Cakes + Desserts

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

231 Montauk Hwy, West Sayville, NY (631) 244-7288

Reviewed on 1/10/2018 Alicia C

We used Audrey's for our 10/14 wedding and we are so happy we did! We picked out a white cake with raspberry and lemon filling, which is one of their most popular combinations. The cake was absolutely beautiful and DELICIOUS. We planned to save the top tier of the cake for... Read More our anniversary, but our family convinced us to cut into it the next morning because it was THAT good. So many of our guests told us that they don't normally eat wedding cake, but ours was delicious. We can't wait to go back to Audrey's in the future.

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Jen W

Our wedding cake was absolutely beautiful! We brought in a picture of a cake with chocolate covered strawberries cascading down it. Audrey's did a fabulous job of recreating the cake to perfection. Not to mention it tasted AMAZING! Lots of compliments on how delicious the cake... Read More was. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Natalie H

I gave the manager at Audrey's Fine Baked Goods a picture of a cake I wanted for my wedding. She said her cake designers could create it. She was so right! My cake was not only BEAUTIFUL it was also so good! My guests were already incredibly full from apps and dinner, but... Read More still couldn't help eating their entire slice of cake. I just loved the look of it, the colors. They really listened to what I wanted and made it happen. I highly recommend using Audrey's for your next special event cake.

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Kayla W

My cake, not only looked freaking awesome, it tasted freaking awesome. I asked for a nautical theme with a kracken, and they exceeded my expectations. Will continue to do business with them.

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Alyssa B

Audrey's was so easy to work with. The cake tasting was set up beautifully and my wedding cake was everything I wanted. We had the really simple Maggie cake (ruffled buttercream). We got so many compliments. I definitely recommend the raspberry filling (especially with lemon or... Read More fudge). Can't wait for my one year anniversary to have more! Thanks Lauren for all your help!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Chelsea M

I used Audrey's through the Mansion at West Sayville. Unfortunately what I wanted was to expensive for or budget so when I met with them again, I chose a more simple cake. The flavor chpices were great and everyone loved the cake. They also made a small birthday cake for my... Read More sister in law for the day of the wedding donde it was her birthday too. Definitely recommend them.

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Deborah S

We had a beautiful and delicious wedding cake from Audrey's. I paid extra for additional design and i was very happy. Liz was very easy to work with and made the process simple and that to me was the best stress! Thank you for creating a delicious and beautiful wedding... Read More cake for us !

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Jennifer G

Audrey's made our wedding cake for our fall 2016 wedding. Liz was easy to work with over email as we weren't local when wedding planning. They did everything to perfection and the cake was delicious! We were eating it for a few days after it was so good!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Colleen D

We had Audrey's make our cake and cupcakes and they were amazing and very reasonably priced! Everyone raved about the treats!!!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Katelyn M

An Audrey's Bakery wedding cake was included in our wedding package from our venue. We made an appointment to have a tasting which was easy to plan and fun to We picked out a butter cake with strawberry and fudge filling. They even took a swatch from my bridesmaids dresses to... Read More match! The day of our wedding, the cake was perfect! It looked great anday tasted even better! Usually I'm indifferent to wedding cakes, but Audrey's was delicious and we got multiple raves from our guests.

Reviewed on 5/04/2016

Very disappointment by the cake that I received from Audrey's Fine Baked Goods in West Sayville, NY.Yes, the cake looked beautiful. Yes, the cake tastes great. However, when a request of silver/grey cake is made and I pay almost $300.00, I expect silver/grey. In this instance,... Read More when I went to pick up my cake, I was faced with a cement white cake. When I advised that was the wrong color, the counter argument was that the lighting made it look different. Folks. It was wrong and expected. Half of my correspondences I had with the bakery was correcting or clarifying the initial in-person consultation. Put simply: there is too many cooks in this kitchen. If you want a cake designed for a special occasion, go somewhere else.Avoid this headache!

Reviewed on 2/05/2016 Ashley I

My wedding cake exceeded my expectations! Audrey's did an amazing job. I had a 3 tier white cake with cannoli and raspberry filling with a buttercream frosting. I remember cutting into it and my husband giving me the first bite (well really the second because I fed him first)... Read More but I thought "Wow! This is really good!" Everyone enjoyed it. I also loved the simple yet classy design I chose. It was beautiful. I can't wait to have another bite when I open my first tier on Valentine's Day to enjoy with my husband. <3 Thank you Audrey's!

Reviewed on 11/07/2015 Jessica J

My wife and I used Audrey's Bakery for our wedding cake and it was the most pleasant experience we could have imagined. We made an appointment with Jamie to visit the store in Sayville and had an opportunity to taste a number of cake flavors and potential fillings in a very... Read More relaxing environment. Everything was so delicious and the bakery smelled amazing! I loved their raspberry preserves and my wife loved their chocolate mousse, so Jamie said that combination would work very well together and the decision was made. Their selections and decoration styles were very clear and Jamie was so flexible with us as we chose our design and very upfront about the pricing. We paid at the store in cash less than 10 days before the wedding (picked up a few delicious pastries while we were there) and their crew took care of the rest. They delivered the cake to the venue (Bellport Country Club) on the day of the wedding and all our guests raved about how this was the best wedding cake they had in a long time. We wanted a memorable cake (looks and taste) and a seamless process and Audrey's did it all. We give them the highest level of recommendation!

Reviewed on 8/19/2015 Heather L

I have always loved Audrey's cakes so when it was an option at our venue, I picked them without hesitation. I gave the bakery a picture of what I wanted and the price came back way over what I had expected. They worked with me and we were able to design a cake that was similar... Read More to the picture and it was included with our venue price so we didn't have to pay any additional fees. Everyone at the wedding raved about the cake! It was delicious. Chocolate cake with cookies and cream filling and vanilla cake with chocolate filling was amazing! Can't wait to go back to Audrey's once a year for our anniversary cake!

Cake through West Sayville

Reviewed on 2/09/2015 Ashley N

We got our cake from Audrey's via the catering agreement with the Mansion at West Sayville. We met with Jamie at the bakery for a cake tasting, where we picked our flavors and gave her swatches of our wedding colors (my dress was green). We also later sent her a picture of our... Read More cake topper so they could match the colors with that too. Our cake design was simple (this is all that is included with the deal), but they matched the detailing well, and we got many compliments on the cake itself at the wedding.

Delicious, Beautiful Cake, Friendly Staff

Reviewed on 5/31/2014 Renaité

I'll keep it short - the cannoli cream cake was amazing. I had 3 pieces of it on my wedding day and another for breakfast the next morning!

Fun, Fantastic, and DELICIOUS!

Reviewed on 3/11/2014 Jessica R

The cake was included with the catering and was truly exceptional. We were given some suggested options and none of them disappointed. We decided on the Chocolate Decedant Cake with Chocolate Mousse and White Chocolate with Raspberry Mousse. Their selection of designs were... Read More creative, but they allowed us to create our own which came out exactly as pictured. Guests commented that they could not get enough of the cake, and it was the best one they ever had at a wedding. I just only wish I sat long enough to eat more than the one bite my husband fed me during the cake cutting. I cannot wait to have it again on our anniversary, and will recommend her cakes for events, not just weddings, in the future.

Reviewed on 12/05/2013 sue f

the look and taste of our wedding cake was scrumpcious! We were treated so nicely was a true pleasure working with Audrey's Bakery. Not only did the provide the cake but also cookies and pastries that were as yummy as they looked!

Reviewed on 10/24/2013 Christina

My cake was beautiful, breathtaking and DELICIOUS!! Audrey's is affliated with Flowerfield where my reception was and we chose an upgraded cake and it was worth every penny! When I first saw it I was literally in awe at how beautiful it was!

Cake was Amazing

Reviewed on 10/08/2013 Meghan M

My Husband & I couldn't stop eating this cake! When we cut the cake during the reception, we just kept eating it - it was delicious! Love them!

Flowerfield's loves this bakery

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Joanna L

My wedding cake was DELICIOUS!!!! GO AUDREY!

Reviewed on 9/04/2013 Cindy L

We loved our cake. We had a great variety of different cakes and toppings to choose from for our tasting and the cake came out perfect on our wedding day.

Can't say enough, and neither can my guests

Reviewed on 8/03/2013 Michele J

It was "the best wedding are ever". Having said that, we didn't get a wedding cake, we got 12! We used our cakes as our center pieces because we love them that much. A rude and very much in love guest texted me the next morning at 9 am to get the name of the bakery so she could... Read More go and get a cake. 9 am on my honeymoon!!!! And we saved money doing the 12 cakes vs a tiered cake they didn't mind loosing the money to please the bride. Great customer service. Can't wait for my birthday this month to have another excuse to get a cake.

Reviewed on 7/03/2013 Barbara W

When I went to flowerfield for the first time, they had these delicious rainbow cookies on a tray that we tasted that were from Audrey's bakery. From those cookies, I knew our cake would be great, but I had no idea that it would be as amazing as it was! When Steve and I did... Read More the cake cutting ceremony, we couldn't stop eating the cake because it was so delicious, and I usually don't eat cake at weddings. We enjoyed the cookies and cream filling, which was so unique and out of this world. The cake designer was asked to make a design similar to my invitation, which came out beautiful. We had some left over cake 2 weeks later and it was still as delicious as the wedding day. We can't wait to eat our 1 year anniversary/top layer of the cake next year!

Let Them Eat Cake!

Reviewed on 11/26/2012 Vanessa B

While I didn't actually have a chance to eat my own wedding cake, save for the piece that gets shoved in your mouth during the cake cutting, I'm very happy with my Audrey's experience. We have always relied on Audrey's for our baked goods, so we knew our wedding would be no... Read More different. We selected some strange pairings to make the cake more unique (banana mousse and peanut butter cake or oreo mousse with chocolate cake) and a lot of the guests commented on how delicious it was. Being one who loves baked goods but is often not impressed with wedding cakes, I was very happy to hear this! One thing to note: I did the very bare minimum for decorations -- butter cream frosting, supplied my own accessories, picked the non-upgraded flavors, etc. There are several things that require an up-charge that we simply decided we did not want/need. Looking back, I know we made the right choice in going basic, because my cake looked beautiful and tasted delicious!