Wedding and Event Floral Design

We are a full service Wedding and Event Floral Design Company serving all of Ohio. Dedicated to creating beautiful modern designs side by side with our clients. We strive to create a fun, exciting experience.We want to make sure that every last detail for your floral design is exactly what you envisioned.  This is why we will be in contact with you from the time of our first consultation all they way until the event date.  Event details change over the course of the planning process and we want to be there to adapt our designs to fit into your vision. Creating the perfect design for your event takes time and we want to provide you will all the inspiration and designs you need so that we can help bring your vision to life!

37271 Colorado Ave, Avon, OH Serving all of Ohio (440) 657-0834

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Jenny C

I first heard about Ashley’s Floral through a conversation I overheard between two other women in a sauna at the gym. I was on a desperate search for a florist for my wedding, so I chimed in and asked who they were talking about. The two gushed over how amazing Ashley was and... Read More how beautiful her work was and I was immediately intrigued! I then did my own research and found her website and, truth be told, it only took about 5 minutes of perusing the site to know that this was the venue for me. From start to finish, working with Ashley’s Floral was a dream. She is always very prompt when it comes to every communication and truly wants to bring your dreams to life. I brought to the table my ideas (so many, many ideas!) and she delivered with her own artistic spin and expertise. On the day of the wedding, her fiancé was perfectly on time at our hotel with all the bouquets and the boutonnieres while Ashley was at the venue, hard at work making things look awesome- and believe me, it looked awesome. I actually cried (and I am not a crier!) If you have a wedding or event that you want super-custom, look no further. I had actually made crystal spiders for each table and wanted them to hang from each centerpiece (it was a Halloween themed wedding). She did it flawlessly. I wanted my bouquet to have black feathers and crystals and skulls and she did it, FLAWLESSLY. I wanted the boutonnieres to have little skulls on them and, you guessed it, they were amazing. There is nothing you can think of that she cannot bring to life, and beautifully so. I have always had an eye for detail and have always been a perfectionist, and I have to say that Ashley one-upped me on both counts (something neither I, nor anyone who has ever met me, ever thought was possible. At all!). I could not have asked for a more capable, more enthusiastic, more talented, and more passionate florist to work with. The pictures on her site speak for themselves. Ashley’s Floral is top of the line, the cream of the crop, the absolute best. EVER.

2017-03-07T15:37:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words it means so much to us! Your wedding will forever be one of our favorites how could we forget such a unique and gorgeous design! We were so honored you let us be apart of your special... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/07/2017

Ashley was hands down the best vendor I worked with while planning our wedding. I have to say I was not expecting the girl that came to meet me that day. Other florists I have dealt with in the past were not as welcoming and definitely did not have her eye for design. I gave her... Read More the number of people I had in the party and told her the colors I would like. We talked maybe 3 more times after that. We planned a wedding in 3 months so I was so busy and she took all the jitters away. She said everything would be ready when I got to the venue and I trusted her. Wow...we were blown away. I still receive compliments on how beautiful our flowers were. She went above and beyond for us. I cannot compliment her enough. Gorgeous is an understatement when it comes to their detail. And on top of all of this I could not believe how affordable they were! I would highly recommend Ashley's Floral! I tell people all the time that I want to do this day over again just to work with Ashley and see those flowers again the way she did them.

2017-03-07T15:39:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! It means os much! We are honored that we got to be apart of your special day! Thank you for giving us the chance to design for your wedding and we wish you and you nothing but... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Laura C

I was originally drawn to Ashley's Floral because of her original pieces - every arrangement didn't look the same or like every other piece you see at every wedding. Her pieces are unique and make your wedding or event stand out. Working with Ashley was so easy; it was like... Read More sending a friend your ideas and she just GOT it! She took my rough ideas - sometimes probably contradicting what I had said in my last email - and created amazing pieces that wowed our guests. I would use Ashley's Floral again in a heartbeat and I suggest her to my girlfriends any chance I can! My little sister is planning her wedding and we will 100% be using Ashley's Floral again! A Huge thank you to Ashley and her team - you went beyond our expectations!

2017-03-07T15:40:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! Your wedding will always have a special place in our heart! We were so excited that we got to be apart of your special day and look forward to working with your sister next year! We wish... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Samantha R

Ashley was so great to work with! She made everything so easy! She created the most beautiful flowers for our wedding! And she has the cutest little shop in Avon!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Kelly S

I asked for simplicity, which caused some concern from others initially. But Ashley completely understood what I was looking for and totally ran with it. The end result was stunning. She prepared elegant arrangements using primarily greenery, with gold details and subtle pops of... Read More white. One guest was so impressed, she asked for all of the details for her own upcoming wedding. Ashley knocked it out.

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Callie H

Ashley's Floral was hands down our favorite vendor to work with. I was SO impressed with her previous work that I felt comfortable enough letting her take the reigns when designing my floral arrangements, center pieces, etc. Everything was customized to my likes and dislikes. It... Read More didn't take us long to realize how motivated and passionate she is about her work. I had the pleasure of meeting her husband the day of our wedding as he is just as great as Ashley. They truly are an absolute power couple! If you work with Ashley, I can guarantee you will not be disappointed. She went above and beyond my expectations!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Emily D

Ashley was a dream to work with from the very start! When I arrived to my first consultation, she had a Pinterest vision board already pinned with ideas based on our previous conversation, and it was EXACTLY what I had imaged! She just gets you! From the cake floral to the decor... Read More and bouquets and bouts, she NAILED it. The most beautiful florals, the best at communication and responding to emails, and the cutest storefront. The service was extremely affordable and such beautiful quality. I would highly recommend Ashley to any bride!!

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Nicole M

Ashley's Floral is amazing! She completely customizes what you want and ensures that you are happy with your flowers. Each bouquet was beautiful and each table display was gorgeous as well. Her shop is super cute as well and you will have to visit if you choose Ashley to be... Read More your florist. You definitely cannot go wrong with Ashley. She's professional and she and her husband know what they are doing. They will ensure you are pleased with their work. Her prices were very reasonable as well!

2017-09-12T15:53:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was an honor to design for you! We wish you and your husband nothing but the very best! Please let us know if you ever need anything!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017

I would highly recommend Ashley's Floral to any couple getting married in the Cleveland area. Ashley was an absolute pleasure to work it, made our ideas a reality and was affordable. Ashley definitely made the entire process much easier. The bouquets for the bridesmaids and... Read More bride turned out stunning- exactly what I was looking for and the table arrangements were beautiful. Highly recommend!

2017-09-12T15:54:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! We loved designing for your wedding! Please let us know if you ever need anything!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Elizabeth K

Ashley's Floral did an amazing at our wedding! Our flowers were so beautiful and were exactly what we had envisioned! They made a Pinterest board for us to review ideas, brought our flowers on site to decorate, are very easy to communicate with to make changes and also are so... Read More friendly to work with! Our guests were blown away by our flowers! We would highly recommend them!

2017-07-24T21:01:04 Response from the vendor

It was such an honor to design for your special day! One of our absolute favorite clients! We wish you and your husband nothing but the very best and hope to see you at the shop soon!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Cassandra L

Ashley is AMAZING! I am still on cloud 9 about my bouquet and she knew how to make my vision for our wedding come to life. She is friendly and easy to work with. She's the best!

2017-07-18T19:35:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was an honor to design for your special day and we wish you and your husband nothing but the very best!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Mary M

Beautiful arrangements and flowers! The colors were exactly as I had pictured and my bouquet was gorgeous. Highly recommend!

2017-06-29T15:23:01 Response from the vendor

It was such an honor to design for your special day! Your bouquet will forever be one of my favorites! We wish you are your husband nothing but the best!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Rachael R

Ashley floral provided me the most perfect and beautiful centerpieces for my wedding this June!! I received so many complements on the perfection of every arrangement. I sent her a picture of an example I liked, and she replicated the piece perfectly at an affordable price!

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Christina S

Very happy with my wedding flowers! Everything turned out beautiful!!

2017-06-03T13:59:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was such an honor to design for your special day! We wish you and your husband nothing but the very best!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Lauren S

Ashley is AWESOME! She was very accommodating with all my last minute changes and more than happy to make them for me. I even miscounted boutonnières forgetting to include my bridesman but Ashley quickly made him one right there before the ceremony! I sent her pictures with... Read More explanations on what I'd like since I couldn't find an exact picture of what I had in mind and she nailed it. She actually did better than what I even had in mind! She knew exactly what I wanted even though I didn't really even know what that was...

2017-06-02T11:13:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was an honor to design for your special day! You looked beautiful and we hope that your day was amazing! We wish you and your husband nothing but the best!

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Jasmine V

Ashley's Floral is amazing! I am working with her as a fellow vendor and she blows me away with the amount of care, sincerity, and creativity she brings to the table! They truly care about the vision and succeed every time bringing it to life! I recommend Ashley's Floral to... Read More anyone who wants a top notch experience for their event or Wedding!

2017-03-08T06:58:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words and we love working with you and look forward to many more events we will be working together on!

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Ashley M

I met Ashley and her crew at a bridal show where my venue was. So many things impress me about Ashley and her business. What first caught my eye was a handwritten note thanking me for stopping at her table. Ashley always goes out of her way to make you feel special whether it... Read More will be a hand written note, a quick response via text, email, or instagram comment. Notice I haven't even got to the flowers yet. The flowers were my focal point of the wedding. Oddly enough I didn't get emotional during any part of the wedding EXCEPT when I walked into the church and saw the flowers. It by far was my favorite part of the day and Ashley's fiancé was there at the end to pick them up but was so patient until we all left the church even though I insisted he could begin the transfer process! Both of them are great people and the work they do is amazing. You don't run into people like Ashley and Ben often in the business world these days and their honesty, integrity, positivity and dedication to their clients is so appreciated far more than they probably know. Giving up their Saturday's every day of the year to make others have special days is understated - they are always working and willing to please those who do business with them. Love Ashley's floral and am so honored to have come across this business for my own special day.

2017-03-08T07:01:35 Response from the vendor

You are the sweetest! Ben and I were so honored to have met you and design for your special day! You are one of the most caring people we know and honestly it means so much to hear you talk about your business so highly.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Taylor K

It was so nice to work with someone who genuinely cared about you and your big day. Being able to see her creativity bring our dream wedding to life was amazing! Not only was all of the florals at our wedding stunning, but the price was affordable too. I would recommend Ashley's... Read More Floral to anyone in the area! This was one area of my wedding that was completely stress free due to exceptional service!

2017-03-08T07:02:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words it mean so much to us! We were honored to have been apart of your special day and design for your wedding! We want to wish you nothing but the very best!

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Stephanie H

Ashley's Floral is amazing!!! Ashley did a great job with my wedding. She listened to exactly what I wanted, everything looked beautiful . A couple years later I used her again for my baby shower. Again, everything looked phenomenal. If you want stress free planning for an... Read More event, look no further!!

2017-03-07T15:41:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words and letting us be apart of your special day and trusting us to design for your wedding! You were one of our first brides and it mean so much to design for you and your husband! It... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Samantha B

Ashley's Floral is the best!! She exceeded my expectations and at an affordable price. My husband and I got married in June so we wanted bright summery floral arrangements not very traditional at all. I found a few photos I loved in Pinterest and sent them too her. She turned... Read More those visions into something much more beautiful. We had a TON of compliments. Everyone loves the flowers, especially my bouquet. It was truly stunning and one of a kind. Since then I've purchased a wreath and taken a floral crown shop with my girlfriends. That's was a lot of fun, we all enjoyed ourselves. She and her fiancé are very down to earth and make you feel comfortable during the entire process. I wouldn't recommend anyone else as a florist in this area. She really is amazing.

2017-03-07T15:43:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words and letting us be apart of your special day! It meant so much to be able to design for your wedding! It has been so fun getting to know you and your friends and we look forward... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Darlene C

Ashley created the most beautiful designs for my wedding. She is talented and cares for her clients. She knew exactly what I wanted without giving her much of an idea. Ashley is now my florist for all my flower needs.

2017-03-07T17:19:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words and or letting us be apart of your special day! It means so much that we got to design for your wedding and look forward for working with you in the future! We wish you and your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Susan S

Ashley did the flowers for my wedding August 27, 2016. She is so creative, professional and friendly. The arrangements were affordable and she did exactly what I envisioned! Highly recommend!

2017-03-07T15:43:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! It mean so much that you let us be apart of your special day! Let us know if you ever need anything and we wish you and your family nothing but the best!

Ashley Aponte

Hello! We are blessed every day to be doing what we love! Over the past 3 years we have been dedicated to creating beautiful modern designs while working side by side with our clients to create the perfect look for their special day! We understand the stress and pressure that wedding planning can have on a couple so we want to make the floral part of your planning as stress free and fun as possible. We would love to meet so contact us today to schedule your consultation.