Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Fashion

4895 Monroe St, Toledo, OH (419) 474-9119

Reviewed on 2/12/2017 Kelcey A

I won a wedding dress through Allure Bridals and the staff was very patient with me and has kept me informed throughout the process. I have visited there on 3 different occasions and every time I felt well taken care of! Simply amazing! And I found the dress of my dreams!

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Andrea M

Atlas was my go to shop for dressing all of my ladies for my wedding. I went to other bridal shops looking for my gown, but Atlas had the selection that I was looking for. Sarah was an excellent consultant and made the process fun and listened to my opinions. I came back and... Read More all of my bridesmaids bought their dresses here as well. They had a great selection and even helped us with a few issues after the dresses came in. My mom also got her dress here and really enjoyed their selection. I had my alterations done here as too, and they made sure my dress fit perfect and was aisle ready. All of the women are incredibly friendly and make the bridal experience enjoyable. I am very glad I purchased my dress from Atlas!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Josiah Johnson J

I got my wedding gown here and bridesmaids dresses! They gave me a great deal on the gown letting me buy the sample for a discount price! Very helpful and nice staff!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Lisa B

I had a great experience working with Atlas! My dress selection was easy with the friendly and helpful staff. Each time I visited for my fittings and alterations, Layla was wonderful - she made sure my dress was perfect and I felt that the prices were very reasonable. I would... Read More highly recommend Atlas!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Paige G

My very first experience with them was great, the lady that sold me my dress was very positive and attentive. Although, after I purchased my dress my experience was terrible. The rest of the staff was rude, and unhelpful. My alterations were outrageous and they didn't even... Read More complete them until the Thursday before the wedding. I would not recommend Atlas Bridal.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Donna H

I called to plan a trip into the store to look at bridal gowns. The girl on the phone said "we are completely booked today." So I asked if I was able to come in and look at the gown selection before making an appointment to even try them on. They said "Yes, you can do that." I... Read More showed up 20 mins later after the phone call to find the doors locked, no one in sight, and the lights off. It was a mean thing to do. They sure were "booked"

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Natalie T

I purchased my dress for my wedding here and also had my alterations done here. I was so impressed with my consultant and my shopping experience. It wasn't the first place I went to, so I had a good idea of what I was looking for and happened to find my perfect dress at a... Read More reasonable price! The alterations staff is amazing and helped me add cap sleeves and a sash to my dress, all of which turned out just as I had hoped! My only critique is of their bridesmaid dress selection and shopping experience. Since I got my dress from here I wanted my bridesmaids to look here for their dresses as well, seeing as we shopped at the other major retailers and were still looking. They did not get the warm welcome and assistance that I did, and it made me feel very awkward, as I was hoping they would have a positive experience as well. The store did not have a very large range of sizes or styles and the girls were basically told to pull whatever, with no help in pulling out the styles we were looking for or guiding us with fit for them. We ended up purchasing their dresses somewhere else. Again, great for brides, but I would not recommend for bridesmaids.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Kate W

Atlas was the third shop that I visited on my search and I wish it had been the first! The range of prices that they have available was really great and gave me a lot of options, and my consultant chose a dress that I had originally admired when I saw it but passed over because... Read More it wasn't the style I had in mind. She convinced me to try it out and it looked so beautiful that every dress after that I tried in the style I had chose couldn't compare and I bought it! They did my alterations in store (including a very big hem because I am 5' 2") and did a great job with them. I would recommend Atlas to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Kayla O

When we were searching for the gown, Patti A. helped narrow down the choices based on a few questions asked of the bride. She knew exactly what type of dress would suite her. The attention the shop paid to the bride was great! The alterations were done by a fantastic seamstress... Read More who had the fit perfect after 3 fittings. She even sewed on a personalized patch to the underside of the gown that designated the item as "something blue". The tuxes were ordered months in advance. For the Friday wedding, tuxes began coming in on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday but certain items had to be reordered due to the fit. The groom had to pick up his replacement shirt the morning of the wedding. That was cutting it way too close for the comfort of the bride and had her stressed out when nothing had ruffled her feathers to that point. I believe the tuxes should have been ready for pick up sooner with a greater window for error and corrections.

Reviewed on 7/24/2016 Chelsea S

Went their for a 'consultation' for bridesmaid dresses. I don't consider being put in a room with a dresses to fend for yourself is a consultation. Very disappointed, would not purchase from them if this is the service at the beginning of a sale.

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Anna L

Atlas Bridal Shop was fabulous to work with! They made my wedding dress search so easy! Everyone there was very friendly and easy to work with. They were very helpful when it came to answering questions about alterations, timelines, etc. I got my dress, veil, and jewelry... Read More from here and would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Matt G

I could not be happier with Atlas Bridal Shop! They made every step of wedding planning go smoothly; ordering my gown, dresses for my girls, and alterations were all stress free because of them! I had only a 5 month engagement but they were still able to find the perfect dress... Read More for me and have it ready in time. I'd recommend Atlas to any and all brides!

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Jaime Z

Atlas was the very first place I stopped to check out dresses. My fitting was with Kimberly who was amazing! She gave great suggestions for finding my perfect dress and helped pick out many different styles to help me find which fit I liked best. I had grabbed mostly dresses... Read More that were exactly my size and before I knew it, my fitting was almost over. Kimberly told me she had another fitting right after mine, but that I still had 10-15 minutes so she suggested I look outside of my size and grab any dress that caught my eye. I wasn't sure at first because I thought it was going to be difficult to see how a dress would look on me if it wasn't my exact size. Well luckily I took her advice, because the very last dress I tried on was stunning! I was really nervous to choose "the one" at the very first place I stopped, but then Kimberly asked me a question... "If you went to look around, but came back here for this dress and it was gone, would you be upset?" The answer was definitely YES so right then I knew I had to say yes to the dress! My bridesmaids also bought their dresses from Atlas and so many beautiful gowns to choose from. Each of my alteration appointments were easy and quick and in the end, my dress was absolutely perfect! I received so many compliments on the wedding day, and I couldn't have done it without Kimberly and Atlas!

Reviewed on 2/27/2016

I am Mother of the Bride and put half down on a dress. Then I found out the dress had been worn by another family member at her Daughter's Wedding. I did not want to wear the same dress so I asked for a refund or store credit. The owner, would not speak to me, told the sales... Read More girl that there are no refunds or store credits. I could lose my significant deposit or buy the dress. Very rude not to communicate in person. I am now out my deposit that I may have looked for another dress there had I had a store credit. So here the customer is 'never' right.

Amazing Dresses

Reviewed on 1/27/2016 Angela R

Atlas Bridal is fantastic. They take the time to help you and do not limit the number of dresses you can try on like other dress shops. Meg took the time to make sure I picked the dress of my dreams. I had my alterations done by Brittany and she did an AMAZING job (I was... Read More skeptical because she is young). She took the time to show me all the different bustles (which I'm sure was a pain) and color coordinated the ballroom bustle to make it easier for the people helping me at the wedding. I would highly recommend Atlas.

Reviewed on 11/07/2015 Collin R

Wonderful staff and service! They make you feel special and loved!So much better than David's Bridal down the road

Beautiful Wedding Dress and Great Alterations

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 Lesley S

I got my wedding dress here, and it was a wonderful experience. Great, personal service and a wide selection of dresses. The consultant did a great job listening to what I wanted and pulling dresses. She found my dress, and it was beautiful! Alterations were also... Read More phenomenal. I had 3 fittings right in the store, and the seamstress really knew what she was doing and got my dress to fit like a glove. They showed my maid of honor how to do my bustle properly, and steamed my dress for pick up a couple days before the wedding. My only critique is that I wasn't impressed with the selection of bridesmaid's dresses, especially the limited price range which seemed high to me. But I'd definitely recommend going here for your bridal gown!

Reviewed on 8/14/2015 Alexandria S

Every experience was great with Atlas from choosing the dress, to accessories to fittings! Would recommend to anyone!

Reviewed on 6/26/2015

This shop was outstanding in their customer service. Our personal shopping assistant was spot-on in gauging the bride's taste and style. After several try-ons, the bride did not change her mind on the choice, which happened to be the first one she had put on! The shop is... Read More locally, family owned shop that has been around for decades. Now I know why! Fantastic experience!!

Wonderful

Reviewed on 6/02/2015 Chelsea P

Candy was our consultant and was wonderful. She listened to all of my likes and dislikes and helped me find the perfect dress.

great service

Reviewed on 11/29/2014 Brandi E

Altas is great to work with. Patty A helped me find my perfect dress! We got everything we needed there, bridesmaid dresses, and tuxedos. Great experience.

Great Bridal Shop!

Reviewed on 11/14/2014 Hayley R

I love this shop! I purchased my Wedding Gown and my accessories from Atlas Bridal. I had a great experience with them. At my first appointment when I tried on dresses everything went great. The staff helping me were very helpful. I already had in mind some dresses I wanted to... Read More try on and they were able to find them and get them for me to try right away. They were also helpful in making sure I had the perfect dress picked out! Also, I loved that they had great suggestions but they weren't upset or pushy if I didn't like them. Everyone was really helpful and pleasant! I also got my dress altered at Atlas Bridal. They do wonderful alterations! The people doing the altering are fantastic! They knew exactly how to fit my dress to me and make it look wonderful. I am very pleased with them. My dress was perfect, I couldn't have found anything better! I would definitely recommend Atlas Bridal to other brides, they are fantastic!

Don't Look So Bored, Employees

Reviewed on 10/16/2014 Alison Q

I have been seeing so many good reviews of the customer service but I had a very tough time even feeling like a bride there. The employees seem like they do not want to be there and it comes across as rude sometimes. It was not until my dress fittings that I got GREAT... Read More customer service from the seamstresses. They were wonderful and attentive! My dress was gorgeous and they went above and beyond to make sure I was comfortable in it.

Dress

Reviewed on 10/03/2014 Victoria R

I worked with Patti at Atlas and she was amazing! She helped me find my perfect dress, and one for my mom and for my maids! I had a hard time picking out a dress and she listened to me and was patient and supportive even when I packed the room with a ton of people. She helped so... Read More much I would send anyone to her and if I ever want to find another dress like if we renew our vows she will be my first stop. The only thing that was a little irritating was when I went to pick up one of my bridesmaid's dresses it was difficult and one of the other staff members ran off into the back room to call her first which made it feel like they were keeping it a secret from me that they were calling her.

Nothing in your size???

Reviewed on 9/22/2014 Diana M

My daughter and I came to Toledo last October to look for her dream gown. Within 5 minutes of being in the store we were told that they had nothing in her size and pretty much written off. She left in tears. She is a plus size bride, the gown she purchased at another... Read More store was a 20. There was no reason for them to treat her that way. I was devastated for her and for other girls who are larger who may have this experience also. We did find another store in Toledo that was just amazing and made my daughter feel beautiful and just like any bride. No one should ever be made to feel this way!