Ashlee Ann On Location Hair and Makeup LLC.

All of Florida, as well as nationwide travel

Nationwide award winning hair and makeup artist

Hello beauties! Congratulations on your engagement and happy planning! My name is Ashlee Ann. I am currently a Tampa based, hair and makeup artist specializing in formal events and destination weddings. With experience with over 1,000 wedding parties, I truly know what it takes to meet your beauty needs on your big day and all the fun stuff along the way. I offer formal hair and airbrush makeup as well as faux lashes. Airbrush makeup is a great way to "beat the heat" down here in the Florida sun. I have certainly acquired quite the knowledge of all things beauty related in my 11 year career and was trained by celebrity make-up artist, Mario Dedivanovic. Don't be a stranger. Shoot me a message to see if I would be a great fit for your big day. I look forward to chatting with you all!

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

All of Florida, as well as nationwide travel (813) 382-4802

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Lina C

Just recently my husband and I decided to renew our vows for our 10 year anniversary. This was a huge milestone for us so we decided to go all out. I had the pleasure of connecting with Ashlee and she did a remarkable job with myself and my bridesmaids and my mother. She was... Read More very quick to respond and very courteous to accommodate my last minute request to do several trial runs the week before before my event. She also spent time with me and helped me perfect my look. I never felt prettier than how I felt on my special day. Ashlee was very professional and she created a timeline to make sure she had enough time for all my girls and wouldnt you know once she was here she was able to squeeze in some addional services that were not planned for and stayed on timeline with all our airbrush makeup and hair. I would recommend her a 1000 times over! Ashlee Rocks!!

Reviewed on 11/04/2015

Ashlee did the makeup and hair for my daughter's wedding. The girls showed up on time, brought tons of great product, and everyone looked absolutely stunning!

Reviewed on 12/16/2017 Shalyn C

I highly recommend Ashlee Ann!! If you have an event coming up that you want to look your best for, she is your gal!! I hired Ashlee to do my hair and makeup for my wedding. Ashlee is super talented!! She is accommodating, prompt, very responsive and professional. I had a great... Read More experience with her, from the trial at her beautiful home to her coming onsite to my beach wedding venue. Ashlee made me feel very beautiful on the most important day of my life thus far!! Plus, She is a very sweet gal!! Thank you so much Ashlee!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Danielle R

First of all Ashlee is such a girls girl, and makes you feel so comfortable and like a friend is getting you ready which is wonderful and makes getting ready on your day just that much more fun. Aside from that she is so incredibly talented! She did both hair and makeup for me,... Read More 6 bridesmaids and 2 moms and EVERYONE was so happy and going selfie crazy feeling their most beautiful! I could not imagine anyone doing a better job. Thank you Ashlee so much for helping me feel like a princess ❤️

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Shannon I

Ashlee is simply AMAZING. She did myself, 3 bridesmaids, my mother, a friend and a jr bridesmaid by herself in such an efficient manner. Everyone was thrilled with hair and makeup. Her pricing cannot be beat since she uses top line makeup leaving your skin flawless and hydrated.... Read More My veil had no comb and she offered to pin it in for me which looked amazing. She's quick and always goes above and beyond what you could imagine. Ashlee is very responsive, easy to get ahold of and super flexible. Being an out of state bride, I only had limited days to trial and she made herself available. Besides her impeccable skills, she is outgoing and makes you feel at ease. It's as if she's one of the girls when getting ready. I couldn't have never felt so beautiful without her and she honestly was a huge part of my wedding I will never forget!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Katherine D

Ashlee came very highly recommended, and now that I have had the opportunity to work with her, I can see why. After I initially reached out, she was very responsive, quick to answer my questions and schedule a trial to make sure my hair and makeup met with my vision. I showed... Read More her pictures of my Pinterest and from her own Instagram to give an idea of what I wanted, and she was able to align perfectly with that. On the day of my wedding, she arrived with a suitcase full of all the tools she needed to beautify me, offering suggestions on how we could improve from my trial (example: different eyelashes). I didn't think it was possible, but I looked even better than at the trial. She then stayed to make sure my photographer could get a picture of her prepping me, and she gave me the lip stain she had used to make sure I could touch up all evening. I was so impressed with the quality of her work, and I would absolutely recommend her to anyone in need of hair and makeup!

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Kelsey S

Ashlee was wonderful! She quickly responded to me on Facebook throughout the planning process and was completely professional. I loved my makeup trial and was confident that I was going to feel beautiful on my wedding day & I did! All of my bridesmaids LOVED their makeup, they... Read More seriously felt like queens for a day. The fact that she was the sweetest thing made the deal even better. She did my flower girls make up and treated them like they were grown ups, they had the best time. I know if I ever need a glam sesh she is who I'm going to call. Thank you Ashley for all that you did to make my day the best!!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Kimberly M

Ashley did an amazing job with my bridal hair and makeup, as well as all my bridesmaids and mother. I was nervous at first, because I never wear any makeup, but Ashlee made everything very natural, comfortable, but amazing.

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Kendal K

Very friendly, quick, was able to fit me in last minute and she made me feel gorgeous!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 C W

I spent two weeks corresponding, mostly trying to schedule a trial makeup hair and makeup for my wedding. I filled out the contract and FINALLY got Ashlee to respond and lock down a date, for her to cancel last minute on me. She had known my wedding date from the getgo.... Read More Personally I think her customer service/ planning skills need help. I waisted so much time just to have to find another person altogether.

2017-06-21T18:09:56 Response from the vendor

Hello! I checked our correspondence. It has been one week since you initially inquired, I was originally available for that date. I'm unsure if your not getting my messages but I have our conversation log and responded everyday to you when you reached out to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Kasey G

THE. BEST! Ashlee is so unbelievably talented, personable and dedicated to what she does and it shows in her work. I found Ashlee on Facebook and had a trial with her months before my wedding. She was SO amazing and did a phenomenal job. I requested to make a couple adjustments... Read More to my eye shadow and she nailed it on my wedding day. Not only did I utilize her services for my wedding for my 9 bridesmaids, 2 moms and 2 junior bridesmaids (who ALL loved her)... She also came to me to do my hair and make up for my rehearsal. I also booked a boudoir photo-shoot with her and her photographer business partner. I instantly felt comfortable around them. The photos came out better than what I could imagine and the customized photo book was an AMAZING gift for my husband on our wedding day. The ladies who 1-starred Ashlee are clearly upset that she is a busy, hard working entrepreneur who has countless clients she manages. Ashlee had two weddings after mine the day of my wedding but came back to my reception to do touch-ups for photos. She even gave me a SECOND UPDO for the reception (totally unplanned but looked amazing)! Ashlee is worth every penny and will go above and beyond to make sure you're satisfied. I may be getting married one time but I plan to book Ashlee to do my hair and makeup for every function I attend as long as she's around. She's an amazing professional but also a wonderful person.

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Savanah P

Ashlee did hair for myself and my bridesmaids, and did such an amazing job! I have a ton of hair and she did a spectacular updo for me (and was able to successfully put it all up which was quite a challenge trust me), and did a super gorgeous half up half down braid hairstyle... Read More for my four bridesmaids. She is a pleasure to spend time with and is also incredibly efficient (which really helps on your chaotic wedding day)! Thank you Ashlee for your beautiful addition to my wedding!!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Sarah T

Our experience with Ashlee Ann was nothing short of perfection. She is warm, charasmatic, professional and beyond talented. Her work is stunning and left each of the girls in my bridal party feeling like a celebrity. I would recommend Ashlee Ann on location hair and makeup to... Read More absolutely anyone in the market for an unparalleled hair/makeup experience! Thank you so much Ashlee!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 William S

I can't begin to tell you how amazing Ashlee is. My wife and I had an artist booked and two weeks prior to our big day they canceled on us. Fortunately we had a local D.J recommend Ashlee to us. My wife had a trial within two days of contacting Ashlee and when she came home told... Read More me that she couldn't have been happier. I will never forget how beautiful my wife looked on our wedding day. Thank you so much Ashlee for your hard work, dedication to making sure my wife was happy, and your overall professionalism. I will recommend you to any eand everyone!

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Stephanie C

The overall product was nothing short of phenomenal. I looked like myself... but didn't. I looked special. I looked BRIDAL. And all the work they did for my wedding party was wonderful. Everyone looked great and both the hair and make-up had some serious staying power. Getting... Read More in touch with the company can take a little dedication and follow-through, and there was a change on the morning of my wedding day (slight moment of panic, admittedly), but all-in-all, this company is fantastic. And the cost was exactly up my alley. Just know that they're busy and that things happen (like sickness). The quality was amazing. Couldn't have been happier!

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Jaclyn O

I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ASHLEE ANN!!! She was recommended to me by my friend who is a professional wedding planner, so Ashlee was already starting out pretty high in my mind. Unfortunately she ruined that for herself and I would never recommend her to anyone. She was very very... Read More hard to get a hold of throughout the planning process. She never returned my emails, or answered her phone, her voicemail was always full, and she only rarely returned my phone calls. This may not seem like a huge deal breaker, but when you're down to the last minute wedding planning stress, the last thing you want to be doing is chasing down your stylist to get information. And I wish I could say this was the worst of it, but unfortunately for Ashlee, it wasn't. She told me stylists would arrive at 11am on the day of and that all of the girls would be ready by 3:15. I had all my bridesmaids in my room at 11am ready to go and no one showed up until 11:30 and that was just the make up artist. The hair dresses didn't arrive until 1pm! They were TWO HOURS LATE! We were told they were styling another wedding party that morning and it took longer than expected. Not a good excuse! It threw off the schedule for the whole day and caused a lot of unnecessary stress. They didn't even have time to get through all the girls they were supposed to style. My mother-in-law was scheduled to have her hair styled and ended up having to leave and do her own hair. The styles looked good at first but were clearly rushed, they started coming apart only an hour or two later. I look back at the photos and am so unhappy with how our hair looks. The only good thing I can say about this company is that their pricing was fair. However, I will caution you to watch out for all the extra fees they tack on, but really just avoid using them altogether!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Jon L

I normally don't write reviews however as I was planning my wedding I found that I based my decision on reviews that I had read. I had booked Ashlee for my wedding and went through the process of paying my deposit. I attempted to contact her several times to confirm we were all... Read More set for the wedding. About 2 weeks before the wedding I emailed her asking what time the girls needed to be at the venue and never heard back. I waited a couple days and then emailed her again(mind you at this point we were a week away) asking Ifor she was still doing my wedding and if not please let me know. She THEN emailed me back saying yes and that she would call me. Never received a call. I became very worried due to the lack of communication that she would not show for the wedding. I then emailed her letting her know I would not be using her for the wedding and she instantly emailed me back and said that she would still be glad to do it and that she can call me to discuss however I never received a call. I found another hair and makeup person and I am very very happy with the decision I made. The wedding was yesterday.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Kaitlyn B

Back again. I left a negative review about two months ago. Ashley promptly responded to one of my emails after the review was posted and indicated she would of course refund me my deposit. I thought great, at least that's something.... but still no explaination for why there was... Read More no response to any of my outreach, aside from a lame excuse that she changed her phone number (but only updated on the knot website, not her fb, Instagram, or actual website). Also no explanation on why I was not contacted by her in the months leading up to my wedding. Immediately provided my mailing address. Month goes by, no response, no check in the mail. Sent a few more follow up emails. Left voicemail on 'new' number. Still waiting. Since apparently this is the only way she notices my attempts at contact, giving this a try.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Rick K

Ashlee's team did my wife's entire bridal party and a couple of the family members makeup and hair. They did an amazing job and everyone looked great. We had no issues contacting her or the girls that work for her. Overall 100% impresssd with her and would recommend them to... Read More anyone else, as I did today.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Lauren M

I have made SEVERAL attempts via email AND phone. I have not received a response AT ALL. Weeks have passed since. So unprofessional... Despite positive reviews on here, I would not trust using her services due to severe lack of communication and professionalism!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Michelle R

She was absolutely HORRIBLE!!!! NEVER USE HER!!! She never answered her phone when you call her. I thought she was going to be great... 2 of my friends recommended her... shes rated "#1 on the knot" However!! You can never leave a voicemail because her voicemail box is always... Read More full. It took 3 weeks to get ahold of her to set up my trial, then DAY OF (like 5 hours before), she cancelled saying the girl who was doing my hair was sick. I had to constantly call her (like 5 times per day) for her to finally call me back to reschedule. When I had my trial, the SAME girl who did my hair told me she has never been sick this year. AKA- Ashlee LIED and actually just forgot about my appointment. If I didnt have a contract and it wasnt so close to my wedding, I would have found someone else. THEN after she told me 3 stylists would come to my house at 8am and my girls WILL be done at 1pm... ONLY 2 stylists showed up... at 9am... and we obviously did not get 9 girls done by 1pm.. took an extra hour, which held up my photographs.... Needless to say, she IS HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!! NEVER USE HER. She is trying to start up a business in florida, and it seems she has forgotten about her Michigan business. Side note- the girls that did showed up to do hair/makeup were fabulous. They did a very nice job on all of our hair and makeup. Just wish I never had to deal with Ashlee and could have just contracted the girls out.

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Chelsea B

Ashlee Ann on Location is an amazing company! Our bridal party got their makeup done by Ana. Ana worked so quick and her work was beautiful. I never felt more beautiful tHan I did on my wedding day.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 G N

DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE IF YOUR HAIR AND MAKEUP IS IMPORTANT TO YOU. I reached out to Ashlee Ann over a year ago at the recommendation of another bride who used her services on her wedding day. She had such a fantastic experience that I thought I would give it a try. BIG... Read More mistake. After I signed a contract with Ashlee Ann, she went silent. I tried to reach out to her several times about hair and makeup trials- at one point I had called, emailed and left voicemails 4 times within two weeks that went unreturned. When she finally got in touch with me, she offered a variety of excuses and I thought 'if my makeup trial goes ok, I will be more comfortable'. When I got my trial, I was thrilled with the way things went and felt a lot more comfortable about her services- expecting the same person to to my makeup the day of the wedding. Keep in mind, this was NOT Ashlee Ann. She does NOT work in Michigan and contracts out her work. Ashlee Ann's lack of response carried over up until the wedding. I asked her several times for a schedule of who would be getting makeup when, and all she responded with was a general time frame '10-2'. I told her I didn't think that was enough time for the number of girls she had committed to and she agreed to come an hour early (keep this in mind) The day of the wedding, the girls (different from the one who I had for a trial) came on time, and I was impressed with their friendliness. I felt comfortable getting my makeup done knowing my trial had gone well. I had a few girls who were incredibly unhappy with their hair and makeup, so when it was my turn, I was nervous to say the least. The person reassured me by telling me how good my makeup looked. I asked for a slightly smoky eye and natural color. When i looked in the mirror, i was HORRIFIED. I had black eyeshadow from my eye crease all the way up to my eyebrows and looked like a drag queen. this was MY wedding day and I was so upset. Luckily I have great friends who are good at fixing makeup mess-ups, so I paid $100 for nothing. After I was done, I checked my watch. They mentioned they had to be out by 12 to do someone else's makeup and it was 1:00, they still had one to go. One girl left while the other hurried through the last makeup trial, my bridesmaid cried for three hours after she left because of how unprofessional she was. We had nothing to do with the delay in getting things done, in fact, if I would have stuck to the original time Ashlee Ann suggested we would've run THREE hours over instead of two. I am not a high maintenance person and I have to say, this was the worst experience I have ever had, from the lack of communication, to the surprise of a different stylist, to the lack of professionalism displayed by hurrying through someones makeup because of your own lack of timeliness. I have never written a negative review before, I normally brush these things off, but on a day as important as your wedding day, DO NOT USE ASHLEE ANN if you want a good experience.

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Meghan M

I absolutely loved working with Ashlee Ann for my wedding. She's fun, friendly, professional and talented. She made my bridesmaids, my mother, mother-in-law and myself look and feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day. I did a hair and makeup trial run, and even though... Read More there was a scheduling mix-up on her end, she went out of her way to make sure I was completely satisfied with my look and her services. And believe me, I was. On the day of the wedding she was on time, and made sure every woman in my bridal party looked and felt her absolute best. And no matter how many times we all cried that day (tears of joy of course!), or how much running around and dancing we did, our hair and makeup remained just as perfect as before. Ashlee Ann is the best, and an amazing value for the service.

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Emily F

I was really looking forward to using their services for my wedding in January. Very sad that I cannot get ahold of them. I've sent 2 emails and called and left a voicemail over the course of the last several weeks. I was never contacted back.

Ashlee Ann

Hello Gorgeous, My name is Ashlee Ann, founder of Ashlee Ann on Location Hair and Makeup. Even as a little girl I could flawlessly apply lipstick without looking into a compact. My very first clients were my Barbie dolls and that was just the beginning of my passion for all things beauty related. From Michigan, to South Florida, my hair and makeup journey has been everything I could ask for and more. Check out my Instagram @ashleeeann for a behind the scenes look into the life of an award winning hair and makeup artist.