Flower Girl Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Custom Designs, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

907 Caroline St, Fredericksburg, VA (540) 899-7771

Reviewed on 2/19/2018 Alex M

I had a truly wonderful experience at Ava Laurenne. Coming off the heels of a fine, but rather vanilla experience at another salon, everything from the moment I stepped into the salon really set it apart. Patty sat down with me before I ever touched a dress and really listened... Read More to what I was looking for. The first dress she had in mind when I was talking turned out to be "the one." Patty was super respectful of my budget and my tastes and never once did anyone try to up-sell me on anything. Everyone there was so nice (included accommodating my very enthusiastic friends) and from start to finish it was just the perfect experience! I would absolutely recommend Ava Laurenne to any bride looking for an amazing dress shopping experience.

Reviewed on 1/25/2018 Kim J

Had a great experience shopping for my wedding dress at Ava Laurenne! I didn't expect to find my dress on the first stop but I did! Virginia was such a great help, and super accommodating! She helped me easily find the perfect dress while staying right within my price point.... Read More Other than helping me find a fabulous dress Virginia was also very flexible with apt scheduling for my dress pick up. She was able to work with my schedule, and actually came in off hours to help me out.

Reviewed on 1/21/2018 Lauren C

Ava Laurénne was absolutely amazing! I would highly recommend this bridal shop. The whole group of ladies there were extremely attentive, very aware of my feelings and body language, as well as fantastic at picking out dresses that matched my likes and dislikes. Katie and... Read More Carley were awesome at respecting my budget and helping me throughout the entire process. They were incredibly friendly and truly cared about me. Even after picking a dress, they allowed me to enjoy my moment with my family and stay in my dress until I was ready to checkout and celebrate!

Reviewed on 1/20/2018 Alissa A

My experience at Ava Laurenne was flawless! I had an excellent bridal consultant Katie who helped me find my dream dress. She guided me to my dress in an easy, fun way. I ended up with a style I wouldn't have expected but it is absolutely what I needed. All the dresses are... Read More beautiful and everyone was incredibly friendly and supportive. And my dress came in after only 2 weeks! I would highly recommend this bridal salon to anyone looking for a perfect bridal experience. In fact I have to 2 co workers who also found their dream dress at Ava Laurénne!

Reviewed on 1/07/2018 Mandi G

I can’t say enough great things about Ava Laurenne! This was my first bridal appointment and Katie was AMAZING! She listened to what I wanted (even though I was still figuring that out lol) and made me feel so special. She was dedicated to helping me find dress, without being... Read More pushy. All the staff was sweet and accommodating - highly recommend!

Reviewed on 11/24/2017 Kate K

I can't even begin to describe how incredibly amazing Wendy and her team at Ava Laurénne are! They are the BEST! When looking at a few other bridal boutiques, I felt rushed and unappreciated. At Ava Laurénne, Wendy was so incredibly patient, kind, and downright awesome! She made... Read More the experience so much fun and made me feel like part of the family! She offered advice, never rushed me, and had a great sense of humor. Her husband and staff are equally amazing as well! Seriously - make an appointment here right away - you won't be disappointed! After my mom's suggestion, we made an appointment here and I drove down from Alexandria. I'm so glad I did. I'm so happy to be an ALB bride!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Kelly D

I bought my dress about two years ago, but just FINALLY got to wear it! All of the staff at Ava Laurenne are so knowledgeable and really understand each bride's vision. They also referred me to a great local seamstress for my alterations. I am so happy with my dress and my... Read More experience here!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Holland H

Had SUCH an amazing experience here. I walked in thinking I was just going to browse, but the entire staff was attentive, kind, and receptive to what I was looking for. The woman helping me listened to everything I said, so I never tried on two gowns that I didn't like, but I... Read More tried on so many different kinds so I could see what I liked. Even going back in for my fitting was great, the lady showed us tricks for buttoning it, and really helped me feel comfortable.

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Stephanie D

They were great!! Very attentive and keep your budget in mind when helping you pick out a dress. Super friendly and they really make it about you!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Chaniece C

I absolutely love this place, and I loved working with Patty in helping me find my dream wedding dress. She was patient with me at all times and was available to me when I had any questions. All of the employees here are very friendly and have great customer service skills.... Read More Patty even remembered my son's name after I had only visited the shop once. This allowed me to connect and feel comfortable with her when buying my beautiful wedding gown! I would definitely recommend others to visit this shop when shopping for a wedding dress :-)

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Kristina J

I LOVE this bridal shop and incredibly happy with the team here! My dress was literally PERFECT and I owe it all to Ashley- she was the one who picked out not only the dress but my beautiful belt to go with it. She did a great job picking out dresses that went with the style... Read More that I was going for and was incredibly patient with me! Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Allison B

I got married on May 27th, 2017. I had picked my wedding dress out a little late in the game, about 7 months before my wedding, and Ava Laurenne absolutely rocked it. At the point I had gone to Ava Laurenne I had been to 8 other shops, and Ava Laurenne was my last. First of all,... Read More the shop is absolutely beautiful! It had exactly the feel of what a bridal shop should (some of the shops I visited lacked that). The attendant who helped me (Kate) was absolutely PHONIMONAL! Working with Kate was an absolute dream! She had asked me about the other shops that I had been to, about the dresses that I had tried on and what I liked She let me and my girls go through the store and picked what we thought I would like. She was never, ever pushy about buying a dress, and never tried to talk me into a dress that I just wasn't feeling. She would ask me what I did and didn't like about a dress, and then after we had been through most of the dresses we picked she went back up to pick out a dress that she thought I would like. As she walked down the steps I already knew that the dress was stunning, and I hadn't even tried it on yet. I put on the dress, and it was absolutely stunning, and I fell in love with it instantly. It was exactly everything that I was looking for in my wedding dress, it was only lacking a little bling, and she easily fixed that by finding the most beautiful belt to go along with it! And then she showed me a cathedral veil that just seemed to be made for the dress. I bought all three that very day, I didn't need to look around anymore, I knew I had found the wedding dress/look of my dreams. Overall it was the best experience, as Kate was more concerned about actually helping me find the dress of my dreams, rather than trying to sell me a dress. 10/10, if I had to do it all over again I would absolutely go straight back to Ava Laurenne! Also, I looked absolutely STUNNING on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Marybeth S

I had the best experience at Ava Laurenne! I purchased my wedding dress from Ava Laurenne in May 2016 (1 year prior to my wedding). I worked with Ashley and she was absolutely amazing! The owner, Wendy, greeted me with a huge hug when I met her and made me feel so welcome in... Read More their shop. They had a wide variety of options within my budget and I ended up selecting an Ava Laurenne private label gown. Ashely was so patient and kind and made me feel beautiful in every dress I tried on while giving her honest opinion on styles that would be the most flattering on my body type. The construction/quality of the dress was fantastic and it was ready to be picked up 3 months after I purchased it. Because I currently live in Miami, Ava Laurenne graciously held on to my dress for over 3 more months until I was home for the holidays. Although they do not do alterations, they gave several suggestions for places they recommended. Ava Laurenne is so much more than a wedding dress shop- they treat each and every bride like family. They host events for their brides and even created a Facebook group for Ava Laurenne brides to connect and ask each other wedding questions- a great tool throughout the planning process! I couldn’t recommend Ava Laurenne enough and have several friends who have since bought their wedding dresses from them as well. Highly recommend Ava Laurenne!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Samantha H

Ava Laurenne was the first bridal salon we went to and we had a wonderful experience! They had such a great variety of dresses for everyone's style and everything was reasonably priced. I ended up getting the 4th dress I tried on and I couldn't have been happier with my... Read More decision. The dress was beautiful and perfect and Ava Laurenne definitely helped make that experience one to remember.

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Kimberly A

Ava Laurenne was my first stop when searching for my wedding dress. After visiting shops in Richmond and northern Va, I found my perfect dress in Fredericksburg at Ava Laurenne. Their dresses are the most beautiful I have seen and their service was like nothing I have seen. I am... Read More a flight attendant with a crazy schedule. Patty went above and beyond to meet with me before and after hours. Her expertise and patience was much appreciated! Ava Laurenne is located in historic downtown Fredericksburg on Caroline Street. A wonderful experience for mom and daughter!

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Stefanie R

I had a wonderful experience at Ava Laurénne Bride! Everyone who works there's makes you feel so welcome and special and makes the whole experience of finding the perfect dress a truly wonderful and exciting thing.

Reviewed on 3/04/2017 A C

When planning my wedding, I wasn't sure what I wanted for a dress and kept putting off dress shopping. I started to feel pressure from friends and family that I needed to find a dress in order to have one in time for the wedding. Ava Laurenne was local but I thought it would be... Read More way too expensive and was hesitant to go. After going in just to look with my mom, Patty helped us feel comfortable and let us take time to try on several dresses. She made the experience absolutely amazing and helped me find a dress that I love and stayed within budget. I almost settled for a consignment dress because of trying to stay within a certain price point and it was more than my dress at Ava Laurenne. I'm so happy I gave them a try and became an Ava Laurenne Bride! I love my Justin Alexander dress and felt so beautiful on my wedding day. I would recommend Ava Laurenne to anyone!

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Margo S

This is such a wonderful bridal salon! I had a very negative experience at the last salon I'd been to and I was feeling a bit discouraged, but at Ava, everything was perfect. Katie was helpful, friendly, and just all around amazing! She is truly suited for this job. She makes... Read More the entire experience a positive, happy one. She clamped the dresses tightly so I knew exactly how they would fit and didn't mind me trying on a lot of dresses. She wasn't pushing for me to buy any specific dress, but provided helpful advice about styles and the way they fit me. The salon is beautiful and I am SO HAPPY to be an Ava Laurenne Bride!!!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Bree J

I've never considered myself very picky, but even so, I went to about seven shops and almost gave up on finding the right wedding dress... then I decided to keep one last appointment, which happened to be at Ava. The consultants were so kind and friendly, and the dresses are so... Read More beautifully made! The second dress they put me in was the one. They also helped me accessorize and create just the right look. I felt so beautiful and the quiet atmosphere was very relaxing! The consultants also referred me to a great alterationist and gave me everything I needed for my big day. I'm so excited to wear my dress down the aisle!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Jessica M

I had the best experience while shopping for my wedding dress at Ava Laurenne Bride. The ladies that work there are so kind, sweet, and attentive to every need of their brides. I love the one on one approach this shop has with their brides. Unlike some of the chain dress... Read More stores out there, Ava Laurenne makes sure that their staff is working with only one bride at a time. Giving the bride the 120% attention that she deserves. A lot of time, money, and effort goes into picking out the perfect dress, and it is so refreshing to have a dress shop that provides the bride with individual attention. I would recommend this shop to all those newly engaged brides out there.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Aspen K

This bridal salon was amazing! They were kind and friendly and all of their dresses were GORGEOUS. I had a rough time deciding but ended up with a gorgeous dress that happened to be on sale! they were attentive and I was able to give them an idea of what I wanted and my budget... Read More and they brought dresses to fit it and to open my mind to other things that were amazing. I traveled an hour to go to this store and it was 100% worth the time and drive. If you live in the DMV area before you choose your dress you must see them first!!!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 H W

I had such an amazing experience here! Coming from NY visiting my parents, I never expected to be going home with my dress! On the first day there, first time trying on dresses. It is truly a magical experience. Kaitlin and Ashley took their time to work with me and gave me... Read More their genuine opinions. I trusted them and their expertise. They were patient and passionate about what they do. I HIGHLY recommend coming here to give them a try, a true gem in old town Fredericksburg! You will be amazed and in for a big surprise! I didn't want to take my dress off, it was stunning! For all the out of town brides, think outside of the box! You won't forget it! :-) thank you again for making me feel so amazing and beautiful!! I can't wait for my big day!

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Chelsea J

I went there after shopping for dress at two other stores and honestly the others didn't compare in quality of dresses or quality of service. The consultants are so knowledgeable and accommodating and I was able to purchase two breathtaking dresses for my ceremony and... Read More reception. This store has such a lovely and large selection of reasonably priced dresses and everyone is so friendly and excited to help you find your dream dress (which isn't hard to do at that store). they really do care about their brides and I highly recommend finding your dress there.

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Clare S

Working with Ava Laurenne was an amazing experience. Prior to making an appointment, we had been to two other bridal shops (trying on countless dresses) and came out with one or two that we sort of liked, and thought that they MIGHT be the dress. When we went to Ava Laurenne,... Read More EVERY SINGLE dress we tried on (which was a lot) was exponentially more beautiful than any of our favorites at the other stores. It did not take Ashley (our bridal consultant) long to bring me the perfect dress, and we all immediately knew with no questions that this was in fact the dress. Beyond simply their selection, their customer service was EXCELLENT. We were the only customers in the store during our session (also the store is beautiful) and we really felt like they were focused on making this experience amazing- which it was! Ashley was so sweet, and sat down with us to get to know more about me (the bride), my family, my fiancee, my wedding, etc. She used that information to pick out absolutely amazing dresses which all perfectly fit my style. I cannot say enough about how great this experience was, and I am so glad that I am an Ava Laurenne Bride!

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Bridget P

Ava Laurenne was the first and final bridal shop I visited for looking for THE dress. They were so helpful and so friendly and made it very easy for me to find the perfect dress!!