Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Day After Session, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

126 E Wing St, Arlington Heights, IL Chicago, Milwaukee (847) 529-2002

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Holly F

Ashley is a top notch photographer. She takes exceptional photos, is super personable, super responsive, and always has really great ideas to get the best shots. She was engaged with me throughout the entire planning process, easing my nerves and I never had to worry about the... Read More process of getting photos - she managed everything the day of with unbelievable charm, even helping me manage changes the day of due to weather :( My family and I cannot be more happy to have worked with her and we plan on using her exclusively to capture all of our family's photos.

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Alison G

Ashley was such a pleasure to work with for our wedding this past summer! Not only are her pictures absolutely beautiful, she was professional, caring, and all around fun to be around! Ashley was always prompt and clear in her communication which made her such a pleasure to work... Read More with. On the day of our wedding she was calm and made sure that everything ran according to schedule. I'm sure we will cherish Ashley's photos forever and we can't wait to print them for our home.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Jen F

Ashley went to Riviera Maya, Mexico this past summer to do our wedding photography. With the time frame she had, she took it upon herself to help us find special spots (at the resort) to take our wedding photos. She was welcoming, organized, and encouraging towards the wedding... Read More party and guests. We were amazed by her creativity and the ability to find photography locations that not only fit the environment but also the timing with the sunlight. Our wedding consisted of an outdoor ceremony (at sunset) with a reception indoors. When we arrived to the indoor location, she knew exactly what to do with the lighting inside. She made a special request on lighting with our wedding coordinators to ensure that we had the most crisp photos of our special day. We enjoyed her ability to stick to a tight timeline and to capture images that were in real time. We personally wanted someone who could connect with us and capture our natural expressions/memories. Ashley is a great photographer.

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Kennan C

Ashley shot our summer wedding in Chicago. Her pictures were amazing, absolutely everything we ever dreamed of. If you go to her website you can see that she’s incredibly talented, and her work speak for itself. What makes her special (and deserving of all the stars we can give)... Read More is that in addition to being an incredible photographer, she’s also very easy to work with. We live on the east coast, but scheduling time to talk with her was a breeze and she even drove out here to do our engagement photo session. My wife and I are a little shy and we really wanted to work with a photographer who would make us feel comfortable. That’s Ashley to a T. She’s not afraid to tell you her opinion, which being two indecisive people is something we wanted, but she’s able to balance that with a keen sense of what you want. On the day of, she deftly handled all of our crazy requests with aplomb and, well, her amazing pictures speak for themselves.

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 josh w

Ashley was professional friendly and overall amazing. To put it simple, Ashley captures moments not pictures, and does so in a way that is non disturbing to guests. I use the word moments bc thats what they are, not pictures. Id recommended Ashley for any of her services!

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Carissa C

Ashley was recently the photographer for my brother's wedding, and I can't wait to have her photograph my own wedding next year! She is thoughtful, incredibly sweet, thorough, timely, communicative, and not to mention crazy talented. All of the pictures are absolutely stunning.... Read More She & her team captured all of the most perfect moments for our family & friends, and made everyone feel comfortable as she did. I've recommended her to all of my friends and family looking for a photographer!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Marissa D

Ashley and her second photographer went above and beyond for me and my husband! Our photos are absolutely stunning. They traveled to Ottawa, IL to capture the day and even climbed a canyon for the perfect shot. Ashley has a very approachable personality and is also... Read More accommodating. She is worth every penny! :)

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Rebecca C

Ashley is a great photographer who really knows how to capture the moment. She's fabulous at getting people smiling and keeping everyone organized to get the best photos possible. She even stepped in as MC for a bit to get the ball rolling with the first dance, toasts, etc.... Read More She's a wonderful person who loves what she does, and it shows. I really love our pictures and will cherish them always. (she was also super fast with the editing!)

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Deanna G

Ashley & her team went above and beyond before, during, & after our wedding. She stepped in when we had to fire our event planner. She stepped in when we had to kick my maid of honor out. She answered all emails, texts, phone calls promptly. She calmed my nerves, listened to me... Read More cry, and was just over all absolutely amazing. She wrangled difficult family members and at the same time went with the flow. It was pouring and freezing during our pictures so she got us all photographed calmly and quickly. She even made sure I drank enough water and had enough to eat. She was amazing and is amazing. We highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Megan M

Ashley just recently did our wedding photography, June 3rd, and was absolutely amazing. She worked with us on what we wanted, and even helped work out a special package for our needs! She face-timed us early on to go over details and set expectations, and worked with our... Read More schedules. She is an absolute pleasure to work with, and her work is stunning. I am so grateful we chose Ashley to capture our big day!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Morgan R

Ashley is the best!! Just because she has been my best friend since childhood doesn't mean that she isn't still the most amazing wedding photographer and an obvious choice for my wedding. She surpassed even my highest expectations- she was kind, professional, sweet to my family... Read More and friends, and her pictures are beautiful! My now husband and I are so impressed with her work! I would not hesitate to recommend Ashley to anyone looking for the best photographer out there!