Your Special Occasion - Our Special Automobiles

Add that final touch of elegance to your wedding's limousine service with our classic automobiles. Don't settle for the ordinary when your wedding will be anything but! Locally owned, operated, and chauffeured. We also provide a variety of classic cars for Quinceaneras, prom nights, anniversaries, photo and video shoots. We are a small husband-and-wife company. All our engagements are personally driven by us to insure a perfect experience for each of our clients. Check out our Austin Yelp reviews to see what satisfied clients have to say about us!

$ – Inexpensive

Classic + Exotic Cars, Limousine + Sedan, Transportation

Central Texas (512) 517-0055

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Nathan K

Austin Classic Limo provided an awesome, and unique, getaway car that made our wedding feel like it had the grand finale we were hoping for. Phil was great to work with from the first time we reached out to him, providing quick answers to any questions we had. We got the exact... Read More car we were hoping for (the 1940 Buick, which was better in person than any pictures could promise). Our driver was at our venue well in advance of the time we were planning to leave, and even though it was dark and rainy, managed to take an 80 year old car from the outskirts of Dripping Springs to ABIA safely and in style. I particularly loved having the unique car as a car man myself, and we both enjoyed that the ride was as "stately" as we were promised. Beautiful car, professional and courteous driver, and just an incredible experience that we were excited to have as our final bit of the wedding day celebration! Don't go with some boring regular limousine when you can ride in style and class!

2017-03-27T23:16:43 Response from the vendor

Wow.. What a kind and thoughtful review. Thanks so much.. It means a lot to us! Phil and Dorothee Auldridge

A NICE WAY TO END A WEDDING DAY -

Reviewed on 4/28/2013 Jenice B

Hiring 'Austin Classic Limo' was a great 'exit experience' for our son and his new wife after their wedding reception. The driver (Phill) was prompt in arrival and the classic 1959 Jag was beautifully polished and clean. Phil was thoughtful to take several great photos of the... Read More couple leaving and also of the stops along the way during the first hour of being a 'Mr and Mrs'. Our son said that after the whirl-wind of the wedding it was pleasant, calm, and an intimate experience for our son and wife. They appreciated the experience a lot. Our family has enjoyed looking at the photos that Phil took and have ordered some from his site. This was an extra value to us. My husband and I highly recommend Austin Classic Limo. - The J.B. Family

Amazing!!!!

Reviewed on 3/19/2013 ALYSSA G

Phil is Amazing! He drove from Austin, Texas to Pick us up at the Hotel to take us to the Ceremony! He Took Pictures that I did not even expect, yet wished someone would have taken said Photos, and he did without me even verbalizing said wish… He was so Nice and took pictures... Read More of us getting out of the car, and the ceremony; I am forever Grateful! He did a Phenomenal Job with the Photos, and the day after the wedding he had all of the photos on his website ready for viewing! It was a Wonderful gesture, and I am so appreciative of the Pictures he took! Not only was the classic rental car we rented Adorable and Gorgeous, we got Amazing Pictures of our Wedding from him also! It was a Fabulous Experience! If you want to rent a Gorgeous Classic Car, You need to contact Phil! We had a blast! He waited for the ceremony to end, of which was a Catholic ceremony, he waited until the Photographer took photos, He drove My Husband and I to the Reception and waited until the Photographer took photos of us and the car! The Price it Great! It was worth every Penny!!! Thank you so Much for Everything Phil! You are Greatly Appreciated!!!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Melissa S

Phil was excellent to work with! My husband and I splurged on having a get-away car after going to a wedding where they had something similar. From what I understand ACL has a bunch of cars and they rotate using 2 cars at a time and Phil and his wife own the company and are the... Read More drivers. Such a cool local company! Phil arrived on time and he even brings a camera and snaps photos of your exit. Love that! He drove us around a little after and pulled over to a side street where we snapped some more photos and he provides a link to the photos the next day! His prices are reasonable and we would definitely recommend him!

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Cara W

We were so happy we booked through Austin Classic Limo. The old car was so fun and made our pictures phenomenal! Phil was great to work with as well. He arrived a few minutes early so we could take pictures with the car. He was kind and courteous and takes really good care of... Read More his cars! Would definitely recommend to anyone who wants a little something special to drive off in from their wedding.

2017-02-02T16:25:44 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your kind review. We are most happy when our clients are satisfied with our services! Phil

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Hans v

Outstanding service and gorgeous car (1940 Buick Roosevelt). I contracted with Phil to provide transportation for the Bride and her party to be driven to the wedding ceremony. After the reception, I had reserved the car to drive the newlyweds from the venue to the Driskill... Read More Hotel in Austin. The whole operation is a class act; Phil is professional, prompt and very accommodating. My daughter (the Bride) and son-in-law were thrilled with the "Getaway" car and its presence really added a touch of class to the entire event, which was the whole point. This company carries my highest recommendation.

Reviewed on 12/17/2016 Jennifer M

Austin Limo was professional, friendly, easy to work with, and provided the most beautiful classic Jag for our October 2016 wedding. They showed up early to the wedding to make sure the car would be ready in time and then they drove us to our photography sites after the wedding.... Read More It was a pleasure to work with them for our wedding day.

Reviewed on 2/06/2016 Ashley I

We rented the General MacArthur - the 1940's Cadillac to drive around Austin before our ceremony and take some photos just the two of (well 4 if you count our photographer and Phil the driver!). We could not have felt more special or cool in that car, it was definitely a neat... Read More touch and just would not have been the same in a regular black car. Phil knew our shot locations list in advance and was super flexible about waiting and finding places to park and was even cool with us adding a stop at the Driskill at the end! Payments were easily made online and Phil was super responsive to all our inquiries. We cannot wait to get back the professional photos of us in that amazing car!

Getaway car!

Reviewed on 9/06/2015 Hayley H

We used Phil from Austin classic limo for our get away car! Our reception was walking distance to our hotel... So since we didn't have far to go, Phil drove us around downtown Austin (our favorite place) and stopped and took pictures for us (quality pictures) with our favorite... Read More landmarks in the background. We are both UT alums and I have ALWAYS wanted a kissing picture on my wedding day in front of the tower ...and thanks to Phil I finally got it! His classic car was so much fun, he was timely, friendly and had water for us after a long night of dancing :). He was so efficent in getting the pictures to us the next day. HIGHLy RECCOMEND!

Very Professional Driver & Beautiful Car!

Reviewed on 12/05/2014 Megan D

Phil was amazing. Havnig a classic getaway car was very important to me! I checked pricing all around town, and he was by far the most competitive. The car was beautiful, and he even took photos for us. I would definitely use him again!

Loved this car!

Reviewed on 12/03/2014 Katie

Phil was able to pick us up early than we originally thought! He was awesome, so easy going and took us to the capital and took pictures of us before taking us to our hotel. Very cool guy!

Fantastic experience

Reviewed on 10/22/2013 Heather C

Phil and 'Nigel' were an excellent getaway from our wedding! From arranging the getaway to dropoff, everything went extremely smoothly. Phil even will take you on a tour of town in his stylish cars and take some pictures of both of you with the car to make the night even more... Read More memorable.

Vintage Car Service

Reviewed on 9/25/2013 Elizabeth G

This was an amazing limo service for our wedding and I highly recommend them. Dorothee and her husband were very friendly and accommodating. Dorothee showed up early so guests could see gorgeous "Nigel" the 1959 Jag and take pictures. She had water on hand for our ride back and... Read More was obliging in our requests for extra pictures. They are also super honest, genuinely care for their customers and a great service to use for special events.

Austin Classic Limo was great!

Reviewed on 5/11/2013 Kirby V

Phil was patiently waiting for us after our grand exit from our wedding reception at Barr Mansion in "Nigel," the classic Jaguar. He had cold water waiting for us and was such a nice guy to talk to on our way to the Driskill. He suggested stopping outside the Capitol building... Read More for some pictures and they turned out great! We loved our experience and would definitely recommend Phil and the beautiful "Nigel" to anyone! Thanks again!

An Elegant and Classic Touch to any Event

Reviewed on 1/08/2013 Heather

Phil was great. Friendly, quick to respond and definitely willing to work within the tight budget... He handed us cold waters immediately upon "getaway", which was wonderful b/c we were parched from mingling and dancing. The car was absolutely AMAZING and in mint condition... I... Read More chose the "General MacArthur" our 1940 Cadillac Fleetwood Sixty Special because it fit the look of our wedding the best... It was that little extra touch to the end of our amazing day! If you want a classic car for your event, I definitely recommend you email or call Phil... I know I will definitely be using him again!

Great Fun!

Reviewed on 8/07/2012 Andrea H

Phil was wonderful to work with! He took us away in style and not only that...we got pictures at several locations around Austin to document our wedding even further. He basically hung out with us all night even through our after party. He was a sport about it all and just put... Read More the cherry on top of a wonderful evening.

The Hudon Hornet was a hit

Reviewed on 5/15/2012 Lindsay K

We had a vintage wedding and I always wanted a classic car getaway. It was a hit! Driver was so sweet and it was perfect time for my groom & I to finally reflect on the evening.

Beautiful classic car

Reviewed on 10/16/2011 Jessica H

We used Phil's Jaguar as our getaway car for our wedding. The car was classic, elegant, beautiful and in great condition. On the wedding night, Phil arrived early and had cold waters waiting for us (which was perfect after spending the evening mingling and dancing). He... Read More was extremely professional and got us to our final location safe and sound and in style.

1959 Jaguar

Reviewed on 10/11/2011 Cynthia A

Phil picked us up in his 1959 Jaguar on time, dressed the part, and everyone loved the car. He stuck around before and after the drive for pictures. For us, an old car was a perfect alternative to a modern limo. It had a well working A/C, which was a must for our August... Read More wedding.