Audio Extremes Entertainment

Audio Extremes Entertainment provides stress-free events and DJ services that are second to none. A Full-time staff and easy to understand affordable pricing with packages as low as $595. We also offer options like Mirror Booth, Uplighting, Photo Booth, Green Screen Photos, Dancing in Clouds, Monogram Lighting, and Videography.

African, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Celtic, Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Flamenco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Indian, Jazz, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Northeast Ohio and beyond (888) 688-8003

Great service

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Tara B

Dwayne was amazing to work with. Very knowledgeable and helpful when setting everything up. Their online system that allows you to work out the schedule/timeline and supply extensive lists of song requests and "do not play" songs made me extremely comfortable going into my... Read More wedding day. Jason (our DJ) was receptive and easy to work with. The uplighting added a GREAT look to the ceremony. The photobooth was a ton of fun and our guest thoroughly enjoyed it. I had numerous people comment on the clarity and quality of the pics. They were GREAT.

Party of a lifetime!

Reviewed on 1/01/2014 Jenn O

When we met with our DJ Jack from Audio Extremes, he said his goal was to make sure we had the best party of our lives. He delivered! Jack did a great job as emcee and DJ at our wedding. We had a nice long consultation where he got to know us a bit and the type of crowd that... Read More would be at the reception. He kept things moving along and his music choices had the dance floor full nearly the entire night! Another great feature is the Glam Cam, where a second DJ takes candid photos throughout the night. Sam filled in for our original Glam Cam photographer and did a great job, making sure not to interfere with our primary photographers. We had a few "must play" songs but for the most part let Jack do his job, and he more than exceeded our (and our guests') expectations!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Natalie M

I have never had to hire a DJ before, so I was a little nervous about finding the right one. I found Audio Extremes Entertainment on The Knot and saw so many good reviews so I decided to give it a shot. When I met Dwayne he was awesome and able to answer all my questions and... Read More made us feel comfortable. He totally made our wedding day fun! He kept everyone on the dance floor and played all of our songs we requested. I'm so happy with selecting Audio Extremes for our wedding! Thanks again Dwayne!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Alyssa T

Audio extremes was wonderful to work with! They did a great job at making everything run as smoothly as possible. Everyone absolutely loved the photo booth and he did a very good job at playing all of the music my guests wanted to hear! We will definitely use them in the... Read More future!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Cynthia C

Dwayne was a lifesaver for us!! Our DJ backed out 3 months before our wedding and one of our friends recommended him. He was very responsive and answered any and every question or concern that we had. I truly cannot say enough about him. Anyone looking for a DJ, this is your... Read More guy!! The dance floor was full all night. And we had a very diverse crowd. He was very accommodating to our budget and truly went above and beyond to make sure we were happy. I can go on and on but I will leave it at that lol. Dwayne you are the man!!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Alyssa B

I had high expectations for my DJ for my wedding night after our initial meeting with the company. He made me feel like I wouldn't have to worry about any of the mishaps I've seen at other wedding with their DJ. Unfortunately I had some of those mishaps at my wedding. The... Read More uplighting I requested was white, not amber. There were many name mispronunciations for the bridal party grand entrance, and when I was called up to do my father daughter dance he was not ready to play the song and I was awkwardly standing there for a few minutes waiting. I was not a happy bride. He got better after that with having people on the dance floor, but sometimes would kill the vibe with people's requests, which I asked for him not to play certain genres of songs.

2017-10-09T16:37:26 Response from the vendor

I was not at your event but we have a wide variety of professionally trained DJ's. I had a meeting with the DJ that was at your event and paints a different picture of your night. He said the names were not mispronounced, he phonetically... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Julia F

Literally. Perfect. Every song choice that DJ Kale made was absolutely amazing and timed perfectly. He was super flexible in the moment when our timeline didn't go as planned, and he still made everything go smoothly. Our guests were talking about how great he was all night, and... Read More even after the day was over! He really helped make our day magical and we are so grateful! We highly recommend Audio Extremes when looking for your DJ!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Sheryl K

The DJ was professional and courteous. He did exactly what we asked for!!! He completely made our ceremony and reception amazing! Everyone had a great time and loved the music selection as well! The up lighting created such an beautiful atmosphere in the reception hall!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Stephanie M

Audio Extremes Entertainment was without a doubt the best decision we made for our wedding. There is not enough room in this text box to list all of the ways in which Dwayne and his team went above and beyond for us. The comment we got most from our guests was how fun the DJ... Read More and photo booth were. You will not recommend giving them a call.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Anne W

We had tony dj our wedding and it was perfect. He kept people on the dance floor all night and also kept the night moving along according to schedule. I didn't have to keep track of anything! Tony ran the party. We were so happy to have hi-fi entertainment and Tony at our... Read More wedding!

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Anna L

We had a fantastic experience with this company! We had two DJ's which was perfect for our wedding at The Grand Barn. Dwayne was so helpful and getting the night started and moving as it should. The music was fun and everyone had a blast. I strongly recommend this company if... Read More you're looking for a DJ!

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Jessica B

My DJ was great and kept everyone on the dance floor! Dwayne the owner is so helpful and is very quick to respond to questions and concerns

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Jeremy G

Dwayne was the DJ for our wedding. We received so many compliments on the DJ that evening. My wife and I really feel that we could not have found a better DJ. The entire night he had the crowd dancing. I want to thank Dwayne and Audio Extremes for doing such a great job with... Read More our wedding. If I could give more stars than 5 I would!

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Heather F

Jeremiah from Audio Extremes Entertainment was beyond amazing! From beginning to end he made sure everything went smooth and kept the dance floor full all night! We had a blast with him and couldn't of asked for a better day! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for... Read More a DJ!

Reviewed on 5/09/2016 Tamera S

I can't even begin to explain how satisfied and happy we are with the service we received from Dwayne and Audio Extremes! If you don't already have a signed contract for your DJ or photobooth, call him! We were in the process of possibly working with another person, when I met... Read More Dwayne at a bridal show, he and I "talked" via email, and he was our guy! His photobooth service was amazing! All of our guests loved it, we heard so many positive comments from our guest's about how "that was the ticket " "that was the way to go" "that was fun, those props were great and we got pictures too!" We had the deluxe booth set up at our reception, Dwayne personalized the photos with our names, a logo, and the date, if you were in the picture, you received a copy of it, and the best part, they put together a book, where our friends and family could sign or write a note next to their pictures, and we were given the album that night! No wait, no games, no hesitation, we had our memories that night! He is a caring and professional individual and I would highly recommend him to anyone thinking of having a photobooth at their event. Well worth the money, one of the best choices we made! Thank you SO much Dwayne, you are fantastic!

Kept Everyone On the Dance Floor

Reviewed on 11/13/2015 Carlee G

Our DJ was Cooper and he kept everyone on the dance floor all night.

Photobooth service

Reviewed on 11/05/2015 Angela W

Audio Extremes provided the photobooth for my wedding. They were a good price. Friendly techinicians. Very nice gallery of prints available online. Did have an issue with size of photobooth not fitting as many as we thought. We did not realize it could be pulled back for more... Read More people to fit as it was an open air booth. Spoke to owner afterwards and satisfied with the outcome. If you have any issues day of, make sure to have techs call owner so can be rectified immediately if necessary.

Awesome.

Reviewed on 6/20/2015 Ashley M

We used this DJ for our wedding in May. They followed most of our song list, but added a few we didn't really care for. They also forgot to announce our junior bridesmaid which made her a little sad. But besides these very small incidents, the rest of the night was wonderful!... Read More Almost all of our guests got up to dance and they loved the photo booth!

Great guys to work with

Reviewed on 11/10/2013 Erin U

The owner Dwayne was great to work with... he gave us his personal cell phone number and met with us to ensure that we had everything that we wanted to make our event special. He helped us choose a timeline that kept the night moving seamlessly and everyone on the dance floor.... Read More We had tons of compliments about the music and the experience of the night.

Pretty good :)

Reviewed on 10/18/2013 Taylor P

I know the owner so he gave me a deal I could not pass on! Some of the songs were a little slow to play but it was overall great and he made sure to play songs my husband and I wanted and liked!

Top notch service at not top notch prices!

Reviewed on 7/13/2013 Maria D

Audio Extremes Entertainment is one of the best decisions my husband and I ever made for our wedding! We used them for our DJ, Photographer, Video-ographer, and Green Screen services. Every single person we worked with was amazing and made our day the best we could ever ask for.... Read More The quality of their work was fantastic! One of the other best parts was that it was one stop shopping. I can not tell you enough how much easier it makes your life when you only have to communicate with one company for all these vendors. Plus when they all work together there is no awkwardness between them and they all work together in harmony to make sure that your wedding day is a smash hit. I have gotten many compliments from my guests on how fantastic all the people from Audio Extremes was and how much fun they all had. They made our day unique and a complete success!!!! My husband and I could not be happier and have now become one of their biggest fans!!!

Overall a great time!

Reviewed on 6/25/2013 Kristina S

We had DJ Drew for our wedding. He was nice and full of energy, and our dance floor was full the whole night! There were some things I didn't like however- He mispronounced my name several times through the night-including our entrance! (He said Katrina instead of Kristina).... Read More Luckily I didn't hear it at the time. Another thing was our dollar dance. He did a poor job explaining so nobody knew what was going on and by the time people figured it out and got in line, the DJ stopped it. People were disappointed as we only got to dance with 5 people. Besides those things he did a great job and we're overall glad we went with them- just make sure he knows your name!!!

What a night:)

Reviewed on 4/17/2013 Mykel C

These guys really know what they are doing and have a lot of choices. They really made my day special

Great!

Reviewed on 11/13/2012 Jillian D

Dwayne and Audio Extremes were a pleasure to work with. They were flexible and knew exactly what we wanted. Don't be afraid to trust them because they know best! The lighting was gorgeous and the DJ services were excellent. Aside from great equipment and music, they are all... Read More around great guys. You won't regret booking with them for your wedding!

Our Experience!

Reviewed on 10/30/2012 Eileen R

Thanks to Audio Extremes they bought our party to life! The thing I like most about their service is that they offer an MCEE and a DJ together for the price of one person. So we didn't have to worry about the DJ doing everything. While the DJ did his thing, the MCEE was able to... Read More get people moving on the dance floor. Lots of Fun! Great music! Your choices...

Dwayne Gordon

My first Job ever was not as a DJ but as Geauga Dog at Geauga lake in Aurora but My first DJ gig was at a Skating Rink in Kent, Ohio called Moon-Glo. I then worked at 91.5 FM V-Rock and 88.1 FM at the University of Akron. Having little experience at that time, I was asked to DJ for a Club in Kent before I turned 18. Gaining ground pretty swiftly, I was asked to DJ my first Wedding before I turned 19. I fell in love with Weddings; working with clients gave me fulfillment and I still run into past clients that remember that special day and the fun they had! Nothing better in the world!