Omaha's Most Innovative Full Service Caterer

Attitude on Food is a premier award winning Wedding Catering company located in Omaha, Nebraska. Our team of culinary and event specialists are dedicated to making your wedding an event you’ll never forget.

Cuisine

American, Eastern European, French, Indian, Italian, Latin American, Middle Eastern, Fusion, Seafood

Dietary Options

Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Buffet, Chef Stations, Food Trucks, Passed Appetizers, Seated Meal, Food + Catering, Service Staff

2405 N Street, Omaha, NE (402) 341-3663

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Nicole W

We absolutely loved AOF! Shelby was so amazing to work with and was one of the main reasons we chose them to cater our wedding. You can tell she is very passionate with her job and it made working with her so much fun! She was very organized and took care of all of the... Read More details-including rentals! She made our lives so much easier when it came to planning the wedding! We were able to create a meal special to us to share with our guests and we had so many compliments from our guests that the food was fantastic. For us, food was a very important part of our day and it was a success! Thank You AOF!

2016-11-14T14:30:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!! It was an absolute pleasure being part of your wedding day. We're so happy to hear you had a good experience and wish you all the best :)

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Katie D

We used Attitude on Food for our wedding reception on August 6th. The food and drink service at our wedding was perfect! Everyone went on and on about how amazing the food was all night. Attitude on food was very accommodating as I changed my mind about the food and bar... Read More multiple times over the year we went into contract. Shelby was amazing to work with and helped me get exactly what I wanted. Attitude on Food also worked directly with AAA rentals (all I had to do was pick out what I want) and I didn’t have to worry about how many tablecloths I needed, etc. The servers and bar tenders were amazing and very professional. My favorite thing we added was their famous mac and cheese and it was so great! I can’t express how happy we were with their services and I hope someone has their food at a future wedding we attend!

2016-08-25T11:17:08 Response from the vendor

We're so happy to hear the day was perfect! The mac and cheese is our favorite as well - we're so glad you enjoyed it! Thanks for trusting our team to cater your special day. It was a pleasure working with you :)

Reviewed on 7/28/2015 Lindsay R

AOF was the PERFECT catering company for our July wedding. Shelby and staff helped make our day go perfectly and did whatever they needed to do to satisfy everyone involved! The food was incredible and our favorite was the martini salad bar-guests raved about it! If you're... Read More looking for a delicious meal with outstanding service Attitude on Food is your caterer!

2015-07-28T11:51:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words! We're so glad you liked the salad martini bar and everything else about the day. We had a blast working with you and hope to have the opportunity again in the future :)

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Ryan D

Throughout the entire process, we had a great experience with AOF. We worked with Caitlin who helped answer all of our questions and worked around our schedules to get our tasting set up. On the wedding day, their service was great and the food was spectacular.

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Kealy S

AOF is the best there is! From the start of planning to the day of the wedding they went above and beyond. They are always available and do an amazing job helping you create your vision. Everything ran smoothly the day of the wedding and now reflecting back on every detail they... Read More perfected blew me away! People had endless comments about how wonderful the food was (I recommend the champagne chicken and short ribs!). The crew's professionalism was top notch and their swift service at the bar helped get people back to the dance floor faster! Thanks again AOF!

2017-06-23T12:13:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!! We are beyond happy that you loved everything and it was just wonderful working with you! We're also thrilled that your guests loved everything and are honored to have been a part of your special day!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Angela M

Great food, great service! Definitely will be one of the more unique, decently priced caterers you will find in Omaha and everyone raved about their macaroni and cheese! I would use Attitude on Food again in a heartbeat. Thank you for being a huge part of making our day special!

2017-06-23T12:17:05 Response from the vendor

You are too sweet! Thank you for the kind words and letting us be a part of your big day!!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Kiley V

Choosing AOF was an easy choice, but we were blow away by their customer service, and willingness to work with our crazy ideas. We enjoyed food stations at our reception combing several different types of food, and one amazing dessert station! Shelby worked with us on every... Read More detail and made sure we were always on the same page and kept us included. The food was out of this world and something the guest raved about all night. We recommended the mac&cheese station and the flank steak for sure! AOF will be our number one recommendation to anyone who asks about a catering company in Omaha!

2017-01-03T15:41:27 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear the evening went so well! Our whole team had a blast working with you and wish you all the best :)

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Chaeli F

We had a very good experience with Attitude on Food for our wedding reception. They were very flexible in the planning process and we were able to taste food both at a general event, and then privately to taste what we would be serving at our reception, as that was very... Read More important to us. Shelby was wonderful to work with in the planning process and she made sure everything we wanted came to light - even a very last minute decision on dessert, including a pretty dessert table set-up! We had an awesome family-style menu that was exactly what we wanted. Everything tasted great (especially the mushroom risotto - yum!!!) and was presented nicely - we received many compliments on the food! The service was great, as well. Our only (very small) disappointment was that one of the two entrees was not plated quite as fancy as it was presented in our taste-test meal (the taste meal had a stuffed chicken breast with a wing and the actual meal was just a stuffed chicken breast with less stuffing,) which was a surprise since it wasn't what we expected but the taste was the same. I would recommend Attitude on Food for any catering needs!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Lynn B

They were really easy to work with and the food was Great!

2016-10-26T14:32:57 Response from the vendor

It was great working with you!! Congratulations again on your wedding :)

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Whitney H

Attitude on Food catered to our wedding reception at the Diamond Room. We still receive compliments on how fantastic the food was. I am not kidding when I say, people say it was the best food they have ever had at a wedding reception. It was phenomenal! Although we missed the... Read More cocktail hour, they made sure to have some appetizers at the head table when we arrived. For appetizers we had Caprese Skewers, Buffalo White Wings, Mini Bruschetta, and Cuban Cigars. We had Champagne Chicken, Cabernet Braised Beef Short Ribs, Beef Tips, Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes, and Seasonal Vegetables for dinner. We even had a late night snack from Attitude on Food and it hit the spot. The cookies and milk, nachos, and pizza were to die for! All of Attitude on Foods servers were extremely helpful. Considering we had a plated meal, all of the food came out extremely quick. Everyone was incredibly pleased. If we lived closer to Attitude on Foods office, we would be getting carryout!

2016-10-26T14:33:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words! If you're ever in the area, we can always prepare some mac 'n' cheese or short ribs for you via the online shop :)

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Tia K

Great service and even better food! If you're looking for a unique menu, go with AOF. Their mac and cheese bar is a hit and we still have people talking about it months after our big day.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Kelsey W

I'd recommend hiring AoF for your wedding for a reliable option with reasonable prices. We enjoyed our tasting day and appreciated how the owner came around personally to answer any questions we had. Leading up to the wedding, Shelby was responsive to emails which made planning... Read More easier. Day-of, AoF arrived and set up on time with no hiccups. The only reasons I give 4 stars instead of 5 is because the pasta we had was a little too dry (I had a hard time even getting it separated and spooning it onto my plate), and because one member of the staff was rude to me, which was disappointing because the rest of them seemed really nice. So apart from that, our experience with AoF was good. Hire 'em!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Lauren S

Flexibility in Ordering! We worked with Shelby to plan our catering. She was incredibly helpful and so flexible when it came to meeting our needs! Whether we wanted a different sauce, preparation of cooking style, cut of meat, pairing, etc, Shelby and AOF made it happen... Read More seamlessly without the awful service charges. Also we had rave reviews from our guests saying that AOF was the best reception food they had tasted!

2016-10-12T13:57:01 Response from the vendor

We're so happy to hear that guests loved the food. So glad we could be a part of your wedding day!

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Ally V

Shelby at Attitude on Food was AMAZING to work with! We decided to add in a cake last minute, and she added in cake plates and a cake cutter last minute with no problem. She is SO friendly and I was so pleased with the service. The food was delicious and the presentation was... Read More fantastic!

Reviewed on 6/03/2016 Stephanie G

They did so amazing at our wedding! I was not sure what I was looking for before I met with AOF. In the first meeting they helped build the menu and adjusted when the day came near. Every person commented on how great the food was and the presentation was outstanding. Best... Read More decision I made! I would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 5/09/2016 Grace P

We booked Attitude on Food for our wedding and I'm so glad we did. We had a couple bumps in the road before the big day but they were able to take care of everything and worked with us with any changs we wanted to make. The staff the night of was so wonderful. The best part, we... Read More had so many guests compliment the food and how great it was! Definitely the best choice!

2016-05-09T14:05:25 Response from the vendor

We're so happy to hear everything went well! Thank you for choosing us to be part of your special day :)

Reviewed on 3/20/2016 Heather S

We absolutely loved AOF! We made several changes to our menu throughout our wedding process, and they were always more than willing to take the time for adjustments to assure we had everything we wanted. We ordered the champagne chicken and beef tenderloin for the main courses,... Read More and everyone raved about the food all night long. The staff was great!! Thank you, Attitude on Food!

Reviewed on 2/16/2016 Jazmond G

We worked with Shelby planning our day. We had three options tied with our chosen venue, but AoF is the only caterer that we gave any consideration to. They had the style option that we wanted (heavy hors d'oeuvre) and the food sounded like it would match our tastes. We met with... Read More Shelby and I asked a TON of questions and we came in for one of their scheduled tastings, and we were sold very quickly not only because of how wonderful the food was, but because of how wonderful the people working for the company were to work with. As we got closer to day of, Shelby was very patient with more questions, changes in what we wanted, and offered up ideas and input into other details, such as linen - which the company can organize for you, as they contract with a linen company. This helped us a lot and was one less thing and vendor that we had to worry about. On day of: the food was, of course, amazing, and we received a lot of comments from our guests about how great it was. We did not interact much with the staff present on day of, however for what interactions we did have, the staff was very courteous and kind. For couples: food is one of the biggest expenses of a wedding, Attitude on Food is a fantastic vendor, well worth the costs!

Reviewed on 2/10/2016 Nikki B

We have been primarily working with Britney for our wedding. She has been very helpful in planning the details for our special day and has great knowledge of everything that we need to do in the planning process. Although our wedding is not until October, Britney has been... Read More wonderful so far and I know she and the rest of the Attitude on Food staff are going to be a great asset for our day!

Reviewed on 11/06/2015 Kelsey P

Attitude On Food catered our wedding in August and they were amazing! I have celiac disease, and Shelby worked very closely with me to ensure that everything was gluten-free, even the appetizers for a cocktail hour! We got so many compliments about the food at our wedding,... Read More everyone loved it. The food was great, the service was great (we had a plated meal). I would highly recommend AOF to anyone in need of a caterer! They also catered one of my bridal showers, and they are fabulous for small events too. A+!!

2015-11-06T09:09:48 Response from the vendor

We're so glad we were able to be part of your wedding reception and bridal shower. Thanks for choosing us for such an important task!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 tressa k

My husband and I loved working with AOF. The entire staff is so nice and friendly. The food at our reception was delicious and all the guests raved about it! We would recommend AOF to our friends and family! They also had great prices which was fabulous perk! :)

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Kristi E

We hired AOF for our wedding in August. Everyone raved about the food, there was so much and it was all so good. We were very proud to say we hired the best caterer in Omaha! They handled everything that I didn't think of, with "No problem, we will take care of that" The servers... Read More were so nice and made sure everyone was taken care of. That's really what you want in a Caterer. AOF was actually the second caterer I interviewed. The 1st one would not give me prices or what I would get for my money until I signed a contract, who would sign a contract without knowing the price. They just kept saying they will work with me. AOF will give you all the information you want and will get back to you ASAP.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Emily R

AOF was half the reason our day was so special! The food and service were ABSOLUTELY incredible. It was the best wedding food I've ever had, and it was so affordable. Shelby was so easy to work with; she was accommodating and professional. With everything going on, she... Read More contacted me and stayed on top of things for me. The servers that came were absolutely fantastic as well. The food was hot and incredible. I could not say enough good things about this company!!!! Trust them for your big day! They are the best catering company in Omaha, hands down!

2015-10-29T10:55:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We absolutely loved working with you and wish you all the best!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Tanisha W

The first thing you'll notice about AOF are the wonderful people that work there. We were lucky to work with Britney who is so awesome. She made planning the reception as seamless as possible, from our last minute changes in menu to ordering all of the rental items we needed for... Read More the venue. Britney thought of all the details we might have overlooked to assure the night was everything we imagined. Next you'll notice the pricing. As an event planner, I've priced several caterers for different events, and hands down, AOF is the most affordable, and offers the most options at an affordable price point. And last but certainly not least, this is one of those rare cases where you don't "pay for what you get!" With such affordable prices, don't think for one minute that you're sacrificing quality or taste. The food was delicious! It was fresh and exactly what we wanted. The chef even made a brief appearance at the venue on the night of the event! One more thing, the wait staff during the event were phenomenal. They were personable and accommodating during setup of the venue down to the very last moment of us packing up our vehicles and heading out the door. The bartenders were great and sociable and we couldn't have asked for a better evening. Attitude in Food is truly the way to go for all of your catering needs!

2015-10-29T10:55:48 Response from the vendor

We so appreciate your kind words! Thank you for choosing AOF to be part of your wedding celebrations!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Molly J

I worked with Britney for my couples shower, bridesmaids mani/pedi night & brunch the morning of. I could not say enough about how great it was to work with her. After our first consult, she really understood the type of items I was looking to serve to my guests. She made... Read More suggestions that would please everyone, and also helped my guests step out of the box with some interesting new items. My guests couldn't stop raving about the Nitro Ice Cream Pop Station, and neither can I. If you are looking to have an interactive dessert station, this is the way to go! Chefs use an anti-griddle to create ice cream pops in moments right before you to eat, such a fun treat! Thank you Britney for all of your help over the months, I can't wait to have another event to have you cater :)