Ashley Streff Photography

Central/SoCal, The United States and beyond!

I Photograph Your Unique Story Of Your Love

Ashley is an international lifestyle and fitness photographer based in LA with a passion for weddings. Her experience has led her to travel around the world, gaining contracts with Vogue, Art + Commerce and leading industry companies like Lululemon, Alo Yoga, and Adidas. She has been published for her wedding photography work in E!, People, The Knot, Style Me Pretty, Santa Barbara Life & Style Magazine (The Wedding Issue), UsWeekly, and more.

Classic, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Beverly Hills, CA Central/SoCal, The United States and beyond! (781) 956-1114

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Lauren H

FIVE STARS! Ashely's work ethic and final product are golden. She's easy to work with, patient, and professional. Ashley has perfected her craft, she was able to see our vision for our wedding photos and captured them perfectly. Plus, her turn-around was super fast! We... Read More definitely appreciated her timeliness. Our photos are now scattered throughout our house and the hardest part was picking our favorites to frame. Definitely recommended!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Celeste W

I am a wellness lifestyle blogger based in Los Angeles and I have worked with a multitude of professional photographers for my blog. I can honestly that I had the best photoshoot experience of my life working with Ashley Streff for my engagement photos. Ashely and I discussed my... Read More wedding inspiration and she really listened to my explanation of my engagement photo vision and helped me realize that vision in a more beautiful way than I ever could have of imagined. She has such a calming energy and made me feel like the most beautiful bride to be, more importantly she put my camera shy fiancé at ease. We had such a lovely experience working with Ashley and I COULDNT be more in love with my engagement photos. I cannot wait to fly Ashley out to shoot our destination wedding In Hawaii, I wouldn't imagine hiring anyone else to capture my wedding.

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Lea W

My husband and I were lucky to have Ashley shoot our engagement session and our wedding day. Ashley made us feel comfortable and act natural, which shows in every shot. She has an amazing eye for lighting and composition. We get so many compliments on our photos! I highly... Read More recommend Ashley and her team. She is a true artist!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Lindsey D

Ashely was born to be a photographer. We love our engagement photos taken in Malibu. My fiancé and I felt very comfortable and relaxed during the photo shoot. We stood on the beach and Ashley gave us some guidance on where to stand, but she didn't force us to pose any certain... Read More way, and the photos look very candid and natural. Beyond being a talented photographer, Ashley is responsive and flexible making it a stress-free experience. I'm confident she will prepare for our big day and take control when needed. She is also a very genuine person who is also fun to work with. I can't wait for our big day and know that Ashley will capture the moments that are most special.

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 AshLee F

I could not have ask for anyone better to help capture the best day of my life. Thank you for the memories. You will always be special to me!

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Emma H

Ashley captured our day beautifully! So many of our guests have complimented our wedding photos, and we love reliving our special day through them. Ashley is personable, punctual, and extremely professional. She communicates well--responding to both emails and planning questions... Read More and suggestions quickly. Ashley is also super easy and, maybe more importantly, super fun to work with! I highly recommend Ashley Streff Photography!

Ashley Streff

I got my start double majoring in Commercial and Advertising Photography with a concentration in Fashion and Architecture at the world renowned Brooks Institute of Photography in Santa Barbara, CA. I was then led to Paris post graduation where I got my first taste at a fashion week. This was a life changing experience! Upon my returned to the states I began combing my love for fitness and fashion by photographing for lululemon. My work with wedding photography happened organically. The beautiful fit models, and celebs I shot in LA were getting married and needed a photographer they trust.