Back Country Imagery

Washington, as well other traveling states, and Elopements

Capturing those RAW & Special Moments

Driving down old dirt roads, dancing through a pasture of wildflowers, hiking into the deep dark forest, and snuggling on the beach at sunset. This is what Back Country Imagery is all about. I am Meg McGee a Lifestyle and wedding Photographer out of Washington State. I specialize in outdoor lifestyle portraits as well as local & destination weddings weddings, in or outside of the US. I love the outdoors,good music, traveling, and finding new adventurous locations for each session. I am not afraid to get dirty, or even walk through a spider web for the perfect picture. The Best way to describe me would be silly, easy going, and a tad sarcastic. I have a love for fitness as well as food. I'll get up at sunrise and workout with you, yet ill enjoy a burger and beer with you late

Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Seattle, WA Washington, as well other traveling states, and Elopements (785) 477-6791

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Kara C

Meg did an awesome job. The photos and her costumer service is great. Working with her was easy.

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Morgan W

May 27th, 2017 was one of the biggest moments of my life and thanks to Meg at Back Country Imagery, I will never forget a single detail! I was so impressed with her ability to create such beautiful images by simply suggesting we be as natural and candid as we can. Meg is always... Read More easy to reach and has helped me in numerous ways starting from perfecting my engagement shoot, then helping me schedule a timeline for the day of the wedding all the way up to the day she photograhed our big day!! She's so full of life and knows exactly how to bring you out of your shell and maybe even out of your comfort zone to allow you to let your natural beauty take over!! I love her, and would suggest her a thousand times over!!❤️

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Kelli B

We met Meg back in 2015. She did an attraction shoot and then this year she did our wedding. I've never felt more relaxed and happy in front of a camera. Meg is such an amazing photographer and made the shoots so much fun. At our wedding, she was so creative with her shots and... Read More ensured everything we asked for was done. When we got our photos back, it was like I was reliving my wedding all over again. She took so many candid photos I did not expect, and all the photos were so beautiful. She captured everything beyond our expectations. Photos are so important because they are remnants of memories that we can look back on and cherish. So happy With everything, I cannot thank her enough.

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Jacqueline H

First of all, I highly recommend Meg to capture your engagement and wedding photos. We will be forever customers for any sort of future photography we may need. If you read nothing else of this review, that's fine. Just know that you should book Meg. Meg did our engagement... Read More and wedding photos. We aren't the most outgoing couple in front of the camera in any way. We aren't used to looking longingly into each other's eyes without laughing and we don't take much seriously. We didn't have anything in mind AT ALL when it came to engagement photos- no location, no outfit ideas, no time of the day etc. Meg took care of all of that and then some. She offered ideas for props, poses, and even outfit combinations when we asked because we were so so SO lost. She did this without being pushy or irritated with us and all of us had FUN. We genuinely laughed our butts off every second we spent getting our pictures taken with Meg and when it came down to the non-posed shots, she was no b/s and got to business. She got ALL of the candid and posed shots we wanted for the wedding. ALL. AND we got our photos back in less than three weeks. Her photography speaks for itself! Anyone can see that she has an amazing eye. Every one's words after seeing our pictures always began with "Your photographer is AMAZING" and then "WHERE did you find her?" She's a wonderfully talented woman who truly loves what she does. I highly recommend Back Country Imagery to capture the first day of your forever!

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Tia M

Meg is the absolute perfect photographer to work with! She's outgoing, friendly, knows what she is doing, and her photos turn out AMAZING! I highly recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Madie P

Best experience I have ever had with a photographer! Not only do I trust the fact that she captured our special day perfectly, she is a person I want to stay in touch with as a friend! She is so personable and FUN! I can't wait to have babies, so I can call her to capture... Read More those special moments of our life! We love meg!

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 Megan W

Cannot speak higher of Meg and Back Country Imagery! She was fantastic, got all of the shots we wanted, and kept everything on time with our schedule for the day of our wedding. She's so much fun to work with as well! My husband normally hates getting his picture taken but she... Read More definitely made it more fun for him as well! Shes done our wedding and engagement photos and is also going to take some pictures of our daughter as well and I know they are going to be amazing too! I would most definitely recommend Back Country Imagery to a friend!

Meg McGee