Ashley Therese Photography, LLC.

(68)

Fairfield County, CT

Ashley Therese Photography, LLC.

Other Styles

Boudoir, Trash the Dress

Specialty

Photojournalism

Fairfield County, CT

Amazing Photographer - Best Choice We Made!

Reviewed on 2/26/2015 Rachel R

We first met Ashley in her studio and we were blown away by her overall excitement and enthusiasm for photography and weddings. She was genuinely interested in getting to know us and what makes us unique as a couple. We were sold on her beautiful photographs but also on the promise of having someone we really got along with and would feel comfortable with at our side the entire day of our wedding. Ashley includes engagement photos in her packages which was something I originally wasn't planning on doing. However it ended up being the best pre-wedding experience possible! We really got to know Ashley and Chris and they got to see our personalities in front of a camera which definitely helped them get even better shots and candid moments on the big day. Throughout the year leading up to our wedding Ashley was very prompt and thorough in returning my crazy questions, whether it was via phone or email. On the day of the wedding I felt totally confident that her and her assistant/husband Chris would capture our day beautifully. When we received our photos just a few weeks after the wedding we were totally ecstatic to see how wonderfully they captured every moment and every detail that went into the day. I would recommend Ashley to anyone looking for a fabulous wedding photographer (and already have). You won't be disappointed!

Amazing to work with and so very talented!!

Reviewed on 2/20/2015 Alexis C

Ashley and Chris were the first vendor that my husband and I booked when planning our wedding, and it was one of the easiest and best decisions we made during the entire planning process!! Ashley and Chris are both so talented, professional and easy to work with - going above and beyond to provide advice and guidance and to keep everything running smoothly on our big day. The quality of their work is exceptional - our engagement and wedding photos are GORGEOUS!! Ashley and Chris gave us incredible photographs that far surpassed anything we could have hoped for, and helped capture memories that we will cherish for years to come! I cannot say enough good things about them, and would highly recommend them to all future brides (and grooms) to be!!

The best part of our wedding!

Reviewed on 2/18/2015 Diana A

From our engagement photos to our priceless wedding moments....we could not have been happier with how our pictures came out! They are AMAZING. The quality is incredible. I am obsessed! I immediately framed several of them :) Ashley and Chris photographed my friends wedding a few years back and ever since I had been following her on Instagram/Facebook - I knew that Ashley had to be our photographer! Ashley is very pleasant to work with. She clearly loves what she does. I LOVE the PASS app that she uses - it makes it incredibly easy to save, send, and share your photos! I will cherish our pictures for the rest of our lives. You will not regret picking this photographer!

Awesome photography team!

Reviewed on 2/14/2015 Natasha G

The importance of choosing your wedding photographer is second only to choosing your wedding dress! Ashley and Chris came highly recommended and we are SO happy we chose them! From the first phone conversation till the last photograph they were an incredible team to work with. My husband and I do not enjoy taking photos, but Ashley and Chris made us feel totally at ease and we were thrilled with the results. Friends and family are still commenting on our wedding photos and even a year later, people are still raving about our engagement photos.

Simply Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Amy G

Very early on in wedding planning, I came across some of Ashley's photos online which were absolutely stunning. We met with her soon after-- and knew right away that we wanted her (and nobody else!) to do our wedding. We are SO GLAD we got to work with Ashley! First of all, she is SO nice.. we could tell that she really went out of her way to make sure we were happy. She helped us out so much during the wedding planning process; I would say she was the one vendor we were the most at ease with. We knew she was going to do a great job-- and she did! Engagement photos- LOVE, Wedding Day & Photos- LOVE!! She and Chris are an excellent team. Having both of them really added to our wedding day. We not only love our photos, but we had such a great time taking them! Those memories are priceless to us. We couldn't be happier!

Vow Renewal/Anniversary Pics

Reviewed on 10/25/2014

Ashley and Chris were so amazing to work with. I chose them initially because I loved her portfolio. Secondly, she was a total professional and was able to accommodate my needs. My husband and I wanted to renew our vows and take anniversary pictures. She provided us with a package perfect for us (Other photographers wanted to charge us for an entire wedding package when all we wanted was a couple of hours). She communicated with us often to understand what we wanted and to get to know us, and even changed the date last minute to accommodate poor weather to ensure that we had everything that we wanted out of our pictures. When the day did come, Ashley and Chris were amazing to work with. They made us feel so comfortable, and we had a blast. Then we got the results! I cried! I love the pictures so much! I am so happy that we chose Ashley and Chris! They are seriously amazing!

Best decision we made!

Reviewed on 9/27/2014 Timothy

Planning a wedding and picking all the right vendors can be stressful. But from the day my wife and I first met Ashly we knew we were in good hands. She instantly felt like we had known her for years and just "got us". Ashley remained professional but yet so approachable, friendly and warm throughout the entire process. On the day of our wedding Ashley and Chris swooped in and made magic happen without even hardly noticing that they were there. Ashley captured moments throughout the day that we never even realized happend. She was able to make everyone she was photographing feel comfortable and relaxed and as a result our photos turned out gorgeous! Picking Ashley was the best and easiest decision we had to make and we couldn't be happier!

one of the best decisions we made!

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Sara K

Hiring Ashley to photograph our wedding was one of the BEST decisions we made during our entire wedding process! From our initial meeting to our wedding day, Ashley and Chris made us feel comfortable and more like friends than clients. My husband and I were both very nervous for our engagement shoot. Within minutes of our engagement shoot, Ashley & Chris made us feel completely relaxed and confident. Our engagement pictures came out gorgeous....everyone that saw them would say, "I can't even imagine how amazing your wedding pictures will come out." Sure enough, they were right....our wedding pictures came out absolutely beautiful! Mainly because Ashley and Chris went above and beyond the entire week of our wedding. We had a tropical storm on the day of our wedding and Ashley did everything in her power to help us find rain locations for our photos...she contacted fellow photographers and was in constant communication brainstorming ideas with me that week to keep me calm! On our wedding day, Chris and Ashley fought hurricane winds/rain just so we could get some outdoor photos all with big smiles and laughs...My husband and I feel EXTREMELY lucky to have found them as our photographers. Ashley & Chris are such genuine, down to earth people that are a great addition to your wedding day. I HIGHLY recommend Ashley Therese Photography to anyone considering a wedding photographer.

Couldn't have done it without her!

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Emily M

Ashley is simply amazing! My husband and I are so so happy (understatement!) of how wonderful she is!! Not only are the pictures beautiful but knowing such a big heart is behind the lens taking them makes them even more special. When I received our pictures back (very quickly!!!) they brought my family to tears seeing the most beautiful moments captured in time. Ashley and her husband were more than just photographers but became friends who were genuine and really there to lean on! They were beyond professional and truly have found their calling!!!! I would recommend their services to everyone and anyone wanting to relive a moment when looking at their photographs!

Absolutely Wonderful!

Reviewed on 9/24/2014

Ashley and her husband Chris are absolutely wonderful! Ashley and Chris were the photographers for my wedding in August of this year. When I first met Ashley for an appointment, I was choosing my wedding photographer we clicked. My husband and I live in New York City and that turns out to be where her and her husband Chris met! She is so sweet and helpful! Chris is also very friendly and helpful! She has been very responsive to all my emails and has answered all my questions! I have not seen all my wedding photos yet but the sneak peek photos that she posted on her blog are absolutely gorgeous! All my engagement photos I received, were also beautiful! Everyone I have shown them too has commented on them! I am anxiously waiting to see the rest of them! During my wedding, Ashley and Chris were great at capturing a lot of our special moments without being obtrusive. Looking at some of the pictures she took, my husband Will and I are still amazed that she was able to capture what she did in those photos! What I think is extremely important in finding a photographer is finding one that fits the style of photos that you are looking for and one that is very consistent across the board with their work. I don't want to look at a photographers book of best photos. All the photos that I have seen of Ashley's are beautiful across the board and when you are making this kind of investment, that is extremely important! Words can't express how thankful I am to have had Ashley and Chris photograph my wedding! I am excited to work with Ashley on my wedding album and have Ashley shoot my Rock the Dress photo shoot next year! Thank you so much you guys!

Incredible memories captured

Reviewed on 9/08/2014

I wish I could sit over coffee and talk with any future bride considering her photographer choice and tell her how choosing Ashley for our photography was the best decision I made while wedding planning. I could tell you first-hand how joyful she and Chris are, how they felt immediately like old friends, how easy it was to work with them and how incredible the memories are that they captured for us. And that future bride could see the happy tears welling up because the work Ashley does really is that great. The images themselves are beautiful and the experience on my wedding day was better than I could have imagined. I didn't think twice about the photographs I was hoping to have because Chris and Ashley were so organized and had it all covered. Communication before and after my wedding was easy and Ashley responded so quickly with great answers and advice to everything I asked. I would happily and confidently recommend Ashley to friends, family and any bride hoping for beautiful memories from her wedding day.

Highly recommended

Reviewed on 3/23/2014 Happy B

We first came across Ashley and Chris at my husband's brother's wedding. We waited until his pictures were on Ashley's blog and then knew we had to book them. Ashley does a phenomenal job and has a great eye. She also has this amazing ability to just treat you like you've known each other for years. I mean, it makes all the difference when you're not used to having cameras on you. She made us feel at ease and comfortable w/ her friendly personality which helped so much. The pictures were gorgeous and the colors amazing. She really brought out the colors and along w/ Chris was able to take beautiful pictures in a dark aquarium where we had our reception. The album was beautifully produced too - it's a leather cover with really thick pages. Ashley is not just a pro at taking gorgeous pictures, but she's a wedding pro! She was the one who told me and the girls to carry our flowers low when walking down the aisle. She was the one who told us what to do during the cake cutting. And when it turned out the flower delivery guy wasn't told to deliver the guys' flowers to the church, she was the one who didn't take a chance and wrote the address down for him. It really was like having another friend there, who happened to have a couple of nice cameras. We're just so thankful that she and Chris were part of our day!

June 2013 wedding review

Reviewed on 9/25/2013 Katelyn M

We chose Ashley Therese Photography for our engagement & wedding not only because of the amazing work we saw online, but we also wanted to support a young professional from our area. From the very first meeting, you will understand why choosing her for the Best Day Of Your Life will be your best decision ever. Ashley went above and beyond from the minute we booked her. When asked, Ashley gave suggestions on engagement session outfits as well as (incredible) recommended vendors I had yet to book. Ashley also provided a "Wedding Day Timeline" to ensure a smooth morning the day of and also encouraged us as a couple to compile a list of "must-have" wedding shots to make sure no one was left out (she literally printed it out and brought it with her on our wedding day). Ashley was incredibly responsive and attentive to emails, and as the day got closer, scheduled phone meetings to make sure we were on the same page with the timelines and "must-have" pictures. Ashley's husband, Chris, is also with her the day of as an added photographer when needed. Chris effortlessly follows Ashley's direction, and his shots are impressive, too. They make an amazing team! Ashley has a very natural way of making you feel extremely comfortable being photographed. My husband has always been one to not exactly enjoy taking pictures, but Ashley was a miracle worker in making him feel the most comfortable, in a nonchalant way. Ashley also has an eye for the "small moments", the candid shots that capture the most beautiful and intimate moments of a wedding ceremony or reception. These shots turned out to be some of our favorites! Living in the world of technology, we're accustomed to viewing and sharing things immediately. Ashley did just that. The day after our wedding, she posted a GORGEOUS "sneak peek" followed by another "sneak peek" a week later. She was also quick to post even more photos on her blog while we were on our honeymoon. This gave us the opportunity to instantly see our photos, as well as share them with our family and friends. Ashley was insanely quick with delivering the rest of our photos, via USB which is also convenient. I would highly recommend Ashley Therese Photography, not only due to the amazing work, but because she is a calm, organized, creative, and naturally talented lady. We were SO pleased with how effortlessly it all came together, and our pictures are out of this world. Can't say enough great things!! I look forward to another occasion where I can hire her to take more photographs! :)

July wedding- captured to a "t"

Reviewed on 9/24/2013 Meg M

From the very start, Ashley checked off all of the boxes... I found her on the Knot, read reviews, set up a meeting, and knew she was "the one" not just when I looked through her sample albums and saw one from a girl I went to high school with, but when she said she was married at the same church I was going to be- my childhood church, one of the most important parts of the day that I wanted caputred perfectly. Ashley was very helpful throughout the entire process- answering my questions (some crazy, some not even about the photography), offering suggestions, clearly communicating what she needed from me and how the day would flow, etc. The second she and Chris came into my parents' house before I was about to get dressed, they took charge quietly behind the scenes, careful not to disrupt the giggling/preparations/little moments my mom/sister/bridesmaids and I were having- while still capturing them on film. They gave direction on where to go and how to pose- it was important to me that the photos look natural and organic, and she nailed that spot-on- I realized that sometimes those "natural" looks sometimes take a bit of direction to get the lighting right, make sure everything is in the frame that you want, etc. Whatever they did while we took the photos, it was great, because we had more beautiful images than I thought we could. We had a timing crisis and our window for group shots shrunk, but Ashley and Chris took charge lining up the shots, getting people for the next shots ready, and getting them done as quickly as possible... it was important to me that the family/bridal party enjoy cocktail hour. The photos of just me and my husband were great- we finally realxed, and just walked around the grounds... Ashley gave us such a variety of photos that it took me two months to decide which to use for our thank you note. The entire process was great, reassuring, and as easy as possible. All of our family and guests who have seen the photos think back on how great Ashley and Chris were that day, and how great the finished products are. My mother still tells me "that (hiring Ashley) was the best vendor decision you made". I will call her in 25 years when we renew our vows...

Amazing and Professional!

Reviewed on 9/19/2013

My husband and I were so happy with everything Ashley brought to the table. From our initial Skype interview, and her bubbly personality, we knew that she was the perfect match for us. Our engagement photos were top notch, and we received endless compliments. The wedding photos were also as amazing as we hoped they would be. Ashley was both professional and a ball of fun to work with. We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for quality photos. Could not have been happier.

the best decision you will ever make!

Reviewed on 9/16/2013

Ashley is in one word AMAZING! Her husband Chris is equally as AMAZING. Both are the utmost professionals and beyond talented. I saw Ashley’s work probably a year before I was even engaged and I knew then I had to have her as my wedding photographer. Everything Ashley and Chris did for us was above and beyond what anyone would expect. Ashley provided me with checklists that were so helpful. We talked on the phone 2 weeks before the wedding and went over every detail of the day, I so needed that and felt so much better after I talked to her. Even the night before she called me just to say, “everything ok? need anything? see you tomorrow!” I thought that was just a great touch. And on the wedding day, two words, SMOOTH SAILING. Ashley and Chris, captured every moment of our special day and when we look back at these pictures, not only will we remember what a great day it was, but we will remember the 2 awesome people that captured our day PERFECTLY. You guys are the best! Love you both. Jen and Allen

Truely the best

Reviewed on 9/16/2013 Caroline C

I could not be happier about having Ashley and Chris be the photographers at my wedding.. Not only are they so nice but the job that they did exceeded my expectations! There are so many beautiful shots it is so hard to choose which ones to frame. I highly recommend Ashley to any newly engaged couple I meet! She was also so helpful when planning the time frame for the day, I am so glad I listen to her advice.

Proactive, professional and POSTIVE! Just a few reasons we love Ashley...

Reviewed on 9/12/2013 Teresa C

We cannot say enough wonderful things about Ashley and Chris! They both added to the "special" that made our wedding a truley special day! Of all of Ashley's amazing qualities, the one thing that stood out to us the most was her "proactiveness". She was one of very few vendors we had to follow up with. She was ALWAYS ahead of the game and provided us with the best advice along the way. As a "involved" bride, I really appreciated Ashley always knowing exactly what to say and do. For example: 2 days prior to the wedding she called to see if there were any last minute changes -- and ofcourse there were. My husbands grandmother was sick and not going to make it to the wedding or the pictures, she saved us all the embarassment of "calling" grandma up for pics only to find she wasn't there. Throughout the day, for a series of reasons, we started to veer from our timeline, but Ashley kept us on track and found a way to make all the pictures work in enough time to give everyone the chance to celebrate. Also, I can't take this platform without mentioning how positive Ashley is -- it is evident that she loves what she does. Her positivity comes through in all her being and that made spending the day with her all the better. :)

Picture Perfect!

Reviewed on 8/13/2013 Lauren P

My fiance and I decided very early in our wedding planning that our photographer was going to be the one aspect of our wedding that we were going to invest the most money in (aside from venue). Having friends in the business, and wanting them to attend the wedding instead of working it, I looked to them for recommendations. Ashley was wonderful from the beginning. She made us feel very comfortable (asking us questions and baking us homemade chocolate chip cookies). We knew we HAD to have her. We had our engagement session with her and LOVED her photos. She was really able to capture US. For our wedding, we had her and a second photographer (her husband, Chris). They are a wonderful, well-oil machine. They made our guests feel comfortable in front of the camera and captured some great shots. We can't wait to see the rest of them!

photographer

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 Nicole G

ABSOLUTLY AMAZING. By far the most stunning pictures I could have asked for. They were both great to work with. Always responded quickly. I have already recommended to all my friends and would highly recommend to others!

Phenomenal Photographer

Reviewed on 3/25/2013 Marietta M

Words can't describe how phenomenal Ashley and her husband Chris are. They are a dynamic duo. Not only are the photographs incredible, but they are an absolute pleasure to work with. We were thrilled with our engagement session, and didn't think that anything could be improved upon, but Ashley and Chris really rose to the occasion at our wedding. After seeing Ashley's blog preview of our wedding, I'm confident that no detail was left un-photographed. They are incredibly professional and detail oriented, and amazingly friendly. I would recommend them a thousand times over!

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 1/26/2013 A W

We are so thrilled that we chose Ashley as our wedding photographer! Our wedding photos and album came out absolutely gorgeous! Everyone I have shown my album to cannot stop talking about what an amazing photographer I chose for my wedding. I booked Ashley over a year and a half before my wedding. As soon as I saw her blog, I was in love with her pictures and I was so excited to have her photograph our wedding. My husband and I did an engagement session as well, and we were so glad we did! Not only do we love our pictures from the engagement session, but it helped us to feel much more comfortable in front of the camera so we were all set to have our pictures taken on our big day! Ashley and her husband Chris were so wonderful to work with. They were very professional but also lots of fun! My husband and I are so happy that we will always have the amazing photos that Ashley took to remember the most wonderful day of our lives. I highly recommend choosing Ashley Therese Photography for your wedding!

Worth every penny!

Reviewed on 12/27/2012 deirdre m

I myself am a photographer so when looking for a photographer for my wedding....I thought I would be looking for one forever. To me nothing was or is more important (vendor-wise) than capturing these precious moments behind a lens on the most important day of our lives. To freeze these precious moments in time and have them to look at until we are old and gray. A friend told me about Ashley. She was the FIRST photographer I met with and contacted and I didn't need to look any further. She was it. I knew it the second I met her. Not only is her personality contagious but her passion for photography shines through every image she captures. She is amazing. What I love most is the pictures of Jeff and I. Her and Chris (who we absolutely adore) made us feel so comfortable and at ease. Their love for one another shines through their work. The entire bridal party was amazed at their organization and the results were nothing short of amazing. We could not be happier.

Amazing Photographer

Reviewed on 11/28/2012 Michelle M

Ashley was very involved and attentive from the very beginning. She made me feel very comfortable that we would get what we wanted and I would have no worries for the wedding. And it turns out that was the case and that her and Chris were amazing for the big day.

Her love for love is obvious!

Reviewed on 11/05/2012 Kelly P

Ashley Therese Photography says , “For me, it’s not all about the big moments…To me, the real memories and story lie in the small moments and details…these are the moments that create the story.” Ashley and her husband, Chris, do an amazing job capturing every moment of any event. My husband and I used Ashley Therese Photography for our engagement photos, my bridal shower, and our wedding. The particular amount of detail that she captures in each event is unbelievable. She truly has the ability to tell one’s love story through a series of photos. Ashley and Chris are energetic and professional. They have the ability to make any couple feel comfortable and beautiful. She says, “There is no other place I would rather be than behind the camera, capturing these moments and the fabulousness of my clients.” They have a passion for what they do and it is quite obvious both in their actions and in the work that they produce. They are creative and they allow each couple to personalize their photos in their own way. An event, such as a wedding, is a beautiful, emotional, hectic, awesome day that goes by way too fast. However, a photographer that does what Ashley can do, allows each couple to relive their wedding (or any event) on a daily basis. If you are looking for quality, professionalism, creativity and detail, Ashley Therese photography is your best choice!

Send Email

TO Ashley Therese Photography, LLC.