for happy, creative, silly, hilarious, people.

Featuring photography by Ashley Sunderland, a young and fun photographer, perfect for wedding environments. I capture each day with a creative, unique eye that builds on my client's personalities. The perfect photographer for happy, creative, silly, sweet, hilarious... people!

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Serving All of Oklahoma (405) 512-2672

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Amanda W

Ashley did amazing! Beautiful photographs and very professional. Would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Victoria M

Ashley is amazing! She is professional, fun, and her work speaks for itself. She went above and beyond, even made sure I had a plate of food. Me and my husband are not naturals in front of the camera, but Ashley really captured "us" without the awkwardness. Everyone loved our... Read More photos.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Aaron C

Ashley not only helped us create beautiful images from our wedding day but was also a kind, caring, and active presence in making the day as perfect as possible. My wife and I still laugh about some of the great memories Ashley helped us create throughout the day-of photo... Read More sessions - walking around the city, exploring downtown OKC, laughing and smiling the entire way. We didn't use a wedding coordinator/planner so we had some questions along the way but if Ashley noticed something she could help us with or had an idea about, she would step right up! She will certainly hold a special place in our hearts as my wife and I look back and laugh on the adventures we had and our joyous wedding day. Thanks Ashley!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016

My husband and I knew from the moment we saw her photos that we wanted Ashley Sunderland Photography to capture our day and after meeting with her, we knew we made the right decision! She did our engagements and we just received a sneak peak of our wedding day pictures and we... Read More are already obsessed! We cant wait to see the rest and we would recommend Ashley to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Katie D

I am so glad we chose Ashley for our wedding! Not only is she so fun and easy to work with- she is also EXTREMELY talented! She took both our engagements and wedding day photos and made sure we were comfortable, relaxed and having fun! I didn't have to worry about a thing. I... Read More highly recommend Ashley!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Kaitlyn S

Ashley is incredible. She was recommended to us and we booked her as soon as we saw her beautiful pictures. Ashley listened to my ideas for our engagement pictures and made sure they turned out exactly as I had imagined. At our wedding, she was patient and sweet, so much so... Read More that our guests kept commenting on how wonderful she was to work with. For our couples portraits, we planned on taking them after the reception. Luckily, Ashley noticed that a surprise summer storm was rolling in, alerted us, and took us outside just it time to take several gorgeous pictures before the storm rolled in. She has extremely fair and competitive prices. I can't wait to continue to work with Ashley for years to come!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Caitlin T

Ashley photographed my wedding this past May, and did an incredible job. I found her on the knot and was confident after our initial meeting that she would do a great job. She was great to work with and made us feel comfortable throughout the day. We could not have been more... Read More thrilled with the photos we received. Thank you Ashley for capturing the special moments of our big day!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Veronicah B

Great photography!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Dawn H

Ashley is fantastic! She even stayed past our contracted time for the perfect lighting. We ended up with stunning pictures we will forever cherish!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Aaliyah V

If I could leave more stars, I would! We had several last minute changes the week of our wedding due to the weather, and Ashley was incredibly flexible and did a great job at reassuring me that our pictures would still be beautiful, despite the location change. Surprise... Read More surprise, she was right! Our images were beyond what I had anticipated, and I could not be happier! We knew from the minute we met with Ashley at her office that she was the photographer for us. She captured our day so beautifully, and was so fun to work with! Thanks a million, Ashley!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Erica C

Ashley is fantastic!! She's very professional but also makes you feel comfortable and relaxed. I recommend her to everyone that is looking for a photographer!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Emily E

Ashley's photos are beyond what is expected! I saw her pictures and knew right away that I wanted her as the photographer for our wedding. Not only are her photos wonderful, but she is great person in general! We loved how personable she was with us and we always had fun during... Read More her shoots!

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Lydia T

We absolutely LOVE Ashley!! From our first meeting, my husband and I both knew that she was the answer to our prayers! I had been stressing out for months about finding a photographer that was affordable, charismatic, talented, and a hard worker. She worked her butt off at our... Read More wedding, and she was everything we could have hoped for and more! She and Lauren were helpful, sweet, knowledgeable, and really made us feel so special! I would recommend her to every single engaged couple out there!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Brittany A

I used Ashley Sunderland for our wedding day and I seriously could not have picked a more amazing photographer! The way she captured everything was so perfect! On the day of the wedding she was prompt, had a great spirit, and made all pictures enjoyable for everyone! She made me... Read More and my husband feel great and the pictures turned out fantastic! I would recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Kelsey G

What to say about Ashley...Honestly if I could give her a million stars I would. She is one of the nicest people I have ever met. We used her originally for our engagement session& wedding, but we loved her SO much we used her for our Family Pictures as well. From the very day... Read More we met, she was professional but easy to talk to. She was never pushy about adding extras on and was awesome about helping me through which package to choose for our big day! She always was prompt on getting back to me regarding ALL the questions I had which kept me comfortable about the day of. Not only is she just an awesome, down to earth person but she is crazy talented. She makes you feel like a million dollars when she is taking your pictures which everyone likes. On our wedding day, it was insanely hot and she was quick to organize group photos, get them done fast but was still thorough! We will continue to use Ashley for any photography needs we will need in the future!

Reviewed on 5/18/2016 Lindey B

Ashley was absolutely wonderful!!! Not only are her pictures phenomenal, but she helped us during every step leading up to our wedding! It was so nice having someone so friendly and knowledgeable in our corner. Any wedding-related questions we had, she was more than happy to... Read More answer; more often than not, these weren't even related to photography. Her advice was always spot-on! My husband and I are coming up on our one-year anniversary and have been looking at our wedding photos a lot out of nostalgia. We've fallen in love with them all over again! She manages to capture emotion, beauty, and warmth better than anyone I've ever seen. My final bit of praise (I'm sorry this review is so long...I could go on all day) is concerning our wedding day itself. Not only did she help calm our nerves, but she is a pro at handling any type of family! I had several aunts and uncles comment on how much they liked her. Again, I'm sorry for the length of this review...seriously, do yourself a favor and book Ashley!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 G

Ashley is awesome! She was one of the photographers recommended by our wedding venue and her work is outstanding. Ashley is super friendly and has a lot of experience. Her calm, supportive and creative personality makes for the best wedding day photographer. We just got our... Read More pictures back and they are beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Michelle B

We are so happy we chose Ashley for our engagements & wedding photos. She is great to work with, from the initial meeting to the planning & event and afterwards. Ashley is very professional & knows her stuff! We are so excited with our photos, I'd highly recommend Ashley... Read More Sunderland!! You won't regret it!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Ashley

Ashley is such an amazing photographer! From the first time my husband and I met her, we felt like she was a friend already. She makes you feel so welcome and her sense of humor makes a photoshoot fun with her. She is an incredible sweetheart and we are so happy we chose her to... Read More be our photographer for our engagement photos and for her to capture our big day for us! We look forward to many more family photos with her!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Jessica F

Ashley had the most joyful and fun personality! The creativity she brings to her photos are amazing. Even with it raining on our wedding day, she offered to take her camera out and get shots of us with the barn, talk about a warrior!! She knows how to handle the craziness and... Read More get your bridal party pictures done so you can go have fun! We feel in love with our pictures because of the way she captured our moments. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Rachel W

Ashley was absolutely AMAZING! I could not have asked for a better photographer. Not only did she go above and beyond on the photos she captured, she went above and beyond on every aspect of the service she provided us. She even delivered my prints to my office so I could... Read More recieve them quicker! Each day we spent with her was better because she was there. She has a personality that makes you feel relaxed, but also gets the job done efficiently. My husband and I both have rather large families, so I was worried the family photos would take a while. Ashley had everyone in line and laughing before I could even blink! She was great and I am so incredibly glad I chose her for my bridals, engagements, and wedding pictures. She captured moments I will treasure for the rest of my life.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Morgan L

Ashley is absolutely wonderful! Very easy to communicate with, flexible and organized! Ashley has an amazing talent. She did our engagements, bridal portraits and wedding photos! All of our photos turned out absolutely amazing Thanks for everything Ashley! Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Justine H

One of the sweetest gals you'll ever meet! She was fun to work with and her work is simply gorgeous; she keeps photos very natural. On the day of our wedding she snapped pictures quickly and efficiently, so our guests weren't waiting too long at all. The groom said she is really... Read More good at keeping everyone focused while having fun at the same time. Not only did she have a wonderful attitude, she conducted business very well. She was always prompt in communicating with us on any questions, changes, and anything else we needed. She was also willing to be flexible if minds were changed or pictures needed to be added. We received pictures within a month of our day and we were thrilled with the results. In fact, we loved her work so much she took my little sister's senior pictures! I definitely recommend her for any event you need!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Faye R

Ashley was incredible!!!! We couldn't be more thankful for her work. She shot our proposal, engagement pictures, and wedding pictures and we LOVED all of them! She's professional but fun and super friendly. She really takes the time to get to know you and your personality to... Read More know what kind of pictures to take. On the wedding day, she was absolutely phenomenal. We had a large wedding, so there was lots going on and she handled it like a champ! She was great at directing everyone while still having fun with them. And the pictures were just stunning. She captured every single one of our favorite moments and did so beautifully. We look at our pictures all the time!!! Thanks Ashley! Our day wouldn't have been the same without you.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Meredith S

Ashley Sunderland is absolutely amazing! She is extremely professional, talented, and caring. She takes the time to genuinely get to know her clients and listens to what they want. She is very knowledgeable about aesthetics, lighting, and all things photography that make your... Read More pictures look absolutely fabulous! She seriously made me feel like a rockstar at my bridal portraits shoot and made both my husband and me feel like royalty on our wedding day! I can't express enough how grateful I feel that Ashley Sunderland was my photographer and that she was there with me at so many big moments in my life!

Ashley Sunderland

I’m born and raised in Oklahoma, and it will always be my home. I live in Oklahoma City with my husband, Brady, and our three dogs: Jackson, Boston, and Marshall. I originally got my start as a photographer under my Grandfather's company over 10 years ago, and quickly fell in love with the emotional, fast-paced days that are weddings. I feel honored to have been chosen to photograph over 400 special days!

Start a Conversation!