Online Proofing

3708 Benson Drive, Raleigh, NC

Amazing Photographer

Reviewed on 11/08/2014 Laura H

Christobal is a great wedding photographer. He did our engagement photos, my bridal portraits and our wedding. He was very willing to work with us to fit within our budget as well. He is very efficient and a very talented photographer. Our pictures are beautiful, and exactly... Read More what we wanted! I would recommend him without reservation and we will hopefully be using him in the future for life events!

So personable!!!

Reviewed on 2/14/2014 Delaina S

Our wedding was 31 January 2014 and Christobal was our photographer. He was so personable and easy to work with! He made everyone feel at ease while he was doing group pictures and worked very fast! My husband and I were able to join almost the entire cocktail hour since... Read More Christobal knocked everything out so quickly. He made things fun and simple. He was also EVERYWHERE. Everywhere I looked throughout the night, Christobal was there, capturing the moments. He gave us one sneak-preview shot that was AWESOME and we can't wait to see the rest! Totally stoked and hope to work with him again!

Amazing work!

Reviewed on 9/20/2012 Ashley C

When I saw this photographer's work online, I knew I had found my photographer! His work was incredible and I loved his photojournalistic approach to shooting. He seemed to capture "little moments" better than any photographer could! When I met with him for a consultation, he... Read More was so warm and personable, which I knew would be great, because you want to like your photographer, since he or she is going to be with you all day on one of the most important days of your life! And come wedding day, he was great at keeping us on track time-wise. And he was also so pleasant to work with! I would HIGHLY recommend this photographer!! You will be so happy you chose him!

Love their style

Reviewed on 8/20/2012 Maria V

I liked their work. Price was great, they were professional, friendly, service was tremendous,open, able to do anything at anytime, and they match with my classic wedding style and fine wedding reception. Definitely recommend Azul.

Wedding Memories

Reviewed on 2/07/2012 Wendy W

The wedding day goes by so fast, and all that is left are the wonderful memories and the pictures. I loved working with Christobal. He is so professional and made us feel very at ease. We didn't see him as he was often in the background getting the shots that will be so... Read More important for years to come.

Excellent service

Reviewed on 1/17/2012 Carmen T

Christobal was the best! He captured everything we could have wanted.

Good Memories

Reviewed on 6/25/2011 Abigail M

I am pleased with our photography from Azul, though I was hoping for more/something different when I initially saw the pictures. I received a discouted price and package and feel that this is probabaly the reason that we didn't receive all of the pictures we were hoping for or... Read More that they appeared the way I/we wanted. After looking over them multiple times, we've found a lot that we really like and a few that we really love and are very happy to be able to have these forever. The staff at Azul are wonderful and as long as you arrange the right package to suit what you are hoping for (we obviously didn't), the pictures are going to turn out beautifully.

TO Azul Photography