Documentary

Photo

Bow2008 09

5307 Bennett Ave, Austin, TX (512) 458-3358

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Whitney C

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Ashley Garmon Photographers! When we met Ashley at our engagement photo session, her ease and humor made us feel completely comfortable, and the shots she captured were fantastic. We were so excited to use them in our wedding website... Read More and Save the Dates, and love having them framed as well. For the wedding itself, Ashley and her team were great with all the bridal party and guests and made everything, from the getting ready photos to portraits to the reception exit, fun and easy. Then when we got the photos, we were absolutely blown away by them. They were truly gorgeous, with so many types of photo too: candid, formal, color, b&w. We got to relive the night, and see so many moments we missed. We really treasure them. Thank you, Ashley!!

Ashley Garmon & Team Are The Absolute BEST!

Reviewed on 10/30/2012 Mica O

Ashley Garmon and her wonderful and very talented team made our wedding day complete! The weather wasn’t cooperating so well and it was freezing, but you wouldn’t have known it by the way that Ashley handled it – as well as our HUGE (30+) wedding party – with ease,... Read More professionalism and a brilliant sense of humor. She is extremely creative, has exceptional taste and is so knowledgeable and skilled in her craft – there is honestly no one I would have rather worked with for our wedding! She shot every detail and captured every moment, all while keeping us on schedule and making us laugh during what could have been a very stressful time. Our families and everyone in our wedding party also commented on how great it was to work with Ashley - they loved her and so do I! I couldn’t be happier with her work and I would highly recommend Ashley Garmon Photographers. Thank you, Ashley (and your team), for helping to make our wedding absolutely perfect!!!

Ashley is incredible

Reviewed on 10/24/2012 Paige N

I could not speak more highly of a photographer! Not only is Ashley absolutely an incredible photographer but a great person to work with. I was in and out of the hospital our entire engagement and Ashley had to constantly change bridal portrait shooting days to accommodate my... Read More health issues at the time. For such a busy woman, she handled it all with complete grace. On our wedding day we were over an hour behind schedule due to hair and never once did Ashley show any signs of panic or stress that we would not get it all done before the ceremony. We also had 16 bridesmaids, 9 groomsmen, and 4 ushers so she had a whole lot of personalities to work with and the boys told me that she was the nicest, best photographer they had ever seen at a wedding. Again, Ashley is beyond talented and an absolute joy to work with!!!

April 2012 wedding and bridal portraits

Reviewed on 5/20/2012 Elizabeth V

Very high quality service and professionalism. Had my bridal portraits done at Dunvegan Keep. She had never been there before, but adapted very quickly and took around 70 absolutely amazing shots. Wedding at the Driskill-very well known by all of my vendors. Made formal photos... Read More as smoothe as possible. Saved my wedding day when my even planner forgot to announce the bouquet toss. Ashley is amazing!

Priceless Memories!

Reviewed on 12/03/2011 Myles K

I had the privilege of working with Ashley Garmon for our engagement photos, my bridal portraits, and our wedding day. She made the experience stress free and fun. She was a pro at handling the pre and post wedding chaos with ease. We have fantastic formal portraits to show for... Read More it! She captured so many moments that we will remember forever without us even knowing she was there. Our portraits are beautiful, but her true talent is in the action shots and candid moments that she captures. She is truly a gifted photographer, and I can't say enough about how much we love all of our photos. What's more, she is such fun to work with that we are itching to have another reason to have photos done! Here's a peek of our wedding day: http://www.photosmashing.com/2011/08/26/myles-chris-second-post/ http://www.photosmashing.com/2011/08/25/myles-chris-first-post/ Thank you, Ashley. You're the best!

Absolutely the Best!!!

Reviewed on 11/14/2011 Tawney B

Ashley Garmon is amazing. She did my engagement photos as well as my wedding, which both turned out wonderful. My husband and I are not photogentic people and she was able to capture our natural expressions. She is easy to work with and during the reception she took amazing... Read More photos without anyone really realizing that she was there. She also took some creative photos that I loved. Another plus is that she gets your photos to you extremely fast for you to review. She is very prompt and efficient. I could go on and on and on. Ashley is everything you want in your wedding photography and more!!

Ashley Garmon and team captured the perfect moment

Reviewed on 11/04/2011 Christie G

Ashley knew all the right images to capture and gave us wonderful reminders of our special day. She and her team were everywhere, but never noticed or in the way. Perfect.

Best Wedding Photographer

Reviewed on 11/02/2011 Susie F

I am the mother of six daughters and we have had 6 weddings in the last 7 years. I know the ins and outs of weddings. We have had great photographers and one terrible photographer. Unfortunately, we found Ashley Garmon for the last two weddings. She is by far the most... Read More professional and artistic photographer we used. She captures the vision of the wedding and choreographs the complicated family situations seamlessly. She is even salvaging the bad wedding photographer's work. I wish we had found her for all the girls' weddings!

Ashley Garmon Rocks.

Reviewed on 10/27/2011 Shannon D

I got married in Austin and knew zero photographers being a Dallas girl. The only name recommended was Ashley Garmon. It seems every bride in ATX knew, loved, and wanted her picture taken by AG. I jumped at the chance to get her to shoot my bridal portraits and our wedding. Not... Read More only did she take me to a gorgeous place for my portraits, but she understood my style instantly. I loved working with her for her talent and her personality. She makes it easy to smile for the camera. At our wedding I said one phrase, "I want all the little moments." I could not be happier. The night moved quickly and she got every last detail (and there were a lot). I would recommend her to anyone I meet. She is truly gifted. Truly. P.S. Ashley if you read this soon ... THANK YOU!

You sorta kinda want to ask her to be your best friend

Reviewed on 10/27/2011 Sarah H

So, I just had my first meeting with Ashley for my wedding in the spring and not only was I excited about the images she can capture, but she's the type of person you want to have hanging out with your on your wedding day. After your consultation, you will be tempted to ask her... Read More to be a bridesmaid. Don't do it, though. She can only wear so many hats for you. She's cool, she's funny, and she's focused on recording your day through pictures. If you value beautiful photographs and want someone fun to take them, I highly recommend meeting with her. PLUS, she includes a CD of digital copies of all your images after she shoots your wedding. That never happens! And you will probably look good in lots of them because she will make you laugh.

Ashley Garmon / Bright Star

Reviewed on 10/27/2011 Lulu B

Being a successful wedding photographer is not only about taking great photos on an important day. Thanks to Ashley I discovered it's also about negotiating family dynamics, adjusting to tight schedules, offering bridal advice, giving orders while avoiding bossiness, being... Read More sensitive to 'photo fatigue', playing cheerleader, constantly 'herding cats', being in three places at once, doing it all with a smile on your face and more. So impressed by this humorous, talented lady! Our wedding photos are a lifelong treasure.....

Amazing Experience!

Reviewed on 1/27/2011 Molly W

There are not enough words to say all of the wonderful things about Ashley Garmon. When I first looked for a photographer in Austin, I was immediately attracted to her website. I felt like I was really getting a slice of life when looking at her photos. Once I met with her, I... Read More knew she was the right fit. She was very receptive to all of our requests and totally understood our vision. On our wedding day, she was amazing! She remembered everything we had discussed and truly delivered. Whenenver I turned around to ask her for a specific picture, she was already there taking it. We had 300 people at our wedding, but she knew the key players and I felt she was always at the right place at the right time without being too much in our face. She was professional and friendly and I would recommend her for any wedding big or small. I have only caught a glimse of our photos at this point, but from what I can see, they are magical. Trust me...this is the photographer you want on your wedding day!

Incredible Wedding Photographer!

Reviewed on 11/17/2010 alex c

Not only does Ashley have an incredible eye for capturing the tender moments of a wedding, she also is a easy going professional to work with! The wedding photos that she took of our wedding were just perfect.

Easiest part of my wedding!

Reviewed on 11/08/2010 Lisa R

We were married in the Texas Hill Country, so we were very excited about the opportunity for beautiful photos with such a gorgeous back drop. From day 1, Ashley Garmon Photographers made us feel confident that we would get all of the shots we hoped for. The photos ended up being... Read More pretty much the easiest part of our planning, as well as one of the most fun parts of the wedding. Ashley made me, my husband, and our families feel at ease, and it showed in the wonderful photos we ended up with - great shots of the ceremony, party fun, and so shots of so many small details I never would seen or remembered without my photos. I'd recommend Ashley and her crew to anyone really looking for a unique and sentimental memory of their wedding!!

The BEST!!!

Reviewed on 11/06/2010 Emily H

I cannot say enough good things about Ashley Garmon Photographers! She is not only a gifted photographer, her ability to make everyone at ease throughout the entire wedding experience is a trait that is unparalleled. She was extremely personable and professional, and she really... Read More listened to what I wanted out of my wedding photos. I love the pictures from my wedding, she caught every aspect of a whirlwind of a day! I recommend Ashley Garmon Photographers a thousand times over!

Talented artist

Reviewed on 11/05/2010 Melissa T

Ashley is a consummate professional and talented artist. I chose to select all my wedding vendors by their love of their craft and let them surprise me with their choices, and they did not let me down. Ashley captured every expression and moment and feeling of my wedding and... Read More did it in a way that made everyone feel comfortable. My wedding photos are a piece of art and years later, the best moments come to life because of the moments Ashley captured. Every person who sees my photos thinks they are the best wedding photos they've ever seen because Ashley is a photographic artist.

Amazing

Reviewed on 11/05/2010 April F

Anyone that has looked at our wedding photos has commented on how amazing they are. Ashley Garmon Photography didn't just take pictures at our wedding- they took pictures that told a story. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone looking to capture the magic of the big day on... Read More film.

Dynamite photographer

Reviewed on 11/05/2010 Ashley M

Ashley Garmon and her team are incredible. They're somehow able to capture all the details and glances and joy that convey the magnitude and beauty of the moment. Our wedding photos were wonderful because they show relationships, not just an event. Our wedding was eight years... Read More ago, and my fridge and house are still plastered with her photos because they're the best possible photos of my family and great friends. She's brilliant!

The BEST!

Reviewed on 11/04/2010 Melanie B

We worked with Ashley almost 4 years ago for our wedding photography. We knew before we even met Ashley that we 100% wanted to work with her! Meeting her only solidified what we already knew! Ashley is extremely professional, obviously talented, and FUN! Having her around all... Read More day of our wedding was awesome- she captures the best shots without you even knowing. Our photos are more beautiful than we could have ever hoped for- we continue to look at them almost daily. Look no further for a wedding photographer. Ashley Garmon is the best out there, by far!

Wonderful experience

Reviewed on 11/04/2010 Meg P

I used Ashley Garmon Photographers for my bridal portraits and wedding and could not have been more thrilled with my photos. She is so easy to work with and makes a slightly stressful situation (wedding party of 40+) easy and fun. She is very organized and captured our night... Read More perfectly. I would work with her again in a heartbeat!

Ashley is THE BEST!

Reviewed on 11/04/2010 Brooke B

Ashley was the best photographer we could have hoped for to shoot our March 2009 wedding in Austin, TX. We wanted to have traditional shots, but also artistic candids. We got both and them some! I highly recommend you work with Ashley for your special day. You want someone you... Read More can trust and never doubt you'll have every moment captured from the big day just how you remembered it.

Amazing Photographer

Reviewed on 11/04/2010 Taylor M

Ashley did an amazing job capturing my wedding day! I remember my dad not really understanding the expense of photography, but when he saw the photos from the wedding they brought tears to his eyes! I loved my portraits as well! I wouldn't have anyone else! Thank you Ashley for... Read More giving us the most amazing pictures!

she is great!

Reviewed on 11/04/2010 Stephanie W

wonderful

Best of the Best

Reviewed on 11/04/2010 Laura C

I hired Ashley because it was very important to have "in the moment" photos. Ashley has the ability to take your more standard wedding photos but in addition to that she truly captures the moment in surprising photos. She captures things I would never think of asking for. Not to... Read More mention, she's a total wedding pro. She has helped me in so many other areas of wedding planning. She has done this a thousand times, has unbelievably great taste, and she completely dependable. I know friends who have used her. And I hear nothing but rave reviews. I am in media for a living. I am very picky. And there is truly no other photographer I would use.

The Best Photographer!

Reviewed on 11/04/2010 Kathryn A

My husband and I chose Ashley based on reviews and pictures of several friends' weddings. She definitely did not disappoint. It is so hard not to get nervous before the big day. It is so hard not to get nervous before the big day, but when my mom and I met with Ashley 6 months... Read More before the wedding, I was instantly at ease. She is easy to talk to and instantly new what we would need for the size/logistics of the wedding. On the day of the wedding Ashley and her team got every photo we could have wanted and more. They were there all night and got amazing images of the party and beyond without anyone feeling like the paparazzi were there. The photos came back quickly and our photo album is amazing. Ashley and her team are fabulous!