Beautiful Photography for Your Special Day!

B. Garrison Photography has been documenting weddings for over 8 years in the southern Louisiana area. We love capturing the excitement & emotion this day will bring. Your day is very special to us because you have chosen us to capture it. To tell a story in my photographs of the day you say "i do" means the world to us. We specialize in weddings in the New Orleans area as well as the surrounding areas. Contact me today to find out how you can be another one of B. Garrison Photography wedding clients and let me capture the day you say "i do".

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

3995 Pontchartrain Dr., Slidell, LA Serving Louisiana Area (985) 259-5196

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 Tess D

Brooke is an amazing photographer! She did both our engagement and wedding photos and I couldn't have asked for better photos. She was able to capture tons of action shots of our guests and all of the important and special moments of the day. The pictures were all so beautifully... Read More done and there were so many to see! She made everything so easy and just went with the flow. Very professional and will definitely continue to be contacting her for future milestones in our lives! Thanks Brooke!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Sheila M

Brooke Garrison & her team captured my daughters wedding 3-4-17. We were so pleased with the way everything turned out. They were absolutely great and handled my daughters wedding very professionally. She returned our images so quickly as well. We will recommend her to anyone!... Read More Thank you so much Brooke!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Casey S

B.Garrison Photography photographed our wedding this year and I can not express how much we loved them! We really enjoyed working with Brooke and her team and look forward to hiring them in the future. The professionalism from her and her team was beyond what we could imagine.... Read More We were really pleased with our images as well. I would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Courtney W

Brooke and Linda were nothing short of amazing! They did an awesome job! I enjoyed my time with them and would definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Cody H

Brooke is great and very personable! We used her for our engagement pictures, and they turned out beautiful! I would definitely recommend her for all of your picture needs!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Hannah O

Absolutely loved Brooke!! She is a great photographer and she knows what she is doing. She was very helpful and answered any and all of the questions I had. It was great working with her, my husband and I really enjoyed our wedding day with her there for all the moments... Read More captured. She took time to get pictures that I requested and she had her own ideas for poses that were good! The pictures she took were beautiful! I would 10/10 recommend!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Jess C

On October 13, 2017 Brooke and her team captured our wedding. She never skipped a beat and was so great with us. She made us feel so comfortable & showed how much she cared for us. She definitely went above and beyond to make sure our day was very special to us! Thank you for... Read More everything you have done for us Brooke!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Neisha K

Absolutely amazing! She did a wonderful job! Extremely professional and talented. So grateful that she captured the most memorable day of our lives!

Reviewed on 3/03/2017 Amy D

Absolutely amazing!! If you're looking for quality photographs at a reasonable cost and superb customer service, this is the place!! My wedding was captured to perfection and my family and I have life-long memories that couldn't be any better! Love, love, love!

Reviewed on 3/03/2017 Tracie B

Brooke is amazing sweet and easy to work with. She works very hard on capturing those special moments that you will never forget. She does beautiful work!!

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 Kristie G

Our wedding photos are more than we could have ever imagined. Brooke captured everything we wanted and more. She went above and beyond to capture our special day. I am forever greatful for her beautiful work, patience, and talent. Can't wait to use her in future endeavors!

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Jaime M

B. Garrison Photography does amazing work! Brooke is very talented, creative, friendly & easy to work with. I am so happy with our photos & definitely recommend using her for amazing wedding photos!

Brooke Garrison

Brooke Garrison has always had a passion for capturing major lifetime milestones. She specializes in weddings, seniors & newborns. When she is away from her full time job as a photographer she is spending her time with her family. More than likely with a camera in her hand capturing all the details of her two boys.