Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Fashion

4895 Monroe St, Toledo, OH (419) 474-9119

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Lindsay T

Atlas was overall easy to work with. The only issue I had was they did not tell my out of state bridesmaids that they had to pay for shipping from vendor to Atlas and then Atlas to person, so that cost me $20/per bridesmaid. Not a big deal but I feel they should have said... Read More something to the bridesmaid or myself before hand. They did a great job steaming my wedding dress even though it was not purchased at their salon, I think it was $75 or so. I recommend working with Alex N. she is great!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Jessica W

Atlas was great to work with! I found my dress on my first visit and received $100 off! It was nice having a room to ourselves with enough room for my mom, sister and best friend to sit and help me pick out my dream dress. My mother in law altered my dress and Atlas still... Read More steamed my dress the week of the wedding for free. I would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Angie H

Finding the perfect gown is only the first step, I was so happy with Atlas gown selection and that they carry sample gowns in different sizes! This makes the decision process SO much easier. Their alterations department is also AMAZING! I cannot thank Jo (head seamstress) enough... Read More for her customer service and working so hard to make my dress perfect, the week of my wedding!! If anything head to Atlas because you will have an overall great experience!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Carissa D

I actually had 2 dresses for my wedding and both from Atlas. They were so helpful and knew exactly what I was looking for! I loved both of my dresses and so did everyone else!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Eylene W

Overall I am happy with my experience at Atlas. I found a dress that I loved, and my bridesmaids all ended up getting their dresses as planned. There was almost an issue where the wrong style number would have been ordered, but it was caught and taken care of. in time. Candy was... Read More very enthusiastic and friendly, and went out of her way to make sure I was happy with everything. My only criticism is the first seamstress I had did not really want to do more than the bare minimum to alter my dress to fit me perfectly. Candy then switched my seamstress to Jo, who was absolutely wonderful and did everything she had to, to make my dress fit like it should, so I would feel happy and confident on my wedding day. The selection of dresses here was surprisingly great, and most of the staff are also very friendly, so I would recommend making a trip here if you are looking for a dress.

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Steven G

I had a good experience with Atlas Bridal. I found my wedding dress there, it was the first one I tried on! They were friendly, helpful and personable. They weren't pushy or overbearing, very laid back.

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Alyssa A

Love Atlas Bridal! My consultant, I think her name was Candi, was very helpful in helping me find my dress!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Shawna S

Shopping for my dress at Atlas was so easy and enjoyable. I ended up taking home an Allure gown that was out of my price range but because of an awesome sale they had going on for dresses on the floor I went home with my dream gown. On a day that I had appointments at multiple... Read More salons, this was the first one we went to. It was also the last! I tried on 4 dresses and stopped right then and there. I had my bridal moment and they helped me visualize the day of with the reception style lighting they have in the dressing room. It was simply perfect and the day of my wedding I couldn't have felt more beautiful!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Rosemary G

I absolutely loved Atlas! Alex my stylist went above and beyond with all my requests. When we found a dress that was "the one", I went out to sign my paper work and they told me they wanted to give me my dress for free because it was their 90th anniversary! What a blessing! My... Read More bridesmaids are also getting their dresses there and have been completely happy with our experience so far.

Reviewed on 2/12/2017 Kelcey A

I won a wedding dress through Allure Bridals and the staff was very patient with me and has kept me informed throughout the process. I have visited there on 3 different occasions and every time I felt well taken care of! Simply amazing! And I found the dress of my dreams!

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Andrea M

Atlas was my go to shop for dressing all of my ladies for my wedding. I went to other bridal shops looking for my gown, but Atlas had the selection that I was looking for. Sarah was an excellent consultant and made the process fun and listened to my opinions. I came back and... Read More all of my bridesmaids bought their dresses here as well. They had a great selection and even helped us with a few issues after the dresses came in. My mom also got her dress here and really enjoyed their selection. I had my alterations done here as too, and they made sure my dress fit perfect and was aisle ready. All of the women are incredibly friendly and make the bridal experience enjoyable. I am very glad I purchased my dress from Atlas!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Josiah Johnson J

I got my wedding gown here and bridesmaids dresses! They gave me a great deal on the gown letting me buy the sample for a discount price! Very helpful and nice staff!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Lisa B

I had a great experience working with Atlas! My dress selection was easy with the friendly and helpful staff. Each time I visited for my fittings and alterations, Layla was wonderful - she made sure my dress was perfect and I felt that the prices were very reasonable. I would... Read More highly recommend Atlas!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Paige G

My very first experience with them was great, the lady that sold me my dress was very positive and attentive. Although, after I purchased my dress my experience was terrible. The rest of the staff was rude, and unhelpful. My alterations were outrageous and they didn't even... Read More complete them until the Thursday before the wedding. I would not recommend Atlas Bridal.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Donna H

I called to plan a trip into the store to look at bridal gowns. The girl on the phone said "we are completely booked today." So I asked if I was able to come in and look at the gown selection before making an appointment to even try them on. They said "Yes, you can do that." I... Read More showed up 20 mins later after the phone call to find the doors locked, no one in sight, and the lights off. It was a mean thing to do. They sure were "booked"

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Natalie T

I purchased my dress for my wedding here and also had my alterations done here. I was so impressed with my consultant and my shopping experience. It wasn't the first place I went to, so I had a good idea of what I was looking for and happened to find my perfect dress at a... Read More reasonable price! The alterations staff is amazing and helped me add cap sleeves and a sash to my dress, all of which turned out just as I had hoped! My only critique is of their bridesmaid dress selection and shopping experience. Since I got my dress from here I wanted my bridesmaids to look here for their dresses as well, seeing as we shopped at the other major retailers and were still looking. They did not get the warm welcome and assistance that I did, and it made me feel very awkward, as I was hoping they would have a positive experience as well. The store did not have a very large range of sizes or styles and the girls were basically told to pull whatever, with no help in pulling out the styles we were looking for or guiding us with fit for them. We ended up purchasing their dresses somewhere else. Again, great for brides, but I would not recommend for bridesmaids.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Kate W

Atlas was the third shop that I visited on my search and I wish it had been the first! The range of prices that they have available was really great and gave me a lot of options, and my consultant chose a dress that I had originally admired when I saw it but passed over because... Read More it wasn't the style I had in mind. She convinced me to try it out and it looked so beautiful that every dress after that I tried in the style I had chose couldn't compare and I bought it! They did my alterations in store (including a very big hem because I am 5' 2") and did a great job with them. I would recommend Atlas to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Kayla

When we were searching for the gown, Patti A. helped narrow down the choices based on a few questions asked of the bride. She knew exactly what type of dress would suite her. The attention the shop paid to the bride was great! The alterations were done by a fantastic seamstress... Read More who had the fit perfect after 3 fittings. She even sewed on a personalized patch to the underside of the gown that designated the item as "something blue". The tuxes were ordered months in advance. For the Friday wedding, tuxes began coming in on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday but certain items had to be reordered due to the fit. The groom had to pick up his replacement shirt the morning of the wedding. That was cutting it way too close for the comfort of the bride and had her stressed out when nothing had ruffled her feathers to that point. I believe the tuxes should have been ready for pick up sooner with a greater window for error and corrections.

Reviewed on 7/24/2016 Chelsea S

Went their for a 'consultation' for bridesmaid dresses. I don't consider being put in a room with dresses to fend for yourself is a consultation. Very disappointed, would not purchase from them if this is the service at the beginning of a sale.

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Anna L

Atlas Bridal Shop was fabulous to work with! They made my wedding dress search so easy! Everyone there was very friendly and easy to work with. They were very helpful when it came to answering questions about alterations, timelines, etc. I got my dress, veil, and jewelry... Read More from here and would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Matt G

I could not be happier with Atlas Bridal Shop! They made every step of wedding planning go smoothly; ordering my gown, dresses for my girls, and alterations were all stress free because of them! I had only a 5 month engagement but they were still able to find the perfect dress... Read More for me and have it ready in time. I'd recommend Atlas to any and all brides!

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Jaime Z

Atlas was the very first place I stopped to check out dresses. My fitting was with Kimberly who was amazing! She gave great suggestions for finding my perfect dress and helped pick out many different styles to help me find which fit I liked best. I had grabbed mostly dresses... Read More that were exactly my size and before I knew it, my fitting was almost over. Kimberly told me she had another fitting right after mine, but that I still had 10-15 minutes so she suggested I look outside of my size and grab any dress that caught my eye. I wasn't sure at first because I thought it was going to be difficult to see how a dress would look on me if it wasn't my exact size. Well luckily I took her advice, because the very last dress I tried on was stunning! I was really nervous to choose "the one" at the very first place I stopped, but then Kimberly asked me a question... "If you went to look around, but came back here for this dress and it was gone, would you be upset?" The answer was definitely YES so right then I knew I had to say yes to the dress! My bridesmaids also bought their dresses from Atlas and so many beautiful gowns to choose from. Each of my alteration appointments were easy and quick and in the end, my dress was absolutely perfect! I received so many compliments on the wedding day, and I couldn't have done it without Kimberly and Atlas!

Reviewed on 2/27/2016

I am Mother of the Bride and put half down on a dress. Then I found out the dress had been worn by another family member at her Daughter's Wedding. I did not want to wear the same dress so I asked for a refund or store credit. The owner, would not speak to me, told the sales... Read More girl that there are no refunds or store credits. I could lose my significant deposit or buy the dress. Very rude not to communicate in person. I am now out my deposit that I may have looked for another dress there had I had a store credit. So here the customer is 'never' right.

Amazing Dresses

Reviewed on 1/27/2016 Angela R

Atlas Bridal is fantastic. They take the time to help you and do not limit the number of dresses you can try on like other dress shops. Meg took the time to make sure I picked the dress of my dreams. I had my alterations done by Brittany and she did an AMAZING job (I was... Read More skeptical because she is young). She took the time to show me all the different bustles (which I'm sure was a pain) and color coordinated the ballroom bustle to make it easier for the people helping me at the wedding. I would highly recommend Atlas.

Reviewed on 11/07/2015 Collin R

Wonderful staff and service! They make you feel special and loved!So much better than David's Bridal down the road