Book Your Wedding with Ashley Manor

A BALLROOM IN BATON ROUGE, LA

A gorgeous old-fashioned building in the heart of the state capital, Ashley Manor Reception and Conference Center is located at 14214 Old Hammond Highway, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, 70816. Surrounded by a wide variety of plant life, towering trees and acres of beautiful greenery, it is an excellent choice for discerning couples that want to celebrate their wedding in style.

Baton Rouge is a bustling and vibrant city that is easily reachable from anywhere in the nation. The second-largest city in the state, it affords guests excellent transportation links including bus, rail and airport links thanks to close proximity to Baton Rouge Metropolitan Airport.

Ashley Manor Reception and Conference Center is a beautiful facility with enough space for up to 500 guests. With such a sizable amount of space, there is no need to worry about cramped seating arrangements for the reception or the ceremony.

is the primary event space for any sizable wedding party. There are two separate banquet rooms adjacent to each other, with one smaller than the other. This allows guests to enjoy a private event in a single room if hosting a smaller event or to utilize both for larger parties. Fabulously decorated inside and out, it is sure to prove a hit with guests.

is a unique rustic barn built from solid wood and surrounded by tall trees. It is an excellent location for a wedding ceremony, especially when bedecked in flowing white ribbons. There are plenty of benches for guests and lots of lighting makes it perfect for an evening ceremony too. Guests can choose whether to have their ceremony indoors, inside the barn or on the grounds, allowing the happy couple to customize their ceremony in a very unique way depending on their preferences.

Ashley Manor is a lovely building, but the grounds really make the day special. There is a pond, a gazebo and a barn among the acres of trees and lush lawns, providing a gorgeous backdrop for wedding photographs. Greeters are on hand to welcome guests and have them sign the guest book and all waiting staff members are impeccably dressed in monogrammed aprons to distinguish them from revelers.

Pricing for a wedding is for a standard three-hour ceremony and reception, with additional time available upon request. Standard pricing is $41.50 per guest for 100 to 200 guests, $40.50 per guest for 201 to 300 guests and $39.50 per guest for any party over 301 people.

A standard wedding ceremony includes an excellent menu prepared by distinguished catering professionals. It generally includes a choice of three entrées, four hot and cold choices, fresh fruit and an impressive cheese and vegetable display. Unlimited soft drinks, tea and coffee are available, as well as punch and lemonade.

If alcohol is required, a hosted open bar is available for $11.00 extra per guest if only serving beer and wine. Vodka and rum punch can be provided in addition to beer and wine for an extra dollar per guest and for $15.00 per guest a full bar is available with a large selection of premium liquors.

Ashley Manor Reception and Conference Center exudes elegance and class. There are several additional benefits available, including:

• A wedding coordinator provided for rehearsal and ceremony at no extra charge
  • A large preferred vendor list for additional entertainment packages
  • An impressive candy bar available with 100-person minimum
  • Two dressing rooms with full length mirrors and bathrooms provided for the couple

Beautiful Weddings and Fabulous Cuisine

We are a one-stop destination for weddings, receptions, private parties, special events and more. Whether indoors or outdoors, 1 hour or an entire day, Ashley Manor has your needs covered. Let us help you make your dreams come true!

• Outdoor - Covered

$ – Inexpensive

Ballroom, Barn, Waterfront

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

14214 Old Hammond Highway, Baton Rouge, LA (225) 272-0136

Very BEAUTIFUL!

Reviewed on 6/06/2013 shanna k

Beautiful venue for your outdoor/indoor wedding and reception. GREAT food and service. Two large bridal rooms. Very accommodating to all your needs.

Ashley Manor

Reviewed on 6/04/2013 Trisha W

Awesome place!

Perfect wedding venue

Reviewed on 11/27/2012 Kelley F

My husband and I were married at Ashley Manor this fall. It was a perfect venue -- we wanted an indoor/outdoor location where the staff would guide us through wedding planning, decor, and everything else. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. The food was awesome, our... Read More guests loved the venue, and Melanie made planning our event so easy. My husband and I were able to completely enjoy the big day and didn't have to worry about a thing. WONDERFUL experience!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Danielle N

A BIG thank you to Melanie and staff at Ashley Manor for the excellent job you guys did for our wedding!! Everything was perfect!! All of our family and friends have been raving about the food, decorations, venue, etc. Thank you for your attention to detail, and just caring... Read More about us having a good time at the wedding. We loved every minute of it!! You went above and beyond.Thank you.

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Alison L

Melanie and everyone at Ashley Manor was great. Our guests LOVED the food, and said that it was one of the most organized and beautiful weddings they had ever been to. Everyone loved the laid-back intimacy of the barn for the ceremony. Melanie will make sure you don't have to... Read More worry about anything on your big day! She keeps everyone in line and running smoothly. We are very happy we made the decision to have our wedding at Ashley Manor!

Reviewed on 12/17/2016 Shelby G

Everything about Ashley Manor was wonderful. The food was delicious, the decor was amazing, and all of the employees were kind, attentive, and very helpful. I'm very happy with the service we were given, and I will always recommend this venue to brides.

Reviewed on 4/30/2016 Stacey G

Mrs. Melanie was amazing. She made everything flow so smoothly and her and her staff took care of everything. We couldnt have asked for a better night or venue. The barn was beautiful and the food was delicous.

Reviewed on 4/22/2016 Rebecca D

I highly recommend using Ashley Manor as a ceremony and/or reception venue!!! Melanie is amazing. She has plenty of experience in hosting events and working with brides. I always felt like she had everything under control. The grounds are beautiful and you don't need to do... Read More much extra decorating since they already have a lot of decoration. Not to mention the food is delicious! All my guests LOVED the food. We had a ton left over that my family was able to take home. Everything was perfect!

Reviewed on 1/26/2016 Gage S

I loved the pretty venue, but we had some trouble with them. They ended up losing some of our gifts and after almost a month we still have not gotten them.

Barn Wedding/ Reception

Reviewed on 12/22/2015 Cassidy T

Ashley Manor was the best. They answered all my questions and then some. Gave me great ideas and truly made my wedding amazing. I couldn't have asked for anything better. They worked with me on everything. It was so magical. I can not thank them enough. The coordinator was the... Read More best and took all my emails and calls through out the whole year and a half planning process. The best place to have your wedding by far.

Reviewed on 11/19/2015

I never expected my wedding day to go so smoothly. Melanie runs a tight ship! We had both wedding and reception here. She made sure my wedding was beautiful. And the food was wonderful! I had a small to medium wedding so there was plenty of room for everyone. As the... Read More bride, I felt completely catered to and special. I couldn't have lifted a finger if I tried! Not that there was any need to. Would absolutely recommend!

Worth it for the food!

Reviewed on 9/04/2015 Erin F

Our guests still cannot stop talking about how good the food was. It won't be disappointing! There are almost too many choices to choose from but they let you pick a variety. If you can, attend the food tasting and invite your parents! Bride is free but for your fiance and... Read More parents, it will be the best $10 for food you will ever spend. Service was decent. Everything was smooth for the day of so I really have no complaints!

My Dream Wedding

Reviewed on 8/29/2014 Libby J

I got married in May, nearly 4 months ago, and I am still getting compliments on my choice of venue! I had my ceremony in the barn, and it was more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. The lighting, the decor, the acoustics, everything was perfect. I'll admit I was a... Read More little nervous when I visited the reception hall in the daytime and saw fluorescent lighting, but all my worries disappeared on the day of the wedding when I saw everything ready for my reception. The staff took care of placing all of my floral arrangements and decorations themselves, and I assure you there were no fluorescent lights being used! Melanie orchestrated every detail so seamlessly that I couldn't have worried about a thing if I tried. The food was amazing and the staff made sure there was always a full plate at our table. Of all the choices I had to make while planning my wedding, I am the MOST pleased with my choice of Ashley Manor as my venue.

Made my wedding an easy, beautiful event!

Reviewed on 6/02/2014

Ashley Manor and their staff MADE my wedding! They were incredibly easy to work with and far more helpful with suggestions than I had ever expected. Melanie and her staff had great ideas and really went above and beyond my expectations in terms of help they offered the day of... Read More the event. My wedding was held in their beautiful, quaint, romantic and intimate barn with reception in the hall. All the food was incredible! When I returned from my honeymoon, friends and family were still bragging about the food, and they packed up my husband and I a full to-go bag to enjoy once we hit the hotel. Excellent venue! Exceptional people!

Good not great

Reviewed on 11/17/2012 Jodie D

ashley manor is a typical wedding hall. the food is completely average, decor is the same. nothing was disappointing, nothing stood out.

2013-06-07T11:42:40 Response from the vendor

Were you an Ashley Manor client? I would certainly like to know how we could improve.

Ashley manor was perfect!

Reviewed on 10/05/2012 megan R

I really wanted an outdoor more rustic wedding but wanted a venue that would have a good indoor just incase. A lot of the places I looked at I knew I would be very unhappy if I had to we'd inside but Ashley manor met my standards. It's big and the food is set up in another room... Read More so the reception doesn't feel crowded ever! The food was great none of my guest complained!

Ashley Manor