Atlanta Non-Denominational Wedding Officiants-Rev. Perry Rintye

Nondenominational

Ceremony, Wedding

PO Box 161342, Atlanta, GA (678) 898-8386

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Yasameen S

Rev. Perry Rintye was awesome! We wanted a quick but personalized ceremony. He asked me and my fiancé three questions which we answered separately. He used our answers in the ceremony so we were able to get a personalized, meaningful ceremony without us having to do the... Read More talking. We are glad we found him!

Reviewed on 4/28/2017 Laura M

Perry was very easy to work with. We wanted a quick, no-frills ceremony, and his was beautifully written, exactly what we needed. Thank you!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Mark S

My now wife and I were looking for someone who could perform a ceremony that could accommodate the religious needs of all family and guests. More importantly, he was able to bring in the personality of both me and my bride without taking away from the ceremony. He took the... Read More time to get to know us and crafted the ceremony so that anyone who knew just one of us understood exactly why we ended up together. Perry enhanced our special day and I could not imagine a better officiant to be a part of and share such a special day.

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 LeeAnna L

Rev. Perry Rintye did an amazing job making our wedding personal and meaningful. He gave 3 questions about love, marriage, and our relationship to both me and my finance to answer independently. He then artfully wove our answers into the ceremony making it personal to us. As a... Read More performer I am very picky about presentation/performance and I was very impressed by the warmth and excellent delivery of our whole ceremony.