Exclusive On Location & In Studio Hair & Makeup

Beauty team specializing in bridal hair & makeup. Our team is highly trained and experienced in HD airbrush makeup which provides an all day flawless finish. Let us travel to the location of your choice, wherever it may be, or come join us at our studio located in Wakefield, RI

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100

23 North Rd, Wakefield, RI New England & Destination (401) 408-4612

Absolutely amazing

Reviewed on 10/16/2014 Christine A

I cannot say enough good things about Brianna's team of girls. Brianna was unavailable the day of my wedding so my team was Sabrina (makeup), Paige (hair) and Kara (hair). In short - they were unbelievable. They arrived right on time (8:30) and flew through 6 makeups and 9... Read More hairstyles with time to spare (done by 1 pm). Everyone LOVED their look and Brianna's girls were fantastic with listening to what each of my girls wanted ... transitioning from heavier, smokey eyes to more natural understated makeup with ease. Paige and Kara tackleled every hairstyle vision my girls had without batting an eye ... Complicated braided updos, soft waves and blow outs without a problem - show them a picture and consider it done! I swear they are magical. You cannot go wrong with booking this team. Not only did my girls love the way they looked, but they were amazed at how reasonable the pricing was. Ive always done my own makeup because I'm very particular but I'm already looking forward to using them in the future for other special events. I m fully intended on adding my own "touches" to my makeup once Sabrina was done to make it my own and my bridal party literally screamed at me "DONT'T TOUCH A THING ITS PERFECT". I got married 10.12.14 (bride: Christine) check out their Facebook photos - they are pure TALENT. And a pleasure to be around and do business with as well :) can't wait to work with them again!!!!!

2014-10-16T12:03:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO much for this amazing review Christine! xoxo

Amazing

Reviewed on 8/26/2014 Jessica W

Brianna and her team were simply wonderful to work with. I truly loved my hair and make-up, as did my entire wedding party and my now husband. They were super professional and easy to work with - they even included some last minute additions to the make-up and hair list. I... Read More couldn't have asked for a better beauty vendor and 100% recommend them for any New England bride.

Brianna is Wonderful!

Reviewed on 8/22/2014 Justine R

Brianna is an amazing hair and makeup artist. I was able to give her a few ideas and what she did was exactly what I was looking for. My bridesmaids and I all had airbrush makeup done as well as our hair. We danced the night away, shed a few tears of joy and still looked great... Read More at the end of the night. Brianna is so easy to get along with and willing to help make your big day perfect. I would recommend her to anyone! I'm going to continue to use her for all of my beauty needs.

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Katie T

I don’t have enough good things to say about this beauty studio. We had three girls (Paige, Kara, and Melissa) come to our home to complete makeup and hair for six people. We were done with a half hour to spare and were super accommodating to my aunt who wanted her makeup done... Read More as well. My hair and makeup were beyond perfection. I could not have imagined it looking any better. All my bridesmaid were happy with their looks and all wanted something completely different which they were all able to accommodate. Thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Elizabeth A

Brianna and her crew were amazing! Brianna initially wasn't available for my wedding day but made some changes and was there to do both myself and my wife's hair and makeup as well as some members of our bridal party! The ladies she brought with her were incredible and do... Read More amazing work. I have never seen such beautiful hair and makeup in any wedding I've been to or been a part of. And her prices are beyond reasonable. She and her crew traveled from RI to Boston for our wedding and were there bright and early and finished everyones hair/makeup in the timeline given. Make sure you ask for Brianna specifically in your inquiry to be sure she is available for your wedding day. But her girls are just as talented so you can't go wrong with booking BLovely.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Jaimie P

B Lovely Beauty is a fantastic company!! They are extremely professional, attentive, and talented! I hired Brianna and Cori for hair and make-up for the day of my wedding and it was the best decision I made. The final product for each girl was beautiful, flawless, and exactly... Read More how they envisioned. They were friendly, prompt, and easy to work with. They made the entire morning of my wedding an enjoyable and stress-free experience. I highly recommend their services!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Jessica S

Brianna and her team are absolutely wonderful to work with! From the initial contact, she replied back to me quickly and we confirmed my wedding date. On the morning of my wedding , they arrived promptly and all of our nerves went away. We laughed and enjoyed their company, as... Read More they listened to the girls ideas of how they visioned their hair and makeup to be. They weren’t afraid to put their own beautiful twist on it , leaving everyone stunned and feeling beautiful all day long. They use airbrush make up which is super light and long lasting. I highly recommend B Lovely Beauty!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Jacqueline K

Best experience of my life!!! Very professional and time oriented but also adds some fun to it all. These girls let you be yourself and help you stay calm the hours leading up to the biggest moment of your life. If your getting married B lovely is the place to start your big... Read More day. I felt beautiful all day long!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Kristen S

Brianna and her team were so great! I had Brianna for bridal makeup and hair and she did a fantastic job--I felt so beautiful on my wedding day. I had extensions added in for my style and she recommended the perfect color and match for my hair, and was able to replicate the... Read More style that I wanted. For makeup, I wanted to look different than my every day look but keep it natural and it was perfect. My bridal party and mom loved their looks and she and her team were so easy to get along with and made the getting ready part of the day fun and carefree. Highly recommend B Lovely!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Lauren H

Working with Brianna and her team is such an awesome experience! I booked them at the start of wedding planning, and they were involed with my engagement shoot, shower, and even a boudoir shoot I did for my (now) husband all before the wedding itself. They are extremely... Read More professional, and their work speaks for itself. I can't recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Sarah G

The owner of B Lovely Beauty Studio, Brianna, has been a close family friend of mine for as long as I can remember. That being said, there was no question that she was the first choice for hair and makeup for my "big day". Booking with B Lovely, I had certain expectations. I... Read More expected flawless makeup. I expected a perfect up-do. But what I didn't expect was that all of my expectations would be exceeded, AND THEN SOME! Brianna and her team arrived early, set up quickly, and were so pleasant! They use all high-quality, top-of-the-line products and take great care to fully clean and sanitize brushes and applicators between clients. They moved quickly enough to keep us running on time, but never once made anyone feel rushed. They were sensitive to each persons' specific needs, and had no problem accommodating a last minute addition! Please future brides, do yourself a favor by booking with B Lovely! You will not be disappointed! Thanks again Brianna & the B Lovely Girls!! ❤️ Sarah

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Emma K

Kara did an amazing job with my hair on my wedding day! She showed up on time, and styled my hair, my bridesmaids, my mom and my mother-in law's hair. She is super talented, and made sure everyone's hair look great, and stayed looking great throughout the night. She had a very... Read More relaxed way about her, and was very helpful at the trial and on the big day. I could not have been happier, and would recommend her to anyone and everyone.

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Christina S

I have used B. Lovely 3 times now. It started with my sister-in-law who used them and they did such a good job that I recommended them to a friend who's wedding I was also in. I was so impressed I had to scoop up Brianna and her girls for my own wedding. The hair trial was... Read More amazing and after sitting and staring at the photos I had a few tweaks and sent photos to Brianna and she did it all no problem. I felt more beautiful than I have ever felt on my day, all thanks to them! My girls were all so happy with how their hair and makeup turned out. The girls do an amazing job and are professional, super sweet and great at what they do. I highly highly recommend B. Lovely for hair/makeup!!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Jamie B

Brianna and her team were awesome to work with! They were so helpful at my trial and I knew then that they would be perfect for the wedding day. She was very responsive when I had questions and changes that needed to be made. The day of our wedding Brianna and her girls were on... Read More time to the room. Got themselves set up and started right away. They were done with hair and makeup on time. They were so fun and easy going. And most importantly the hair and makeup they do is flawless!!!!! Can't recommended this team enough!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Paige C

Brianna and her B Lovely Beauty Studio team are the epitome of professionalism and talent. I recently used B Lovely for my May 2017 wedding in Watch Hill and Brianna was absolute perfection. She and her team arrived on time, completed everyone's style far in advance of our... Read More 12:30pm deadline, and expertly helped my mom practice attaching and detaching my veil. I would recommend this team to anyone looking for elegant, beautiful, and comfortable styling for any special occasion. You most certainly will not be disappointed with the outcome.

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Justine A

Book them now! B Lovely was so incredible the day of my wedding. I got married a little over a week ago and booked B Lovely almost immediately after I got engaged because I had dealt with them during my sisters wedding and was so pleased. Brianna was so great to work with.... Read More She is so personable and was so accommodating to my preferences. I am not someone that usually wears much makeup so I really just gave her vague ideas on what I was looking for and let her go for it. The result was amazing. I was so so pleased with my hair and makeup the day of my wedding and would not change a thing! Brianna, Melissa, and Tayla were my bridal team the day of my wedding, and I cannot say enough lovely things about them. We had a full house the day of my wedding between the bridal party and friends and family that came over to spend the morning with us. They worked seamlessly through all the noise and commotion that I am sure could have been distracting at times. We had 5 girls getting both hair and makeup, 1 just makeup, and 1 just hair. They were able to give each of us the appropriate time and check in to make sure we all were satisfied with the result, and we still finished with plenty of time to spare before the ceremony. They really worked seamlessly throughout the morning, and their experience and talent was so apparent as they went through all of us. Everyone has different styles and tastes and they had no trouble accommodating all of the girls. I really cannot recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Anna F

Couldn't be happier with the B lovely team :) I felt beautiful on my wedding day and I have your team to thank! Lexie is very talented.The girls were very efficient and did hair and make up for 8 girls. All my bridesmaids looked beautiful and we had a fun time getting ready.... Read More Thanks for a great day on 5/28/17

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Erica C

Thank you Brianna and Cori. You did an amazing job with hair and makeup for myself and my Bridal party. Couldn't have been happier with the final result! Very professional! So glad you were part of our big day!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Elissa C

The day had finally arrived!!! Pink and white linens lay crisply across the tables, the sun was shining, and the smell of a freshly cut lawn lingered in the air-- just waiting for the party to start! We had all gotten up early to get the day started and I was so relieved to see... Read More our hair and make-up artist walking across the driveway-- equally meeting our excitement. If I said Brianna was fabulous, then that would be a grand understatement of her talents and professionalism. She arrived poised and prepared with all her supplies and quickly transformed the room into what felt like a high-end beauty salon. Brianna knows what she is doing and her natural talent for her work shined through with me, and each of my girls, during the wedding. She was easy to talk with about ideas and was very flexible with what the girls asked for. My junior bridesmaid and flower girl were so excited to experience getting their hair styled and having airbrush make-up and Brianna knew just how to apply a thin layer of make up so that they felt dazzled, but not overdone. My style was a bit more complicated, but it was clear Brianna was ready to and did meet the challenge. I was blown away by the airbrush makeup, not only how perfectly it was applied, but also that it lasted the entire day. She even asked if she could add some temporary eyelash extensions and although I was hesitant because I rarely wear make-up, she nailed it and I was super happy she made the suggestion. Brianna's expertise, dedication, and professionalism is what I wanted on my wedding day and I got it. When seeking a perfect and flawless experience for your wedding, Brianna is the person to call.

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Jessica O

After searching for a long time for a makeup artist, I finally found B Lovely. I immediately fell in love with their work online and contacted them. Luckily, they still had availability and I booked a trial with Lexie. At the trial I was very happy with everything she did,... Read More but I did want to change a few things and she was more than willing to do that. She was not at all offended and was warm and so sweet. The day of the wedding, she worked diligently and did an amazing job on me and my girls. She got us all done (6 of us) in a good amount of time and did a FANTASTIC job!! I still get compliments to this day about how good everyones makeup looked. Everyone looked very natural yet made up for a wedding party. I was more than thrilled with my makeup and it lasted all night!! B Lovely is very professional and although I only had interactions with Lexie, I am sure the other girls are just as great!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Julia M

I hired Brianna and her team to do hair and makeup on 14 people for my wedding in August. Prior to the wedding I had numerous questions, which were all answered promptly regardless of how "silly" they were. The day of the wedding her and her team showed up to the hotel right on... Read More time. They were so warm, welcoming and understanding. They made it very easy for us to feel comfortable. I have never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day. I cannot thank the B Lovely team enough!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Morgan C

Where do I begin!!! I cannot say enough about Brianna and Cori, they are AMAZING!!! Hiring B Lovely Studio was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. I knew the moment we met Brianna and Cori we made the right decision. They are personal, flexible and caring. They... Read More truly go above and beyond to give you a personalized experience and make you look beautiful while doing it. I can't thank them enough for making our wedding so special. Everyone looked so beautiful!!! Please look no further for a beauty vendor, you have found the best!!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Kaitlynn A

The B Lovely Beauty team is absolutely amazing! They did all the hair and makeup for my August wedding this year. Brianna and her team showed up on time and were very professional I had a large party and everyone's hair and makeup was done in a timely manner. Everyone looked... Read More so beautiful!! Some of the girls had never had airbrush makeup before and they couldn't believe how light it felt and it how lasted all day/night. Brianna did my hair and makeup and it came out flawless. I told her a few ideas I had liked and she made my vision come to life! She was also very responsive when reaching out and accommodating. If you ever need hair or makeup done you should contact B Lovely Beauty.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Katie M

Oh wow, where to begin! From start to finish Brianna and Cori were amazing on the day of my recent wedding. She and Cori were easy and fun to work with, and made everyone feel at ease. Brianna and Cori both knew exactly how to make each of my bridesmaids look their absolutely... Read More best, and they absolutely nailed each and every hair & makeup style my bridesmaids requested. Brianna was so easy to work with throughout the entire planning process and was always very prompt with answering any questions I might have had. Since the wedding on 10/15/16, I've received so many compliments from guests about how great the bridesmaids and I looked, and many of the guests who stayed late at the reception were amazed that we looked just as good at 10:30pm as we did at noon, and that says a lot about the quality you get with Brianna and her team!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Sabrina F

Brianna, Cori and Deven worked my wedding on 10/9/16 and they were all absolutely AMAZING. My entire bridal party looked like something out of a magazine. All the girls were very professional and still very fun to work with! They worked in a very timely manner and everything was... Read More finished on time or before! Brianna did my hair, and it was absolutely perfect. I can't say enough wonderful things about Bri and her team, except I wish I could get married again just to be beautified by them <3