Hair Stylists, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, Beauty

61 Torchia Rd, Coldspring, NY (845) 661-3638

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Tara

Heather and her team did an amazing job both at my engagement shoot and wedding day. On the big day they Came to my parents home on time and ready to go the day of the wedding. Very friendly and professional and made the morning fun and less stressful. Everyone was raving about... Read More how beautiful myself and all the girls looked. I would highly recommend heather and her team! Wonderful and talented people!

Perfect hair/makeup experience

Reviewed on 8/26/2015 Caitlin R

Heather and everyone else at Baby Breath Bridal is amazing. They did my hair and makeup, as well as all of my bridesmaids' hair. They dealt well with both those who knew exactly what they wanted, and those who had no idea what to do! Heather is extremely talented and did such an... Read More amazing job on my hair and makeup...it looked exactly like I wanted it to, and lasted all night despite all of my dancing and jumping around like a crazy person. Heather is also a super cool and fun person, and it was tons of fun spending the day with her on my wedding day!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 3/11/2015 Jess P

Heather and her team came onsite to my venue to do hair and makeup for myself (the bride), both mothers, and 5 of my friends/wedding party members. Heather and her team were WONDERFUL - they accommodated a broad range of hair (high/low up-dos, fingers curls, long) and makeup... Read More styles and all looks were flawless. It snowed like CRAZY on my wedding day and all of the hair styles still looked beautiful, even after exposed to the weather. I highly recommend Heather and her team for your event.

Excellent!

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 Adrienne D

My partner and I recently got married in a small, intimate wedding in a private home in the Hudson Valley. We planned the event in less than two months and were pulling together details up until the last minute. I called Heather only a few days before our event to see if it... Read More would be possible for her to style the hair of the bride, and five other family members. She was able to maneuver some things around so she could accommodate us! I couldn't have been more thrilled with how things worked out. She came (with one other stylist) to the private home and created beautiful hairstyles. Everyone was thrilled with how amazing they came out! Heather was great to work with and so flexible! I would definitely recommend her!

Heather is awesome! Truly cares about her brides!

Reviewed on 10/24/2012 Kymie C

No matter what style you have in mind, I know Heather can create the image you want. We had Heather do our hair and makeup for our rehearsal as well as the big wedding day! She always listens to what look you're going for and can create any look you're aiming for. Truly... Read More amazing talent! She's also so much fun to be around and down to earth. She cares about everyone being happy with her services and it shows! She's got a great personality and that's so important to have on top of the talent of being a super stylist and hair and make up artist. Thank you so much Heather for making us look FABULOUS! Looking forward to doing business with you in the future whenever we have other special occasions to attend. You're terrific!

Heather is Awesome!

Reviewed on 9/20/2012 Ashley A

Heather Canavan is great! She did a wonderful job at making my hair look absolutely perfect!

AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 6/27/2012 Stephanie I

I was so worried about finding a good hair/makeup artist because I'm not from the area. I booked Heather probably six months in advance, but I wasn't able to do a trial run until two days before the wedding. Well, if I could give Heather more than five stars, I would! She is... Read More absolutely AMAZING!! I had eleven girls who needed to get their hair/makeup done, and they all looked gorgeous! Heather came to our hotel and brought some extra people (since there were so many of us) who were also fantastic. I seriously could not even believe how beautiful Heather made me look and feel on my wedding day; it was the perfect look for me and I love all of our pictures. On top of that, she is so so kind and makes you feel completely comfortable right away. I cannot say enough wonderful things about her!

great job!

Reviewed on 9/27/2011 Daniela M

Heather and her crew did an awesome job on everyone's makeup and hair ...we were all very happy! They were very professional and on time and even though people were added to the list at the last minute, we all got done in time and everyone looked great!

Amazing :) HIGHLY Recommend!!!

Reviewed on 6/08/2011 Jessica G

Heather & her team of hair & make-up artists were truly amazing. I was so happy with the way my hair & makeup came out the day of my wedding (& the rest of the bridal party as well!) To start off with, Heather is such a sweet, nice, down-to-earth person. I really enjoyed meeting... Read More her at my trial. She tried a bunch of options from the photos I gave her & then she asked if she could try something out that she had in mind. I ended up going with her styling over all the styles I brought to show her from the pictures! My hair looked beautiful & it was done in a really elegant unique style that I've never seen before in any of your typical bridal magazines (which made me feel extra special on my big day ;) She also rocked on doing my makeup! It was PERFECT! I highly recommend Heather & her team. At first, I was very skeptical about not hiring two separate people to do my hair & makeup. I thought that if I chose to go that route, that maybe the person would only be REALLY good at either the hair OR the makeup. But, after meeting Heather at my trial, I was blown away over how beautiful both hair & makeup came out. I booked her on the spot. I didn't even have to think twice about it. HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! Jessica, Married 09.17.2010