wedding, under water, and fine art photography

We are in love with natural beauty, focusing on our couples and their emotions while capturing their love stories. Telling love stories is our passion at Ashley dePencier Photography. We are based out of Bakersfield, Ca but we will travel anywhere to tell your wedding story. Contact us today to schedule your consultation.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

Day After Session, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

3401 Chester Avenue Suite E, Bakersfield, CA (661) 520-7982

Reviewed on 2/24/2017 Robyn T

Ashley is amazing! She trudged up and down hills to find perfect spots and make our engagement shoot come alive. Not only are her pictures lovely, but she is wonderful to be around too!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Michelle P

I looked high and low for a photographer and Ashley dePencier exceeds the best photographers out there! My husband and I hired her for our September wedding and we would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer! She is fun, energetic, professional, has the eye... Read More you need for the best shot in the world and is truly there for you! I emailed her about so much advice throughout the long process of my engagement and she was always there for me! Our engagement shoot was in Yosemite and is honestly breathtaking! Our wedding shots are to die for! Just go through her gallery, all of her albums are AMAZING!!! We love Ashley and will use her for all photographer needs! We are proud to recommend her!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Leslie S

Ashley is an amazing photographer and an extraordinary person! She was so fun to work with in both the engagement and wedding photos. And I was blown away by all the photos she took! My husband and I are very glad we chose Ashley, she surpassed our expectations. I've gotten so... Read More many compliments on our wedding photos.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Lauren S

Ashley is an absolutely amazing photographer! Her work captured every moment of our wedding. She is so easy to work with and will go about anywhere (in any temperature) to get the perfect shop! My husband and I love her and will definitely use her again!

AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 Bryn W

Absolutely loved her!! She is an amazing photographer, who listens to your wants and needs! She is there for you, which I LOVED! Her photography is gorgeous!

Ashley Jelmini

My name is Ashley, I am the owner/main photographer of Ashley dePencier Photography! A few things to get to know me better: -I am a wife and I love being married and cooking all the dinners! -I love my Italian heritage -I can eat my husband under the table....sometimes. -A meal without wine is just breakfast -I love to dance and watch dancing TV shows -Fairy tales are still my favorite kind of story -Disneyland is my happy place -Running is not fun -Adulting is hard -Chocolate is my weakness (especially Dewars chocolate milk shakes) -Shopping is my other weakness