Atlanta Artistic Weddings

Serving the metro Atlanta Area, Roswell, Druid Hills, etc

Documentary

Engagement

Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

261 Southerland Ter NE, Atlanta, GA Serving the metro Atlanta Area, Roswell, Druid Hills, etc (404) 578-6982

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Andrew B

We used David for our wedding day and we couldn’t have been more pleased with our decision. He was easy to work with and responsive throughout the process. He is so kind and considerate and was supportive and helpful from the day we reached out to him. We are going through or... Read More photographs now and are so happy with how he captured our day. It is also great that David provides you with the photos electronically and the license to print and share them on your own. This is a very unique practice in the industry and saves a lot on printing costs. We would strongly recommend Atlanta Artistic Weddings without hesitation! You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Casey F

Originally when planning our wedding, my husband & I had a strict budget but knew the one thing we wanted to splurge on was the photographer. I knew the minute I saw on his website that David was the first one there & the last one to leave, he was the one I wanted. I cannot say... Read More enough amazing things about him! He and his partner for the day, Sara were absolutely amazing & are two of the most patient & understanding people after half the Bridal party was late & everything was behind schedule. My favorite thing about David was that he kept reminding me that it was my wedding. I really do feel like he went out of his way to make sure my husband and I knew that this was our day & everything was up to us. I was a little concerned after the reception that he didn't get enough shots of everything/everyone because I didn't remember seeing him anywhere but after getting our pictures back I realized that he somehow managed to be EVERYWHERE all at once! I have gotten so many compliments on our pictures & would pick David a thousand times again over anyone else, you won't be disappointed!

Great Service

Reviewed on 6/04/2014 Antowyn C

David made our wedding day even more special than it already was with his photographs. He caught the right angles and took pictures at the right moments. He also maintained great customer service and asked my wife and I what we wanted to capture from the wedding. I recommend him... Read More not only for weddings but any event that you have coming up that you want to have great pictures with professionalism.

You won't find a better Atlanta photographer!

Reviewed on 5/12/2014 Kim W

David Diener and Atlanta Artistic Wedding Photography is top notch! Any bride or wedding coordinator will tell you wedding photography is one of the most sensitive and important pieces of the wedding puzzle. David profoundly understands this and worked diligently with us and... Read More our other vendors to ensure a seamless, peaceful, and happy wedding day. I could go on forever about his preparation, professionalism, flexibility, communication, attention to detail, quick turnaround, tireless efforts, and friendly persona. However, the photos speak for themselves! A picture really IS worth a thousand words! David's work creatively and beautifully captured the magic of my daughter's wedding day. Looking over the photos transports all of us back to those perfect moments and I know we will enjoy these pictures for a lifetime. David, a simple thank-you is certainly not enough for what you've done for our family. But, I offer it to you with heartfelt gratitude. You are truly a master of your craft.

Great Photographer!

Reviewed on 6/30/2013 Tia V

We had the wonderful experience of working with David Diener on our wedding day and prior to that, during our engagement shoot. David made us feel comfortable and took beautiful shots. He has an eye for what will make an excellent picture and we were thankful to have found him.... Read More He arrived at the venue exactly when he said he would be there and he did not leave until we did. He was truly a blessing to work with!

David is Amazing!

Reviewed on 6/04/2012 Ashley C

David is FABULOUS! I was refered to him through a friend who had used him for her wedding. I saw the pictures and they were fantastic! From the beginning to the end David was always putting the bride and groom first. He was always asking if we needed anything. On the big day,... Read More he was very personable during the shoot formal photos then turned into a fly on the wall catching every special moment possible without interfering. We even tried to be quiet about a bottle of 50 year old whiskey that my dad was waiting to share with me and my husband on our wedding night. David was right there and captured the special moment. He went the extra mile by bringing champange to toast with and even lending me his ring when my bridesmaid lost mine! Then he turned the pictures around so fast that they were ready the day after we got home from our honeymoon! Thank you David! We look forward to working with you in the future! ~ Ashley and Jordan

Most amazing photographer EVER!

Reviewed on 3/29/2012 Renee F

David Diener was the most amazing photographer! Not only did he ease the stress of the day, the photos are amazing! He not only captured the typical formal poses, but truly captured the joy and the excitment of the entire day! Plus, we had our photos 1 week later with our disc 2... Read More weeks later!