Ashley Therese Photography, LLC.

Fairfield County, CT

Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

$5,000+

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
Fe7719fa d8df 43f7 b18c 942ee8fef3e2~rs 100
D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100
Dec9f43f 97e4 40b7 87a9 9d17ceef4785~rs 100
Ca2ef7db d224 45ed bee8 1903676b6ed4~rs 100

Fairfield County, CT (203) 209-2456

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Brittany G

My husband and I first saw Ashley’s beautiful work after she photographed my cousin’s wedding in 2013. When we got engaged a few years later, Ashley was the only photographer we met with because she is just that wonderful! Ashley and her husband, Chris, have such a passion for... Read More photography and it truly shows in their photos. From our engagement shoot to our wedding day, they were extremely professional, organized, accessible, and personable. They made us feel comfortable in front of the camera because they took the time to get to know us as a couple – it honestly felt like two of our friends were taking our photos and not just a vendor we hired for the day! This made all the difference in our ability to be candid and simply enjoy our celebration. Our photographs are all so beautiful that we are having such a hard time choosing favorites! We are looking forward to seeing Ashley and Chris again at another cousin’s wedding next spring. We can’t thank Ashley and Chris enough for capturing our day so perfectly and love that they will be a part of our family weddings for years to come!

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Alora C

Years before I had even met my now-husband, I attended a wedding that Ashley and Chris photographed. Then, I was absolutely in awe of how the bride's beauty - inside and out - was captured and preserved through their photos. Since then, it was a dream that Ashley would one day... Read More photograph my own wedding. Fast forward nearly five years, and it was absolutely the best decision we made during our wedding planning to work with Ashley & Chris. From our initial meeting nearly two years ago, to our vineyard engagement shoot, to our wedding this past September, they were a pleasure to work with, and two of the most thoughtful, dedicated, and talented people with us on our big day. Our photos came out absolutely stunning and they are something we will treasure our entire lives. Even more, the memories we made in the process with Ashley and Chris were priceless. It was wonderful getting to know them and their style throughout this process and it made all the difference during our first look, our group photos, and the photos of just us. Any sign of nerves that might have been there were wiped out by Ashley & Chris's spirit, their laughter, and how cohesive they are as a team. We are forever grateful to Ashley and Chris for all they did for us and we are so thankful for all of the special moments they captured for us to hold on to forever.

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Stephanie K

Ashley and Chris photographed my wedding in November and my husband and I couldn't have been happier. The photos are beyond beautiful. They really captured the day and all of the happiness. We are truly happy to have met them and had them be part of our day.

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Wendy W

I have been following Ashley’s work for years and knew the moment we got engaged that she HAD to be our photographer. Ashley and Chris put their heart and soul into everything they do, they have a contagious spirit and work together so seamlessly. They are so enthusiastic about... Read More their couples and really go above and beyond to make everything personalized every step of the way. In the most intimate moments from engagement pictures to our big day, Ashley and Chris felt like dear old friends who we could just be ourselves around, laugh and truly enjoy the whole experience. My husband and I could not be happier with the way our photos turned out, Ashley truly has an amazing eye for capturing the most precious moments. We love Ashley and Chris and highly recommend them!!!

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Wendy W

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Kelly M

Choosing our wedding photographer was one of the most important decisions in our wedding planning process. Ashley is seriously the best! Our experience working with Ashley, and her husband Chris was exceptional. They are the best team - professional, organized and made the... Read More process easy and so fun. Ashley is incredibly talented and the pictures from both our engagement session and wedding day are amazing. Our wedding photos were ready for us just a few weeks after the wedding, and we received many compliments from our family and friends. We are so glad we chose to work with Ashley - we highly recommend you do as well!

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Lauren G

When my husband and I became engaged we knew one of the most important pieces of our wedding was finding the perfect photographer. From the moment we met Ashley and Chris we knew they were the perfect photographers for us!! Not only are they very professional, their work is... Read More absolutely beautiful!! Not to mention they are the sweetest couple you will ever meet! We are so happy that Ashley and Chris were apart of our special day to capture our memories!! If you are looking for amazing photographers look no further... YOU FOUND THEM!!

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Joanna D

There are not enough positive things I can say about our experience working with Ashley. Choosing our wedding photographer was one of, if not the most, important decisions in our wedding planning process. Ashley was the only photographer we needed to meet with to easily make... Read More that decision. Ashley and Chris are very professional and organized, and made the whole process from our initial meeting until our wedding day very easy and enjoyable. Ashley is incredibly talented, and the pictures from both our engagement session and wedding day are amazing. We also purchased an album, which was designed beautifully and of the highest quality I have ever seen. Our wedding photos were delivered just a few weeks after the wedding, and we received so many compliments from our friends and family. My sister already knows she wants to hire Ashley to photograph her wedding, and she isn't even engaged yet! Ashley and Chris captured the story of our wedding day beautifully and have given us memories to last a lifetime. We could not be happier, and very highly recommend Ashley and Chris!!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Kimberly P

This is the review I am most excited to write even though I am sad to say we have completed all of our work with Ashley. Ashley was our favorite vendor to work with leading up to, on the big day and post wedding. Both her and Chris were so professional yet very personal, making... Read More sure everything was perfect and tailored for our big day. They even took us out to dinner just simply to get to know us better a few months before the wedding. This was so nice and so special to us, it made us feel like we had friends photographing our wedding, not strangers with a camera. Ashley was so helpful throughout the day, even helping to make a decision about where to have our ceremony when the weather was less than ideal and helping with my bustle. The turn around time for both our engagement photos and wedding photos was incredible, we were shocked at how quickly she was able to get them back to us and so happy with how they turned out. As we just picked up our albums, we are so happy with the quality and speed for receiving them. We cannot recommend Ashley enough - you will have nothing to worry about if you book her!

Absolute Perfection

Reviewed on 12/29/2015 Ashley K

Ashley is the most gifted wedding photographer out there! She is young, sweet, vibrant and truly a master of her craft. She has an amazing passion for what she does and it shows through her innovative pictures. She has given my husband and I the most beautiful memories in our... Read More pictures. Her and her husband shoot together and they are a fabulous team. I cannot say enough about the high quality of their work and how wonderful they are as people.

Reviewed on 12/04/2015 Cassandra A

They say that you never get a second chance to make a first impression...and with Ashley, she nailed it. I met Ashley two years before I got engaged and I knew that she was going to be the one to take my wedding photos the moment I met her. Ashley and Chris are an... Read More unbelievable duo, they are funny, charismatic and they capture phenomenal moments. From the most amazing apple orchard engagement shoot to the wedding of our dreams...they captured everything perfectly and we could not be more happy with their work. They both went above and beyond to make sure they got every shot...including Ashley, who clung to the side of a sail boat as we took pictures out on the Long Island Sound. We highly recommend them to you, you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 12/04/2015 Kim G

We had Ashley and Chris photograph both our engagement and destination wedding photos...and we are so glad we chose them! Not only did the pictures come out amazing, but they were such a great team to work with! They made us feel comfortable and they captured our day perfectly.... Read More I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 12/02/2015 Nina G

Ashley took the most amazing wedding and engagement photos. She made us feel so comfortable and we had so much FUN working with her. You only get one chance to have wedding photos that you will look at for the rest of your lives together & we are so so glad that we chose to... Read More work with Ashley. She is by far the best.

Reviewed on 11/29/2015

Being a guy the thought of an engagement photo shoot sounded extremely painful.... Boy, was I mistaken. We had a blast with Ashley. She had us laughing and smiling and the whole experience was fun. Then when I saw the photos, I was blown away. I had heard she was an amazing... Read More photographer, and now seeing the photos I knew we had picked the right team. Ashley and her husband Chris are two very talented photographers and fun people, who made the whole experience enjoyable and painless.

Reviewed on 11/29/2015

Ashley and Chris went above and beyond to make our engagement and wedding picture process more perfect than we could have ever imagined. They took time to get to know us which made the whole process personalized and fun. They are such good, warm, and talented people that put... Read More there whole selfs forward to capture the memory of our wedding day with heart. Their work is incredible, and we are so very grateful to have had them as our photographers as they captured such special moments and feelings. The shots they captured are alive with love and life! From start to finish, they do not leave a stone unturned. We did not have a question about the who, where, and when part of the taking the pictures--they think of it all beforehand making it run very smoothly on the big day. They know what they are doing so the on the wedding day you have fun taking the pictures, and it is not a production. They are extremely organized, timely, and professional. It does not get better than Ashley and Chris. We are forever grateful for the beautiful memories they captured for us.

The best wedding photographer team!

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 Kristen B

I knew years ago that I wanted Ashley as my wedding photographer. I had never seen pictures as beautiful as hers, so when I got engaged I immediately told my fiance I had a photographer in mind! Her and her husband did not disappoint! They are incredibly organized, easy to work... Read More with and produce amazing pictures. I have only seen our preview (as she hand retouches all of the photos so it takes while to get all of them back) and they are breathtaking. She effortlessly gets you to be natural during the shoots and was able to capture our true smiles and personalities. Our ceremony started late which I thought would push everything back - but they were able to still fit in every picture we had on our list and did it in a way that didn't make anyone feel rushed.. AND we will made it to the majority of our cocktail hour! Ashley and her husband Chris are extremely gifted photographers and while they were a bit over my budget I already know that they were worth every penny!! They are the best wedding photographer's I could find in all of the CT and NY area!!!

Amazing Photographer - Best Choice We Made!

Reviewed on 2/26/2015 Rachel R

We first met Ashley in her studio and we were blown away by her overall excitement and enthusiasm for photography and weddings. She was genuinely interested in getting to know us and what makes us unique as a couple. We were sold on her beautiful photographs but also on the... Read More promise of having someone we really got along with and would feel comfortable with at our side the entire day of our wedding. Ashley includes engagement photos in her packages which was something I originally wasn't planning on doing. However it ended up being the best pre-wedding experience possible! We really got to know Ashley and Chris and they got to see our personalities in front of a camera which definitely helped them get even better shots and candid moments on the big day. Throughout the year leading up to our wedding Ashley was very prompt and thorough in returning my crazy questions, whether it was via phone or email. On the day of the wedding I felt totally confident that her and her assistant/husband Chris would capture our day beautifully. When we received our photos just a few weeks after the wedding we were totally ecstatic to see how wonderfully they captured every moment and every detail that went into the day. I would recommend Ashley to anyone looking for a fabulous wedding photographer (and already have). You won't be disappointed!

Amazing to work with and so very talented!!

Reviewed on 2/20/2015 Alexis C

Ashley and Chris were the first vendor that my husband and I booked when planning our wedding, and it was one of the easiest and best decisions we made during the entire planning process!! Ashley and Chris are both so talented, professional and easy to work with - going above... Read More and beyond to provide advice and guidance and to keep everything running smoothly on our big day. The quality of their work is exceptional - our engagement and wedding photos are GORGEOUS!! Ashley and Chris gave us incredible photographs that far surpassed anything we could have hoped for, and helped capture memories that we will cherish for years to come! I cannot say enough good things about them, and would highly recommend them to all future brides (and grooms) to be!!

The best part of our wedding!

Reviewed on 2/18/2015 Diana A

From our engagement photos to our priceless wedding moments....we could not have been happier with how our pictures came out! They are AMAZING. The quality is incredible. I am obsessed! I immediately framed several of them :) Ashley and Chris photographed my friends wedding... Read More a few years back and ever since I had been following her on Instagram/Facebook - I knew that Ashley had to be our photographer! Ashley is very pleasant to work with. She clearly loves what she does. I LOVE the PASS app that she uses - it makes it incredibly easy to save, send, and share your photos! I will cherish our pictures for the rest of our lives. You will not regret picking this photographer!

Awesome photography team!

Reviewed on 2/14/2015 Natasha G

The importance of choosing your wedding photographer is second only to choosing your wedding dress! Ashley and Chris came highly recommended and we are SO happy we chose them! From the first phone conversation till the last photograph they were an incredible team to work with.... Read More My husband and I do not enjoy taking photos, but Ashley and Chris made us feel totally at ease and we were thrilled with the results. Friends and family are still commenting on our wedding photos and even a year later, people are still raving about our engagement photos.

Simply Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Amy G

Very early on in wedding planning, I came across some of Ashley's photos online which were absolutely stunning. We met with her soon after-- and knew right away that we wanted her (and nobody else!) to do our wedding. We are SO GLAD we got to work with Ashley! First of all,... Read More she is SO nice.. we could tell that she really went out of her way to make sure we were happy. She helped us out so much during the wedding planning process; I would say she was the one vendor we were the most at ease with. We knew she was going to do a great job-- and she did! Engagement photos- LOVE, Wedding Day & Photos- LOVE!! She and Chris are an excellent team. Having both of them really added to our wedding day. We not only love our photos, but we had such a great time taking them! Those memories are priceless to us. We couldn't be happier!

Vow Renewal/Anniversary Pics

Reviewed on 10/25/2014

Ashley and Chris were so amazing to work with. I chose them initially because I loved her portfolio. Secondly, she was a total professional and was able to accommodate my needs. My husband and I wanted to renew our vows and take anniversary pictures. She provided us with a... Read More package perfect for us (Other photographers wanted to charge us for an entire wedding package when all we wanted was a couple of hours). She communicated with us often to understand what we wanted and to get to know us, and even changed the date last minute to accommodate poor weather to ensure that we had everything that we wanted out of our pictures. When the day did come, Ashley and Chris were amazing to work with. They made us feel so comfortable, and we had a blast. Then we got the results! I cried! I love the pictures so much! I am so happy that we chose Ashley and Chris! They are seriously amazing!

Best decision we made!

Reviewed on 9/27/2014 Timothy

Planning a wedding and picking all the right vendors can be stressful. But from the day my wife and I first met Ashly we knew we were in good hands. She instantly felt like we had known her for years and just "got us". Ashley remained professional but yet so approachable,... Read More friendly and warm throughout the entire process. On the day of our wedding Ashley and Chris swooped in and made magic happen without even hardly noticing that they were there. Ashley captured moments throughout the day that we never even realized happend. She was able to make everyone she was photographing feel comfortable and relaxed and as a result our photos turned out gorgeous! Picking Ashley was the best and easiest decision we had to make and we couldn't be happier!

one of the best decisions we made!

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Sara K

Hiring Ashley to photograph our wedding was one of the BEST decisions we made during our entire wedding process! From our initial meeting to our wedding day, Ashley and Chris made us feel comfortable and more like friends than clients. My husband and I were both very nervous... Read More for our engagement shoot. Within minutes of our engagement shoot, Ashley & Chris made us feel completely relaxed and confident. Our engagement pictures came out gorgeous....everyone that saw them would say, "I can't even imagine how amazing your wedding pictures will come out." Sure enough, they were right....our wedding pictures came out absolutely beautiful! Mainly because Ashley and Chris went above and beyond the entire week of our wedding. We had a tropical storm on the day of our wedding and Ashley did everything in her power to help us find rain locations for our photos...she contacted fellow photographers and was in constant communication brainstorming ideas with me that week to keep me calm! On our wedding day, Chris and Ashley fought hurricane winds/rain just so we could get some outdoor photos all with big smiles and laughs...My husband and I feel EXTREMELY lucky to have found them as our photographers. Ashley & Chris are such genuine, down to earth people that are a great addition to your wedding day. I HIGHLY recommend Ashley Therese Photography to anyone considering a wedding photographer.

Couldn't have done it without her!

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Emily M

Ashley is simply amazing! My husband and I are so so happy (understatement!) of how wonderful she is!! Not only are the pictures beautiful but knowing such a big heart is behind the lens taking them makes them even more special. When I received our pictures back (very... Read More quickly!!!) they brought my family to tears seeing the most beautiful moments captured in time. Ashley and her husband were more than just photographers but became friends who were genuine and really there to lean on! They were beyond professional and truly have found their calling!!!! I would recommend their services to everyone and anyone wanting to relive a moment when looking at their photographs!