Traveling to you for your big day

It is such a joy to live my dream of being an artist. I am truly honored to have the finishing touch on your beautiful lifelong memories. May the quality, integrity, passion and professionalism of Ashlee Miller Artistry leave a beautiful impression on you and those you love. Book your trial today!

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Scottsdale, AZ, Scottsdale, AZ Serving all areas (602) 327-1731
INSTAGRAM

Flawless Face

Reviewed on 7/15/2014 Jennifer M

After thumbing through many hair and makeup vendors, I stumbled upon the website of Ashlee Miller Artistry. I immediately booked Ashlee to 'glam' me up for my engagement photos. I gave her very few ideas as I'm not very knowledgeable or artistic when it comes to applying... Read More my own makeup. I simply wanted to look flawless and beautiful! Ashlee went above and beyond what I could have ever imagined! She was very informative during the whole application process, giving me subtle hints on how I can mask some of my own everyday flaws. The end product was amazing, I didn't want to wash it off! My face was as smooth as a doll, eyes as smoky and sexy as the magazines and my lips the perfect full light pink pout! I am so excited she will be apart of my big day in November and not only glamorizing me, but my entire bridal party!

Great makeup for my wedding and bridesmaids!

Reviewed on 7/11/2014 Nicole R

Ashlee did my makeup for my wedding (as well as a trial prior) and all my bridesmaids. She was very understanding as I don't usually wear alot of makeup. She kept it light, but it still looked great in pictures! Fake eyelashes are included and I couldn't even tell I had them... Read More on, which I'm usually not comfortable with. Bridesmaids makeup costs 60 and Ashlee and her assistant, again did a great job.

2014-07-12T19:17:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you Nicole!! XOXO! You girls looked amazing!!! I can not wait to post the photos!

My makeup was flawless!

Reviewed on 2/13/2014 Kristine G

I was so thankful that Ashlee did my makeup on my wedding day. I am usually not very photogenic but that day I didn't have a bad angle! Ashlee was wonderful and super considerate asking about my problem areas and giving advice on my hair. It was so awesome to have her there! She... Read More really made my day perfect :)

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Kristen A

I used Ashlee for makeup for myself plus my entire bridal party for my wedding on 10-30-16. She made us all look absolutely stunning and beautiful. My makeup was exactly what I was wanting and it lasted all night even though I literally sweat my booty off dancing on the dance... Read More floor all night long! Thank you!

Reviewed on 2/16/2016 Hannah M

I am so excited for Ashlee to do my makeup for my wedding , and my bridesmaids ! She's awesome and so fun! I wasn't sure the look I wanted but I showed her one from Pintrest I found for my trial and she did even better ! I can't wait for October !

Natural wedding makeup

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Marianne S

Thank you, Ashlee for making my daughter's wedding fit her vision. You are extremely talented and fun to work with. We will be calling you again.

2015-06-23T19:44:13 Response from the vendor

You are very welcome! It was my pleasure. I had a wonderful time with you ladies, you made my job easy. XO Ashlee

Ashlee is A-maxing!

Reviewed on 6/08/2015 Jenn U

There are so many great things to say about Ashlee...I'm not even sure where to begin! She did my makeup for my engagement photos and will be doing mine, my bridesmaids, and the moms makeup for my wedding in November! I showed her one picture I had found on Pinterest and it was... Read More as if the picture I showed her had been a photograph of her own work (which it wasn't)! It looked identical...and completely flawless! It lasted all day long without any touch ups. I didn't want to take it off! She is also extremely knowledgeable about the products she uses and gives great advice. Not only is she amazing at what she does, but she is super fun to hang out with! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a makeup artist for any occasion!

Amazing job!!

Reviewed on 6/03/2015 Amanda V

Ashlee was so great to work with! She did my makeup, my moms, grandmothers and 2 bridesmaids. Everyone was in love with how their makeup turned out. Ashlee is so sweet and makes you feel very comfortable. I will definitely be using her in the future for other events I go to and... Read More would recommend her to friends and family. She made me feel like a beautiful bride!

Wonderful

Reviewed on 8/01/2014 Kourtney N

Ashlee is amazing! She has been with me every step of the way from my engagement photos, engagement party, and wedding. Ashlee is so nice and personal able she listen to everything that you want and will work until she accomplishes what you are looking for. I found Ashlee... Read More when I was scrambling to find someone to do my hair and makeup for my engagement photos and the original girl I had cancelled on me. Ashlee was quick to reply to all my emails and she came to my house to do a trial before the day. On the day of the engagement photos Ashlee did her magic and I never felt so beautiful until the day of my wedding. On my wedding day Ashlee and her assistant did my hair and makeup along with my mother-in-law and 2 of my maids of honor and accommodated one of my bridesmaids when she was having hair issues. By the time my wedding day came around I had spent so much time with Ashlee that she felt like one of the girls :) she was even trying to help calm my nerves! Ashlee is completely wonderful you will not go wrong booking her for your wedding day or anytime you may need hair and makeup she is truly a gem!!

You won't be sorry you chose Ashlee

Reviewed on 7/26/2014 Lisa F

I hired Ashlee to my wedding make-up and the make-up for my wedding party, she did an amazing job and everyone was very pleased with her work. I was so pleased that I've used Ashlee for multiple jobs since as I am a photographer. She is my go to make-up artist. Ashle is very... Read More pleasant, professional, and knows her stuff.

Amazing Wedding Makeup!

Reviewed on 7/24/2014

I found Ashley Miller while scouring the internet for a make-up artist for my big day. Not only did Ashley educate me during my trial, but she did a fantastic job and we scheduled our engagement pictures the same day so I was able to take the make-up for a real trial run. On... Read More my wedding day, Ashlee arrived on time and was able to complete all 6 girls with time to spare while identifying the best color combos to complement each of my beautiful bridesmaids and both mothers. Not to mention...both mother's were being very difficult not wanting to wear make-up at all and Ashlee was able to please them without stressing out the bride(me)! I would highly recommend her to other brides, not only did she make me and my bridal party gorgeous, but she has a fun easy-going personality which made the experience that much better. I don't take recommending a make-up artist lightly since the photos are everything and to make them great you must look fantastic. That being said Ashlee's make-up skills resulted in gorgeous wedding photos in which I looked flawless!

Brings out your most beautiful features!

Reviewed on 7/24/2014

Ashlee is an amazing makeup artist. She takes into consideration the features you want to accentuate the most and brings them out beautifully. She has done my makeup on several occasions and she always does a flawless job!

Truly a master of makeup and all things beauty

Reviewed on 7/17/2014 Madeline A

Ashlee did my makeup on two special occasions and each time I was thrilled with what a great job she did. I don't typically wear much makeup so my concern with a makeup artist is always that I won't look like myself. Ashlee balanced a natural yet glam look seamlessly and I would... Read More and DO recommend her to everyone!

So talented!

Reviewed on 7/16/2014 samantha d

Ashlee Miller from Ashlee Miller Artistry was such an amazing part of my wedding day!! She did both mine and my mothers makeup and was also my photographer. The photos are absolutely beautiful. She was confident, had great pose ideas and was always reassuring me that I looked... Read More beautiful. I will definitely be using her services in the future!

Amazing

Reviewed on 7/15/2014

Ashlee made me feel like a real life Barbie! I sparkled from head to toe. I told her exactly what I wanted, but I also trusted her to make the right decisions. She was quick, efficient, kind and so fun to work with! I loved that she made me laugh when I was a ball of nerves... Read More before hand. Ashlee also did my maid of honor's make-up and I know that she felt beautiful as well. She looked amazing! I couldn't be happier with the results. I will never forget my special day and how beautiful I felt. Thank you Ashlee! Oh! One more thing :) I had a serious sun burn from the morning of my wedding, and she took care of it! The pictures are absolutely amazing and you would never notice my burn at all!

Simply AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 2/17/2014 Kristen C

As a bride you want to make sure that your day is perfect but also that you personally look perfect. That's what Ashlee does. I had so much confidence just letting her do her thing, especially after a trial run, and she worked her magic. She did my hair and makeup along with my... Read More bridal party and everyone looked awesome in real life and in the pictures. If you are at all hesitant about your make up artist or teetering on getting one, just meet with Ashlee and she'll make your mind up. She is a so professional and makes you feel like a princess. I would recommend her a million times over.

Ashlee Miller Artistry

Reviewed on 1/07/2014 Lindsey C

Ashlee was so much fun to work with. She did my make up for my engagement photos and did a fabalous job! My skin looked flawless, my eyes were bold and the photos came out just awsome. Would most definitely use her again.

Ryan and Liberty's Wedding Day!

Reviewed on 1/21/2013 Liberty T

Ashlee Miller is such an amazing Artist!!!! She not only did everything that I could have dreamed of for my Perfect day, but she went above and beyond to make ME, & Every single girl look their absolute very best (like super models)! She really truly has a gift at what she... Read More does, and knows how to make you feel amazing! I would recommend her to any one that is ever in need of an amazing makeup artist! It doesn't get better then this! She was Amazing! Thank you Ashlee XoXo!

2013-01-22T10:36:06 Response from the vendor

You are so sweet Liberty! Thank You for letting me be a part of your day!

Ashlee is Amazing!!

Reviewed on 1/19/2013 Brittney Z

Ashlee Miller is simply amazing! I contacted her about possibly doing my makeup for my wedding. She responded very quickly and was able to fit me in for a trial run at my house the day of my bridal shower. She was very professional and asked about what exactly I was looking for.... Read More She did an amazing job! My makeup was flawless and beautiful! So i booked her for my wedding a couple months later. It was great that she was able to come to me and do my makeup in my own home, which made it more relaxing and less stressful on such a big day! She also did my mothers makeup, as well as my maid of honor. My makeup lasted all night long and I got so many compliments on it! I definitely recommend Ashlee Miller Artistry! She is a very sweet girl and definitely has a passion for makeup, as you can tell by her amazing work!

2013-01-22T10:39:27 Response from the vendor

Thank You! You looked so Beautiful! I cant wait to post your photos and show you off.

Makeup!

Reviewed on 1/18/2013 Deanna A

My daugter and 4 of her friends wanted Ashlee to do their makeup for Homecoming. Ashlee did an amazing job. She took the stress off, made the experience fun and the girls LOVED IT. Their makeup was flawless and they all received compliments all night long. I am booking a... Read More makeup/family photo session with Ashlee too!

2013-01-22T10:38:07 Response from the vendor

I can't wait for Prom this year!? ;)