Ashley Douglass Events

NYC, Greenwich, CT + Destination

$$$$ – Expensive

Engagement Party, After Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

NYC, Greenwich, CT + Destination (917) 748-6281

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Cat B

Ashley Douglass is, without exception, everything I could have asked for in a wedding planner—in fact, she was everything I could have asked for in a wedding planner in both anticipated and unanticipated ways. From the very beginning, Ashley was fabulous on all fronts. She has... Read More such a freshness about her, and my mom and I felt an immediate connection with Ashley. She radiates warmth, she is funny, and she is a delight to be around, but make no mistake she is a drill sergeant when it comes to execution. She kept all trains moving on time, and unlike many brides I was more lax about planning since so much of my strategic and logistical energy is devoted to my job, and my personal life tends to take a backseat. Her taste level is immaculate. When talking about our vision for the wedding, Ashley presented us with such an exquisite array of options—from lighting to flowers, and cutlery to music—that what we were able to pick from was more than I ever could have envisioned. She’s something of a human Pinterest board. Tell her what you’re looking for and she’ll curate a gorgeous, spectacular roundup of possibilities and vendors. My wedding was a New York City event with 200 + people, and Ashley moved so seamlessly between all the spinning plates that there truly was not one hitch. As a seasoned wedding attendee/bridesmaid, I know that is a rarity. I have been told more than once—as have my parents—that it was the best wedding that had ever been to, and Ashley was the main ingredient in all of it. I couldn't recommend her highly enough, and any bride and her family would in turn be lucky to have her on board.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Mrs B

As the mother of the bride, I couldn’t recommend Ashley more highly. The word competent immediately comes to mind, but she is so much more than that. Ashley was literally the best thing that happened to my daughter, her fiancé, and me from the moment they got engaged to their... Read More wedding 14 months later. First of all, she is a delight to be with – always warm, calm, patient, unflappable, and able to help us find humor in some of the inevitable glitches that occurred along the way (then she immediately went ahead and fixed them). She was extraordinarily good at figuring out the “feel” of what we were looking for – whether flowers, food, music, stationery, photography, venues etc – and then coming up with the perfect fit in vendors and locations. Her working relationship with all of them was seamless – and the results were outstanding. If there were any problems along the way we didn’t hear about it – she ran interference on everything. She was creative in her suggestions and solutions without us ever feeling she was imposing her sensibility over ours. She was also both deft and empathetic in handling all the human complications that can accompany wedding planning these days. She helped us all successfully navigate the occasional tensions that spring up inevitably between mother and daughter, and the bride and groom. Though this was a wedding that involved divorced and remarried parents, with Ashley’s help that remained a non-issue. And she was tireless and endlessly generous with her time, counsel and good cheer. To call her a dynamo is an under-statement -- good things come in small packages and Ashley is the best. Thanks to her superb work I can honestly say that the wedding was one of the happiest nights of my life and I will always be so grateful.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Penelope G

Ashley was the wedding planner for our daughter' s wedding. She was wonderful. Extremely professional and thorough at every step. The wedding and reception came off exactly as she had specified, and we were all extremely pleased!

2016-10-03T14:37:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you Penny! I can't believe how long it has been! Hope you all are doing well! XO

Day was saved!

Reviewed on 7/08/2014

Ashley Douglass Events saved my wedding day! Ashley and her team made my day beautiful and a success. There were a lot of details that the venue missed and forgot. Thank goodness Ashley was there! We enjoyed our wedding and knew that it would go smoothly because Ashley covers... Read More every detail. Her patience and understanding is amazing. I love her attention to detail and creativity. When we look back on our day we think about how lucky we are to have the talents and thoughtfulness of Ashley Douglass Events! They are a must to have by your side on your wedding day!

Happy Bride

Reviewed on 5/04/2014 lauren k

Ashley was seriously amazing in every aspect of helping plan our wedding. Her understanding, patience, and care with all of our details always made us feel confident that things would eventually all come together. Additionally, she is such a sweet person that I feel like I... Read More have a new friend. I can't imagine what my wedding would have been without Ashley, and would highly recommend her to anyone.

2014-05-05T17:17:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! Your words are super sweet! I don't know who you are, but whoever you are, sending you a big thank you! Super congrats and have a great Summer! Ashley

AMAZING

Reviewed on 5/04/2014

Did a fabulous job in calming the parents down on the magical day Ashley helped create!!! Her company is the best!!!

2014-05-05T17:20:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much for taking the time to review us here! We really appreciate it! Congrats again and again, and have a wonderful summer! :) Ashley

LIFE SAVER

Reviewed on 4/17/2014 Heather L

This woman is more than a wedding planner...she is your therapist, confidant, adviser, and comic relief during your wedding planning process. Having her by my side literally let me sleep at night. The stress she takes off your shoulders and onto her own is insane. She was... Read More amazing during my invitation picking process, she never tried to influence me, yet managed to steer me towards what I was looking for. Half of my conversations with her were just ranting about stupid things, and she always listened, and even gave some great advice. When Ashley is your wedding planner, she's got your back through the entire process, no matter how trivial the matter is. She will get you what you want, even in ways you weren't expecting. Thank you Ashley!

2014-04-18T19:43:23 Response from the vendor

Wow - Thank you so much the new Mrs. Linderman! It was so great working with you and your family. You are so much fun and your family is wonderful and so loving. Congratulations a million times over! XO Ashley D.