Audio Events Entertainment | DJs & Up-Lighting.

New Hampshire, Maine, & Massachusetts

Wedding Entertainment Reimagined!

We take tremendous pride in our work, and strive to be different. We simply do not settle for the status quo, we want your wedding to be extraordinary. With the help of some of today’s latest technology, music, lighting, games and talent, we raise the bar to all new heights, so that our couples receive not only the wedding they deserve, but a wedding that will be remembered long after the last song is played. A packed dance floor with guests of all ages, smiling faces, and hands in the air is what it’s all about. It’s about the personalization of every detail, to insure your wedding visions come to life and are uniquely you, and create memories that all treasure and enjoy!

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

710 Calef Hwy, Barrington, NH New Hampshire, Maine, & Massachusetts (888) 336-7118

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Marie H

Michael was wonderful to work with! He was friendly and professional. I left our first meeting with Michael feeling so much more excited for our big day. Michael knows music and his profession well!! He was able to make all my song choices work and also helped guide us on song... Read More choices. At one point I asked, "how'd you do that?" in regards to a song I wanted and he replied, "it's my job!" Bottom line, he knows what he is doing! Our wedding day was perfect. Michael did ceremony and reception music for us. He greeted our bridal party in the lobby prior to the reception to explain how things would go and make sure he had all names correct. It was nice to get to talk with him and it reassured me that everything was going to run smoothly. During the reception, he played every song that I asked for. He does very well speaking to the crowd and getting them on the dance floor. All my guest had a wonderful time and many said it was the best wedding they have been to! Michael also adds personal touches to your special day. I will not give away the surprises, but I will say one brought me to tears! It was clear that Michael put a lot of time into our wedding and that he wanted it to be the best night ever for us!! Which is was! Thank you Audio Events Entertainment. Wish we could do it again!

2016-07-20T17:16:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words. Though I always see room for improvement, it is always great to hear what couples thought of our performance. We always try our best to make each couples day as special as possible. Thank you again for the opportunity... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Kayla W

Mike was a wonderful DJ to book with! Being in a military relationship, he was very accommodating to the obstacles that we had thrown our way in trying to plan a wedding! He has a great personality and you can tell that he has a passion for what he does, which it is amazing to... Read More have someone who puts their all into their work! The wedding crowd we had was a tough one who didn't seem like they wanted to dance at all, but he did such a wonderful job helping to get the party started and continued! Mike was quick to answer any questions I had, and I absolutely loved the online wedding planning that helped make sure our wants were met! He called days before the wedding to finalize all the details that I had put online, and together we made sure that everything was 100% correct (from the pronunciation of bridal party names to the song I wanted played last)! I would absolutely rebook with Mike in the future! Great guy with a wicked passion! Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Mary N

We very much enjoyed Michael as our wedding DJ this spring. Audio Events came highly recommended and Mike definitely rose to the occasion. He took the time to get to know my husband and I. We are definitely into what some might call older music (Prince, George Harrison, Mo-Town,... Read More etc), and Mike did a great job of mixing our favorites in with fan favorites and today's hits. He also listened when we articulated songs that we would prefer not to hear. We basically danced the whole night and missed our shuttle because we were having too much fun! It was such pleasure having Mike play at our wedding! When asked if she had fun at our wedding, my aunt was quoted in saying "If I didn't, it would have been my own fault!" That's the kind of atmosphere Mike created on our big day, and we could not be happier! I wish I could relive it!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Heather Z

Where can we even begin! Well to begin with, Mike of Audio Events was one of the only DJs that we could find who offered ceremony system that didn't require a power source. From the first time we talked on the phone with him, Mike really got to know our interests and who we were... Read More as a couple. He sent monthly reminders and pointers via email to help us in our planning process and his online forms were easy to use to request the songs and details we wanted. Mike met with us for TWO hours before the wedding to continue to get to know us and our style. And then at our actual wedding! Oh man, it makes me cry still to think about the amazing memories he provided us. He has a lot of tricks up his sleeve to make your experience even more special than you could have imagined. He also proposed moving and setting up his equipment halfway through the night because the venue was very hot. So within 10 minutes, we were all dancing under the stars on the patio! The way he can adapt, think outside the box, and customize your DJ experience to fit your personality is more than I could have asked for!

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Alison T

If it were possible we would give Mike 10 out of 5 stars... He went above and beyond and as a result everything on our wedding day was flawless! We met with him several times to go over details, he helped us make a timeline of the day, had us fill out questionnaires to get to... Read More know us better and help personalize our wedding, and he had an answer to anything we had questions about. Mike directs everything so that every event remains on time (ceremony music, cocktail hour music, first dance, cake cutting, speeches, dinner, dancing etc.) He is a pleasure to work with and made our wedding PERFECTION, everyone kept coming up to us talking about how much fun they had and how it was the best wedding they had ever been too! Entertainment is key, you can sit back and enjoy your day and trust Mike to keep everything running smoothly. Thank you thank you thank you Audio Events! The best!

Reviewed on 7/04/2016

We wanted everyone to have a fun time at our wedding and Mike from Audio Events really helped make that happen. He went the extra mile with our ceremony and reception, and we heard a lot of great comments from our guests as well. Thank You!

Above and beyond our expectations!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Danielle H

We hired Audio Events for our wedding to provide music during the ceremony, cocktail hour and through to the reception. I have known Mike for many years, as we went to school together. I knew he was an amazing DJ that could keep everyone happy and dancing all night. I was so... Read More confident that Mike needed to be our DJ, that I even picked our wedding date around his availability. True to form, Mike was everything we hoped for in a DJ and more. He was on top of every musical decision that needed to be made, gave suggestions when my husband and I couldn't think, and made sure that every song played was exactly what we had envisioned for our day. When it came time for parent dances, we both had very nervous parents and Mike shortened songs where needed in order to move things along. It was completely unnoticed that parts of the songs had been taken out and our parents were thankful we were able to get their favorite songs in without the long play times. Mike helped ups design a logo that was projected on the floor during the ceremony and I have not stopped getting complements on how we were able to personalize the space in such a unique way. The uplighting he put around the room enhanced every feature and set the romantic mood for the evening. During our reception, Mike definitely went above and beyond what I have experienced from over weddings we have attended. His music choices were very intuitive and kept people dancing until the lights came on at the end of the night. He even joined us on the dance floor to help us learn the steps to a few popular dances that some of us, me, were struggling with! If there is ever an even in my future that calls for a DJ, I will hire Mike in a heartbeat and will continue to refer him to anyone I know looking for such services.

Amazing DJ

Reviewed on 9/13/2015

Mary and I could not have asked for a better wedding. Mike went above and beyond for us. He had the dance floor full the whole wedding. The lighting was phenomenal for our entrance and made for some amazing photos with the monogram on the wall in the background. I wish we could... Read More do it again.

Absolutely Amazing!

Reviewed on 8/03/2015 Courtney R

I had Mike as a DJ at my wedding on July 25, 2015. Our ceremony was down by the water and he had a seperate system for our ceremony music. Our ceremony was amazing with the music he provided! We had our cocktail hour and reception in our ballroom and he did not disappoint! He... Read More had everyone on the dance floor at all time! He did our introductions amazingly and was very sociable the entire time! I would definately use him again and I HIGHLY recommend using Mike at Audio Events! The price was outstanding compared to others and I think the quality was worth more than what they charge!

2015-08-03T18:49:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am so glad to hear you and your guests had an enjoyable time. Your family and friends were an absolute blast! Thanks again, Mike

Excellent DJ!

Reviewed on 11/13/2013 Kaitlin M

Mike did a fantastic job at our wedding. He worked off of our playlist, but did a great job of incorporating other "like" songs and keeping everyone up on the dance floor. He was an absolute pleasure to work with, and comes highly recommended.

Michael Guyre

As the founder and owner / operator of Audio Events, Mike Guyre has been raising the bar in the private event industry for over 10 years. His taste for music developed very early on, eventually evolving into picking up the Saxophone, Piano and Guitar. Though he claims to be “not very good,” the years spent playing along to his favorite tracks provided the foundation that, to this day, helps with the development of his musical timing and skills. Mike’s approach to private event hosting is personal, professional and fun-loving. His execution is top-notch, making him an great asset to any event.