Traveling to you for your big day

It is such a joy to live my dream of being an artist. I am truly honored to have the finishing touch on your beautiful lifelong memories. May the quality, integrity, passion and professionalism of Ashlee Miller Artistry leave a beautiful impression on you and those you love. Book your trial today!

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

Scottsdale, AZ, Scottsdale, AZ Serving all areas (602) 327-1731
INSTAGRAM

Flawless Face

Reviewed on 7/15/2014 Jennifer M

After thumbing through many hair and makeup vendors, I stumbled upon the website of Ashlee Miller Artistry. I immediately booked Ashlee to 'glam' me up for my engagement photos. I gave her very few ideas as I'm not very knowledgeable or artistic when it comes to applying... Read More my own makeup. I simply wanted to look flawless and beautiful! Ashlee went above and beyond what I could have ever imagined! She was very informative during the whole application process, giving me subtle hints on how I can mask some of my own everyday flaws. The end product was amazing, I didn't want to wash it off! My face was as smooth as a doll, eyes as smoky and sexy as the magazines and my lips the perfect full light pink pout! I am so excited she will be apart of my big day in November and not only glamorizing me, but my entire bridal party!

Great makeup for my wedding and bridesmaids!

Reviewed on 7/11/2014 Nicole R

Ashlee did my makeup for my wedding (as well as a trial prior) and all my bridesmaids. She was very understanding as I don't usually wear alot of makeup. She kept it light, but it still looked great in pictures! Fake eyelashes are included and I couldn't even tell I had them... Read More on, which I'm usually not comfortable with. Bridesmaids makeup costs 60 and Ashlee and her assistant, again did a great job.

2014-07-12T19:17:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you Nicole!! XOXO! You girls looked amazing!!! I can not wait to post the photos!

My makeup was flawless!

Reviewed on 2/13/2014 Kristine G

I was so thankful that Ashlee did my makeup on my wedding day. I am usually not very photogenic but that day I didn't have a bad angle! Ashlee was wonderful and super considerate asking about my problem areas and giving advice on my hair. It was so awesome to have her there! She... Read More really made my day perfect :)

Reviewed on 12/07/2017 Julie E

Ashlee did the makeup for my wedding, and she did an outstanding job. I did a trial run with her and I am glad I did because it allowed me to see what I did and didn't like about the look and then tailor it perfectly for my wedding. Ashlee did an amazing job of listening to... Read More what I was wanting for my look and making any adjustments to make sure I was 100% happy with my makeup, and I absolutely was. She also did the makeup for my bridesmaids and everyone looked gorgeous!

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Heather M

I have had the pleasure of working with Ashlee Miller Artistry for multiple events; work and personal alike, I always choose Ashlee Miller Artistry for my go-to hair and makeup. Professional, excellent & consistent application, and always accommodating! They listen to every... Read More concern or question, and I genuinely enjoy and look forward to the experience of working with such great people who truly know what they're doing and real artisans of their craft! Thank you for making all the difference girls!

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Heather M

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Brianna W

Ashlee did the make up for my wedding. It included myself, 6 bridemaids, and 2 grandmothers. She covered a variety of ages and skin types. We all looked flawless and natural. I also appreciated how light the make up felt. It didn’t feel caked on! I was so happy with how everyone... Read More looked and my pictures turned out amazing! Thank you for making my day that much more special!

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Brianna W

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Maureen S

If you want to look amazing for your wedding or any special occasion, hire Ashlee. She makes you look so incredibly beautiful without caking on make up or making you feel like you don’t look like you. She is so thoughtful and really listens to how YOU want to look on your big... Read More day. Seriously, don’t hire anyone else.

Reviewed on 11/28/2017

What more positive things can I say about Ashley :) she is simply amazing. She listens to exactly what you want and the result is always stunning. Ashley has done my makeup for weddings, for fun event, and for work headshots- and each event is amazing! I always get so many... Read More compliments after my makeup is done by Ashley. I would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Ericca H

Ashlee Miller did an absolutely AMAZING job. She is not only such a warm hearted, genuine and down-to-earth woman, but she is incredibly talented. I wouldn’t be able to ever trust my make-up with anyone else. Her work is magical and the products she uses lasts through the tears... Read More of joy, laughter and dancing all night. Ashlee is professional and so timely. She ensured that me and my bridesmaids felt gorgeous and confident for my wedding. If and WHEN you book Ashlee, I promise you won’t be disappointed. She will give you the feeling of you’re the only bride for the whole day and will ensure that your look is flawless and perfect!

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Matthew R

Ashlee and her crew were lifesavers on my wedding day! My perviously booked salon fell threw last minute, I thankfully found Ashlee through our wedding coordinator and she was was so quick to accommodate me and all my bridesmaids for hair and makeup services. She made me feel so... Read More beautiful on my wedding day and my makeup DID NOT budge all night, I was beyond impressed!! Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed on 11/27/2017

Ashlee is simply amazing!! I am super picky about how my makeup is done and honestly self conscious about my skin. So often I would rather just do my own makeup. However when it comes to events, especially your wedding you truly have to hire a professional if you want your... Read More photos to look good! Ashlee is so extremely talented, and knows how to work with different skin tones, textures and customizes her work to each Individual person. I ever never felt more beautiful, and literally become obsessed with taking photos when she does my makeup! As a wedding and event planner I am very selective with who I recommend my clients to and Ashlee is ways the very first on my list! Not to mention she is the sweetest girl ever!

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Jess C

Ashlee and her team are absolutely amazing artists! They literally work magic. I have bad melasma and you couldn't even see it in real life or in the pics but it still looked flawless and natural! My bridesmaids all had very different complexion and each one looked stunning and... Read More natural! They also loved their hair and make up! Ashlee and her team are also incredibly kind and accommodating. One of my bridesmaids arrived two hours late and they traveled twice to be able to get her done. Amazing work amazing customer service don't think twice about booking them!!

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Kristen A

I used Ashlee for makeup for myself plus my entire bridal party for my wedding on 10-30-16. She made us all look absolutely stunning and beautiful. My makeup was exactly what I was wanting and it lasted all night even though I literally sweat my booty off dancing on the dance... Read More floor all night long! Thank you!

Reviewed on 2/16/2016 Hannah M

I am so excited for Ashlee to do my makeup for my wedding , and my bridesmaids ! She's awesome and so fun! I wasn't sure the look I wanted but I showed her one from Pintrest I found for my trial and she did even better ! I can't wait for October !

Natural wedding makeup

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Marianne S

Thank you, Ashlee for making my daughter's wedding fit her vision. You are extremely talented and fun to work with. We will be calling you again.

2015-06-23T19:44:13 Response from the vendor

You are very welcome! It was my pleasure. I had a wonderful time with you ladies, you made my job easy. XO Ashlee

Ashlee is A-maxing!

Reviewed on 6/08/2015 Jenn U

There are so many great things to say about Ashlee...I'm not even sure where to begin! She did my makeup for my engagement photos and will be doing mine, my bridesmaids, and the moms makeup for my wedding in November! I showed her one picture I had found on Pinterest and it was... Read More as if the picture I showed her had been a photograph of her own work (which it wasn't)! It looked identical...and completely flawless! It lasted all day long without any touch ups. I didn't want to take it off! She is also extremely knowledgeable about the products she uses and gives great advice. Not only is she amazing at what she does, but she is super fun to hang out with! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a makeup artist for any occasion!

Amazing job!!

Reviewed on 6/03/2015 Amanda V

Ashlee was so great to work with! She did my makeup, my moms, grandmothers and 2 bridesmaids. Everyone was in love with how their makeup turned out. Ashlee is so sweet and makes you feel very comfortable. I will definitely be using her in the future for other events I go to and... Read More would recommend her to friends and family. She made me feel like a beautiful bride!

Wonderful

Reviewed on 8/01/2014 Kourtney N

Ashlee is amazing! She has been with me every step of the way from my engagement photos, engagement party, and wedding. Ashlee is so nice and personal able she listen to everything that you want and will work until she accomplishes what you are looking for. I found Ashlee... Read More when I was scrambling to find someone to do my hair and makeup for my engagement photos and the original girl I had cancelled on me. Ashlee was quick to reply to all my emails and she came to my house to do a trial before the day. On the day of the engagement photos Ashlee did her magic and I never felt so beautiful until the day of my wedding. On my wedding day Ashlee and her assistant did my hair and makeup along with my mother-in-law and 2 of my maids of honor and accommodated one of my bridesmaids when she was having hair issues. By the time my wedding day came around I had spent so much time with Ashlee that she felt like one of the girls :) she was even trying to help calm my nerves! Ashlee is completely wonderful you will not go wrong booking her for your wedding day or anytime you may need hair and makeup she is truly a gem!!

You won't be sorry you chose Ashlee

Reviewed on 7/26/2014 Lisa F

I hired Ashlee to my wedding make-up and the make-up for my wedding party, she did an amazing job and everyone was very pleased with her work. I was so pleased that I've used Ashlee for multiple jobs since as I am a photographer. She is my go to make-up artist. Ashle is very... Read More pleasant, professional, and knows her stuff.

Amazing Wedding Makeup!

Reviewed on 7/24/2014

I found Ashley Miller while scouring the internet for a make-up artist for my big day. Not only did Ashley educate me during my trial, but she did a fantastic job and we scheduled our engagement pictures the same day so I was able to take the make-up for a real trial run. On... Read More my wedding day, Ashlee arrived on time and was able to complete all 6 girls with time to spare while identifying the best color combos to complement each of my beautiful bridesmaids and both mothers. Not to mention...both mother's were being very difficult not wanting to wear make-up at all and Ashlee was able to please them without stressing out the bride(me)! I would highly recommend her to other brides, not only did she make me and my bridal party gorgeous, but she has a fun easy-going personality which made the experience that much better. I don't take recommending a make-up artist lightly since the photos are everything and to make them great you must look fantastic. That being said Ashlee's make-up skills resulted in gorgeous wedding photos in which I looked flawless!

Brings out your most beautiful features!

Reviewed on 7/24/2014

Ashlee is an amazing makeup artist. She takes into consideration the features you want to accentuate the most and brings them out beautifully. She has done my makeup on several occasions and she always does a flawless job!

Truly a master of makeup and all things beauty

Reviewed on 7/17/2014 Madeline A

Ashlee did my makeup on two special occasions and each time I was thrilled with what a great job she did. I don't typically wear much makeup so my concern with a makeup artist is always that I won't look like myself. Ashlee balanced a natural yet glam look seamlessly and I would... Read More and DO recommend her to everyone!

So talented!

Reviewed on 7/16/2014 samantha d

Ashlee Miller from Ashlee Miller Artistry was such an amazing part of my wedding day!! She did both mine and my mothers makeup and was also my photographer. The photos are absolutely beautiful. She was confident, had great pose ideas and was always reassuring me that I looked... Read More beautiful. I will definitely be using her services in the future!

Ashlee Miller

Born and raised in Arizona Ashlee Miller has been in the beauty makeup industry for 14years. She loves makeup and marketing; with her entrepreneurial spirit she launched Ashlee Miller Artistry in 2010. After experience heart ship she made the leap and opened up a bridal boutiques and salon in early 2016. Ashlee calls herself a Mompreneur, she is a proud single mommy of 3 amazing little boys who absolutely rock her work, when she is not “ Mommin” she fills her spare time with her passion in the world of beauty and makeup. This extroverted introvert is an avid member of the Women's Elite Club