Ashley Sunderland Photography

Serving All of Oklahoma

for happy, creative, silly, hilarious, people.

Featuring photography by Ashley Sunderland, a young and fun photographer, perfect for wedding environments. I capture each day with a creative, unique eye that builds on my client's personalities. The perfect photographer for happy, creative, silly, sweet, hilarious... people!

Engagement, Trash The Dress

Oklahoma City, OK
Serving All of Oklahoma

Reviewed on 1/05/2014 Timara S

Ashley was absolutely wonderful!! She was so friendly and so helpful--from engagements, to bridals, to the day of, she treated us like our big day was as special to her as it was to us! She could not have been any better. She was everything and more that we could have wished for... Read More in a wedding photographer. Very pleased and if we had it to do again, we would definitely choose Ashley!

Could not have asked for more!

Reviewed on 8/27/2013 Jennifer K

The ladies at Red Couch did an AMAZING job! They were very patient with our large group and rowdy group and were able to capture our personalities perfectly. Ashley and Jennifer were great joys to work with and fit in seamlessly with our family and friends. We now have beautiful... Read More snap-shop memories of the best day our lives thanks to the ladies at Red Couch. Each of our pictures tells a story of that day and we could not ask for anything better! Ashley was always easy to reach throughout the planning process and was quick to answer any questions we had. She worked with us to help us put together a package that best fit our needs and budget. She would meet us at our convenience and was always quick to reply to emails, phone calls, and text messages. I will recommend her services to anyone I speak to about wedding plans! Thank you Ashley for capturing our special day in such a beautiful way!

Truly amazing talent!!

Reviewed on 8/08/2013 Misty F

Ashley at Red Couch Studio was truly a joy to work with!! She did our engagement pics as well as our wedding day and we could not be happier with ALL of them!! She is not only incredibly talented, but she is SO much fun and made us feel right at home in front of the camera!... Read More She made sure the entire night of our wedding went down without any hiccups, while capturing every moment, and in such a professional manner. We are so incredibly thankful!! We will NEVER regret the decision to use her and her team to capture all of the fabulous details of our big day!! We can't wait to use her again for maternity and baby pics!! :) She's our photographer for life! ;) Thanks SO much Ashley!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 G

Ashley is awesome! She was one of the photographers recommended by our wedding venue and her work is outstanding. Ashley is super friendly and has a lot of experience. Her calm, supportive and creative personality makes for the best wedding day photographer. We just got our... Read More pictures back and they are beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Michelle B

We are so happy we chose Ashley for our engagements & wedding photos. She is great to work with, from the initial meeting to the planning & event and afterwards. Ashley is very professional & knows her stuff! We are so excited with our photos, I'd highly recommend Ashley... Read More Sunderland!! You won't regret it!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Ashley

Ashley is such an amazing photographer! From the first time my husband and I met her, we felt like she was a friend already. She makes you feel so welcome and her sense of humor makes a photoshoot fun with her. She is an incredible sweetheart and we are so happy we chose her to... Read More be our photographer for our engagement photos and for her to capture our big day for us! We look forward to many more family photos with her!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Jessica F

Ashley had the most joyful and fun personality! The creativity she brings to her photos are amazing. Even with it raining on our wedding day, she offered to take her camera out and get shots of us with the barn, talk about a warrior!! She knows how to handle the craziness and... Read More get your bridal party pictures done so you can go have fun! We feel in love with our pictures because of the way she captured our moments. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Rachel W

Ashley was absolutely AMAZING! I could not have asked for a better photographer. Not only did she go above and beyond on the photos she captured, she went above and beyond on every aspect of the service she provided us. She even delivered my prints to my office so I could... Read More recieve them quicker! Each day we spent with her was better because she was there. She has a personality that makes you feel relaxed, but also gets the job done efficiently. My husband and I both have rather large families, so I was worried the family photos would take a while. Ashley had everyone in line and laughing before I could even blink! She was great and I am so incredibly glad I chose her for my bridals, engagements, and wedding pictures. She captured moments I will treasure for the rest of my life.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Morgan L

Ashley is absolutely wonderful! Very easy to communicate with, flexible and organized! Ashley has an amazing talent. She did our engagements, bridal portraits and wedding photos! All of our photos turned out absolutely amazing Thanks for everything Ashley! Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Justine H

One of the sweetest gals you'll ever meet! She was fun to work with and her work is simply gorgeous; she keeps photos very natural. On the day of our wedding she snapped pictures quickly and efficiently, so our guests weren't waiting too long at all. The groom said she is really... Read More good at keeping everyone focused while having fun at the same time. Not only did she have a wonderful attitude, she conducted business very well. She was always prompt in communicating with us on any questions, changes, and anything else we needed. She was also willing to be flexible if minds were changed or pictures needed to be added. We received pictures within a month of our day and we were thrilled with the results. In fact, we loved her work so much she took my little sister's senior pictures! I definitely recommend her for any event you need!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Faye R

Ashley was incredible!!!! We couldn't be more thankful for her work. She shot our proposal, engagement pictures, and wedding pictures and we LOVED all of them! She's professional but fun and super friendly. She really takes the time to get to know you and your personality to... Read More know what kind of pictures to take. On the wedding day, she was absolutely phenomenal. We had a large wedding, so there was lots going on and she handled it like a champ! She was great at directing everyone while still having fun with them. And the pictures were just stunning. She captured every single one of our favorite moments and did so beautifully. We look at our pictures all the time!!! Thanks Ashley! Our day wouldn't have been the same without you.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Meredith S

Ashley Sunderland is absolutely amazing! She is extremely professional, talented, and caring. She takes the time to genuinely get to know her clients and listens to what they want. She is very knowledgeable about aesthetics, lighting, and all things photography that make your... Read More pictures look absolutely fabulous! She seriously made me feel like a rockstar at my bridal portraits shoot and made both my husband and me feel like royalty on our wedding day! I can't express enough how grateful I feel that Ashley Sunderland was my photographer and that she was there with me at so many big moments in my life!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Caitlin M

Ashley is absolutely AMAZING to work with. She is so easy-going and makes you feel really comfortable, which makes taking photos a breeze! We used her for engagement and wedding, and I am still getting so many compliments, especially the color in her photos! We plan to use... Read More her for our Christmas photos!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 jen s

Ashley is the best! She was easy to work with and we were so happy with the pictures from our wedding.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Krista D

We found Ashley after extensive online research for the best wedding photographers in our area. We met her before deciding anything but fell in love with her! She was nothing short of helpful and wonderful during the entire process. She made our engagement shoot so much fun... Read More (especially for two people who are so awkward in front of a camera) and our Wedding day was spectacular. She went out of her way to make sure everything was perfect for us and it was. I'm so glad we found her! She takes amazing photos and has the best personality to go with it!

Reviewed on 6/21/2015 Alex C

Ashley did my bridal portraits, as well as our wedding/reception. She is absolutely PERFECT. Everything about my experience with her is positive-she is professional, friendly, funny, artistic, helpful, among many other wonderful qualities. She finished my bridal portraits within... Read More days so I was able to print one for my reception. If you want quality all around, I wouldn't recommend anyone else!!

Ashley Sunderland made my day!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Karla D

Ashley Sunderland was such a delight to work with! She made sure to capture all of the many special moments of our big day - and there were a lot!!! She was so energetic, fun, and easy to talk to - like she was my best friend! She was not afraid to get dirty if it meant that she... Read More was going to have a fabulous photograph. Ashley was able to record our most intimate moments, as well as candid shots. From our "first look" photos to the many tears and laughs that were had during our toasts, she got them all. She brought my family and I to tears when we saw her finished work - and still does. Ashley uses top of the line equipment, which truly shows in the final product. I have no doubt that we made the right decision in our wedding photographer! On a side note, I have also seen Ashley's work hanging in many of my friends homes! No matter the occasion, Ashley is your girl!!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Gina A

I don't have enough AWESOME things to say about Ashley Sunderland! Her joy is absolutely radiating! She photographed our engagement and wedding as well as my bridal pictures. She is so sweet, professional, and goes above and behind in every situation. She made our wedding day so... Read More so so special! Her pictures are worth a million bucks but the experience with her is worth even more! So thankful for Ashley and the special memories she captured on film!!

Absolutely Perfect!!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Ashley H

Ashley was very professional from the first day we met all the way to wedding day! Both our engagement pictures and wedding pictures turned out so wonderful! She captured every thing from the big moments during the ceremony to the tiny moments when we didn't even know she was... Read More there snapping pics. She is great coordinating everyone in family/wedding party pictures and is super sweet during it all!!! We have used her again and always will!!!

Stunning photographer inside and out!

Reviewed on 10/16/2014 Christine J

Ashley photographed our wedding Sept. 6 2014. She was on point with everything and so professional! Captured all our special moments and was great at directing all the family and bridal party photos. Its so hard to get everyone to pay attention and she was great at it! The... Read More quality of the photos is amazing and she was so much fun to work with! Absolute PRO!

The Best in OKC!

Reviewed on 10/16/2014 Holly H

Ashley did a wonderful job with our engagement and wedding photos. She catered to my "picky" needs of the wide open natural landscaping we wanted for our engagement pictures. Travis and I saw each other before the wedding and took all family pictures before the wedding (in a... Read More limited time frame). Ashley was very organized and captured every photo we requested. She also took a ton of photos of just us. Which was perfect! Ashley definitley captured shots that were flattering for our body types. Ashley really understood the types of photos we were wanted and most definitely exceeded our expectations. All of my friends tell me the wedding photos really captured the love we have for each other. I would highly reccommend her!

Wedding photographer review

Reviewed on 10/02/2014 Carli C

Ashley did such a wonderful job photographing our engagements and especially our wedding! She was there every time I turned around snapping photos. She was so fun, professional, and easy to work with and I HIGHLY recommend her to any bride! I am so glad I decided to use Ashley... Read More Sunderland photography!!

Reviewed on 9/18/2014 Courtney N

Ashley made my wedding experience wonderful and we could not be any happier with our photos! She genuinely cares about her clients and their special day. Ashley was fun to work with as she is laid back and made us feel comfortable through the whole process. She was open to... Read More suggestions while offering fresh ideas for us as well. Would definitely recommend!

Amazing Work

Reviewed on 9/18/2014 Amy W

Ashley photographed my wedding in May 2014 and I am lucky I found her. She did an amazing job and I absolutely love how our photos turned out. She is great to work with and I plan on using her all my photography needs in the future.

Engagement and Wedding

Reviewed on 9/17/2014

Ashley Sunderland was an amazing photographer to work with. I first saw her work from a friends wedding and decided to use her for my engagement/wedding. She was very easy to work with an very professional. Ashley was extremely flexible with our schedule since my husband and I... Read More work nights and weird days. Ashley gave us options on places for engagement pictures and hit the nail on the spot. We are so pleased with how they turned out. The session was relaxed and fun. Ashley makes you very comfortable and captures the special moments. Our wedding pictures were more than I could have ever asked for. She was creative and new how to capture our personalities and style perfectly. Ashley was also very helpful on getting some pictures done quickly so we could display them at our reception. I HIGHLY recommend her. I will definitely be using her again for other pictures down the road.