Traveling Lifestyle & Wedding Photographer

The Holidays are Here! And so is my Holiday Wedding Special! Send me an email to get the link! I am a photographer, but more importantly I am a story teller. I love having the opportunity to play such a special role in your life as your wedding photographer. I am live on the West Coast, usually in San Francisco, Los Angeles or Seattle with frequent trips to Europe. Needless to say, I love traveling and am willing to go the distance to capture your unique romance!

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Seattle | San Francisco | World Wide (925) 719-4868
WEBSITE INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Christina V

Highly recommend Aspen! She doesn't ask to pose which makes your pictures come out so raw and authentic rather than fake and stiff. My husband and I LOVE our photos as well as love ones near and far. Aspen captured our love so well I can't wait for our next shoot!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Kristin W

Aspen did an amazing job. She was fun to work with and gave great direction! I couldn't have been happier. Hire her!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Christa D

Aspen was beyond professional, friendly and helpful during our search for a wedding photographer. Her style is unique and absolutely gorgeous. We'd recommend her without hesitation. Thanks Aspen! Brandon & Christa

Aspen Jeannè

Hi! I'm Aspen and I'll be your favorite 3rd wheel! I began taking photos more than 8 years ago and have loved it ever since. I'm honored to share in your excitement as you begin a new life with your person! Artistic, creative, visual storytelling, and moody are some of the ways clients have described by aesthetic, and they're right. Creating tension between the light and dark spaces in a photo makes it incredibly dynamic and beautiful. But most importantly: making sure you're your authentic, genuine self and giddy with love.