Fully customizable & affordable World Class band

Looking for something different than a standard cheesy wedding band? The Bachelor Boys Band are just right for your big day! They are young energetic musicians who play alongside the likes of The Roots, Kendrick Lamar, Jason Mraz and Elvis Costello, to name a few. Best of all, they are self-managed and handle all of their own booking, so you save thousands of dollars for a band in this quality bracket. It also means that you are speaking directly to the musicians, who go above and beyond to provide a unique experience tailored to you and your guests personal tastes.

Instruments

Accordion, Bagpipes, Banjo, Bugle, Cello, Fiddle, Flute, Guitar, Harmonica, Harp, Keyboard, Mandolin, Organ, Percussion, Piano, Saxophone, Steel Drum, Trombone, Trumpet, Ukulele, Violin, Vocals

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Klezmer, Latin, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Reviewed on 3/30/2016 Quinn T

SPECTACULAR! Hiring the Bachelor Boys Band was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Not only were they incredibly easy to work with and helped us think of every detail for the night, they played amazing music all night that both our parents' friends and our... Read More friends knew! They did an incredible job of MCing the event and organized the wedding party for the announcement so we didn't have to think about it. They also easily took care of every aspect of music for the evening through the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception, and covered totally different types of music throughout the night. During the reception, they had guests dancing the entire time, right until the end. Most of our guests told us the next day that was one of the best wedding bands they had ever heard, and one of our friends even said he danced more in the first 20 minutes of our wedding than he had cumulatively at many others. I cannot recommend these guys highly enough!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Margaret F

The Bachelor Boys Band took our wedding to the next level, and we cannot thank them enough for helping us to have a phenomenal ceremony and reception! From day one of reaching out with a inquiry to the band, I was so impressed with their level of communication, professionalism,... Read More and talent. We saw them played at an open rehearsal and immediately booked their 9 piece group for our reception, and a keyboardist and saxophonist for our wedding ceremony. They are so much fun to listen to as both emcees and musicians, and they really took all of our musical requests into account when playing at our reception. I cannot recommend the Bachelor Boys Band enough and thank them for making our 10/29 wedding so much fun. Book them to add fabulous live music to any event, you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Kathryn K

They Bachelor Boys were great! We used them for a Gala for almost 800 guests. They were more affordable than other bands we've used in the past -- and so much more flexible. We were able to have some light instrumental music during dinner and we had a few guests dancing before... Read More the entree was even served! After dinner, when they did their dance sets, the dance floor was more packed than I have ever seen it before -- and it stayed that way pretty much until we shut things down at midnight. They were easy to work with and we have gotten raves from our guests about the band.

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Meredith R

The Bachelor Boys Band was so great to work with! Having a band at our wedding was a must for us and we were lucky to find a band that met our needs, within our budget. We booked before ever hearing or seeing them and then we were able to attend a showcase in Richmond. We were... Read More blown away and knew we'd made the right decision. The dance floor was packed all night and Adam was awesome to work with leading up to the big day. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the Bachelor Boys Band to friends and family and hope they'll get to play for my sisters' weddings in the future! Thank you to Adam and his awesome team!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Julie B

The bachelor boy band did an amazing job on the night of our wedding!! From the ceremony music, cocktail hour, to the reception, it was superb. We spent hours looking for bands and most were way overpriced (in our opinion) and once we found the BBB and read their reviews, we... Read More knew they were the ones for us. We were very pleased with our interaction with Mike. He answered all my questions (on time) and gave suggestions for the sequence of events and how the night should play out. My biggest concern was keeping the night flowing and band playing to maximize our time at the reception and we couldn't be happier. My only regret is not having more time to hear the band play!! Thank you Bachelor Boy Band for making our big day fabulous!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Chelsea K

The band was absolutely amazing! We had so many compliments at our wedding on the music. It was like being at an awesome concert with all of our friends and family!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Ashlee S

We highly recommend Bachelor Boys Band! From the time we booked the band, Amber, who communicates directly with you via email or phone for all of your questions and needs, was very helpful! It was the band’s first time playing at our venue, but you wouldn’t have known it as... Read More everything ran smoothly. They played a great selection of music that appealed to the whole crowd.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Pete D

The Bachelor Boys Band was simply fantastic! We are still getting compliments from all our friends about how much fun they had on the dance floor because of the music. They played the room perfectly and everyone fed off their energy. They have great instincts deciding which... Read More songs will go best for the moment. At the start of my wedding I wouldn't have imagined that "I'll Be (500 miles)" by the Proclaimers would even be on a wedding playlist, but they turned it into the best song of the night. Everyone was singing along at the top of their lungs, dancing around, and smiling from ear to ear. Tim is also super helpful on the planning side before the event. He was always super prompt responding to our questions and took the time to understand our preferences. With all the other planning stresses around our wedding, it was nice to not have to worry at all about the band at all. I cannot recommend them highly enough. Book them and it will make your event more fun that you could even imagine.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Stacey H

Bachelor Boys took us back in time for our Old Hollywood vibe reception. The horn section made our night and the guests couldn't stop dancing even when they tried!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Lucy Z

Having the Bachelor Boys Band play at our wedding was one of the best decisions ever! Andrew was super helpful and responsive throughout the whole planning process. He confirmed all the details prior to the wedding and made sure everything was executed perfectly. He was... Read More incredibly flexible when things were changed/adjusted. The band was amazing the day of! Everyone raved about how great the music was and the dance floor was packed!! It was truly worth every penny and more. I would HIGHLY recommend them! They really kept the party going.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Caroline P

First off, these guys deserve 10 stars. This was by far the BEST vendor my husband and I booked for our wedding. We actually planned our wedding in Maryland from Texas, so neither my husband nor I ever had the opportunity to see/hear them in person before our wedding day.... Read More However, the reviews we read and my conversations with their manager Colin gave me all the confidence. From the first email I received, through the months leading up to the wedding after we booked, he was always so professional, informative, and organized. He truly made everything stress-free (which any bride greatly appreciates). At our reception, we were blown away by the musicians talent, song choices, and ability to just make everyone want to get up and dance. Two months later I still have guests talking about how impressive they were and have friends asking for information so they can book them for their wedding. To anyone considering a band, look no further. Book these guys and you will not be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Elizabeth F

We received so many compliments on how great the band was. They even agreed, at the last second, to let us continue the party for an additional hour (with payment of course, but we really appreciated the flexibility). Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Stephen G

I could not have asked for a better band! They played at our wedding on 9/16 in Philadelphia and were AMAZING. I had seen them at a wedding showcase earlier in the year, and to be honest their actually performance was SO much better! I could not have asked for a better evening;... Read More I wish we could have a wedding all over again just to have them perform. Everyone was up and dancing all night!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Kathleen T

This is a very reasonable priced band. We went to see them play and immediately booked with them the following week. They are very popular around the DC metro area so I would recommend booking well in advance (we booked 11 months out). We selected Cory, Tim, and Tracy, rounding... Read More out a band of 8. Tim was in charge of coordinating our contract/wedding. He wasn't very responsive at times but eventually did get around to answering. We also contracted Tim as one of the singers but he wasn't actually there the day of...weird. Instead some other gentleman was there. It was fine because this guy was good too. There was an awkward transition between the bride and groom introduction and the first dance, leaving the bride and groom to stand there waiting for the first dance to begin. I would have liked a better transition there. That being said, the band was good and I would recommend using them if you want a band on a budget.

2017-10-17T11:34:53 Response from the vendor

Hey Kathleen! Thank you for your review! We had a great time at your event and are glad you enjoyed the music! I'm very sorry for any lag in response time during your planning process-- we always appreciate feedback so we can improve and better... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Kristin F

We knew there were a few things we wanted to spend money on for our wedding - food, booze and entertainment. We both have loved weddings with live bands and the Bachelor Boys did not disappoint! Plus they were available and incredibly affordable, which made it an even better... Read More experience! I found them on the wedding websites as servicing the Pittsburgh area and then went to see them in a performance showcase at a local bar - also got to hang out with some of the band members between their performances which was cool! Andrew, the organizer, was great to work with and had a few phone calls with my husband and I in the very few months before our wedding (we planned in 4 months). The day of was pretty seamless - we did a 5 piece with a male and female vocalist and it was perfect for the venue and wedding size (Armstrong Farms - a barn, ~100 people) ... we picked our wedding song from their list about a week before the wedding haha but it was so lovely to have a live song! And they did a fantastic job - I even found out later that our wedding was the first one for the female vocalist so I have to give her props because she was amazing and I would never have known. (And I feel terrible because I forgot everyone's name but I have an excuse okay!) Friends and family are STILL talking about our fantastic wedding band - thanks BBB!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Erika P

I only wish there were more stars! Hands-down, I would recommend the Bachelor Boys to anyone. They performed for our ceremony and our guests couldn't stop dancing. They knew how to read the crowd and keep everyone energized. They even stuck to our requested genre of music but... Read More did a better job covering it than if we had given them a list. Could not be happier.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Lauren H

We are still receiving compliments from guests on how fantastic this band was! We worked with Tim to formulate a timeline and song choices. He was extremely easygoing and took special requests for our ceremony processional/recessional, first dance and parent dances. We trusted... Read More in Tim and the band to create a setlist based off our favorite genres and eras. Special shout-out to guitarist Matt for the most amazing rendition of our first dance song... it was better than the original! Our wedding was at Silver Swan Bayside and guests could be found either dancing in the glass pavilion by the band, or relaxing on the grass lawn's Adirondack chairs soaking in the tunes. If you're looking for a fun, talented wedding band that can play just about anything, book these guys!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Ashley V

This band was absolutely amazing! Really great people who went above and beyond at our wedding going into the crowd and really getting the party going. We actually lost power for about 15 minutes and instead of taking a break the band switched to an acoustic version of Shout!... Read More Who does that?! We HIGHLY recommend this band and hope we get to see them again at our friends' weddings!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Caitlin W

They were amazing! Literally got dozens of compliments, the dance floor seemed to never empty, and they did such a great job treading a virtually impossible line (my wedding was composed of lindy dancers, blues dancers, ballroom dancers, and those who only dance with alcohol--... Read More they hit the perfect collection of music!) The ONLY half-complaint I could give them, was the fact that the singers didn't seem warmed up when they did our first dance song (the first number of the night)-- there was some crackle in their voices, and they goofed the lyrics twice. No one seemed to notice but me though, and I could not imagine going with someone else now that the wedding is done. WHAT A NIGHT! My feet are still dancing :D

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Rachel K

Absolutely AMAZING. Hiring the Bachelor Boys Band to play at our wedding reception was by far one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day. I had the pleasure of working with Tim, who really made the entire process easy from start to finish. He was extremely... Read More professional and helpful. He made sure we had all the songs picked out that we needed and he helped us to put together a timeline of events for the reception. Their performance absolutely blew us away. I can't tell you how many people came up to me at the wedding and asked me they were and where I found such an awesome band. Actual quote from my father in-law the next day “The singer had an amazing voice. I didn't know it was possible for anyone to add anything else to Shout!”. The band absolutely made the night and created the perfect atmosphere our celebration. I would hire them again in a heartbeat for any other events in the future.

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Dana B

If you are looking for a band to keep your guests on the dancefloor all night, LOOK NO FURTHER!! Our guests were complimenting us days after our wedding saying how awesome our band was & how we found them. We had the Bachelor Boys play for our ceremony, continuing with music... Read More during our cocktail hour, and rocked our reception!!! Amber was a fantastic contact person from the time we booked the band till the final days leading up to the wedding. These guys are the real deal & we had so much fun at our wedding because they kept the crowd hopping! Thank you Bachelor Boys! You guys are AWESOME!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Tara C

Booking the Bachelor Boys was the easiest decision we made throughout the entire wedding planning process. We had seen them perform multiple times while my sister was planning her wedding. They did an absolutely amazing job for their wedding so when it came time to plan ours,... Read More the decision was already made! We worked with Andrew who made the entire process seamless. He called two weeks before the wedding to run through every detail and even made sure he had pronunciation right for each of our bridal party members. Andrew manages the entire flow of your reception from introducing the party, prompting speeches and toasts, down to planning the perfect amount of dancing & down time for the party. The band learned our First Dance song and Father Daughter song which they performed beautifully. Both songs sounded even better than I could have imagined. They crafted the perfect playlist from just a few simple questions of what we like and don't like. One month later, our guests are still talking about the how great the band was. It's the first thing we hear from them! You cannot go wrong with this group!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Mareah Z

5+ stars!!! You cannot go wrong with this band! Our dance floor was packed the entire night (among a not normal dancing crowd at that). From the initial booking to the wedding day, they were very planned, coordinated, and communicative. I cannot speak higher praise for this... Read More band. Incredible!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Kiely F

We had the best time at our wedding dancing the night away! The Bachelor Boys Band was a fantastic choice and our guests could not stop telling us how amazing the music was! They were a pleasure to work with and I can't wait to attend another wedding where they are playing! I... Read More would definitely recommend them!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Nikki S

I was referred to The Bachelor Boys band by another friend who used them for her wedding. I had over 15 recommendations and several quotes at the time I made my decision. They were affordable and from their website and videos, plus my friends recommendation, seemed very... Read More talented. I was slightly nervous since they were less money but decided to book anyway! I am NOT disappointed with that decision. From the moment I requested more information all the way to the wedding day, The Bachelor Boys band, answered all of my questions in a very timely manner. On the wedding day, they showed up early and were able to set up/find everything they need with minimal assistance from my coordinator and the venue. The band members were very talented and had the dance floor packed all night! I would definitely hire them ALL over again!!