Omaha's Most Innovative Full Service Caterer

Attitude on Food is a premier award winning Wedding Catering company located in Omaha, Nebraska. Our team of culinary and event specialists are dedicated to making your wedding an event you’ll never forget.

Cuisine

American, Eastern European, French, Indian, Italian, Latin American, Middle Eastern, Fusion, Seafood

Dietary Options

Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Buffet, Chef Stations, Food Trucks, Passed Appetizers, Seated Meal, Food + Catering, Service Staff

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
Dec9f43f 97e4 40b7 87a9 9d17ceef4785~rs 100
Ca2ef7db d224 45ed bee8 1903676b6ed4~rs 100

2405 N Street, Omaha, NE (402) 341-3663

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Anna H

AOF was absolutely incredible to work with, and my husband and I are so thankful they were part of our big day! All of the staff was so kind and helpful throughout the whole planning process, and everything went perfectly at the wedding! We are still getting compliments 2+... Read More months later about how amazing the food was! I highly recommend AOF for any wedding or event, and I truly cannot thank the staff enough!

2017-10-02T11:46:09 Response from the vendor

Awww, thank you so much for the kind words!! We're so glad the food was a hit, and we so enjoyed working with you, as well!! Best wishes!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Emily S

AOF did an AMAZING job at our wedding. I couldn't have been happy with the level of professionalism and quality of food. The dinner and desserts were delicious, as were the displays. Also, the venue my wedding at was difficult to work with, and AOF didn't blink in eye in dealing... Read More with their sometimes unreasonable demands and unprofessional behavior of the venue wedding coordinator. I think they are the best in Omaha!

2017-10-02T11:47:03 Response from the vendor

We loved working with you and are so happy you chose us for your big day!! Thanks again!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Alonna G

Attitude on Food definitely lived up to their high ratings! They were very easy to work with, were quick to answer questions and did an amazing job the day of! Wedding planning is so stressful and this was one part that was easy! Food came out at the perfect time, feeding 300... Read More people went very fast with the 2 serving lines they had, and they were very accommodating in serving the dessert we brought in! Can't recommend them enough. Thanks Alyson for being great to work with and thanks Attitude on Food!

2017-09-29T08:53:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words!! We're honored you chose us for your big day and so enjoyed working with you!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Haleigh Z

From the beginning to the day off Alison was very helpful. She was beyond willing to work with us on every request. From the tasting, to frequent emails, to odd requests, they were all great. There was plenty of food and drinks for everyone one for our special day and people... Read More we’re pleasantly surprised with it being a buffet. It was warm and delicious from he first guest to the last. The staff and bartenders were also very respectful and nice.

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Kaylin B

We used Attitude on Food to cater our wedding and they were absolutely amazing! From the very first interaction, they were incredibly helpful, responsive, and attentive to all of our questions and needs! The day of the wedding the staff was wonderful and the food was AMAZING! We... Read More got SO many compliments from guests the night of and beyond! Go with Attitude on Food! You will not regret it and it will be one of the best and easiest decisions during your planning process!!

2017-09-21T08:54:32 Response from the vendor

We are so happy that you and your guests equally loved the food!! Thanks for trusting us to be a part of your big day, you were a joy to work with!!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Amanda S

AOF was amazing!! They were so helpful and prompt in the entire process. With our venue we had 3 preferred carters to choose from. I contact all of them with an order that was not on any of their menus. AOF was the only one of the 3 to contact me back and they were just as... Read More excited as I was to do pizza for our wedding dinner. Let me tell you, for taking a chance on something they have not done before and organizing a pizza buffet for our wedding they knocked it out of the park. Our guest were raving about the food!! Not only did they do as well on the food for our wedding they did virtually everything in ordering our linens as well. They took a lot of stress off my shoulders and I am very grateful for them!!

2017-09-21T08:52:56 Response from the vendor

We are so happy you loved your pizza buffet - it was so fun and we adored working with you!! Thanks for the kinds words!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Molly G

The pictures you see on their site are real. Their creations not only are displayed creatively, they are delicious. We had food stations with Mac'n'Cheese, Short Ribs, and Chicken Sliders. We also did a cookie/waffle station, which made our venue smell like chocolate chip... Read More cookies out of an oven! As soon as people started to eat, everyone was RAVING about the food. Caitlin was extremely easy to work with the entire process. She laid out all of our options, showed us pictures, made sure we went to a tasting, and then confirmed everything with us twice. AOF was definitely the way to go!

2017-09-21T08:53:47 Response from the vendor

That cookie waffle station was one to remember!! We loved working with you and thank you for trusting us to be a part of your special day!! Best wishes!!

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Hanna A

We liked them! Once we communicated our budget, Caitlyn put together a menu we loved. We never got to try the food--we were told there would be a tasting opportunity that we never heard any more about, but on the day of, everything was tasty and the staff was professional and... Read More helpful.

2017-08-31T10:31:58 Response from the vendor

Hi Hanna! We are so happy you were satisfied with everything for your big day and we so enjoyed working with you!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Ryan D

Throughout the entire process, we had a great experience with AOF. We worked with Caitlin who helped answer all of our questions and worked around our schedules to get our tasting set up. On the wedding day, their service was great and the food was spectacular.

2017-08-23T14:14:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words!! We're honored you chose us for your big day and are thrilled you were so happy with everything!

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Kealy S

AOF is the best there is! From the start of planning to the day of the wedding they went above and beyond. They are always available and do an amazing job helping you create your vision. Everything ran smoothly the day of the wedding and now reflecting back on every detail they... Read More perfected blew me away! People had endless comments about how wonderful the food was (I recommend the champagne chicken and short ribs!). The crew's professionalism was top notch and their swift service at the bar helped get people back to the dance floor faster! Thanks again AOF!

2017-06-23T12:13:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!! We are beyond happy that you loved everything and it was just wonderful working with you! We're also thrilled that your guests loved everything and are honored to have been a part of your special day!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Angela M

Great food, great service! Definitely will be one of the more unique, decently priced caterers you will find in Omaha and everyone raved about their macaroni and cheese! I would use Attitude on Food again in a heartbeat. Thank you for being a huge part of making our day special!

2017-06-23T12:17:05 Response from the vendor

You are too sweet! Thank you for the kind words and letting us be a part of your big day!!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Kiley V

Choosing AOF was an easy choice, but we were blow away by their customer service, and willingness to work with our crazy ideas. We enjoyed food stations at our reception combing several different types of food, and one amazing dessert station! Shelby worked with us on every... Read More detail and made sure we were always on the same page and kept us included. The food was out of this world and something the guest raved about all night. We recommended the mac&cheese station and the flank steak for sure! AOF will be our number one recommendation to anyone who asks about a catering company in Omaha!

2017-01-03T15:41:27 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear the evening went so well! Our whole team had a blast working with you and wish you all the best :)

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Nicole W

We absolutely loved AOF! Shelby was so amazing to work with and was one of the main reasons we chose them to cater our wedding. You can tell she is very passionate with her job and it made working with her so much fun! She was very organized and took care of all of the... Read More details-including rentals! She made our lives so much easier when it came to planning the wedding! We were able to create a meal special to us to share with our guests and we had so many compliments from our guests that the food was fantastic. For us, food was a very important part of our day and it was a success! Thank You AOF!

2016-11-14T14:30:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!! It was an absolute pleasure being part of your wedding day. We're so happy to hear you had a good experience and wish you all the best :)

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Chaeli F

We had a very good experience with Attitude on Food for our wedding reception. They were very flexible in the planning process and we were able to taste food both at a general event, and then privately to taste what we would be serving at our reception, as that was very... Read More important to us. Shelby was wonderful to work with in the planning process and she made sure everything we wanted came to light - even a very last minute decision on dessert, including a pretty dessert table set-up! We had an awesome family-style menu that was exactly what we wanted. Everything tasted great (especially the mushroom risotto - yum!!!) and was presented nicely - we received many compliments on the food! The service was great, as well. Our only (very small) disappointment was that one of the two entrees was not plated quite as fancy as it was presented in our taste-test meal (the taste meal had a stuffed chicken breast with a wing and the actual meal was just a stuffed chicken breast with less stuffing,) which was a surprise since it wasn't what we expected but the taste was the same. I would recommend Attitude on Food for any catering needs!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Lynn B

They were really easy to work with and the food was Great!

2016-10-26T14:32:57 Response from the vendor

It was great working with you!! Congratulations again on your wedding :)

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Whitney H

Attitude on Food catered to our wedding reception at the Diamond Room. We still receive compliments on how fantastic the food was. I am not kidding when I say, people say it was the best food they have ever had at a wedding reception. It was phenomenal! Although we missed the... Read More cocktail hour, they made sure to have some appetizers at the head table when we arrived. For appetizers we had Caprese Skewers, Buffalo White Wings, Mini Bruschetta, and Cuban Cigars. We had Champagne Chicken, Cabernet Braised Beef Short Ribs, Beef Tips, Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes, and Seasonal Vegetables for dinner. We even had a late night snack from Attitude on Food and it hit the spot. The cookies and milk, nachos, and pizza were to die for! All of Attitude on Foods servers were extremely helpful. Considering we had a plated meal, all of the food came out extremely quick. Everyone was incredibly pleased. If we lived closer to Attitude on Foods office, we would be getting carryout!

2016-10-26T14:33:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words! If you're ever in the area, we can always prepare some mac 'n' cheese or short ribs for you via the online shop :)

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Tia K

Great service and even better food! If you're looking for a unique menu, go with AOF. Their mac and cheese bar is a hit and we still have people talking about it months after our big day.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Kelsey W

I'd recommend hiring AoF for your wedding for a reliable option with reasonable prices. We enjoyed our tasting day and appreciated how the owner came around personally to answer any questions we had. Leading up to the wedding, Shelby was responsive to emails which made planning... Read More easier. Day-of, AoF arrived and set up on time with no hiccups. The only reasons I give 4 stars instead of 5 is because the pasta we had was a little too dry (I had a hard time even getting it separated and spooning it onto my plate), and because one member of the staff was rude to me, which was disappointing because the rest of them seemed really nice. So apart from that, our experience with AoF was good. Hire 'em!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Lauren S

Flexibility in Ordering! We worked with Shelby to plan our catering. She was incredibly helpful and so flexible when it came to meeting our needs! Whether we wanted a different sauce, preparation of cooking style, cut of meat, pairing, etc, Shelby and AOF made it happen... Read More seamlessly without the awful service charges. Also we had rave reviews from our guests saying that AOF was the best reception food they had tasted!

2016-10-12T13:57:01 Response from the vendor

We're so happy to hear that guests loved the food. So glad we could be a part of your wedding day!

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Katie D

We used Attitude on Food for our wedding reception on August 6th. The food and drink service at our wedding was perfect! Everyone went on and on about how amazing the food was all night. Attitude on food was very accommodating as I changed my mind about the food and bar... Read More multiple times over the year we went into contract. Shelby was amazing to work with and helped me get exactly what I wanted. Attitude on Food also worked directly with AAA rentals (all I had to do was pick out what I want) and I didn’t have to worry about how many tablecloths I needed, etc. The servers and bar tenders were amazing and very professional. My favorite thing we added was their famous mac and cheese and it was so great! I can’t express how happy we were with their services and I hope someone has their food at a future wedding we attend!

2016-08-25T11:17:08 Response from the vendor

We're so happy to hear the day was perfect! The mac and cheese is our favorite as well - we're so glad you enjoyed it! Thanks for trusting our team to cater your special day. It was a pleasure working with you :)

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Ally V

Shelby at Attitude on Food was AMAZING to work with! We decided to add in a cake last minute, and she added in cake plates and a cake cutter last minute with no problem. She is SO friendly and I was so pleased with the service. The food was delicious and the presentation was... Read More fantastic!

Reviewed on 6/03/2016 Stephanie G

They did so amazing at our wedding! I was not sure what I was looking for before I met with AOF. In the first meeting they helped build the menu and adjusted when the day came near. Every person commented on how great the food was and the presentation was outstanding. Best... Read More decision I made! I would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 5/09/2016 Grace P

We booked Attitude on Food for our wedding and I'm so glad we did. We had a couple bumps in the road before the big day but they were able to take care of everything and worked with us with any changs we wanted to make. The staff the night of was so wonderful. The best part, we... Read More had so many guests compliment the food and how great it was! Definitely the best choice!

2016-05-09T14:05:25 Response from the vendor

We're so happy to hear everything went well! Thank you for choosing us to be part of your special day :)

Reviewed on 3/20/2016 Heather S

We absolutely loved AOF! We made several changes to our menu throughout our wedding process, and they were always more than willing to take the time for adjustments to assure we had everything we wanted. We ordered the champagne chicken and beef tenderloin for the main courses,... Read More and everyone raved about the food all night long. The staff was great!! Thank you, Attitude on Food!

Reviewed on 2/16/2016 Jazmond G

We worked with Shelby planning our day. We had three options tied with our chosen venue, but AoF is the only caterer that we gave any consideration to. They had the style option that we wanted (heavy hors d'oeuvre) and the food sounded like it would match our tastes. We met with... Read More Shelby and I asked a TON of questions and we came in for one of their scheduled tastings, and we were sold very quickly not only because of how wonderful the food was, but because of how wonderful the people working for the company were to work with. As we got closer to day of, Shelby was very patient with more questions, changes in what we wanted, and offered up ideas and input into other details, such as linen - which the company can organize for you, as they contract with a linen company. This helped us a lot and was one less thing and vendor that we had to worry about. On day of: the food was, of course, amazing, and we received a lot of comments from our guests about how great it was. We did not interact much with the staff present on day of, however for what interactions we did have, the staff was very courteous and kind. For couples: food is one of the biggest expenses of a wedding, Attitude on Food is a fantastic vendor, well worth the costs!

Nathan Newhouse

Hello and thanks for stopping by! At Attitude on Food our philosophy is simple: we will give you the most innovative, highest-quality food wherever you need it – in the workplace, in your home, or on your wedding day. We source the best local produce and pride ourselves on using only the finest ingredients. Our menu items draw from the finest ingredients and every dish is created with precision, confidence, and attention-to-detail. Our menus are flexible and original. Reach out today and let's chat! We look forward to working with you!