Austin Cake Ball

$$ - Affordable

5310 Burnet Road, Austin, TX

Wonderful

Reviewed on 7/30/2013 Shereka H

These were a hit at our wedding. We wanted to do something different that would provide a variety for our guest. If you are planning to have a lot of guest you might want to do omething else as these can get pricey.

What an incredible cake!

Reviewed on 6/25/2013 Andrew L

I truly loved Austin Cake Ball Company! We had an easy time setting up a tasting, and we had an easy time getting the exact cake that we wanted. We had side treys of additional cake balls aside from the cake and everything combined was perfect. The design, flavors, and taste was awesome!

Cake Ball Cake

Reviewed on 4/15/2013 JULIENNE W

I wouldn't have changed a thing. Not only was the service perfect but the set up and delivery was flawless. Not to mention everyone wanted to know where the cake balls came from because they were so good.

They are the best.

Reviewed on 11/09/2012 Summer M

The cake balls are beautiful and just as dreamy to eat. I would have finished the tray, but our guests had devoured them within an hour of serving. Everyone was asking who made them so they could make a visit to the store. DELICIOUS! The cost added up, but we had tons of guests and it was well worth every penny. We have made several visits since our wedding in September.

Unbelievable cakes

Reviewed on 9/30/2012 Stacee R

We decided on a 2 tier cake and over 300 cake balls. Kyle did a great job at customizing each one to match my decor and invitation. They provide taste tastings and a variety of choices. The delivery and set up made everything very stress free. Unbelievably happy with our decision to use Austin Cake BAlls!

Unique Idea for Wedding Cake

Reviewed on 7/31/2012 Carrie H

One of my friends had Austin Cake Ball at their wedding a few years ago and loved the idea. It is so hard to decide upon design of cake and flavors because everything tastes so good, but this is a great way to get multiple flavors. I honestly wanted more of the grooms cake design than a formal wedding cake, so this was the perfect combination to reflect the style of cake that I wanted and also my husband. The guests at our wedding absolutely loved them! You can work with Austin Cake Ball to come up with creative ideas outside of the normal offerings and they will ensure your vision comes through!

Perfection

Reviewed on 7/10/2012 Sarah B

When my fiance and I were talking about wedding cake we decided we didn't want to have a traditional wedding cake. We ended up choosing cake balls from Austin Cake Ball and we couldn't be happier. Our guests could not stop talking about how great the cake balls were. We worked with Kyle and she was very helpful.

Big Hit!

Reviewed on 7/21/2011 Mandy U

Everyone loved the cake balls! They looked and tasted great! Kyle was awesome to work with and made sure we were happy with the final product. Make sure you order more than you think you will need...your guests will be all over these!!

Huge Hit!

Reviewed on 4/07/2011 Jordana G

People traveled from far and wide for our wedding, and so for a true Austin experience, we thought we would have cake balls. After trying several cake balls throughout Austin, we decided to go with ACB. They were really wonderful and easy to work with. In the interim between our original quote and our final reservation, their prices increased- however, they honored their initial quoted price without any haggling necessary. Our guests raved about the cake balls, and they were of course, both excellent in taste and decorated beautifully. Our cake itself was also delicious.

so unique so good

Reviewed on 10/05/2010 michelle l

just tasting these will change your life and they where a big hit at my wedding

TO Austin Cake Ball