B. Moore Events

Serving Atlanta, GA and surrounding areas

Have more. Do more. Enjoy more. Be more...

Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

33 West Howard Ave., Decatur, GA
Serving Atlanta, GA and surrounding areas

Wonderful and Happy with the Experience

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Ashley D

I booked Shaundra after a sorority sister recommended her since she did her wedding of a similar size (300). After searching around on websites, I saw that she had overall favorable reviews. Talking on the phone with Shaundra, I felt at ease and she seemed real and genuine which... Read More I liked. It's super important to click with your planner as you will be contacting them all throughout your engagement. Throughout the process, Shaundra was very helpful. Even though we only booked Shaundra for Day of Planning, she did not hesitate to recommend vendors that I was missing and provided me with comfort in knowing that I hadn't forgotten the big things. Then as we met about a month before the wedding, she reviewed all of the steps and things that I forgot. She ran the rehearsal perfectly and if there were any issues on the day of, they were handled. For any items that she felt needed my concern, she contacted me and they were handled right away. For example, we were having communion at the ceremony and I completely forgot to get the grape juice and crackers! This was realized about an hour before the ceremony. Calmly Shaundra told me she'd figure something out and sure enough she improvised with a dinner roll and wine from the winery. As simple as they may have seemed, I was thankful she was there to check that off the list while my family and I could rest and enjoy the moments of the day. I would book Shaundra again and again if given the opportunity.

Reviewed on 3/16/2015 Cherie D

Shaundra is amazing! I met with other wedding planners and no one compared to her. She was truly able to see the vision I had in mind for my wedding day. I trusted her 100% throughout the wedding planning process and I am so thankful and blessed to have her go above and beyond... Read More to make sure everything went well. She was very patient with me, my then fiancé, and my family throughout everything. I would definitely recommend her for any event you may need assistance planning.

Great Day of Coordinator!

Reviewed on 11/05/2014 Jamie S

Shaundra is great at multi-tasking and making sure the bride feels great on the day of her wedding. I felt great knowing she was on top of everything for me so that I could enjoy my day. Our wedding was the best day of my life and it was all possible because of Shaundra. She... Read More is very professional and friendsly at the same time. She helped me with all types of things including dance lessons and ceremony brochure templates. If you are worried about your wedding day events and want to ensure they happen seamlessly, use Shaundra at B. Moore Events!!

B. Moore = Be. Ware

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Alyssa G

Nice person but she really misrepresented herself and what her company could do. I did the majority of the planning (negating my reason for hiring her) and my friends did so much of the execution that I should have just hired them. She seemed really overwhelmed and... Read More distracted by other things during the planning process and the weekend of the wedding. She forgot important things and wasn't proactive about getting things done. This resulted in a lot of last minute planning, mistakes and general confusion at my rehearsal dinner and wedding. I was pretty surprised that she only had one or two options if I asked her for recommendations on vendors--- if I didn't like those limited choices I was on my own to find someone else. I thought planners would have a network of people for brides to consider (i.e. more than 1 option) but she didn't seem to have that. She also didn't have a "team" but just one other person with her for the rehearsal dinner and maybe two for the wedding. This was a problem because there were a lot of moving pieces and she couldn't cover them all at the same time. The best I can say is that she connected me with a good hair stylist and a good nail salon. Apologies for the length but I want readers to know what they are getting into. As a bride who faced health challenges and worked a very demanding job, I really needed a wedding planner who could take some of the wedding load off my shoulders. Sadly, the most stressful part of my wedding experience was working with this planner. So if you want a stress free experience, you might want to consider someone else.

Nice Group

Reviewed on 10/21/2011 Kenishia S

Though she wasn't available on my wedding date, I highly recommend Shandra and her associates. She is very organized and helpful from the moment you speak to her. She makes you feel at ease and gives you confidence that things will go smoothly on your wedding day.