Ashley Streff Photography

Central/SoCal, The United States and beyond!

I Photograph Your Unique Story Of Your Love

Your day is YOUR day and I'm here to help that day be captured with ease during those intimate moments. I want nothing more than for you to feel comfortable and my shooting style is as if it's like I'm not even there. I look to be a positive presence on your wedding day. We'll make sure to be organized with your shot list of must haves before the big day so that you don't have to think and just enjoy. I've been a commercial photographer for nearly a decade under high pressure and high profile cliental so to me, weddings are FUN and I truly enjoy creating beautiful memories for you. I've has been published for my wedding photography work in E!, People, The Knot, Style Me Pretty, Santa Barbara Life & Style Magazine (The Wedding Issue), UsWeekly, and more.

Artistic, Classic, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

$5,000+

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Beverly Hills, CA Central/SoCal, The United States and beyond! (781) 956-1114

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Lindsey D

Ashely was born to be a photographer. We love our engagement photos taken in Malibu. My fiancé and I felt very comfortable and relaxed during the photo shoot. We stood on the beach and Ashley gave us some guidance on where to stand, but she didn't force us to pose any certain... Read More way, and the photos look very candid and natural. Beyond being a talented photographer, Ashley is responsive and flexible making it a stress-free experience. I'm confident she will prepare for our big day and take control when needed. She is also a very genuine person who is also fun to work with. I can't wait for our big day and know that Ashley will capture the moments that are most special.

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Emma H

Ashley captured our day beautifully! So many of our guests have complimented our wedding photos, and we love reliving our special day through them. Ashley is personable, punctual, and extremely professional. She communicates well--responding to both emails and planning questions... Read More and suggestions quickly. Ashley is also super easy and, maybe more importantly, super fun to work with! I highly recommend Ashley Streff Photography!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Lauren H

FIVE STARS! Ashely's work ethic and final product are golden. She's easy to work with, patient, and professional. Ashley has perfected her craft, she was able to see our vision for our wedding photos and captured them perfectly. Plus, her turn-around was super fast! We... Read More definitely appreciated her timeliness. Our photos are now scattered throughout our house and the hardest part was picking our favorites to frame. Definitely recommended!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Tara K

Ashley is a wonderful person and an incredible, talented photographer. She brought so much fun, professionalism, and joy to my wedding going above and beyond for my big day! From the moment you sit down with Ashley at the local coffee shop and describe every detail and Pinterest... Read More photo op you desire, she is meticulously taking notes and sharing ideas to make it all happen. She has great communication skills and getting a hold of her was never an issue! We also received our photos quickly after our big day. THANK YOU Ashley for being the most lovely and amazing person and photographer in LA!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Erika B

Ashley is the best to work with! Not only does she capture beauty in the most elegant way, but has so much fun doing it! Whether it is for a styled shoot or an engagement session, when I work with Ashley I know the final product will be beautiful and can’t stop laughing and... Read More smiling in the making.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Miranda D

Thanks to Ashley we have the most amazing photos to look back on our wedding day. I cannot express enough how much we love Ashley and our photos! She really captured my husband and I in the way that I wanted and she photographed intimate moments that I didn't enough know she was... Read More there for! Everything from meeting for the first time to discuss the day, to receiving the photos was so easy and I had one less thing to stress about.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Carol L

Ashley photographed our wedding this summer and I couldn't have asked for a better photographer, we went over everything I wanted out of her for the day and she really delivered. She was punctual and delivered our photos quickly, I am so thankful that I have these photos to look... Read More back on and show our friends and family.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Rae H

Ashley did our engagement photos and I am the type of person that HATES being in front of the Camera, I let her know this and she really catered toward me and made sure I was comfortable and wasn't pushy at all. She made me feel so good in my skin that I forgot the camera was... Read More even there! I can't thank you enough for these photos, I can't wait for her to photograph our wedding!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 LeeAnn R

Ashley captured our wedding day exactly how I wanted. I didn't want to stress about photos and worrying if I looked good at all times. But on the wedding day I totally forgot that she was even there and the photos turned out amazing, every moment was captured. She even got a... Read More photo of my dad tearing up which I will cherish forever. Thank you Ashley!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Nicole W

I was very particular about our engagement photos. I didn't want cheesy or over-the-top photos. My fiancee and I we're also nervous about being in front of the camera. Ashley did an amazing job with making us feel relaxed and made the day casual so we could feel comfortable. She... Read More didn't force us to do anything we didn't want to do and respected that we wanted more of a lifestyle shoot than traditional engagement photos. I couldn't say enough about how fun and easy it was to work with Ashley. She has a wonderful eye for catching unstaged moments. I can't wait for her to do my wedding photos!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Celeste W

I am a wellness lifestyle blogger based in Los Angeles and I have worked with a multitude of professional photographers for my blog. I can honestly that I had the best photoshoot experience of my life working with Ashley Streff for my engagement photos. Ashely and I discussed my... Read More wedding inspiration and she really listened to my explanation of my engagement photo vision and helped me realize that vision in a more beautiful way than I ever could have of imagined. She has such a calming energy and made me feel like the most beautiful bride to be, more importantly she put my camera shy fiancé at ease. We had such a lovely experience working with Ashley and I COULDNT be more in love with my engagement photos. I cannot wait to fly Ashley out to shoot our destination wedding In Hawaii, I wouldn't imagine hiring anyone else to capture my wedding.

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Lea W

My husband and I were lucky to have Ashley shoot our engagement session and our wedding day. Ashley made us feel comfortable and act natural, which shows in every shot. She has an amazing eye for lighting and composition. We get so many compliments on our photos! I highly... Read More recommend Ashley and her team. She is a true artist!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 AshLee F

I could not have ask for anyone better to help capture the best day of my life. Thank you for the memories. You will always be special to me!

Ashley Streff

I've always loved photography, and I've always loved, love. Little did I know that in my journey with my commercial photography career, I would turn a leaf and finally realize that I can combine the heart of me with my joy of photographing people. I love to play with natural light, create an artistic view with my depth of field, and give you images that are like pieces of art for you to keep as memories of your day forever.