you Chris for your patience with us.  Christian is very easy going and makes you feel calm.  Thank you Chris for such an awesome job!!!

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Karla G

We loved Chris!!! We were referred to Chris through a mutual friend and could not be happier!! My husband and I worked with Chris both for our engagement pictures and for our wedding day! He clearly is very good at his job, he has a great eye for unique shots. Both our... Read More engagement pictures and wedding pictures are absolutely PHENOMENAL. We highly recommend his services to everyone! You won't regret it!! Thank you Chris!!!!

Reviewed on 2/25/2017 Ben Q

Chris, was available for suggestions and provided good ideas for creative photography.  Was extremely satisfied with the quality of work and ability to connect with the wedding party and guests.  Definitely someone to recommend very highly to friends and family.   His... Read More personality and positive attitude is someone you want to have around on your most important days in life.

Reviewed on 2/10/2017 Pablo B

Nothing short of excellence! We could not be more satisfied with the work Chris provided to us. He took care of our "save the date cards", our engagement photos, and our full wedding day(from morning to late night). He was very helpful in suggesting locations for us to shoot.... Read More Even more helpful was the fact that he advised us in different posses, I would have never known that I could be photogenic. He didn't mind to take pictures over and over again. This was especially true in our ceremony day when we went from table to table to take pictures with each guest. I never heard or saw any gestures of fatigue or irritation, when I myself was. His work was very professional. The pictures came out impeccable. The lighting was just right, everything was just so crystal clear. The album was very precious. Nothing cheesy, just original. Go ahead people, 2 thumbs up!

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Bri A

Christian Herrera exceeded our expectations. We were completely satisfied with his professionalism, his prices and his services. Christian is very easy going and very friendly. When we were getting ready before the wedding, he was there in the middle of all the family drama,... Read More and everyone loved him. Christian accommodated our schedule and was willing to work with our suggestions when shooting on location and editing our photo album. In a church whit strict rules, Christian was nearly invisible and in place for all the important shots. As we viewed some of our prints, we couldn't even remember him standing there. A wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 2/04/2017 Sarah Y

Christian is the best, very professional and very artistic, we picked him because his photos had a certain flair, an artistic slant that cannot be taught. He was on Point in all aspects, took great photos, and provides awesome little extras like a book with all your favorite... Read More photos, a large framed photo of one of your favorite shots, a usb drive with all of your photos etc.... He catered to our every need and was always super responsive, not to mention his photos were amazing. thanks Christian!

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Cecilia A

Christian photographed my wedding earlier this year and everything came out perfect! He was always in communication with us both before and after the wedding trying to meet our needs and wants which was awesome because it showed he really cared about giving us exactly what we... Read More wanted. My husband and I are extremely happy with the product Christian had for us!

Reviewed on 12/23/2016 Gris N

Artlight Photo did an amazing job with my engagement photo shoot! Chris and his team made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and truly captured each moment. My fiancé and I are very satisfied with our pictures and highly recommend Artlight Photo. Chris and his team are... Read More both creative and professional and did a great job combining our ideas along with their creativity. We are looking forward to our wedding day and are confident we will have another outstanding outcome.

Meet The President

Christian Herrera

Family man and entrepreneur. Blessed to be able to capture happy memories for my clients.