Atmosphere Events Group

Chicago & Surrounding Suburbs

Atmosphere will make your Wedding Shine!

Atmosphere Events Group provides floral design, lighting, custom decor, and production services for all types of events throughout Chicago-land. We believe that each client deserves exemplary service and design, as well as a unique creative outlook to help each event come to life.

Aisle Decorations, Backdrops, Candles, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Ring Pillows, Signs, Theme Props, Unity Ceremony Supplies, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Clean Up, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Wedding Designers, Decorations + Accents, Flower Arrangements, Paper Goods, Invitations + Paper Goods, Draping, Rentals + Equipment

1321 Louis Ave., Elk Grove Village, IL Chicago & Surrounding Suburbs (847) 378-8586
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Keira F

Victoria and her whole team at AEG are simply the best. Victoria listened to all of the ideas we had for the floral and decor for our wedding, and combined them with her impeccable taste and we couldn't have loved the final look more. Every guest commented on how beautiful the... Read More decor was and even sent us pictures that they personally took of AEG's gorgeous floral arrangements. Victoria is extremely easy to work with. She is thoughtful, knowledgable, organized, patient, and (best of all) she was unfazed by the handful of last minute switches and adjustments we made leading up to our wedding. She made everything as easy as possible for us, and she did it all within a reasonable budget too. We couldn't have been happier with the work she and AEG did, we whole-heartedly recommend them to everyone!

My Favorite Vendor on The Big Day

Reviewed on 5/04/2014 Emily B

AEG was the only lighting vendor who - after meeting with me at the venue to discuss the vision - actually built a mock display of how my cafe lighting could look. He then sent me photos and we agreed on the design (it was perfect, they nailed it). They were hassle-free,... Read More no-nonsense, showed up right on time, set up was done in a jiff, and the lighting was magical. They were simply outstanding. You always think that the caterer or the venue steals the show - I think AEG's lighting and John's professionalism was the winner for our big day. It was JUST the touch our venue (Ignite Glass Studio) needed. Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous. [email protected]

Amazing Lights!

Reviewed on 4/12/2014

The lighting these guys did for my wedding was amazing. I cannot express enough what an awesome job they did. It really was the icing on the cake. The moods and ambience they created went so well with each part of the night. The even matched everything to the bridal party... Read More colors! The truly made my wedding a day to remember and really gave it that elegant touch that it needed! I HIGHLY recommend these guys for your next wedding or event! Amazing!!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Sabreena G

Aegproduction was perfect through the entire wedding day for us. From the beautiful bouquets and boutonnieres that all of the bridesmaids and groomsmen loved, to the ceremony arbor, and most of all - the perfect reception and patio decorations! We gave them a concept and they... Read More knew exactly what we wanted and made the room look beautiful with centerpieces - and the cafe lights/paper lanterns on the ceiling looked absolutely magical! We had many comments from our guests talking about how it looked like a fairy tale. The price was also very reasonable and it was easy to rent patio furniture from them as well. We are so happy that they were able to make our wedding day look as beautiful as it felt!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Erin R

Tom and the whole team at AEG are so wonderful to work with! Could not recommend more! All of their lighting designs are so beautiful it was hard to pick what we wanted, and not use everything! Tom was so easy to communicate with and answer all questions, and the day of the... Read More lights were beautiful—they set the mood for the entire night.

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Kate C

I loved the way Victoria at AEG made my venue look for my wedding day! Her services were very all-inclusive, as she provided flowers, vases, candles, lighting, set-up and tear-down and all other elements of my wedding decor. All of those elements were included in the original... Read More quote she gave me, so there were no surprises with pricing. She did an excellent job picking out flowers for my bouquets and my bridesmaids thought they were beautiful. I also loved the succulent boutonnieres she created for the groom and groomsmen. She was able to recreate a picture of centerpieces that I loved from a Pinterest board and they looked stunning on my wedding day. She also decorated for my ceremony, providing an aisle runner lined with candles and flower petals. Victoria was familiar with my venue and able to give me a lot of good advice regarding my wedding decor. I would definitely recommend her to Chicago-area brides!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Natalie P

I worked mainly with Victoria for all things flowers! Victoria was great. She listened to what I wanted and worked closely with me to make sure she made it a reality. I sent her pictures from pinterest of ideas and the vision I was going with; and the morning of my wedding I was... Read More delivered exactly what I wanted. It was like being in a fairytale. Victoria is so talented at what she does- My friends and family could not believe how the beautiful arrangements and bouquets turned out. Thank you Victoria!

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Allie B

Amazing!! Our uplights and backdrops were great, also did a gold glitter photo booth backdrop with them-which was one of my favorite things at my wedding too! John was great to work with and answered all my questions and let me take my time to decide on all that I wanted, as I... Read More wasn't sure how much I wanted to spend. They are a great price and exceptional service for it!

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Marisa Y

I can't speak highly enough about Vicki and her team and AEG. Vicki was patient and always up for new ideas and thinking outside the box and at a completely reasonable price. I called her a couple weeks before my wedding and asked if she could do flowers for our wedding... Read More rehearsal dinner because my mom was too overwhelmed and she graciously said yes without batting an eye. I asked for a selfie photo booth backdrop with custom signage and Vicki said yes. I don't think I heard "we can't" or "no" once during the planning process. The flowers Vicki and her team put together were also gorgeous - my guests couldn't stop raving about how beautiful and creative the combinations were. I can't speak highly enough about AEG.

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Sarah Z

Vicky is fantastic. Very easy to work with and reliable - two of the best things you can ask for when you are planning a wedding.

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Brittany A

Victoria and her team did an INCREDIBLE job with our wedding day flowers! Since the day I met Victoria, I knew she would be a perfect fit for our wedding. She was so patient and helpful throughout the planning process for all of our bridal and family flowers, as well as the... Read More ceremony and reception decorations. I knew that she would do a great job, but I was honestly blown away when the flowers arrived on my wedding day. My bouquet was so incredible and my bridesmaids are still talking about how beautiful their flowers were. Victoria did such an amazing job and was so detailed throughout the process. Of all of my wedding vendors, AEG is one of the first vendors I recommend to my friends and colleagues! It was such a pleasure to work with you and I hope I have the chance to work with you again in the future.

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Emmeline G

AEG exceeded our expectations in every possible way! Not only did AEG light up out venue with bistro lights, they created (and built!) an AWESOME custom Edison bulb feature for over our head table (absolutely loved it). We also used Victoria, AEG's florist, and she seriously... Read More rocked! She stayed in our budget and created some of the most fantastic floral creations (bouquets, planted succulents, incredible terrariums). We walked into our venue after AEG worked their magic, and we were completed WOWED! These guys (and gal) are your go to for lights, custom lighting, custom back drops, floral, and more. Truly more than just your average company -- they are friendly, artistic, creative, professional, and will exceed your expectations. Thanks AEG! Emme and Gordon

Reviewed on 3/17/2016

We started out wanting flower arrangements for a 50th anniversary party and corsages for the ladies. Well,after seeing what this co. could do for us by having fancy lighting we were sold. They even threw in a custom stencil w/ the bride & groom's names displayed on the dance... Read More floor. Classy operation.

Reviewed on 2/03/2016 Maggie G

We worked with Victoria from AEG for our wedding flowers and décor. I can’t even begin to say how gorgeous they turned out. We received more complements on our flowers and décor than anything else. The detail and design Victoria puts into her work is something that is so hard to... Read More find today. She is someone who will blow you away with anything she works on. On top of being beyond creative, Victoria is so sweet, organized and a dream to work with.

Perect Memories

Reviewed on 11/10/2015

My daughters wedding was always going to be special, but many things made it perfect. They decided on a very unique location on Michigan Ave. in Chicago and AEG help make it perfect. The special lights that spelt out the names on the ceiling, stars floating around and the tall... Read More curtains with lights all helped create a wonderful setting. Tom was easy to work with as I had a couple special request for the toast and first dance and never worried that he would handle it. Tom and his company are incredible to work with and that's why I will recommend him to anyone that is need of his services.

Beautiful Lighting

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Stefanie P

Tom from AEG was awesome! I had met with another lighting company and just really didn't feel comfortable with the person I talked to. When I talked to Tom, though, I instantly felt confident. He drew a diagram of what the setup would look like and even offered to meet me at the... Read More venue, so we could really visualize what it would look like. Once we'd decided on a design, he created a mock-up of it in the warehouse and sent me pictures. Wow! On top of that, AEG's price was lower. Super happy with AEG, all around.

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Helen T

Atmosphere events was awesome! Victoria is so helpful and responsive and made one of the hardest parts of wedding planning so easy. AEG handled all of the flowers and the ceremony & reception decor, but they did even more than that! Victoria came with flowers prepared for tables... Read More that I didn't even think of and used pearl bracelet straps for the corsages which was a touch our moms and grandmas loved! I'm also not super into flowers, so I really just showed Victoria the colors and look that I wanted and she did the rest! I just said gold and she found gorgeous gold candelabras and gold mercury glass vases for our flowers. I got so many compliments on all of it!

Reviewed on 10/11/2015 Laura R

Victoria was our day of coordinator (along with Anthony) and our florist. They did a FANTASTIC job. We had a large wedding with some specific requests and they made it all happen. Victoria is very organized and great to work with. She respects your budget and keeps you on track.... Read More I had a very specific vision of my bridal bouquet and when I saw it the day of, it was exactly what I wanted. We had a glitch with another vendor and Victoria made sure that everything ran smoothly despite this hiccup. I highly recommend hiring this team for both flowers and day of coordination.

Absolutely Gorgeous!

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Elena M

AEG helped make our wedding ceremony and reception SO beautiful. I saw the great reviews for AEG and am glad I contacted them! Hopefully my review will help another bride make the decision that much easier. Tom was incredibly prompt to reply from the beginning (and I emailed him... Read More a lot!). He's also super friendly and easy to talk to, which makes a big difference when planning a wedding! Tom helped plan the draping for our ceremony and the lighting for our reception (Italian style strung lights, uplighting, chandelier over the dance floor and candles at the tables). His suggestions were wonderful and detailed. He really knows this business inside and out - I'm thankful he suggested some of the items he did because it made the ambiance that much more beautiful. Tom even came to the walk-thru (at Chicago Botanic Garden) so he could get a better understanding of our shared vision. Their pricing is very reasonable too, especially for the amount of time, energy and thought they put into the event. Definitely recommend AEG!

Elegant Decor

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Maggie K

AEG did an amazing job decorating my wedding venue. They were flexible and accommodating with my budget and worked with me to make my vision a reality. They were able to provide me with table runners, flowers, centerpieces, and ceremony chairs at a very reasonable price. They... Read More were also very quick to respond to any question I had. I would highly recommend them for any event!

Could not be happier!

Reviewed on 6/22/2015

We used AEG for our May 30 wedding at the Adler Planetarium, and I was absolutely thrilled with the job that they did. AEG handled lighting, flowers, and general decor, working primarily with our planner Elisa Juster of Simply Elegant Group. I live in NYC so could not be very... Read More involved day-to-day in decor decisions, and I gave Elisa and AEG general guidance with a few Pinterest pics. Even though AEG did a great job keeping me informed of the plan and explaining what they were going to do, I was frankly extremely curious as to what the end result would be. When I walked into the reception for the first time, I was flabbergasted at the transformation of the room. It was magic. Decor, lighting and flowers were all EXACTLY what I had asked for, just done far better than I could have imagined. From beginning to end, Tom and Victoria were so easy to work with, and execution was simply flawless. They were completely mindful of the budget and stayed within it to the dollar. I think I gave them a pretty modest budget, and for the money spent, the value was incredible. All in all, could not be happier with the decision to use them. Highly, highly, highly recommend.

Reviewed on 5/31/2015

Tom from Atmosphere Events was by far my favorite vendor to work with in planning my event. Of all of the companies I worked with, he was the quickest to respond, and the most understanding of our budget and our needs. He was incredibly accommodating and really made my event a... Read More priority. I HIGHLY recommend Atmosphere Events!

They really are the best!

Reviewed on 5/20/2015 Abigail R

Atmosphere Events was, by far, the easiest vendor to work with throughout the wedding planning process. I had originally contacted the company about up lighting. They informed me of the other services they provide which included floral. I had been looking at a few florists, and... Read More I was so lucky to be introduced to Victoria at AEG. We were able to meet prior to signing a contract and discuss both the lighting and flowers. My mom is not an easy lady to please, and Victoria easily won her over. Their prices are among the lowest we found and the quality was top notch. I'm not much of a wedding planner, so I left most of the decision making to Victoria. She took my very vague color descriptions/ideas and perfectly turned the room into something better than I imagined. The lighting (we went with the color changing up lights) really transformed the room. We got a ton of compliments, even a few groomsmen commented on the bouquets and flowers. Communication was easy and I never had to worry about a thing. They are so professional, detail oriented, and really are just nice people to work with. You will not be disappointed if you choose them!

They really are the best!

Reviewed on 5/20/2015 Abigail R

Wedding @ Westin on Michigan Ave.

Reviewed on 3/05/2015 Kelly T

From the moment we met with the staff of Atmosphere Events we were impressed. They brought examples, answered all of our questions, gave us input, and were timely and professional. We got a quote from another vendor which was 3 X the amount that we spent with AE. I wouldn't... Read More use anyone else for an event. They were a pleasure to work with.