ATX DJ - Live Mixing, Unmatched customer service.

ATX DJ is the Boutique Texas Wedding DJ company. What does this mean for you? It means that the owner of the company specializes in weddings and will be there for you until after your special day is over. The attention to detail combined with our customer first approach system of DJing weddings ensures that your event is a complete success.

Classical, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Latin, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

411 Brazos St#101, Austin, TX Austin, San Antonio, Houston, Destination (512) 689-1005
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 3/20/2018 Lauren W

Sean is FANTASTIC at his job. He is so on-top of what the couple wants to hear & their vision. We had two previous meetings before the event so that he could be sure we were on the same page, and it went so well- everything that we had imagined as an emcee/ DJ!

Reviewed on 3/14/2018 Lauren M

Sean is hands down not only one of the easiest DJ's to work with, but one of the easiest vendors to work with. He makes sure that the night goes according to what you what to make the day special. He keeps good communication with the other vendors to make sure everything is... Read More timely and organized, and of course the music and DJ'ing is first rate. He kept people dancing all night and everyone had a great time.

Reviewed on 2/22/2018 Kate O

SEAN IS AMAZING!!!! The picking ATX DJ was one of the easiest choices I made, which was impart to all the reviews - and after our event ALL the amazing reviews were 100% on point! Sean was so organized, easy to talk to and quick to respond to any questions. He has a huge... Read More music knowledge and collection....anything he didn't have that we had requested he added to his collection quickly. My Maid of Honor planned to rap her speech during the reception (I had no clue!) - she went up to Sean right before the reception and he was able to purchase the "music only" version of the song she needed to execute the most MEMORABLE speech ever! Sean would find me randomly and ask if there was anything I wanted to hear to make my night perfect - he had done such an amazing job I never had to say anything. After the wedding all the guests mentioned that it was nice to see a DJ that wasn't about making it about "him" during the reception - he just played perfect music that EVERYONE danced too! (plus his set up is FANTASTIC!) Picking a vendor that you never have to worry about during the process is SUCH a relief when wedding planning - do yourself a favor and choose SEAN at ATX DJ!

Reviewed on 2/06/2018 Lauren B

Hands down, Sean is the most wonderful DJ to work with. Not only is his site interface easy to work with when it comes to picking songs, but he makes sure that your night will be catered to what YOU want. He makes sure everything is ready right up until the week of the wedding... Read More by having a meeting with you and by sending you a worksheet to make sure everything is right. I had a smaller wedding of about 50 people, so I'm sure Sean is used to playing to a much bigger crowd, but he really worked the room! Mine nor my husband's family or friends are big dancers, but they got out on the floor and I think that's such a true testament to Sean as a DJ. He is truly a wonderful person that really cares about his clients.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Brielle M

DJ SEAN IS AMAZING. We are beyond thrilled with the job that he did... our group was dancing the ENTIRE night. He made the process super stress-free and user friendly. He's a great guy to work with, went above and beyond for us. Would ABSOLUTELY recommend to anyone who likes a... Read More good party. If you're on the fence at all, BOOK HIM NOW.

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Avery M

DJ Sean is absolutely amazing. He was a joy to work with, and one of the highlights of the whole wedding and wedding planning process. He met with us beforehand to discuss what music we wanted, and what music style we were interested in. We provided a handful of songs and... Read More playlists that we liked, and he played EXACTLY the right type of music at the wedding. He knows what to play to keep everyone dancing, and he knows how to set the mood using the music. It was everything I could have ever hoped for and more, I LOVED working with him! He even helped move the wedding along smoothly, giving cues about when certain activities were supposed to take place, and even finding my toss bouquet when I didn't know where it was! If you are looking for a great DJ, look no further. DJ Sean will be the perfect DJ for your wedding, and a highlight of your night!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Marci C

Sean was by far my favorite vendor to work with! He put all my worries at ease, listened to our opinions were, and was very kind and courteous throughout! He's extremely professional, and during the initial meet and greet his mixing skills blew me away! On the day of the... Read More wedding, he nailed it! Our guests were having a wonderful time! He was also extremely prompt with his setup which I appreciated immensely. His DJ booth is also unlike many other DJs, so aesthetically pleasing! I was able to make my own screen design that carried through the theme of the wedding! I just LOVED working with Sean, and would hire him over and over again!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Carly K

Seriously hands down the best DJ!!! Sean was so sweet and worked with us and played exactly what we wanted. He is great at reading a crowd and playing what everyone wants to hear/dance to. We had a huge crowd on the dance floor the whole night at our wedding. I highly... Read More recommend him if you want an amazing DJ for your wedding or special event!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Victoria M

DJ Sean is the best! Hands down the best wedding dj we have ever experienced. My husband and I loved meeting with him to go over our playlist. He was so easy going and really was on the same wave length as us. He made the whole experience stress free and gave us great advice on... Read More the timeline of our day. He really knows how to read a crowd and drew guests to the dance floor all night. He was able to play music from all genres seamlessly, e.g., Sinatra to Empire of the Sun to a little Biggie to Neil Young and back to M83. Seamlessly. He is not a hype man and was able to orchestrate the evening subtly which we really appreciated. Overall A+ service! Sean, you made our night a dance party to remember and we thank you so much!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Rebecca Y

We seriously couldn't have picked a better DJ than Sean. I was really nervous that the dance floor would be empty at our wedding ( I love to dance ) but I couldn't have been more wrong. He seriously read the room better than any other DJ at any other wedding I've been to!... Read More Everyone was dancing!! It's was seriously packed! He also made sure to meet with us a couple times before the wedding to get a feel for our taste in music! A DJ can seriously ruin a reception, so if you want to avoid that pick Sean!! Also his set up is really nice, we were able to put our wedding logo on his screen in front of his booth so that was perfect!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Amber M

Sean was the DJ for our wedding in July, and we were so happy with his work! He worked with us to choose the perfect songs for us and was happy, friendly, and helpful in the months leading up to our wedding and during the wedding reception. He was an important part of making our... Read More day perfect!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Brett D

Hiring Sean for your wedding/event will be one of the best decisions you make. He is professional, talented, and completely equipped to make sure the music YOU want, gets played. If you're hoping to have a wedding that your friends and family compliment over and over again, book... Read More Sean as soon as possible.

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Dianna H

I can't say enough about Sean. If I could give 10 stars, I would. He is awesome. Very professional, thorough and so easy to work with. He did an amazing job at my daughter's wedding and kept the party going. In addition, he was totally on top of the weather and helped ensure... Read More a timely ceremony before the rainstorms hit. He was the one staying in touch with officiant and venue on weather forecast. If you want a great DJ, Sean is your guy.

Reviewed on 2/25/2017 Katie W

We are convinced that Sean Alan is the best wedding DJ in Austin. We were so impressed not only with his skill on the turntables, but also his demeanor. He is so genuine and puts to rest any fears we had about the "cheesy DJ". We received so many compliments from our guests... Read More at how fantastic the music was at our wedding. While we like to take some credit for this, we know that we would not have had such a great dance party with such great music if we hadn't had a DJ like Sean--who listened carefully to us and helped us figure out what we wanted and what would work. His services are truly personalized to each couple. Our wedding would not have been the same without him. Don't think twice--this is your wedding DJ.

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Shannon B

DJ Sean was amazing!!! He played everything I requested and everyone was dancing the whole time!! Everyone kept telling me how fun the music was and had a blast!!!! He made it a perfect evening for everyone!!!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Brooke M

DJ Sean Alan is THE BEST! For a couple who loves music so much, but aren't big dancers, DJ Sean was a life saver. He had so many creative ideas and suggestions for keeping our guests entertained while still keeping our vision for our wedding ceremony and reception at the... Read More forefront. Sean is very experienced, knowledgeable and professional, and he's just an all-around cool guy! He's very responsive and will be involved in the planning as little or as much as you need him. He even helped us create the timeline of events for our wedding reception, which was such a huge help, considering we did not hire a wedding coordinator. Sean was absolutely on point and checked-in with us several times throughout the reception to let us know what would be happening next. He is an absolute pleasure to work with and made us feel 100% confident that he had everything under control, which is one less thing we had to worry about! I would recommend him a million times over. Again, DJ Sean is THE BEST!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Susan H

SIMPLY THE BEST!! Sean was our DJ for our wedding this past January and we honestly cannot say enough great things about him! He took the time to sit down with us and talk about everything that we did and did not want and he did the rest. We both really appreciated that he... Read More honestly cared about making it just as perfect as we did! Out friends are STILL talking about how awesome DJ Sean was and some have even hired him for upcoming events. It was such a great overall experience that we still keep in touch. Thank you again Sean!! You are the best!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 James L

Sean is fantastic. From our first phone call to our wedding day, he was an absolute gem. He kept everyone dancing the whole time. We got tons of compliments on the music after. And we had a blast. Sean was really collaborative and fun to work with in the months leading up to our... Read More wedding, too. We were wary, probably to a pretentious degree, of having a cheesy wedding DJ experience, but Sean put those fears to rest. He was down to try any ideas we had, including for the ceremony, pre-ceremony and dinner music. He also pulled us back to reality and made sure we had plenty of crowd-pleaser, party-starter songs. He knows his stuff, and knew when to play, say, a band's second most popular song, instead of their sixth. And he figured out the perfect times to drop in some of our more iffy suggestions -- and they totally worked! (It's rare to find a DJ who can keep all your aunts and uncles dancing through Big Freedia's "Azz Everywhere.") Chalk that up to Sean's mixing skills. What really impressed us was how Sean took the time to get to know us as people. By our last meeting, he could run through a list of songs and artists we hadn't even discussed and tell us with stunning accuracy which songs we'd like to play and which we wouldn't. We sent him a bunch of specific ideas, but he could've made a entire list from scratch and nailed it. Sean also made it easy -- he was very flexible about scheduling times to talk, and made us feel reassured with plenty of backup plans. And, he's a great emcee. He kept announcements short and sweet, and my brother, who loves nothing more than ripping on people, said specifically that Sean did NOT have "cheesy DJ voice." What else can you ask for? Oh, and Sean's a really really nice guy. Hire this man.

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Priscilla B

DJ Sean is awesome! We still have guests talking about how much fun they had dancing the night away during our reception.

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Will O

We could not be more pleased with Sean's services! He provided us with both quality DJ services and the photo booth service, which was an absolute smash at the reception. Seriously, the photo booth is an amazing idea, and every reception should have one! Sean was incredibly... Read More responsive to our needs and interests. He took amazing care of us by consulting to understand precisely what we were looking for during the reception, offering suggestions where we weren't really sure. He responds to e-mails quickly, and takes care of any troubles that you have. He made our reception amazing! By the end of the night, we had turned the ballroom into a full-on dance club, and everybody was loving it. Sean helped us make our reception the social event of the summer. I cannot recommend him enough; he will take excellent care of you and knows exactly how to make for a killer party!

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Brenna W

One of the best decisions I made planning my wedding was hiring Sean as our DJ! He was quick to respond to emails and even met with us in person to get a feel for how we wanted our wedding to go. The dance floor was packed the entire night which is exactly what we wanted!... Read More Everyone had a blast! I would highly recommend ATX DJ!

Reviewed on 3/20/2016 Megan R

DJ Sean Alan is AWESOME! He is such a pleasure to work with and is truly one of the most understanding, flexible and easygoing people I’ve ever met. He is incredibly knowledgeable and willing to help as little or much as you need him. Personally, as a bride who did not have a... Read More wedding planner, I found him to be a lifesaver. During the planning process he made suggestions for things that we had not even considered and was always open and honest. He has an easy-to-use website that allows you to build your own custom song list (so much fun!) and made sure we had everything in place in order to make the night run smoothly. And the party – so fun! DJ Sean Alan killed it! Our guests seriously had a blast. Everyone from our 80+ year-old grandmas to the kids were out on the dance floor living it up. I really believe DJ Sean Alan has a passion for what he does and it shows in his work. He is there to make this one of the best nights of your life and he is dedicated to making it happen. We highly recommend ATX DJ – he’s the best!

Reviewed on 3/03/2016 Jillian K

Phenomenal DJ! Sean was one of the few vendors we used that truly seem to care about us and making our wedding an exceptional day. He took the time out to explain things, give us ideas and was very flexible in his schedule. I'm an event planner in my career and have worked... Read More with tons of DJ's for a variety of different events and Sean blew them all out of the water! Without a second's hesitation I fully endorse and recommend Sean for your wedding.

Reviewed on 11/21/2015 Kate F

From the very beginning, it was obvious how much Sean loves his work. He spent more than an hour with us during our initial meeting explaining his philosophy and listening to our ideas. He was incredibly communicative and easy to reach via email. He was also great about offering... Read More suggestions and explaining them based on his experience. Additionally, we found that his price was a great value when compared to other DJs in Austin that provide similar services. To top off his great service, Sean's first child was born on the way to our wedding and amazingly, he still came because his backup was no longer available. That's dedication right there! Sean is a great guy, and we would recommend him wholeheartedly!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Jenny H

DJ Sean Alan was one of the kindest vendors we worked with for our wedding. From the moment I met him with my bridesmaid, he was open to hearing about what type of music/atmosphere we wanted for the wedding. During our initial meeting, he even showed us his skills in mixing and... Read More dj-ing. Something other DJs we met with didn't. He has tons of experience in playing at weddings; he has done HUNDREDS of weddings. Once you book with him, you will have access to his website where you can pick and choose the music you want/don't want for your wedding. He is the type of DJ that will let you customize your wedding playlist, and won't be rude about it. He is completely open to anything and everything. My family is Vietnamese and had wanted him to play some Vietnamese music during cocktail hour and dinner. I made him a list of songs my parents wanted to hear and Sean accommodated us! He had found the perfect number of Vietnamese songs to play and my family loved it. They felt like our DJ acknowledged our culture and cared about his clients. Sean is a great DJ and a great guy. He is such an awesome person to work with. Choose him as your DJ, you won't regret it!

DJ Sean Alan

DJ Sean Alan made a career as a wedding DJ from his love for sound. This happened because he followed his passion for music from a young age. With over 1000 weddings to his credit, it's safe to say that following his love of music was the best decision ever!