Audio West Entertainment Professional DJ Service

Chicagoland and Suburbs

We Play it All and Play It Well!

With extensive knowledge of music, weddings and customs, our DJs do more than play music. You will have a DJ that is engaging with you and your guests to ensure a wonderful night of memories. Call us today so we can begin to customize your wedding reception.

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

1202N West, Downers Grove, IL Chicagoland and Suburbs (630) 996-0939

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Msrgaret H

Audio West DJ service is phenomenal. I would recommend them to everybody. They were on time to set up. The guests love the music and the dance floor was full to the very end. I'm so glad I chose Audio West DJ service for my wedding.

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Ayaba W

The title says DJ Service but Ray was truly a Master of Ceremonies. He was collaborative in planning the music for our ceremony and reception. He offered sound advice on what did and did not work based on his experience. I am very happy that we followed many of his suggestions.... Read More We had a medical emergency during the ceremony and he kept the guests occupied with music. He was the consummate professional. During the reception, my 12 year old son kept requesting a song that was a bit obscure. Ray went the extra mile and found the song for him. My son's smile made the effort worth it. We got married over a year ago and people are still saying we had a great party. I attribute quite a bit of that to our DJ Service. I've recommended his services to everyone I know that is getting married. I recommend Audio West Entertainment Professional DJ Service for you.

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Angela B

Ray did an awesome job! Our guests loved the music, and had a great night. No complaints from the Brooks!! You're missing out if you do not have Ray.

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Michelle T

Ray did a great job at our wedding! So many of our guests came up to us and said how much they liked the DJ. Ray was also easy to work with, anytime you need to speak with him or ask questions he is readily available. I would definitely recommended Audio West to other friends... Read More and family!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Tanisha S

Ray made me and my husbands night absolutely perfect I wish I could go back and re live it all over again thank you so much audio west !!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Crystal M

Outstanding!

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Lainie S

Ray at AudioWest went over and beyond to make sure the music at our wedding was exactly what we wanted. He was very detailed and organized. Since my husband and I lived out of state we communicated a lot via phone and email. Ray always got back to us quickly. I would definitely... Read More recommend Ray and AudioWest for a wedding reception.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Neal S

Everyone had a great time at our wedding. The music was great, as Ray knew how to select music to appeal to all people. The dance floor was full the whole night! Thanks Ray!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 mary M

Ray from Audio West was the best. When i was researching for a DJ cost & reviews were important. I searched ans even looked over AW but was drawn back ti the awesome reviews/testimonials, their impressive dress and years of experience with great recognition and award winning... Read More business., I was nervous but BOY DID I MAKE A GREAT CHOICE. The dance floor was ALWAYS busy never empty. Excellent MC that knows how to keep the crowd moving. Very personalable, caters to your request. I won't go to any other and I'm referring every chance I get. I grateful that I chose Audio West. Our ceremony & reception was a Hit. The Best

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Margarette S

Ray and Audio West did a superb job. I can't say enough about him. He was very professional, his equipment was top of the line and we received many positive comments from our guests. I highly recommend him and Audio West. If I could I would give him more than 5 stars.... Read More Thanks so much Ray.

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Samantha R

overall, ray did a excellent job at our wedding, we couldn't be more thrilled. everything was great from us walking in to him introducing us. the music vibe was wonderful and I couldn't ask for anything better. Thanks so Much Ray You ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Melissa T

DJ Ray Jones did a SPECTACULAR job providing the music for my wedding ceremony and reception! All of my guests had such a fun time! He played all the music I requested and made sure all my guests were up dancing and having a blast! I love the fact the he catered to both the... Read More young folks and older crowd. He was always very responsive and super organized. Using his online music request and timeline forms made things very easy to keep organized and just really user friendly! Overall, Audiowest DJ's did an amazing job and I would recommend them to other people I know that are getting married or looking for a DJ for an event.

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Amber P

Had our wedding dancing until the very end! So much fun!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Amara J

Excellent Entertainment

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Angelique W

DJ Ray was AMAZING!!! He kept the party going ALL night!! Our guest are still talking bout how much they enjoyed the reception and how great the DJ was! If you're looking for a talented and professional company to DJ your wedding Audio West is the best hands down!! Thanks again... Read More for making our night a night to remember Ray! Love the Malones

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Sacandice T

The DJ was very professional and easy to work with. He gave a lot of good suggestions to us considering it was our first time planning a wedding. He also had every type of music one could ask for.

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Thurston T

We booked Audio West for our April '16 wedding. Ray was AWESOME!! I didn't leave the dance floor except to replenish my drink. My husband and I were so pleased with the professionalism. They took care of both our ceremony and reception. Our friends and family are STILL talking... Read More about the great party we had. It was truly an experience. I have already given Audio West's info out to people. If we ever have another big party, we def will be giving them a call. Thanks Ray & Audio West. ~The Tollivers~

Reviewed on 4/07/2016 Kim S

I used Audio West and my guest were raving over their services and choices of music played. They engaged our guest so much that even the 'wallflower' got out of their seats and danced. They were very accommodating and extremely nice to work with. I will use them again if i... Read More have any need for DJ services.

Great DJ

Reviewed on 1/02/2016

I used Audio West and they were great. They were on time, professional and took the time to get the details right and most important they had the party rocking during the whole reception. So much so that my guest inquired to purchase their mixes. Also their online song tool was... Read More easy to use and made the planning very easy. I will be using them again for other events.

The Best DJ Service in the Chicagoland Area

Reviewed on 9/13/2015

The service provided by AudioWest was absolutely PHENOMENAL!! The music was fantastic and followed the plan that both the groom and I envisioned. The music was great and the AudioWest staff engaged the guest in a way that made everyone comfortable and moving on the dance... Read More floor. The quality of service that they provided was top notch and the cost was extremely reasonable. I would recommend their service for any event because they are versatile and will meet the need for any occasion! We were extremely happy with the overall service.

best DJ ever

Reviewed on 9/13/2015

Ray and audio west entertainment, are the best around! He took care of everything form are ceremony and reception music, he kept everyone on the dance floor. Audio west entertainment is more than a DJ, he is the master of the ceremony. I will highly recommend this company a... Read More 100%. hip hop fans will love it, but he has everything from all genre. South side represent!!! Best night of my life Thank you Ray Mr. And Mrs Teamer

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Tamara F

I don't remember much about my day but from what I do remember is that Ray and his team were phenomenal. My guests had a great time and raved about the quality of entertainment and music. Ray made pre-planning so easy as well. I can't rave enough. Thank you Audio West for a... Read More great night!

Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 6/03/2015 Renee J

Highly professional.The DJ was timely, appropriately dressed an just a real nice guy. Our guests loved the DJ who was both engaging and responsive to their requests. My family and friends had a great time and danced all night.

Excellent Professional Awesome DJ/Disk Jockey

Reviewed on 10/19/2014

My wife and I used Audio-West professional disk jockey services for our wedding. Let me just start off by saying these guys are a cut above the rest. Raynard from Audio-west and his Crew will have your guest for your special day dancing until the lights literally come on.... Read More Audio-wear provideds prompt, professional & unforgettable service. The up lighting and drapery bused at our wedding was out of site absolutely gorgeous. Audio-West also has great partnerships with various live bands, singer and etc. We were fortunate enough to have a live saxophonist play for our ceremony that audio-west was able to provide. Lastly Audio-west, does a really special cake cutting ceremony as well as several fun and different games for the wedding party and guest. I give them 10 stars and would recommend Audio-west to anyone.

DJ

Reviewed on 10/16/2014 Tammy S

Service was great - attitude great, music and personalized great. We were in a small room, and some guests said afterwards that the music was a bit loud. My only complaint was I was expecting 1 DJ and there were more there that I had not planned on - or had seats for at dinner... Read More time and had to say something, because it was very small.