Ashley Lynn Photography | Telling your story...

Your photographs will let you relive your wedding everyday, so it's important to choose a photographer who makes you feel comfortable and confident. I photograph each bride & groom in a natural way that effortlessly captures their personalities. My wedding collections include a complimentary engagement session, so we can get to know each other and you can feel at ease in front of the camera. This way, come your wedding day, your photographer is also a friend. I pride myself in my attention to detail and my ability to document each moment of your wedding to tell your unique love story for many years to come.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

25 Irongate Park Dr., Dayton, OH Dayton | Cincinnati | Columbus (937) 581-7779

Reviewed on 3/31/2016 Patricia W

My daughter chose Ashley Lynn Photography to capture her wedding day in Centerville OH, and my husband and I couldn't have been more pleased. Ashley put every bit of her heart and soul into Suzanne and Blake's special day -- which doesn't surprise me at all, as I've come to know... Read More what a beautiful, loving, and talented person she is. She amazingly organized everyone needed for particular pictures with little effort, and took all the shots the bride had requested before, during, and after. But what truly brought tears to my eyes were the unexpected moments that we relived or saw for the first time when we later viewed all of her day's work. She instinctively knew just where to be and when to be there in order to capture those heartwarming, fun-loving, and tender moments that occurred spontaneously -- taking us right back to the day of the wedding. Ashley is remarkable and definitely earned every penny she was paid. We will be forever grateful that she was our chosen photographer for Suzanne and Blake's special day.

2016-03-31T16:19:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Patti for this heartfelt review! I am so glad that I've gotten to know your family and that I get to continue to work with you all. You are so sweet!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Kalie H

Ashley Lynn photographed our wedding this past June and did the best job! She is so nice and easy to work with. Our engagement and wedding pictures both turned out beautifully! We wouldn't have wanted any other photographer to photograph our day.

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Samantha L

I had the pleasure of working with Ashley on an event in April 2017. It was such a joy to work with her. Her energy is infectious and she always has a smile. She was courteous to other vendors and was well receiving of input for different images. My favorite part is how upbeat... Read More she is well working so hard to get a variety of shots. I really hope to work with her more again in the future.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Chelsi H

Ashley has photographed my family for years. She has captured so many special moments from our engagement photos to the newborn pictures of our boys. She has a way of making it comfortable and so natural getting your pictures taken. I am not one that likes to be photogtaphed,... Read More but I am always satisfied with the end results when Ashley is our photographer. If you want beautiful photos hanging in your home that are of excellent quality and displays your family's personality, then you should choose Ashley. She takes great pride in her work and she is just the absolute sweetest to work with. I am so lucky to have found her!

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Meaghan E

Ashley is a one-of-a-kind photographer. She was my engagement photo and wedding photographer. She was extremely professional and personable. I love her photos. She is an expert at portraying her subjects in a natural, meaningful way, and using natural light. She got to know... Read More my husband and me, and then captured our relationship so well in her photos. All of the photos are natural and authentic to our relationship , none are contrived. Her husband, Brent, also photographed our wedding and they are a wonderful team! Our family and friends were so impressed with the engagement and wedding photos and with their professional conduct during our wedding. Ashley effortlessly rolled with all the hiccups during the day, she diffused any tensions and put my husband and me, our family, and friends at ease. She was so supportive of my husband and me throughout the whole process since we hired her 9 months before our wedding. She even sent us us a Christmas gift 6 months before our wedding and access to her Hawaii trip blog since we were planning our Hawaii honeymoon! I felt that Ashley was more than a photographer, but a friend attending our wedding ceremony. I recommend her highly!!!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Sarah M

Ashley and Brant are the absolute best!!! We are so glad we choose them to capture the start of our forever!

Reviewed on 7/26/2016

I have always admired Ashley's photography since way back when she first started her business. When I became engaged, the second I found a venue and set a date, I contacted Ashley to see if she was available. From the engagement session to our wedding day, I honestly couldn't... Read More have asked anything more from a photographer. One other thing I was very grateful for was the itinerary she created for our wedding day, it made the day go by smoothly! Thank you so much, Ashley!

Reviewed on 3/09/2016 stephanie g

Ashley is so kind and genuine, you feel like best friends from the moment you meet her! I feel like taking a good photo can be learned but having vision cannot. Ashley has vision! She has a natural talent in making you feel comfortable and beautiful. I love the way she captured... Read More every sweet moment! I am a repeat customer and will absolutely continue to call her for all of my photography needs! Highly recommend!

2016-03-10T12:40:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this amazing review! I love working with you too Stephanie!

Reviewed on 3/01/2016 Lindsay G

Ashley is incredibly talented and so much fun! She did our engagement and wedding photos and they came out better than I could've ever asked for! She had great ideas for locations for the engagement photos and poses for the wedding day. She had no problem fitting in everything... Read More that I wanted as well! She is a great photographer and I have recommended her to everyone I know! I can't wait to have her take our annual family pictures!

2016-03-10T12:40:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!!!

Reviewed on 12/08/2015 Rachael S

We were truly blessed to have found Ashley for our engagement and wedding photography. She is an absolute delight to work with and an amazing person all around. Her pictures are beyond words. She also did her research and was completely adaptable for my husband who is in a... Read More wheelchair. We had not found that in a photographer until we met Ashley. She is a true professional. You will not go wrong with choosing AshleyLynn Photography. Her husband is also very talented and a true gentleman. They make a great team.

2015-12-16T09:46:37 Response from the vendor

Rachael you are so sweet! We loved photographing your wedding day! Thanks so much.

Reviewed on 12/04/2015 Heather G

Where do I begin?!?!?! Ashley has been an absolute pleasure to work with! Not only is she professional and produces beautiful photographs, she is the sweetest person. Her and her husband make a great team, they work seamlessly together and caught so many pictures. My husband and... Read More I are absolutely thrilled with the amazing photos she/they got. Our engagement session was a great way to get to know each other. Ashley actually cares about each of her clients. She takes the time to get to know you!! Before our engagement session we had a meeting and chatted plus she sent us the most thoughtful package filled with info. When we ordered our engagement photos, she took the time to wrap them in tissue paper put them in a special box and tie a bow on it. There is no detail left untouched. Ashley got beautiful traditional shots for us as well as some amazing candid photos that help us relive the day clearly. We are more than thrilled with her. I would recommend Ashley to ANYONE. Your pictures are the only way you can remember certain parts of you hectic day so it is worth every penny! Consider this an investment!! You won't be disappointed with the results!

2015-12-16T09:48:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you Heather! You are awesome! We loved being a part of your wedding day.

Reviewed on 11/14/2015 Leah F

We are so happy that we chose Ashley to photograph our big day! We appreciated the intimate 1 hour engagement session so she could get to know us and our personalities before the big wedding day. Prior to the wedding day, she was in contact with us frequently to make sure we had... Read More a solid plan in place to help things go as smooth as possible! She prompted us to think about things that we might have otherwise forgotten. On wedding day,she made us feel very comfortable. We had a fairly big wedding party and she took time to make sure we had pictures with everyone. Our family formals are keepsakes that we'll value for years to come. She took pictures of small details of the ceremony & reception decoration, details we likely wouldn't remember otherwise in a few years. Ashley has a great eye for locations to shoot pictures. We trekked quite a ways away into a field for the majority of our bridal party pictures, and I LOVE them because it looks like we're out in the middle of no where. Very rustic, which was the theme of our barn wedding. Highly, highly recommend Ashley! Especially to those who are not very familiar with wedding proceedings, because she will walk you through it every step of the way :)

2015-11-16T08:34:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Leah & Kyle! You were wonderful to work with!

Outstanding Customer Skills, highly technical skills on Photography

Reviewed on 2/25/2015

I used to think all photographers were about the same until I hired Ashley Lynn Photographer to do a professional photo shoot for my business. I was impressed immediately on the atmosphere and how comfortable she made me feel. Music, props and lightly was all geared for my... Read More Olde Hollywood shoot. She is very pleasant and yet professional with that hard to find down to earth personality yet she can comtomize to the cutting edge with her skills. She can make your photos look like they came right out of New York with a smile. Prices are extremely perfect. You get quality at a great price. Her samples books made it easy for me to pick and choose some ideas. I explained a few of my own and she understood completely. I wish I can share my photos with you all to show you how excellent she is. I would recommend her to anyone. I even think she is worth a long drive to come and use her extraordinary skills. I can't believe how amazing my photos are. Most of all it was wonderful how comfortable she made me feel so I can be as natural as I normally am so my pictures look like me, only better! Thank you Ashley Lynn !

Ashley Lynn photography

Reviewed on 10/28/2014

Awesome photographer! Money well spent!

2014-10-29T10:59:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! It is very much appreciated!

Highly recommended photographer!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Paige S

We are SO happy we chose Ashley Lynn Photography to capture our wedding day. Not only are her photos creative and gorgeous, but she is also great to work with and made the whole process very easy. We live over 8 hours away from where we actually got married, but communication... Read More was NEVER a problem. She always got back to me within a timely matter and is very organized when it comes to getting her customers information on her products, wedding day info, etc. On the actual wedding day, she brought along a second photographer free of charge, her awesome hubby Brant. This led to even more great photos and allowed us to see shots from different angles and perspectives. On top of all of this, her pricing is more than affordable. Her packages come with everything you could really want and include a lot for what you pay.. inluding ALL of the digital prints, both engagement and wedding photos. She is so fun and easy to work with ...we heard over and over from our friends and families that we had chosen a great photographer. Choose Ashley Lynn Photography! You will NOT be disappointed!! Thank you Ashley and Brant :) P&M

2014-10-28T09:51:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! It is very much appreciated!

Tyler and Kelly

Reviewed on 10/26/2014

We are so glad that we had Ashley as our photographer for our wedding! From choosing to work with her 10 months before the wedding to receiving the final prints after the wedding was over, she was a joy to work with. The pictures were exactly what we were looking for and they... Read More all turned out so great. She was very flexible and low key throughout the whole process- photography was not something we were stressed out about. We felt she was a very good value for the price and we would recommend her to others.

2014-10-28T09:52:15 Response from the vendor

Kelly & Tyler thank you for taking the time to leave this wonderful review! I really appreciate it and loved working with you both!

Awesome Photographer!

Reviewed on 10/25/2014

It was such a pleasure to work with Ashley as our wedding photographer! She was so attentive and an all around A+ person to deal with! Before our wedding we talked about what special shots we wanted to capture of our big day and she listened! During the wedding ceremony and... Read More reception she was discrete and attentive to ensure she captured the most precious candid moments! My husband and I couldn't be happier with the photos! I would recommend her to anyone needing a professional photographer for their special occasion. We plan to use Ashley Lynne Photograpy again in the future!

2014-10-28T09:53:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! I loved capturing your wedding day!

Glowing Review

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Ema B

Ashley did such a great job on our Fall wedding! She was creative and captured beautiful moments out of one of the best days of our lives! And she put together a beautiful coffee table book for us that we will treasure forever. I highly recommend her services!!

2014-10-28T09:54:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Ema! xoxo

Best photographer!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Suzanne W

Ashley is an amazing photographer. She is so talented both in capturing beautiful moments, and also making you feel totally at ease! I would highly recommend Ashley Lynn Photography!

2014-10-28T09:55:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review Suzanne! I loved being a part of your beautiful wedding day!

Ashley is great!

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Rachael B

From step one Ashley provided excellent service. She was always there to answer questions and help me with anything needed. I loved the work she did, she make both me and my husband feel comfortable and have fun while having pictures taken! I recommend her to anyone I know... Read More looking for a photographer! I plan on using her again in the future :)

2014-10-01T16:04:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you Rachael! I loved working with you both! :)

Always a Great Experience!

Reviewed on 8/18/2014 amber m

Ashley has done several sessions for me through out the years and I can't imagine using anyone else. She's done romantic shoots of me and my husband together and also all of the photography for my business website. She's very professional and aims to please when it comes to what... Read More I am looking for stylistically.

2014-10-28T09:55:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the great review! :)

Ashley Lynn Photography is my go-to photographer

Reviewed on 8/16/2014 Rachael S

Ashley did not shoot my wedding, but she did engagement photos for me, a maternity shoot, several family photo shoots, and all of my little guy's photos since birth. She is very reasonably priced and she is professional, fun, and creative. I have enjoyed every moment working... Read More with her and I always look forward to seeing the end result. I am due to have my second child in January and I cannot wait to work with her again and for many years to come. I highly recommend Ashley Lynn Photography!

2014-10-28T09:56:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you Rachael for the great review and I love working with you too!

A Quality Photographer

Reviewed on 7/14/2014 Sara M

I couldn't be happier with my decision to have Ashley Lynn Photography as our wedding photographer. Ashley was accessible before the wedding to help with any questions, and my family was impressed with her professionalism and dedication to capturing every moment (they passed... Read More those compliments on even the day of our wedding!). The pictures have turned out amazing! She was able to use her creativity to make some of my own childhood surroundings into beautiful backdrops for the wedding day and noticed a field of wild flowers on the way to the church that ended up being gorgeous photos! I would recommend Ashley and Brant to any bride looking for a quality photographer for their big day!

2014-07-15T13:39:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Sara! You and Mike were such a pleasure to work with. I couldn't have asked for better clients! Many blessings on this new chapter for you both!

Ashley Dickerson

Every couple has their story and I would be honored to tell yours! Paying great attention to detail, combined with a romantic and natural style, I will capture your wedding day and preserve each moment so you'll be able to cherish them forever. I have been photographing weddings since 2007. I've also won The Knot's 2015 & 2017 Best Of Weddings award and I've also been published on The Knot's Real Weddings, Swooned, Glamour and Grace Weddings, Bridal Beauty Magazine, & Juno & Joy wedding blog.