Ashley Sunderland Photography

I have been an Oklahoma wedding photographer for over 10 years now. I love preserving the happiness from every ceremony - from small & intimate, to grand, lavish affairs.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

Serving All of Oklahoma (405) 512-2672

Reviewed on 12/08/2017 Marissa W

I absolutely loved working with Ashley. She is a true professional, and ensured our wedding day ran smoothly and our photos were beautiful. Ashley created a wedding day timeline for us (began with getting ready photos in which we had hair and makeup done and ended with the end... Read More of her time at our reception), which was extremely helpful. I appreciated not having to do this myself, too! She was very thorough with both the timeline and the shot list; she ensured she knew which shots we wanted and didn't want and made sure to get all of them. On our wedding day, Ashley was ON POINT. My bridesmaids and I were running 45 minutes late from hair and makeup, but she was able to get us back on track time-wise. She adjusted our plan of when to do family photos to ensure the best light was available for our bride and groom portraits. Ashley was great at communicating with me throughout the day to ensure I knew what to expect. She was great at getting our photos done quickly, and had AWESOME attention to detail. She noticed little things that would stand out in photos, such as asking our officiant to tuck his microphone into his collar. She was efficient but never bossy or rude. I was wary of our wedding day feeling like one long photoshoot, but Ashley was unobtrusive and fun to work with. We have gotten our sneak peak- 58 photos - and I love every one of them. She did such a beautiful job capturing our special day. In conclusion, I cannot recommend Ashley highly enough.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Kristin W

Ashley is a SUPERSTAR!! She is incredibly kind and organized, knows exactly how to find the most perfect lighting, and is super hilarious- which is a huge plus to get some super sweet shots! Absolutely loved working with her!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Ben B

Ashley is amazing. Looking through our photos is like watching our day unfold again. She seriously captured every shot we could have ever wanted and then some! We have shown our photos to friends and family and they have commented that they are some of the best photos they have... Read More ever seen. My sister in Chicago even thought about flying her up to shoot her wedding this summer. That's how good she is She took the time to meet with us in advance to get to know us, what shots would be important to us, and day of schedule etc. We looked at TONS of other photographers (I am a photographer/videographer myself, so I was SUPER picky) and no one came close to Ashley. I think the single best investment you can make is quality photos. These are memories you will keep for years to come. I can not recommend her any higher. I promise, you will be SO happy with your decision to use her to capture your special day.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Jill S

Ashley is one of the best photographers I have ever came across.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Kellie L

Ashley was absolutely the best choice we could have made as our wedding photographer. After a referral from a friend, we booked a meeting with her within one week of getting engaged. After just a few short minutes with her bubbly personality and stunning work, we knew she was... Read More the one! Ashley truly brought the joy and the professionalism to each of our shoots--engagement and wedding. She was incredibly kind and receptive to our desires, but she also knew exactly how to direct us in order to get the very best shots. We just received the rest of our wedding photos, and we are blown away. Each one of the shots is timeless, vibrant, and truly captures the emotions of the day (pure happiness). I would recommend Ashley Sunderland Photography to anyone who is looking for the very best vendor in the OKC area--and it doesn't hurt that she also happens to be the nicest!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Kim D

Ashley was amazing! She captured incredible candid shots throughout the ceremony and reception as well as perfectly posed wedding party and family portraits. Her professionalism and communication were above and beyond. She also helped immensely with the schedule of the... Read More reception, directing us on what order things should be done, and even how to cut the cake! The prints and digital access we received with the package were exactly as advertised and excellent quality.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Jennifer S

We absolutely loved working with Ashley!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Brittney S

It was really important to us to get a really good photographer. We wanted someone who we felt comfortable with and produced beautiful pictures. Ashley did just that. She made us look like we are photogenic people even though we are not. She is so professional and it showed at... Read More the wedding when she kept everybody on task and was able to work with the difficult people in our family. We will be using Ashley for all of our important photos in the future.

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Wendy E

Ashley is a true gem, and her joy and passion for photography radiates just as beautifully as her photos! She's fabulous at capturing action shots and emotional moments. She is very professional, and very quick with the editing process. My pictures are just gorgeous and... Read More something I will treasure always!

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Megan A

I honestly can't say enough good stuff about Ashley. I knew from her portfolio that she could capture special moments in a pretty, artistic, and non stuffy way, but I just got my photos back from my wedding and I'm blown away. Everyone looks so stunning and she captured so... Read More many awesome moments. She even walked out into the middle of a pasture to take my favorite pics of me with a horse on the property! She's as sweet as can be and genuinely wants you to have the best day ever.

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Martha F

Ashley was amazing!! She was so easy to work with and made me feel very relaxed the day of!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Amanda W

Ashley did amazing! Beautiful photographs and very professional. Would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Victoria M

Ashley is amazing! She is professional, fun, and her work speaks for itself. She went above and beyond, even made sure I had a plate of food. Me and my husband are not naturals in front of the camera, but Ashley really captured "us" without the awkwardness. Everyone loved our... Read More photos.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Aaron C

Ashley not only helped us create beautiful images from our wedding day but was also a kind, caring, and active presence in making the day as perfect as possible. My wife and I still laugh about some of the great memories Ashley helped us create throughout the day-of photo... Read More sessions - walking around the city, exploring downtown OKC, laughing and smiling the entire way. We didn't use a wedding coordinator/planner so we had some questions along the way but if Ashley noticed something she could help us with or had an idea about, she would step right up! She will certainly hold a special place in our hearts as my wife and I look back and laugh on the adventures we had and our joyous wedding day. Thanks Ashley!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016

My husband and I knew from the moment we saw her photos that we wanted Ashley Sunderland Photography to capture our day and after meeting with her, we knew we made the right decision! She did our engagements and we just received a sneak peak of our wedding day pictures and we... Read More are already obsessed! We cant wait to see the rest and we would recommend Ashley to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Katie D

I am so glad we chose Ashley for our wedding! Not only is she so fun and easy to work with- she is also EXTREMELY talented! She took both our engagements and wedding day photos and made sure we were comfortable, relaxed and having fun! I didn't have to worry about a thing. I... Read More highly recommend Ashley!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Kaitlyn S

Ashley is incredible. She was recommended to us and we booked her as soon as we saw her beautiful pictures. Ashley listened to my ideas for our engagement pictures and made sure they turned out exactly as I had imagined. At our wedding, she was patient and sweet, so much so... Read More that our guests kept commenting on how wonderful she was to work with. For our couples portraits, we planned on taking them after the reception. Luckily, Ashley noticed that a surprise summer storm was rolling in, alerted us, and took us outside just it time to take several gorgeous pictures before the storm rolled in. She has extremely fair and competitive prices. I can't wait to continue to work with Ashley for years to come!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Caitlin T

Ashley photographed my wedding this past May, and did an incredible job. I found her on the knot and was confident after our initial meeting that she would do a great job. She was great to work with and made us feel comfortable throughout the day. We could not have been more... Read More thrilled with the photos we received. Thank you Ashley for capturing the special moments of our big day!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Veronicah B

Great photography!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Dawn H

Ashley is fantastic! She even stayed past our contracted time for the perfect lighting. We ended up with stunning pictures we will forever cherish!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Aaliyah V

If I could leave more stars, I would! We had several last minute changes the week of our wedding due to the weather, and Ashley was incredibly flexible and did a great job at reassuring me that our pictures would still be beautiful, despite the location change. Surprise... Read More surprise, she was right! Our images were beyond what I had anticipated, and I could not be happier! We knew from the minute we met with Ashley at her office that she was the photographer for us. She captured our day so beautifully, and was so fun to work with! Thanks a million, Ashley!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Erica C

Ashley is fantastic!! She's very professional but also makes you feel comfortable and relaxed. I recommend her to everyone that is looking for a photographer!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Emily E

Ashley's photos are beyond what is expected! I saw her pictures and knew right away that I wanted her as the photographer for our wedding. Not only are her photos wonderful, but she is great person in general! We loved how personable she was with us and we always had fun during... Read More her shoots!

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Lydia T

We absolutely LOVE Ashley!! From our first meeting, my husband and I both knew that she was the answer to our prayers! I had been stressing out for months about finding a photographer that was affordable, charismatic, talented, and a hard worker. She worked her butt off at our... Read More wedding, and she was everything we could have hoped for and more! She and Lauren were helpful, sweet, knowledgeable, and really made us feel so special! I would recommend her to every single engaged couple out there!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Brittany A

I used Ashley Sunderland for our wedding day and I seriously could not have picked a more amazing photographer! The way she captured everything was so perfect! On the day of the wedding she was prompt, had a great spirit, and made all pictures enjoyable for everyone! She made me... Read More and my husband feel great and the pictures turned out fantastic! I would recommend her to anyone!

Ashley Sunderland

Hi y’all! I’m a queso-loving, weight lifting, dog-obsessed photographer who shoots weddings all over the US (but mainly Oklahoma). I laugh a little too loud, I’m pretty full of zest, and I’m dang good at my job! I started photographing weddings over 10 years ago, when I started working for my grandfather's company. In 2008, I launched my own business as the Red Couch Studio (which later changed to Ashley Sunderland Photography!) I still live in OKC with my 3 dogs - Marshall, Boston, and Piper, and spend most of my spare time doing CrossFit, hiking, or sampling local cheese appetizers.