Audio West Entertainment Professional DJ Service

Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

1202N West, Downers Grove, IL
Chicagoland and Suburbs

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Melissa T

DJ Ray Jones did a SPECTACULAR job providing the music for my wedding ceremony and reception! All of my guests had such a fun time! He played all the music I requested and made sure all my guests were up dancing and having a blast! I love the fact the he catered to both the... Read More young folks and older crowd. He was always very responsive and super organized. Using his online music request and timeline forms made things very easy to keep organized and just really user friendly! Overall, Audiowest DJ's did an amazing job and I would recommend them to other people I know that are getting married or looking for a DJ for an event.

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Samantha R

overall, ray did a excellent job at our wedding, we couldn't be more thrilled. everything was great from us walking in to him introducing us. the music vibe was wonderful and I couldn't ask for anything better. Thanks so Much Ray You ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Angelique W

DJ Ray was AMAZING!!! He kept the party going ALL night!! Our guest are still talking bout how much they enjoyed the reception and how great the DJ was! If you're looking for a talented and professional company to DJ your wedding Audio West is the best hands down!! Thanks again... Read More for making our night a night to remember Ray! Love the Malones

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Margarette S

Ray and Audio West did a superb job. I can't say enough about him. He was very professional, his equipment was top of the line and we received many positive comments from our guests. I highly recommend him and Audio West. If I could I would give him more than 5 stars.... Read More Thanks so much Ray.

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Amber P

Had our wedding dancing until the very end! So much fun!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Amara J

Excellent Entertainment

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Sacandice T

The DJ was very professional and easy to work with. He gave a lot of good suggestions to us considering it was our first time planning a wedding. He also had every type of music one could ask for.

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Thurston T

We booked Audio West for our April '16 wedding. Ray was AWESOME!! I didn't leave the dance floor except to replenish my drink. My husband and I were so pleased with the professionalism. They took care of both our ceremony and reception. Our friends and family are STILL talking... Read More about the great party we had. It was truly an experience. I have already given Audio West's info out to people. If we ever have another big party, we def will be giving them a call. Thanks Ray & Audio West. ~The Tollivers~

Reviewed on 4/07/2016 Kim S

I used Audio West and my guest were raving over their services and choices of music played. They engaged our guest so much that even the 'wallflower' got out of their seats and danced. They were very accommodating and extremely nice to work with. I will use them again if i... Read More have any need for DJ services.

Great DJ

Reviewed on 1/02/2016

I used Audio West and they were great. They were on time, professional and took the time to get the details right and most important they had the party rocking during the whole reception. So much so that my guest inquired to purchase their mixes. Also their online song tool was... Read More easy to use and made the planning very easy. I will be using them again for other events.

The Best DJ Service in the Chicagoland Area

Reviewed on 9/13/2015

The service provided by AudioWest was absolutely PHENOMENAL!! The music was fantastic and followed the plan that both the groom and I envisioned. The music was great and the AudioWest staff engaged the guest in a way that made everyone comfortable and moving on the dance... Read More floor. The quality of service that they provided was top notch and the cost was extremely reasonable. I would recommend their service for any event because they are versatile and will meet the need for any occasion! We were extremely happy with the overall service.

best DJ ever

Reviewed on 9/13/2015

Ray and audio west entertainment, are the best around! He took care of everything form are ceremony and reception music, he kept everyone on the dance floor. Audio west entertainment is more than a DJ, he is the master of the ceremony. I will highly recommend this company a... Read More 100%. hip hop fans will love it, but he has everything from all genre. South side represent!!! Best night of my life Thank you Ray Mr. And Mrs Teamer

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Tamara F

I don't remember much about my day but from what I do remember is that Ray and his team were phenomenal. My guests had a great time and raved about the quality of entertainment and music. Ray made pre-planning so easy as well. I can't rave enough. Thank you Audio West for a... Read More great night!

Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 6/03/2015 Renee J

Highly professional.The DJ was timely, appropriately dressed an just a real nice guy. Our guests loved the DJ who was both engaging and responsive to their requests. My family and friends had a great time and danced all night.

Excellent Professional Awesome DJ/Disk Jockey

Reviewed on 10/19/2014

My wife and I used Audio-West professional disk jockey services for our wedding. Let me just start off by saying these guys are a cut above the rest. Raynard from Audio-west and his Crew will have your guest for your special day dancing until the lights literally come on.... Read More Audio-wear provideds prompt, professional & unforgettable service. The up lighting and drapery bused at our wedding was out of site absolutely gorgeous. Audio-West also has great partnerships with various live bands, singer and etc. We were fortunate enough to have a live saxophonist play for our ceremony that audio-west was able to provide. Lastly Audio-west, does a really special cake cutting ceremony as well as several fun and different games for the wedding party and guest. I give them 10 stars and would recommend Audio-west to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/16/2014 Tammy S

Service was great - attitude great, music and personalized great. We were in a small room, and some guests said afterwards that the music was a bit loud. My only complaint was I was expecting 1 DJ and there were more there that I had not planned on - or had seats for at dinner... Read More time and had to say something, because it was very small.

Sampson/Miller Wedding

Reviewed on 10/06/2014

AudioWest did a great job of making our special day run smooth. With so much going on it is hard to keep track of the wedding day events. We had no clue (being this our first marriage) of how precise the days events need to be to make sure you get it all done (tossing bouquet,... Read More cake cutting, first dance, etc..). The AudioWest team made sure, through very easy meetings, that our day was set before hand so we could enjoy it. You definitely need a MC/DJ at weddings not just a DJ. Somebody has to give directions during transitions from dinner to dancing, to cake cutting...they did this and more and we were extremely impressed in the fashion in which they did this. They spoke just enough to give direction, but did not steal the attention away from us, they were not a distraction, just an added, much needed help. The equipment used was top notch and whenever the MC spoke, it was done in a very professional tone. The company is completely professional and on time. For any groom, you want the day to be special for your bride and not have to have her worry about stuff, and you (the groom) don't want to mess up anything. AudioWest helped me out tremendously. They understand weddings and can suggest things you may have forgotten and still allow the day to be unique to you. We can't say enough; we were very impressed and happy with how the day went. Thank you AudioWest!

Dance Party

Reviewed on 5/20/2014 Janelle J

The dance floor stayed occupied and our guests had a great time. They were some minor glitches/deviations from the timeline and playlist, but since our guests were happy, we are happy.

Audio West/ DJ Ray

Reviewed on 7/15/2013 Kendra S

I am so glad we chose Audio West/DJ Ray for our June 2013 wedding! I came across DJ Ray at a Bridal Show as I was leaving and I swear it was meant to be. He was exactly what we were looking for & the prices were extremely reasonable. He was very professional, fun, and a great... Read More guy! He listened to my requests, and kept in contact/ responded any time I had a question. He will play anything you request, from R&B/ Hip Hop, to the Oldies, to the Cha Cha Slide if you want. Make sure to check him out!

For the bride on a budget

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Tiffany

Ray and his staff were great, on-time and very professional. From the initial meeting, coorespondance leading up to the wedding and the day of was perfect. With the user friendly website, my husband and I were able to build our playlist and add any additional special requests.... Read More Note: For any African American couples or those that like R&B, Gospel and Hip Hop, Audio West is your best bet!

Great time!

Reviewed on 10/10/2010 Kelly H

Knew of the DJ through one of our groomsmen, so we were given a discount, but would have paid double what we paid for their service. Great to work with and EVERYONE had a blast at the reception where two very different families united that day. Have people already looking to... Read More book Ray based on our reception. Wish I had more things to hire them for!

Review for Audio West Professional DJ Services

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Amber T

music selection was good. Liked the online planning features.;Was recommended company owner but got DJ Phil. Phil was nice, but couldn't pronounce any names of the bridal party.

Start a Conversation!