Ashley Streff Photography

Central/SoCal, The United States and beyond!

I Photograph Your Unique Story Of Your Love

Ashley is an international lifestyle and fitness photographer based in LA with a passion for weddings. Her experience has led her to travel around the world, gaining contracts with Vogue, Art + Commerce and leading industry companies like Lululemon, Alo Yoga, and Adidas. She has been published for her wedding photography work in E!, People, The Knot, Style Me Pretty, Santa Barbara Life & Style Magazine (The Wedding Issue), UsWeekly, and more.

Classic, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Beverly Hills, CA Central/SoCal, The United States and beyond! (781) 956-1114
PINTEREST

No reviews yet!
Be the first to help out other couples by sharing your thoughts.

Ashley Streff

I got my start double majoring in Commercial and Advertising Photography with a concentration in Fashion and Architecture at the world renowned Brooks Institute of Photography in Santa Barbara, CA. I was then led to Paris post graduation where I got my first taste at a fashion week. This was a life changing experience! Upon my returned to the states I began combing my love for fitness and fashion by photographing for lululemon. My work with wedding photography happened organically. The beautiful fit models, and celebs I shot in LA were getting married and needed a photographer they trust.