Austyn Elizabeth Photography

San Luis Obispo Wedding Photographer and beyond.

Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

San Luis Obispo Wedding Photographer and beyond. (720) 383-3572

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Ali P

Austyn is the absolute best! Besides the fact that her photos are gorgeous, she loves what she does and makes the entire photo-taking process really fun. She appreciates love and loves to learn about the couples that she photographs. She does everything she can to capture her... Read More couples in their real personalities, and doesn't pose them awkwardly or take photos that don't represent the couples. For our wedding, she was super organized and very communicative. We did an engagement session and she took the photos on our day-of. My husband and I are usually pretty awkward in front of a camera, but Austyn made us feel really comfortable and our photos turned out beautifully. We treasure them so much. Austyn's services are also super affordable. She has several packages to choose from and offers extras, like more time or a personalized photo book. The best thing about Austyn was getting to know her. She's a wonderful person with so much appreciate for beauty and life, and it completely shows in her photos. Even my bridesmaids kept saying to me, "I want to be her friend! She's so awesome." I couldn't agree more. I am so thankful that we found Austyn and I highly, highly recommend her for wedding photography.

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Katie V

I can’t say enough great things about Austyn! She is an extremely talented photographer and is tremendously easy to work with. My husband and I keep saying this - but we are so happy we found her to photograph our engagement shoot and wedding. She went above and beyond to create... Read More stunning photos. We had an idea while shooting that things would turn out great, but when we received our photos we were blown away. She captures moments that feel so genuine and sweet, and for a couple people who aren’t used to being in front of the camera, she made us feel incredibly at ease. She also surprised and delighted us by acting as our pseudo-coordinator; helping us pin boutonnieres, corralling family members for photos, and coming up with fun and creative ideas to showcase our decor. We loved having Austyn a part of our wedding and wish we had more events we could hire her for!! Thank you Austyn for everything you did for us - we feel like we gained new friends in you and Brian.

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Heather H

When we started the search for a photographer for our upcoming wedding we were looking for pictures that were elegant, fun, timeless, bright, fairy-tale like, warm, and real. Austyn delivered that and more. Austyn, herself, is just as wonderful as her pictures. Thank you Austyn... Read More for capturing the essence of a day in our lives we will never forget. The beauty of your photography is beyond words.

Reviewed on 11/06/2015 Jennifer L

Austyn's photos are amazing!! We were so pleased with how all of our photos turned out. We purchased her best package and I wouldn't do it any other way. The amount of hours might seem like a lot, but it's definitely worth it to have her there all day to capture all the... Read More important moments from getting ready to tossing the bouquet. We got two beautiful albums and a stunning four-piece wall collection. Besides the amazing product, Austyn is awesome to work with too. Doing the engagement shoot with her was the best decision because everything felt so much more comfortable on the big day. Would highly recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Austyn was absolutely amazing! When planning a wedding you always cross your fingers when signing a contract and hope you've found the best. She was definitely the best! She captured our daughter's engagement, wedding day and all of the tiny details that will now never be... Read More forgotten. She was awesome with the little kids and made everyone feel so at ease we were able to be ourselves and just enjoy the day. You can't go wrong with Austyn. You'll not only find a photographer but a friend as well!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Malia P

I can not say enough great things about my experience with Austyn. She worked so hard to capture our essence as a couple and translated that into photos that we are going to cherish for the rest of our lives. Planning a wedding can be stressful and busy, but I can honestly say... Read More that she took stress involving our wedding photos out of the equation. She was prompt, helpful, creative, professional, yet very easy to be around. She fit into our wedding seamlessly without being overbearing and was able to provide us with photos that catalogued our perfect day. She was so much more than our photographer that day, and I can't thank her enough for that. I plan to use her services for every big milestone in the future!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Meghan M

When my husband and I first got engaged, I knew that my number one priority was to find the best photographer out there. When I finally found Austyn (after meeting a few others) and saw her work and knew her personality, I knew she would be perfect for what we were looking for,... Read More and she did not disappoint! She shot both our engagement photos (even indulged my dream of having fall & winter photos done) and our wedding in September 2015. Austyn did a wonderful job of capturing every detail, emotion and personality of all those that attended from getting ready right up through our reception/dancing, and definitely helped ease the day of jitters for all those involved! She truly did an amazing job and my husband, family and I will truly cherish every photo as it takes us right back to all the feelings of that day. If you go with Austyn, I promise you will not be disappointed! She will definitely always be our ‘go-to’ photographer for any future photo needs we have!

The BEST!

Reviewed on 4/17/2015 Stephanie R

Finding the "right" photographer--and having incredible photos--was my number one priority when it came to planning our wedding. Austyn was our first decision and we were blown away with the results. The resulting photographs of our engagement, our rehearsal, and the wedding are... Read More simply stunning. She truly captured the "spirit" of the day and the personalities of those attending. Her demeanor as she works puts you, your family and your guests at ease. Austyn Elizabeth Photography is now my go-to photographer from here on out!

Wonderful memories

Reviewed on 4/17/2015 Irina G

Austyn is a rock star! We did our engagement pictures as well as our wedding picture with her and they are just amazing! Made us feel like we were in the fairy tail. She is very attentive to details but at the same time keeps pictures from looking staged. She has a unique talent... Read More for capturing the right moments and has a fantastic ability to tell the story of your wedding through her pictures.

Forever Memories

Reviewed on 4/09/2015 Abi J

Austyn was the photography at my wedding in August in 2014 in Chicago. She was incredible! She came in the day before the wedding to help us set up for the ceremony and gave such helpful tips! She was incredible during the wedding and kept things going so smoothly. We were so... Read More thrilled with how wonderful the photos came out and would use Austyn again in a heartbeat!

Couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 4/09/2015 Lindsey L

Hiring Austyn was one of the best investments we made on our wedding day. She is incredibly artistic and has an eye for capturing natural beauty and candid moments. We have so many cherished photos from that day, it was a tremendous challenge to decide which to have made into... Read More prints. I would highly recommend her to any couple.

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 4/08/2015 Kendra L

Austyn photographed our wedding in August of 2014 and I could not be happier with the results. The word photographer means "one who draws with light" and I can't think of a more apt description for Austyn's style. There's a brightness to her photos that shows how much she really... Read More loves what she does. Our photos are classy and beautiful but fun and unique at the same time. From the getting ready phase right up to the grand exit, she captured so many special moments throughout the day. My husband and I are going to treasure each and every photo for many, many years to come. In addition to being an amazing photographer, Austyn is also just a really wonderful human being. She's always professional but incredibly kind and warm as well. She's truly a joy to work with and has a way of making the even the most camera shy of individuals feel completely at ease (my husband hates having his photo taken but you would never know it by our wedding photos). We and all our guests really loved having her and her shadow photographer, Brian, at the wedding. If you are in the market for a professional photographer, you'll be doing yourself a disservice if you don't seriously consider Austyn.

Awesome Photographer!

Reviewed on 4/06/2015 Megan H

Austyn and her husband Bryan shot our engagement/wedding in Colorado last July. I can't say enough about her creativity, vision, and professionalism! With her wonderful personality, she quickly becomes your friend and makes you feel at ease. Even when rain and storms come... Read More unexpectedly she handles everything (even the stressed bride) beautifully and she still gets amazing shots! (She was soaking wet and actually had to change clothes bc she stood in the rain to get some wonderful shots of my husband and I) You will not be disappointed with her, her work and the beautiful products she offers! I can't wait to take our anniversary photos with her!

Fantastic Photographer!

Reviewed on 4/06/2015 Rachel G

Austyn was one of the photographers for my wedding and I absolutely loved every single picture she took. She was so calm and patient with our wedding party and immediately put us at ease. She was quick to respond to emails and extremely easy to work with. I received countless... Read More compliments on the quality of her pictures and how they turned out. I highly recommend her and think she is one of the best in Colorado!! You will not be disappointed.