Avstatmedia Photography, Video & Photobooth St. @ $795

Tampa, FL

Packages starting @ $795

We are a professional wedding photography and videography company. Our prices are very competitive, we give more for the money! Serving Tampa, Orlando, St. Pete, Clearwater, Sarasota, and surrounding areas. Family owned and operated.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

$0-$999

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Photo + Video

6302 N. Nebraska Ave, Tampa, FL (813) 965-3109

Great work

Reviewed on 11/28/2015 Jessica S

This vendor was amazing. We did an engagement shoot with him and we are VERY particular. He remembered everything from the engagement shoot and really got the photos I wanted. I was very direct on the wedding day, but he listened to me and got all the photos I wanted. The... Read More photos came back very quickly too. It was the best photography we could ask for!

Reviewed on 4/13/2016

What an amazing crew! Everything was perfect! The price is unbeatable.

Reviewed on 4/10/2016

These guys really get the job done. Their photographers do a really nice job and their video people somehow get the greatest shots but they are so not in the way.

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Jennifer D

I am a very sticky person for details. Avstatmedia got ALL of the details. Everything I requested and more. Kristen was my photographer with an absolutely wonderful assistant. I got way more beautiful photos than I expected. Anthony was my video guy, and boy he was... Read More creative. They created a video that I loved, they invited me in for some time to review my video to make any changes I wanted, I made NONE! Thats how good they are. With them providing photo booth with a great attendant. I would say this company is 5 star! They handled all 3 services like a well oiled machine. I would hire for all 3 services again. Thank you Kristen and Anthony! Job well done

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Kathy J

My husband and I used this company for video, photography, and the photo booth. It was excellent. They were very attentive to me. Great variety of shots both video and photo. Final product was great. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Sarah L

Great video and photography footage was captured of our wedding. They brought many cameras, lots of angles, in final video session with editor we got to see all of our wedding. Things we even forgot had happened but were glad they had captured it. Photos are incredible. A... Read More great company and I would suggest them to anybody.

Reviewed on 6/03/2017 Alexis W

OMG! I had so much fun with the vendor. I knew it was a hit when we did our engagement shoot, as we are not "camera people". The day of was just as amazing. Photo booth was a blast! Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Samia M

We approached AV STATMEDIA for our wedding photography after reading their reviews on several websites. And I would like to mention that we didn't regret for a minute to choose them for our wedding photography. Kristian, who runs this business, along with her team were all very... Read More cooperative, creative, punctual and friendly. Kristian took great pictures for us, also she made a very beautiful wedding album for us. I almost emailed her 5-6 times for changes in the wedding album as to our most favourite pictures and she listened to each and everyone of them. My husband and I felt really comfortable working her. Adding to that, most importantly their prices are very reasonable and service up to the mark. If I'd have to rate them between 1-10, I would rate 10 every time! Thanks a lot Kristian for being the best photographer to work with. We love you!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Terey V

You definitely get your money's worth with this company. Prices are great, great quality photos and video. Even had an edit session. Hire this companyt

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Deb T

So, to try and sum it up quickly-you couldn't pick a better vendor.!! I am over the top impressed with everything. Highly recommend

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Jamie L

So incredibly happy with our photos and video! Avstatmedia did an awesome job capturing our special day. They were very friendly with all of my bridal party, even working some magic with the 4 year olds who were growing tired of taking pics. You will not be disappointed with... Read More this group!

Reviewed on 9/04/2016 Diane G

The photos and the video came out great. Krista was great. We planned our wedding in a very short amount of time, so Krista was very flexible and worked with us to get us a great set of pictures and video for a reasonable price.. She worked us into her schedule, she showed up... Read More on time, and even helped calm us and keep us on track when the weather turned and thunder clouds moved in. Our wedding venue was outdoor and on a busy street, so despite that, the video was still good, and the backdrop of the photos were great. Her suggestions for poses were fun too. My photos make us look awesome.

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Danny L

This company is amazing!! They did my engagement shoot on February 28, 2016. They showed up on time and were very professional. They did my photography, video, and photo-booth for my 7/2/16 wedding once again they showed up on time and my pictures came out perfect! Everyone... Read More loved them and The video is amazing. They even gave me a you-tube version of my video. They are easy to deal with, and always professional. They treated me like family and made sure everything was perfect. I would recommend them to everyone I know that needs a photographer!

Reviewed on 9/25/2015

I have 3 daughters and have used this company for all 3 of their weddings. Everything was flawless. Will hire again and again.

Reviewed on 9/25/2015

My wedding photos and video are something I am going to treasure forever. Avstat did such a great job capturing every moment. They made many suggestions, gave some editing ability on the video final product. Very easy to work with, very professional, polite, timely, great... Read More turn around time. Thank you Avstat. Definite 5 stars.

Reviewed on 9/24/2015

They are exceptional! My photos are beautiful. My video is great! Would highly recommend!