Audio Excitement

125 E Pacific St, Appleton, WI

Audio Excitement lives up to it's name

Reviewed on 7/23/2014 Kyle V

They did a fantastic job. They were friendly and helped us walk through the process of the night. Music quality was excellent and they listen to your requests. We had them play a mix of the hit music of the day because we did not have much of a preference. However, they will play only country, hip hop, pop, etc. if you so choose. Also have several suggestions for grand marches and first dances.

Audio Excitement

Reviewed on 7/02/2014 Lauren G

We had the best experience with Audio Excitement for our wedding DJ. They were very responsive during the planning stages and listened to what we did and did not want. I have never danced so much at a wedding - never left the dance floor! He knew what music to play and how to get people out on the dance floor. Towards the end of the night, the music switched to more of the younger generation's music, but the floor was still packed. He made the comment at the last song that our group was the most he had ever seen at the end of the night - that's a sign of a great DJ!

DJ

Reviewed on 12/02/2013 Lori W

Great job!! Loved the music that was played and the CD of pictures we got in the end. Great memories!!!

Awesome DJ

Reviewed on 10/15/2013 Laura M

Nic was the DJ at our wedding. We received so many compliments on our DJ after the wedding. He kept the dance floor packed and everyone had a great time. He was so easy to work with and even took pictures during the reception. amazing DJ service!

satisfied

Reviewed on 6/27/2013 Tanya W

Good customer service and welcome package is very thorough. Came early to venue to prepare and was VERY helpful in taking over setting up a slideshow video that we had prepared prior to the reception. Very professional and easy to talk with prior to the big day. However.... Day of the wedding I wish they would have listened to requests more. Maybe more slow songs could have been thrown in. We had a list of songs that we wanted played that I kept reminding him to get in because it didn't seem like the songs that were being played were exactly what we were hoping for. Microphone was staticky during the announcement of the grand march. Dance started 40 minutes later than it was suppose to. Granted he had to do all the set up at the time of the dance, but maybe should have had two people then.

Quite the Party

Reviewed on 5/30/2013 Angela B

What a great dj. Were pleasant to work with and they did dinner music, played a slideshow, and played till almost 2am. It was a great time. People were out on the same floor the whole time it was just an absolute blast! No wonder they say they are one of the best in the Foxx valley area.

nothing but the best

Reviewed on 5/07/2013 Dawn S

They worked for my sister's wedding almost 6 years ago and I have yet to witness a better DJ service! Compliments all around! My husband is particular about music and so he gave audio excitement a playlist and they did it great justice! The photography slide show during the dance was the icing on the cake... he even had a copy ready for us to take home at the end of the night. So happy.

Great Time

Reviewed on 2/13/2013 Tabitha H

Our DJ was very helpful from day one! We meet with him gave him a list of song we wanted played and when. With this list we match it up with his as to the normal evening of events. Thoughout the night he checked in with Travis and I as to how things where going if we needed anything or if things needed to be changed. Included in our package was a slide show. This slide show is a disk of pictures taken thoughout the night taken by the DJ. What a great memory savor.

Great show

Reviewed on 11/17/2012 Annie L

I love the photos they took - this in itself makes them worth the price of a DJ. They were able to capture photos our photographer did not and kept taking photos throughout the night. The dance floor was packed all night and they totally respected our do not play list despite the mother of the groom begging for a song. The only mistake was he played the wrong song for our last song of the night, but was nice enough to play an "encore" with the correct last song.

Great Choice!

Reviewed on 10/21/2012 Megan K

Nic was great! We met with him earlier and told him to just play what people were dancing to. All night the dance floor was full, great music choices and a great variety. He was very organized with getting the group together for the grand march. The one thing we loved about Audio Excitement is that they take pictures and play slideshow on a screen for elderly guests. At the end of the night we got the disc. We watched the slideshow later and it was great. Nic captured some great times on the dance floor that I would have otherwise missed.

Great Experience

Reviewed on 10/01/2012 Sarah E

One of my close friends used this company for their DJ at their wedding and I loved them-- I didn't even look that heavily into other DJs when I started planning my own wedding. They are very professional and organized, which is a big plus. They send you a welcome packet with tons of info and ideas to help you plan out your song choices ahead of time and they have you come meet with them about a month before the wedding to finalize everything with them. The person you meet with and communicate with over email isn't usually the DJ for your actual wedding, which worried me at first because I had heard that was something you should avoid, but he told me ahead of time exactly who would be ours on our night-- he gave me his name and contact information right away. I though their prices were very reasonable, and if you want them to come and play dinner music during dinner/cocktail hour, they only charge an extra $100. They are very nice and return emails and calls very quickly. The best part-- they even take pictures for you! They will put up their pictures on a screen to play during the reception and will give you a CD with all of them on it at the end of the night to take with you. Very good experience!

Dancing all night long

Reviewed on 8/16/2012 Jennine R

Kris did such an amazing job! Kris took pictures during the entire reception and displayed the pictures on a screen for everyone to see. It was a really great feature. Kris played a great variety of music and people were dancing all night long. Guests were actually on the dance floor until the very last song!

Everything and then some!

Reviewed on 1/15/2012 Katy S

Audio Excitement exceeded our expectations for a DJ. Only only did they keep the dance floor packed all night, but they provided a video screen to show pictures and music videos through out the dance. WONDERFUL!

My DJ

Reviewed on 10/27/2011 judy s

Did a good job of entertaining. On the pricey side.

AMAZING

Reviewed on 10/10/2011 april s

Audio Excitement did an awesome job, I danced all night long, he played exactly what we wanted and made the party last all night. They also look photos through out the night and put them up on a screen and played music videos, it was awesome.

Awesome music

Reviewed on 10/05/2011 Jennifer W

Audio Excitement is fantastic for DJ service. Besides playing music they take pictures and then put them up on a slide show to show during the night. At the end of the evening we received a copy of the pictures on a disc for us to keep! Everything was great!

Loved him

Reviewed on 9/22/2011 Erin D

Our DJ was amazing! He played all the songs we asked, and didn't play the songs we didn't ask. He mixed our songs for our grand march amazing and even played an extra hour after he was supposed to becasue everyone was having such an amazing time!

Amazing

Reviewed on 9/20/2011 Michael C

Audio Excitement was the best DJ I have ever had/seen. Not only did he play songs for all age groups to get them dancing, he also took some awesome pictures through the whole night. I then was given a CD with 285 pictures on it that he took at no extra charge. I would recommend Audio Excitement to anyone!

Awesome

Reviewed on 9/03/2011 Kayshia W

Aaron did such an amazing job!! I couldnt be any happier. He played a variety of music for all ages. Took pictures through out the dinner and reception which we got a disc of!!!

AWESOME PARTY!!!

Reviewed on 7/13/2011 Emily M

I never received more compliments on anything else of my wedding than these guys... they keep people on the dance floor, aren't cheesy one bit, have a screen to play music videos, and take pics during the dance which they also put up on the screen during the dance for all to see. They're so much fun - the dance floor was packed until the end!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! :)

DJ

Reviewed on 6/20/2011 Laura B

Ryan was great! He was there for whatever we needed and was very accomodating. Whatever we wanted he did. He took soooo many pictures during the night and it is so nice to have them all. We loved having them! I recomend them to anyone.

Excellent Service!

Reviewed on 6/09/2011 Stephanie B

We hired Audio Excitment for our wedding in May, 2011. They came highly recommended, provided videography, provided music for the ceremony as well as the reception, and were very reasonably priced. Nic was our DJ and he did a wonderful job! They were always available to answer my questions during the planning and delivered wonderful service the night of the wedding. I highly recommend them for your wedding. I know they serve the Appleton, Milwaukee, and Madison areas.

You will NOT regret hiring this DJ!!!

Reviewed on 6/05/2011 Janna M

Audio Excitement can be summed up in 1 word: AWESOME! From beginning to end, I was satisfied with our decision to use Audio Excitement! When we met with them to discuss pricing, details, and process they allowed us to meet them at a wedding location (prior to it starting) so that we could see their set up. It is awesome! This DJ doesn't just play your songs, they do it all!!! They play music videos on a big projector screen, take pictures throughout the night, and put the pictures up on the projector screen within minutes of taking them. As if that weren't enough, they also give you the CD of all of the pictures...for free!!! It was a HUGE hit at the reception! I've had several requests for pictures! And, our photographer only went through dinner, so we had memories captured even without her! And, although the reception was dark, the pictures turned out really well! I was pleasantly surprised!!! Even prior to the big night, Audio Excitement was awesome! They were very responsive and accommodating to our schedule to meet to discuss playlists and special requests. We did send them a playlist, however, this is not required. We also made a change to the activities we wanted to do at the Reception and they were more than willing to accommodate it. We also decided to have them DJ during dinner after finding out that it only cost $100 more!!! Wade, our DJ was AWESOME! He was personable and funny. He was on top of his game, taking pictures and keeping things moving. We had a guest that was not real happy with the songs he was playing (which were from our playlist). The guest said some rude, inappropriate things to Wade, however, he kept his cool. He continued to play things off of our list, however, also took it upon himself to improvise and play some other songs to get people on the dance floor. It worked out well. And, as if all of this was not awesome enough, they were JUST over $1,000! I would have paid $500 more for all that they did! I HIGHLY recommend Audio Excitement if you are looking to add some excitement to your party!!!

Aaron from Audio Excitement made our day a PARTY!

Reviewed on 5/29/2011 Erin L

Great job at our wedding! We would absolutely recommend this DJ to anyone who is looking for a fun party. He brings a large screen and takes pictures throughout the night! We ended up with almost 300 pics from our day from him!

awesome!

Reviewed on 5/24/2011 Heather B

kept everyone on the dance floor all night!

TO Audio Excitement