Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

78 Atlanta St, McDonough, GA (678) 782-5434

Reviewed on 3/14/2018

They were so friendly and had beautiful options. There was no pressure at all to pick a dress or to buy a dress. They let you choose your first four dresses which was good because it gave me a chance at looking at the options I had. Over all wonderful experience. Thank y’all!!

Reviewed on 3/10/2018 Stephanie M

Truly amazing shop! I stopped in on a whim just to get an idea of pricing and dresses in stock and ended up walking out with exactly what I had in mind. The ladies were welcoming and accommodating even without an appointment, and I could not be happier!

Reviewed on 2/28/2018 Allison J

I was so impressed throughout my entire experience at Atlanta Street Bridal. Everyone was so welcoming and thorough from the very beginning. I worked with Laurie, and Alex a little at the end. Both were very knowledgeable and helpful. I tried on an assortment of dresses, and... Read More Laurie helped me narrow it down to the style I was wanting. At the end, they worked with my budget and I was able to purchase the gown of my dreams!!! I would highly recommend shopping at Atlanta Street Bridal for all of your bridal attire needs!

Reviewed on 2/27/2018 Catherine M

My experience was so personalized and the consultant was so nice! I felt comfortable telling her what I did or didn’t like. Their experience is well though out too. The consultant isn’t in the dressing room with you which I preferred to some of the bigger bridal salons. Their... Read More selection is unique and GORGEOUS. A lot of lace, and romantic styles, but you won’t find them anywhere else.

Reviewed on 2/22/2018 Michaela B

First off, this little shop is just absolutely adorable. I had my first ever bridal gown appt with Alex today, and I went into the appt expecting to just look around and get an idea of what kind of dress I was looking for...BUT I left with the most gorgeous dress ever. Alex... Read More helped me try on a bunch of beautiful dresses (loved them all), and in the end I tried on 2 dresses each 4x in a row as I chose between the two. She was so patient and I felt super comfortable picking my perfect gown after having lots of time to think about it in the shop. I cannot wait to be married in my dream dress!!!!! Thanks so much, Alex and Atlanta Street Bridal!

Reviewed on 2/17/2018 Crystal B

Alex & Laurie are one of a kind! I couldn’t have chose a better place to help me and guide me in the right direction! These girls are true professionals and can connect with you from the moment you walk in the door. The selection was a dream come true and I’m so glad I chose... Read More them for my first, and only, stop to shop!

Reviewed on 2/11/2018 Jordan S

I could not have asked for a better experience on such an important day! Alex made me feel comfortable and confident, and most importantly, helped me find "the one!" There were many happy tears and lots of laughter! So grateful for a wonderful experience.

Reviewed on 2/08/2018 Aleisha D

As the Mother of Bride, I was nervous that my daughter wouldn’t find the perfect dress. I can honestly say that Atlanta Street Bridal Company went above and beyond to make mine and my daughter’s experience truly magnificent. The staff made us feel special in every way and... Read More attentively listened as my daughter described her vision of the perfect bridal gown. After many beautiful gowns were tried on and modeled by my daughter, she had her moment and I had mine. She found her perfect wedding dress. There was no doubt. That was it!!! I can’t thank Atlanta Street Bridal Company enough for their guidance, patience, and unwavering determination to make our day phenomenal. The fittings thereafter were just as wonderful. We couldn’t be happier with our experience. This is hands down the best place to find your perfect wedding gown. beinvery s

2018-02-17T16:13:49 Response from the vendor

Aleisha, we are so happy that Cashin found her gown at Atlanta Street Bridal Company. She looked beautiful in everything, but we do agree that her gown is going to be absolutely perfect for her wedding day. We cannot wait to see photos.

Reviewed on 2/08/2018 Rebecca E

Very disappointed with my experience. When I originally went in to pick my dress, the staff was wonderful and I found “the one.” I did not have a problem until my fittings. The seamstress did not seem to know how to fix my dress and, after my fourth fitting, said it was because... Read More of my body shape. She also had said that she had done nothing to my dress expect put in padding (which I later found out from the owner that was a lie. She actually cut off too much material causing the dress to fit too tightly on one area while the other areas were too big. I think she was trying to hide her mistake.) After being terrified that I bought a dress that wasn’t going to fit me for my big day, I decided to get a second opinion. I went to Grace Bridal Altier(another local shop) and they were AMAZING. After two fittings my dress was perfect. Wish I would of known about them before. I really wish I could say Atlanta Street Bridal was a great shop as they do have beautiful dresses but even the owner knew I was unhappy with my service and only reached out to me when my bridesmaid wrote a review on Facebook. Even then, she only called me because she wanted her to take the review down. I understand everyone makes mistakes but I felt they were trying to cover them up instead of fixing them. I’m only writing the review so other future brides will not have to go through the same seamstress disaster.

2018-02-17T16:09:53 Response from the vendor

We are pleased that you had such a wonderful time at our boutique finding your perfect wedding gown, but we were sorry to hear that you felt less than completely satisfied during the alterations process. Please know that our professional seamstress worked hard to accommodate... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/04/2018 Ashleigh A

Laurie made me feel amazing and beautiful at my appointment. I waved the welcome sign at the door that had all of the appointments names on it too! The girls really made you feel like they genuinely cared about you and finding you a dress. I tried on several dresses, and found... Read More the dress of my dreams! Thank you girls so much!!!

Reviewed on 2/03/2018 Morgan M

I came in for a private appointment and had the best one on one experience with Alex! Her shop has the most beautiful wedding dresses I have ever seen. The first dress she picked for me was the one! Alex and her coworkers are so sweet, knowledgeable, and accommodating! I would... Read More recommend this bridal shop to anyone because Alex and her coworkers are sure to make your experience one to remember.

Reviewed on 2/03/2018 Victoria H

Best place to go! Awesome people! Gave me plenty of guidance on what dress worked for me (awesome when you’re a plus size bride).

Reviewed on 1/25/2018 Alyssa L

After dress shopping all day, going to many different Bridal shops and not finding my dress I was really discouraged. Atlanta Street Bridal was on the way home and we decided to stop there - Laurie was so patient and so very kind. I told her what I was wanting and she helped me... Read More find my perfect dress! I love everything about this Bridal salon and cannot find the perfect words to say. One of my bridesmaids who was with me, lives 4 hours away and said that Atlanta Street Bridal would be her first stop when it’s her turn to find her perfect dress!!Thank you to the staff for being absolutely perfect! 10/10 recommend!

Reviewed on 1/25/2018 Emily G

I had the best experience at Atlanta Street Bridal Company! Alex was so helpful, patient and so sweet. She made this so comfortable and personal for me. She knew exactly what I was looking for! I am so I glad I chose to say yes to my dress here!

Reviewed on 1/23/2018 Dulce W

I loved my experience with Atlanta Street Bridal! We stumbled in the shop on a rainy Wednesday...desperate to find a wedding dress shop open so that my grandmother could experience me trying on dresses while I was in town for Christmas. I was not planning on finding a... Read More dress...but, sure enough, I fell in love with the second dress I tried on! We bought it that day! Alex has been wonderful. Living in Colorado, it's been difficult trying to find time to fly back to Atlanta for multiple fittings before my May wedding. So, they are shipping the dress to me so I can get it altered here. So kind, so professional...we love them!

Reviewed on 1/20/2018 Allsion C

This place is amazing. Everything about it. Alex is so sweet and so helpful and have so many helpful employees. I would highly recommend it to anybody who wants to find there dream dress. They definitely helped me find mine.

Reviewed on 1/12/2018 Courtney P

I had a WONDERFUL experience at Atlanta Street Bridal Company. Laurie was so sweet, hospitable, and knowledgeable while helping me find my dream dress and veil. She made me feel so special throughout the entire appointment and really listened to what I wanted in my dress. They... Read More have a large selection of dresses to choose from, and Laurie was excellent at choosing dresses to try on based on what styles I said I liked. The boutique is so beautiful and welcoming, and my family and I felt right at home! I highly recommend this shop to any bride-to-be!!

Reviewed on 12/29/2017 Devin M

I visited several boutiques and bridal warehouses and I received the absolute best service at Atlanta Street! They were so tentative and helpful with the entire process. The boutique itself is absolutely beautiful on the inside as well. They had a great selection of dresses to... Read More try on in ALL sizes. I said yes to a dress here that was stunning and so different to what I tried on at other places. I would absolutely recommend going here for your wedding dress. Thanks Alex for all the help!

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Alex L

I can't express in word how amazing my experience at Atlanta Street Bridal Company was. From the time I called and made my appointment to deciding on my dress Alex and everyone there was awesome! The moment I walked in the door they were friendly and I could tell they really... Read More enjoy what they do. They were so helpful and really made this a day that I will never forget!

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Emily B

Laurie was absolutely perfect and patient! I had no idea what style dress I wanted and she showed me plenty of styles. Absolutely perfect experience. It was the first and last place I tried on dresses and never could have asked for a better experience!

Reviewed on 11/24/2017 Ansly B

Atlanta street bridal has created such an intimate way to shop for your wedding gown. Their antique home sets a mood of pure bliss while making such a big and sometimes stressful decision. I greatly appreciated that they never once made me feel like i HAD to buy something. They... Read More encouraged trying on as many dresses as I wanted and didn’t make me feel guilty for saying no to one of their dresses. I would recommend this bridal boutique to anyone looking for a dress!

Reviewed on 11/24/2017 Jackie F

Laurie and Alex are wonderful! They go above and beyond for their customers. I would highly recommend this beautiful bridal salon.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Rachael K

I love how attentive and flexible this boutique was!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Cashin D

I could not have dreamed of a better experience finding my wedding dress! The shop itself is a beautiful renovated historic building filled with the most gorgeous gowns. Laurie is SO kind and friendly, and she knows what styles of gowns will look great on you, while taking... Read More into account your taste and preferences. You will feel welcome from the very moment you enter the shop! They have so many beautiful and unique gowns to offer, there truly is something for everyone. I would hands down recommend this shop to anyone and everyone!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Ashley K

After going to many different places to try on dresses, I have to say this place was hands down my favorite! They took their time helping me find my perfect dress that stayed within my budget, which was important to me. They have also held some fabulous events for their brides... Read More too! Favorites