Autumn Silva Photography/ Cinematography

WE LOVE TO TRAVEL!

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

WE LOVE TO TRAVEL! (414) 531-1886

Reviewed on 5/28/2017 Cassandra P

Autumn is the photographer you dream of having. Her photos are stunning and we couldn't imagine a more comfortable and caring person to share our special day with. She captured us and our day perfectly from the details and decor to every single laugh and tear. Autumn is... Read More different because you can tell she loves "love" and truly loves her craft. With Autumn comes an incredible team with her second shooter Stephanie and her talented husband Ron on video. Together they didn't miss anything and are exactly who you want to document your day. Aside from each other, this was the best wedding choice my husband and I could have made!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Janny C

To say that Autumn, Ron and Stephanie did an amazing job capturing our wedding day is an understatement. The team cares so much about the work that they are doing and made sure that each special moment from our wedding day was documented in a way that we will cherish forever.... Read More They truly are artists and have a way of making you feel comfortable and beautiful. Our photos and video are incredible and we couldn't be happier with them. Each time we look through the photos or watch the video, we are brought back to the best day of our lives. I can't say enough about the fantastic experience we had with Autumn and team and would recommend them to everyone looking for a great photographer/cinematographer for their wedding day!

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Leah P

Autumn and her husband, Ron, were the photography/cinematography team for our wedding and they were awesome! I was drawn to their work based on how natural and romantic all of her photos turn out and she did not disappoint! Our pictures turned out amazing and I cannot stop... Read More looking at them. The day of the wedding, Autumn and Ron were great! They had fun with our wedding party and we enjoyed having them around. Thank you both for such great work!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Lydia B

Definitely the best ever! Autumn was easy to work with and very real! She was able to capture so many special moments on our wedding day. For our engagement pictures, she traveled a few hours to take our photos and we had so much fun! I was just thrilled on the quality of her... Read More photos too with both sessions. Honestly, I wouldn't change a thing about her or the photos! She is absolutely worth every penny and I'd highly recommend others going with her. She is flexible, reliable, and Autumn got our pictures back to us so quickly! I couldn't be more pleased.

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Marisa D

Autumn is so unbelievably talented!! The experience we had working with her was one of a kind! She's so sweet, kind & passionate about what she does! Being able to have her with us on our wedding day was a true blessing and a breath of fresh air - she was there to help us and... Read More capture the day, but she truly wanted it to be about us and for that, we are forever grateful! Our wedding pictures are out of this world incredible! They are stunning! For people who don't consider themselves to be overly photogenic, we love every single picture she took! She helped capture the little details that we weren't able to see and now looking through the pictures, we can recreate our most perfect day ever! We are so grateful for Autumn - for her amazing talents, her kindness and her compassion! Because of her & Stephanie, we can relive our fairytale each and every day! Choosing Autumn as our photographer was one of the best decisions we ever made (aside from choosing one another!).

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Dana D

Choosing Autumn as our photographer was easily the best decision we made for our wedding day! She's friendly, fun to work with, and SO talented. Our engagement and wedding sneak-peak pictures were warm, bright, and captured our love perfectly! We can't wait to see the rest of... Read More our album! Book Autumn Silva Photography for your wedding.. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Samantha G

What an amazing experience we had working with Autumn! We couldn't have asked for a more fun, professional, and smart photographer to capture all of the moments from our wedding day. While the girls were running late, she was more than happy to get started on her own with the... Read More guys and grab shots of the church. From there, she had a great suggestion for a beautiful nature center where we would take the rest of our outdoor shots. She also managed to capture all of the heartfelt, funny, and touching moments from our reception. Bottom line--the process of working with Autumn was effortless and the photos are truly BREATHTAKING. She knows exactly what she is doing, and has no problem running the show. We would highly recommend her for anyone looking for a similar experience!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Staci F

Breathtaking photos! Autumn did our engagement photos and wedding photos. She is so easy to work with and laid back! She gave great ideas on different sites to take photos and is so creative! My hubby and I were nervous going to our engagement photos because we didn't know how... Read More to 'pose' our what to do really but Autumn took care of it all! She knew exactly how to direct us and made us feel so comfortable and we got amazing photos from it! We loved Autumn so much we decided to use her husband, Ron, as our videographer for our wedding day and he was fantastic! This husband and wife duo work so well together and made the day go by so smoothly! Autumn is also extremely quick with getting your photos back to you and gave us a few sneak peeks just a few days after the wedding which was awesome to have! We have received so many compliments on our photos and would highly recommend Autumn Silva Photography!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Daniel B

We had Autumn photograph our engagement last September and our wedding day on July 30 this year. I have never seen such BEAUTIFUL photos!! I was blown away with how great our wedding day was captured specifically. I had so many personal touches included in our wedding, and... Read More Autumn captured these details so perfectly and in such an artistic way which I love! She was so easy to work with and made feel very comfortable the entire day, even during some of the most stressful parts - For example, we had planned to shoot photos at Lake Park in Milwaukee's north side in-between our ceremony and reception, and to our surprise, we had to fight our way to clear out a few areas to shoot photos, because the park was so crowded that day (hear of Pokemon Go anyone?) Autumn was very assertive and professional and made it clear to the bystanders to step aside for a few minutes, all while helping me stay calm. These photos taken at Lake Park ended up being some of my favorites from the entire day! Also, she made sure that all my photography requests were met - and even remembered things that I didn't remember, which I really appreciated! I am so happy my husband and I decided to go with Autumn to capture my wedding day/engagement and spend a little extra money than we had originally planned. It was 100% worth it!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Brittany D

Autumn does fantastic work! I was so impressed with my wedding photos! I love every single one of them! She gets them done and ready for you in a short period of time! Not like other photographers who make you wait months. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Xona & Peter L

I don't know where to start... Autumn has forever left a beautiful mark in our hearts, she captured parts and pieces of our wedding day that I will forever cherish. Before I met her, I was set on a different photographer who ended booking sooner than we thought with another... Read More couple. I was heart broken for a while, but little did I know there was Autumn who would end up stealing my heart away with all her pieces of work (engagement pictures and weddings). Her pictures are seriously breath taking. If you haven't taken a look at her page, please do so. You will not regret going with her. Some people have brought up, they wish she worked with another person, because one person is not enough... I have to disagree, one person is enough especially if they can capture the best moments without you knowing so. Thank you Autumn.

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Katie R

The experience we have had with Autumn is difficult to explain. You have to work with her to understand what a blessing she is. From the very beginning while choosing a photographer her follow up was outstanding. It's a wonderful thing in the world of weddings to feel a vendor... Read More is excited to work with you. It's easy to feel like just another bride and groom. Once we decided to partner with Autumn she guided us through every step. We were hesitant about doing an engagement session as we are very untraditional. Upon expressing concern that our wedding photos be very natural and "not posed" she encouraged us to do the engagement shoot to see how we interacted before the wedding day arrived. Thank goodness we did. The engagement pictures are so lovely but we were able to find ways to improve and better show our love for the camera. In turn, we now have the most picturesque, mind blowing, amazing wedding photos we ever could have dreamed of. We are so thankful for her talents, and the laid back vibe of her and her husband, Ron, on our wedding day. Their guidance and direction made everything easy and we didn't have to think about anything. Thanks to our incredible photos we get to relive the most significant day of our lives over and over again. Thank you a million times to Autumn Silva Photography for being the best decision we could have made for our wedding day <3

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Ashley M

AMAZING PICTURES!! Autumn is an amazing photographer and has the ability to catch the emotions and feelings of the moment. I could not be happier with our engagement and wedding pictures! They are so romantic and beautiful, Autumn really has a talent. She is so friendly,... Read More great to work with, and will make you feel comfortable. I will definitely be using her in the future!

Reviewed on 6/16/2016 Kara K

Autumn was so incredible to work with. She is so laid back and kind, you are instantly at ease, which helps make her beautiful work even more amazing. I chose her to come to our Green Lake wedding because she is so creative and uses light in such a beautiful way. I absolutely... Read More love everything she has done and our memories of the day are captured in the best way through her work.

Reviewed on 1/28/2016

I looked at so so so many photographers before finding Autumn, and am so glad I didn't settle. Autumn made our day so much fun and our photos are breathtaking!

Reviewed on 1/28/2016

Autumn is OVER THE TOP amazing. We first met Autumn to do our engagement photos and clicked with her right away. Not only did we love the outcome of our beautiful engagement pictures, we absolutely loved working with Autumn and couldn't imagine doing our wedding photos with... Read More anyone else. She managed to make the process of taking pictures with family painfree (late ceremony + big family = scary!) and captured our special day flawlessly. I absolutely love my wedding pictures and can't help but look at them over and over. She is a rock star at capturing that creamy, dreamy sun-shiney lighting and definitely captured our hearts!

Reviewed on 5/19/2015

My husband and I looked a long time and interviewed multiple photographers. We clicked right away with autumn! She was so laid back and fun to be around. We adore our images and are so pleased!

WE FOUND SUN

Reviewed on 5/19/2015

Autumn was great to work with. We had a small wedding but photography was important to both my husband and I. When we found Autumn and saw her work we were excited to have her apart of our day. Autumn was so easy going and you could tell she enjoys her work and trying to capture... Read More those special moments. The day came and went so fast but eveytime I look at one of our photos I immediately am taken back to that day.It was a bit chilly and cloudy on our wedding day but we were determined to find some sun and so glad we did because the pictures are beautiful!!!

Reviewed on 5/19/2015

Autumn was great to work with and we love all of our images! If you are looking for someone to capture the true emotions and feel of your day go with Silva Photography!!!

Reviewed on 5/04/2015

I loved loved loved working with Autumn! She made the day so much fun and was so sincere! Our pictures are beautiful and all the special moments were captured perfectly! Worth the investment!!!

Memories to cherish for a lifetime ♡

Reviewed on 4/10/2015 Erica P

Autumn is very talented, creative, caring, and professional.You will not be disappointed. Her and husband captured beautiful moments of our day that we can cherish for a lifetime. She is fabulous at using the perfect lightening, angle, and environmental background to capture the... Read More perfect photo of that moment. If you have a moment during your special day to go do a sunset session you will not regret it. We have the most absolutely gorgeous pictures during this moment. We also loved our engagement session and that we were able to have rights to all our photos. Our family and friends had nothing but compliments about our wedding photos. We will forever use Silva Photography in the future.

LOVE!

Reviewed on 4/09/2015

Autumn was so wonderful to work with! She was great at making me and my husband feel natural and at ease in front of the camera! She was able to capture all of the important moments and I love looking back and reminiscing. We get so many compliments on how beautiful the pictures... Read More are =) You will not regret your decision to hire Autumn, so worth it!!!

Beautiful Photos. Beautiful Photographer.

Reviewed on 3/26/2015 Tracie S

I think what made our day so special was Autumn. I mean, yes, of course the day was simply amazing because I married the man of my dreams but Autumn captured every laugh, tear and smile! Autumn is an amazing photographer who loves what she does and it shows! What I think was... Read More so great for us, was that we eloped and wanted something amazing BUT painless. A tall order for her! However, she managed to give us what we wanted. What is so crazy is that Autumn and I didn't have too much time to plan the day but somehow she just knew what we wanted and it was STRESS-FREE! And the photos. I LOVE THEM! I can't stop looking at them. She knows what she is doing. And when she says to put your foreheads together - DO IT! Autumn is a beautiful person inside and out and she will do an amazing job for you!

AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 3/24/2015

I can not speak highly enough of Autumn's work! She is very talented and wonderful to work with. She was very flexible through out our day but kept us on a good schedule. She always had a good eye for locations and made taking pictures a blast. Highly recommended!

Great prices, great service, AMAZING photos!

Reviewed on 3/24/2015 Kelly K

I worked with Silva Photography once for my engagement pictures, and then also for my wedding. Autumn was extremely easy to work with, very professional, and gave great pointers and direction to my husband and myself during each session. Turnaround time frame for getting the... Read More pictures back was very quick and when I got both sets of photos back, I was NOT disappointed one bit! Every picture looked amazing... (and i'm not the most photogenic person) :) ... Prices are extremely reasonable and I will definitely be using her again for future shoots (ex:Pregnancy, newborn, etc etc) when the time comes. I would HIGHLY recommend Silva Photography to anyone.