Ashley Sunderland Photography

Serving All of Oklahoma

for happy, creative, silly, hilarious, people.

Featuring photography by Ashley Sunderland, a young and fun photographer, perfect for wedding environments. I capture each day with a creative, unique eye that builds on my client's personalities. The perfect photographer for happy, creative, silly, sweet, hilarious... people!

Engagement, Trash The Dress

Oklahoma City, OK
Serving All of Oklahoma

FABULOUS!!

Reviewed on 1/05/2014 Timara S

Ashley was absolutely wonderful!! She was so friendly and so helpful--from engagements, to bridals, to the day of, she treated us like our big day was as special to her as it was to us! She could not have been any better. She was everything and more that we could have wished for in a wedding photographer. Very pleased and if we had it to do again, we would definitely choose Ashley!

Could not have asked for more!

Reviewed on 8/27/2013 Jennifer K

The ladies at Red Couch did an AMAZING job! They were very patient with our large group and rowdy group and were able to capture our personalities perfectly. Ashley and Jennifer were great joys to work with and fit in seamlessly with our family and friends. We now have beautiful snap-shop memories of the best day our lives thanks to the ladies at Red Couch. Each of our pictures tells a story of that day and we could not ask for anything better! Ashley was always easy to reach throughout the planning process and was quick to answer any questions we had. She worked with us to help us put together a package that best fit our needs and budget. She would meet us at our convenience and was always quick to reply to emails, phone calls, and text messages. I will recommend her services to anyone I speak to about wedding plans! Thank you Ashley for capturing our special day in such a beautiful way!

Truly amazing talent!!

Reviewed on 8/08/2013 Misty F

Ashley at Red Couch Studio was truly a joy to work with!! She did our engagement pics as well as our wedding day and we could not be happier with ALL of them!! She is not only incredibly talented, but she is SO much fun and made us feel right at home in front of the camera! She made sure the entire night of our wedding went down without any hiccups, while capturing every moment, and in such a professional manner. We are so incredibly thankful!! We will NEVER regret the decision to use her and her team to capture all of the fabulous details of our big day!! We can't wait to use her again for maternity and baby pics!! :) She's our photographer for life! ;) Thanks SO much Ashley!

Reviewed on 6/21/2015 Alex C

Ashley did my bridal portraits, as well as our wedding/reception. She is absolutely PERFECT. Everything about my experience with her is positive-she is professional, friendly, funny, artistic, helpful, among many other wonderful qualities. She finished my bridal portraits within days so I was able to print one for my reception. If you want quality all around, I wouldn't recommend anyone else!!

Ashley Sunderland made my day!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Karla D

Ashley Sunderland was such a delight to work with! She made sure to capture all of the many special moments of our big day - and there were a lot!!! She was so energetic, fun, and easy to talk to - like she was my best friend! She was not afraid to get dirty if it meant that she was going to have a fabulous photograph. Ashley was able to record our most intimate moments, as well as candid shots. From our "first look" photos to the many tears and laughs that were had during our toasts, she got them all. She brought my family and I to tears when we saw her finished work - and still does. Ashley uses top of the line equipment, which truly shows in the final product. I have no doubt that we made the right decision in our wedding photographer! On a side note, I have also seen Ashley's work hanging in many of my friends homes! No matter the occasion, Ashley is your girl!!!

THE BEST!

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Gina A

I don't have enough AWESOME things to say about Ashley Sunderland! Her joy is absolutely radiating! She photographed our engagement and wedding as well as my bridal pictures. She is so sweet, professional, and goes above and behind in every situation. She made our wedding day so so so special! Her pictures are worth a million bucks but the experience with her is worth even more! So thankful for Ashley and the special memories she captured on film!!

Absolutely Perfect!!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Ashley H

Ashley was very professional from the first day we met all the way to wedding day! Both our engagement pictures and wedding pictures turned out so wonderful! She captured every thing from the big moments during the ceremony to the tiny moments when we didn't even know she was there snapping pics. She is great coordinating everyone in family/wedding party pictures and is super sweet during it all!!! We have used her again and always will!!!

Stunning photographer inside and out!

Reviewed on 10/16/2014 Christine J

Ashley photographed our wedding Sept. 6 2014. She was on point with everything and so professional! Captured all our special moments and was great at directing all the family and bridal party photos. Its so hard to get everyone to pay attention and she was great at it! The quality of the photos is amazing and she was so much fun to work with! Absolute PRO!

The Best in OKC!

Reviewed on 10/16/2014 Holly H

Ashley did a wonderful job with our engagement and wedding photos. She catered to my "picky" needs of the wide open natural landscaping we wanted for our engagement pictures. Travis and I saw each other before the wedding and took all family pictures before the wedding (in a limited time frame). Ashley was very organized and captured every photo we requested. She also took a ton of photos of just us. Which was perfect! Ashley definitley captured shots that were flattering for our body types. Ashley really understood the types of photos we were wanted and most definitely exceeded our expectations. All of my friends tell me the wedding photos really captured the love we have for each other. I would highly reccommend her!

Wedding photographer review

Reviewed on 10/02/2014 Carli C

Ashley did such a wonderful job photographing our engagements and especially our wedding! She was there every time I turned around snapping photos. She was so fun, professional, and easy to work with and I HIGHLY recommend her to any bride! I am so glad I decided to use Ashley Sunderland photography!!

Fabulous!!

Reviewed on 9/18/2014 Courtney N

Ashley made my wedding experience wonderful and we could not be any happier with our photos! She genuinely cares about her clients and their special day. Ashley was fun to work with as she is laid back and made us feel comfortable through the whole process. She was open to suggestions while offering fresh ideas for us as well. Would definitely recommend!

Amazing Work

Reviewed on 9/18/2014 Amy W

Ashley photographed my wedding in May 2014 and I am lucky I found her. She did an amazing job and I absolutely love how our photos turned out. She is great to work with and I plan on using her all my photography needs in the future.

Engagement and Wedding

Reviewed on 9/17/2014

Ashley Sunderland was an amazing photographer to work with. I first saw her work from a friends wedding and decided to use her for my engagement/wedding. She was very easy to work with an very professional. Ashley was extremely flexible with our schedule since my husband and I work nights and weird days. Ashley gave us options on places for engagement pictures and hit the nail on the spot. We are so pleased with how they turned out. The session was relaxed and fun. Ashley makes you very comfortable and captures the special moments. Our wedding pictures were more than I could have ever asked for. She was creative and new how to capture our personalities and style perfectly. Ashley was also very helpful on getting some pictures done quickly so we could display them at our reception. I HIGHLY recommend her. I will definitely be using her again for other pictures down the road.

Ashley is amazing! Talented, and truly cares about her customers

Reviewed on 6/25/2014 Michelle T

When I was first selecting a photographer, I had these things in mind: budget, I wanted 2 photographers (more images in less time AND if one is ill/has an emergency on the day of you at least have one photographer as opposed to none), and I wanted rights to the images so I could print them myself. I used Ashley for engagements, bridal portraits, and the wedding. It is absolutely incredible how much "bang" for my buck I got working with her. I never felt rushed during the engagement photos, and she made my not-so-photogenic fiance very comfortable, my bridals are STUNNING, and we had two photographers for 8+ hours on the day of the wedding (which was on the day of an ice storm, and she was still early and ready to go). Ashley always knows how to pose you, as well as listen to your suggestions. When it comes to a photographer for your wedding, you get what you pay for; but with Ashley I felt like I got even MORE than what I paid for.

Absolutely Beautiful!

Reviewed on 4/20/2014 Leslie D

Ashley did such a great job capturing every moment of our big day! She got about 15 pictures up on Facebook for a "preview" within the week and then had the pictures to me within the month. The pictures turned out beautiful. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone!

Loveeeeee!!!!

Reviewed on 8/20/2013 Mary L

I said it a million times while wedding planning and I’ll say it again, Ashley/Red Couch was my absolute favorite vendor we booked! She is extremely talented and professional and her work is art! We loved all our wedding pictures and she made me feel like such a pretty bride which is one of the important things a bride should feel on her special day as well as looking back on her special day. Not only was she easy to work with but she answered all questions and concerns I had and will work with you and your budget. We knew we made the right decision picking her when our other vendors had the nicest things to say about her. AND the fact that she and her assistant put up with my husband and his groomsmen just proves she can work with anybody and roll with the punches haha I would recommend Red Couch studio to everyone

AMAZING!!!!

Reviewed on 8/08/2013 Amanda W

Ashley was absolutely amazing! She did our engagments as well as our wedding pictures and we could not be more thirilled! She is very laid back and made us feel so comfortable. The way that she captured every detail of our big day truely means so much! We LOVED her and would absolutely recommend The Red Couch Studio! =)

LOVE

Reviewed on 5/16/2013 Dianne P

I Love this photographer.... They are very professional and the nicest people to work with. The pictures are AMAZING..... Wish I could take her to everywhere..

Ashley is very talented!!

Reviewed on 11/22/2012 Jacquelynn G

Loved the photos! I have only seen a few of my photos, but so far I'm thrilled!! Ashley did a wonderful job, she is very talented. Having a good photographer for your wedding day is very important but I was still on a budget. Ashley has wedding packages but worked out a deal with me by tweaking one of her packages. I got exactly what I wanted for a fair price. I would suggest The Red Couch Studio to any of my friends and family.

Ashley is awesome!

Reviewed on 7/12/2012 Morgan L

Ashley did our engagements, my bridals, and our wedding this year and all have been fantastic! She is super easy to work with and really wants you to have the best pictures to remember this time in your life. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Love!

Reviewed on 3/21/2012 Lynsey B

Ashley is amazing! She is sweet, patient and takes fabulous photographs! She did my engagement, bridal and wedding photos would highly recommend her to anyone!

Very friendly and professional!

Reviewed on 9/05/2011 Kimberly B

Ashley Culp with The Red Couch Studio was such a delight to work with. Not only did our engagement pictures and wedding pictures turn out fabulous, but she was very fun to work with and made us feel very comfortable. The team stayed throughout the entire wedding night and caught all our moments perfectly. Would definitely recommend and use again!

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 8/06/2011 Kalissa G

I loved working with Ashley Culp! She is very talented and professional. My husband and I had our engagement pictures taken in January and our wedding was in July, so our pictures were taken in extreme weather conditions and they were great! Ashley does a great job of capturing unique angles and your "true selves" are reflected in the pictures

Phenomenal!

Reviewed on 4/11/2011 Amy H

As a new bride, you worry about so many things...my major concern was photography; after all, you want to have great pictures to remember the best day of your life, right?! I did look around a bit at other photographers, but I always knew in my heart I wanted to use the Red Couch Studio. I was lucky enough to meet miss Ashley Culp when she shot pictures of my best friend's wedding a couple years ago, in which I was a bridesmaid. Ashley was so easy to work with then, that I knew she was who I wanted whenever I got married. I couldn't have made a better decision!!! Ashley was friendly and professional - she knew how to pose you but was never bossy about it. Perfect combo if you ask me! :) Our pictures were absolutely breath-taking, and I loved the option of having your images put on a CD for you, so you can always treasure those memories. The Red Couch Studio should be everyone's choice for wedding photos - they have a refreshing outlook, are so fun to work with, and can fit anyone's budget. We couldn't be happier with our experience in working with Ashley - she is an amazing photographer, and has grown to be a wonderful friend too!

The Red Couch Studio is the best of the best!

Reviewed on 4/05/2011 Lesley S

Besides being upmost professionals, these girls are sweet and easy to work with. Pictures turned out great and Ashley will definitely be my photographer for life!

TO Ashley Sunderland Photography