Your vision becomes our mission!

Hello! Best wishes on your upcoming wedding reception. We'd love to sit down with you, either at your venue or at our office, to discuss the details of your event. After our meeting, we will send you an itemized and detailed proposal along with floor plans. Both will be completely customized to fit your specific needs. Please feel free to email us ([email protected]) or call us at (864) 322-9001 to schedule your first appointment. Thank you, François and Team

Cuisine

American, French, Indian, Italian, Latin American, Middle Eastern

Dietary Options

Kosher, Vegetarian

Buffet, Food + Catering

2514 East North Street, Greenville, SC (864) 322-9001

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Leslie M

Bagatelle's food and service surpassed our expectations for our daughter's wedding reception. People are still raving about the Chicken with Asparagus and Hollandaise, the Beef Tenderloin, the Salmon in Puff Pastry and the Mac and Cheese Bar. Our venue was in a remote location... Read More 50 miles outside of Greenville, SC and yet even the mussels and frites appetizers were superb! Francois and Yanory provide the highest level of customer service. I came prepared for a meeting with 14 questions. After question number three I stopped speaking and placed everything in Francois' organized, gracious hands. You will not find better food or personnel than that provided by Bagatelle.

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Leslie M

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Rebecca M

I was very impressed with Bagetelle! They made sure that my guest were happy and they were very sweet people! I will have to find another reason to use them again!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Jenny B

Wow is right. Francois and Yoney are the best to work with. Food was absolutely amazing..our venue was 50 minutes from Greenville, and everything was perfect. Full pig roast for my son's rehearsal, and it was delicious. They also catered the wedding, unbelieveably... Read More delecious. They cooked everything on site. Fried okra and mac and cheese a must! Fritters, mussles, prime rib...cooked to perfection. Thank you for making this special event a memory for the books! You are nuts if you don't book with them...

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Ashley W

So professional. So easy to work with. Food was great. Staff was classy, organized and prompt. I didn't have to worry about anything - which is exactly what any bride wants on her big day.

Reviewed on 4/18/2017

Bagatelle is an excellent catering company to work with. They make sure they can meet your budget and will work off menu to fit any theme you want! They were professional in every e-mail and made sure they had everything they needed from us. Don't be afraid to tell them... Read More exactly what you want and what you do not want. On the day of the wedding, I had so many guests who loved the food. The guests were well taken care of by the waiters who made sure the buffet and dispensers were always filled. I can't say how happy I am that we went with Bagatelle.

Reviewed on 4/18/2017

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Amanda R

Bagatelles was superb!!! We had a short time between deciding on a venue and getting married. Francois and Yanory were wonderful! They were so accomodating to everything we requested, changed, or had questions about. The day of the wedding could not have been more perfect.... Read More They did their part and so much more! Everything was perfectly set up and the food was incredible. Their presentation was spot on and they even helped us with a few odds and ends that we were struggling to finish on our part. I could not have asked for anything better on our perfect day!!! They literally take care of every little detail and I was 11o% impressed and happy. I would recommend them to anyone to cater a special event. They truly make it special! Thank you Bagatelles and the whole crew for everything!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Jessica S

I literally can not thank Francois and his team enough for everything they did to make our special day absolutely perfect! Francois met with us multiple times prior to the big day and went above and beyond what we expected from them! Everything was perfect!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Joanna T

Bagatelle Caterers is more than just a caterer. François and the staff go above and beyond to make sure your wedding day runs smoothly! Everyone kept saying how great the food was- and it was! They definitely know what they are doing at Bagatelle!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Meredith S

Francios goes above and beyond to make your day stress free! Food was wonderful and staff was courteous. Would highly recommend, not only does Francios cater, he is an event planner with years of experience.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Bob K

I hosted a dinner party for my wife's birthday. I cannot say enough good things about Bagatelle! I had enjoyed some Bagatelle food many years ago at an event hosted by the CEO of Michelin and I remembered them. This event was no less wonderful. We had chicken and salmon with... Read More veggies and rice. Every single one of my guests complimented me on the food. The service was also terrific! Not overbearing but just the right touch for a private dinner party.

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Melanie T

I can't say enough good things about Bagatelle! Francois and his team were so amazing and helpful in planning our June 4th wedding. They were very responsive anytime we needed to contact them for information or to make changes prior to the event! The day of our backyard wedding,... Read More the team was efficient and professional. The food was amazing! I definitely recommend the dessert table - it was stunning (and delicious)! We had many compliments from my family and guests. I definitely recommend Bagatelle to anyone for any event!

Reviewed on 11/06/2015 Gloria G

From start to finish, this was a great experience. The service, the communication, the food was as perfect as it could get. I can't think of one thing that was missing. If you want choosing your caterer to be easy, this is the place to go.

Best Caterer by Far

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

Bagatelle Caterers is everything you want, need and so much more. They came highly recommended by both my venue and a friend who had used them for her large Greek wedding. I am so glad I grabbed them up before someone else did. Bagatelle is what I would call an invisisble... Read More caterer. Everything was done perfectly but you never saw it being done. His staff was dressed professionally, and on time. The food was phenomenal and everyone is still telling me how much they loved it. Francois knows his stuff so trust in him to do what he does best. We didn't have a wedding coordinator and I don't think my mom or I would have survived it if it hadn't been for Bagatelle and their attention to detail. He goes out of his way as the caterer to make sure you aren't worrying about anything the day of. Every time something was changed on our proposal, a new proposal was written up and sent to us so nothing was left unattended to. I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 9/14/2015

Excellent working with Francois and the whole team at Bagatelle. I couldn't believe how organised he and everyone were. We had an outdoor bbq with chicken tenders, ribs, mac and cheese, corn, potato salad, and fried okra. The food was fantastic, cooked to perfection, and there... Read More was plenty of it. We were still munching away on chicken well into the night. Overall, extremely professional and capable team - highly recommended. Sarah and Dawn

Reviewed on 8/26/2015

Bagatelle was absolutely amazing! We hosted my parents 40th Wedding Anniversary at the TL Norris Art Gallery in Greenville, SC. The location was superb, but so was the caterer. Bagatelle made the event. The display was gorgeous and the food tasted amazing. We ordered a full... Read More mashed potato bar and the caterer even made potatoes for guests with dairy allergies. The bar had EVERYTHING you could think of. Next, we had a full salad bar and to top everything off, we had a carving station featuring a whole carved turkey, roast beef and ham. Every dip, sauce and topping you can think of came with the carving station. They provided 2 servers who were simply AMAZING! They not only kept drinks flowing, but they sliced, plated and served the cake as well as cleaned everything throughout the evening. They were so accommodating-- at the last minute, we added tables, an additional 10 chairs, table cloths and food for 10 added guests. We originally catered for 50, then 60, 75 showed up and there was enough food to accommodate them as well. This was done with no problem at all. I can't say enough positive things about my Bagatelle experience. From start to finish, they were top notch. They even visited the venue, met with the venue proprietor and created a floor diagram. Seriously a worry free event when you cater with Bagatelle.

Reviewed on 8/24/2015

I just can't say enough about the excellent food, attention to detail, and service this company gave us for my daughter's wedding. They were just incredible, from the time spent planning, to being fine with last minute changes, to thinking of every detail we might need, while... Read More being attentive to our budget. They were fantastic and will use again! Thank you!

Great work by all staff

Reviewed on 7/14/2015

I loved the work that Francois and Yanory put into making my day a fabulous one. Both of them were fast with emails whenever I had any concerns or changes to be made. The staff that they brought with them to the wedding were all nice, well organized and hard working. I did not... Read More have to worry about a single thing on my wedding day which was greatly appreciated. Thank you Bagatelles

Fantastic Service! Food needs improvement

Reviewed on 7/13/2015 Randi F

I am an event planner and have catered for some events as well as wedding receptions, and attended numerous catered events around the U S,, Canada and Mexico. I was in attendance of the Cole-fox wedding on Friday June 26. The service and caterers were excellent, very... Read More friendly and accommodating. a huge thumbs up. The food itself could have been improved upon. Here is a breakdown of what I remember of the menu. Appetizers - helped with wedding party so didn't have a chance to try them Beverages - enjoyed the servers as well as the lemonade and iced tea. Vegetable rolls - no flavor. Fell apart. The sauce provided some flavor but made them fall apart more. Crab cakes - hard, dry, could not tell what it was. I had to ask. Tasted like a frozen item just warmed up. Costco items have more texture and flavor. Shrimp and cocktail sauce - small shrimp. cocktail sauce slipped off of the shrimp (making it impossible to dip the shrimp) Ham rolls - just ok Chicken - didn't try it. Looked dried out. I know there were sauces Vegetables - looked like canned or frozen just warmed up. This was not a meal I would have prepared for others or eaten myself. If budget were an issue, quality would have been first on my list over quantity. An occasion such as my niece's wedding or any wedding should be memorable. Food is an important aspect of any gathering. Friends and family from across the US were in attendance at this wedding. Items on the menu were not memorable. I found out that my sister and niece were not presented with an opportunity to sample the selected items before the wedding to be advised of available options if they did not like the menu items selected. I hope this is used in only a positive manner, to help this company/caterer to improve the quality of their product. Rochelle Dietz Aunt of the bride Washington state

2015-07-14T11:40:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review of your catered wedding by Bagatelle. We would first like to say, we, bagatelle, enjoyed working with you. Hence our disappointment in your response to the quality of the food. We have served this menu to over 1000 guests at... Read Less Read More

Owner has bad attitude and overpriced

Reviewed on 9/22/2014

I saw really good reviews about this place so we had a meeting with Francois. The first time we meet him he was very energetic and had great ideas. Unfortunately, this changed when I started asking questions about the proposal he gave us and he did not like that at all. He asked... Read More me what was the purpose of all these question, which is ridiculous. How can you not ask questions? He wants you agree to everything he puts on paper. Also, when we met with him we specifically told him we wanted china plates instead of plastic and he said there would be no problem, he said he was going to provide them, but when I emailed him to tell him that he did not add that to the proposal he said that he couldn't do it because he can't compete with the venue. Also, because the cost was too high ($4,000) I asked him to change the menu to save some money. I told him to keep the beef tenderloin and replace the salmon and the lamb with chicken and crab cakes as the main entrees. He emailed me back with the new proposal and I noticed that he was charging $26 for each, when on their online menu it specifically says that each is around $14. I asked him why he was charging $26 when the online menu says $14 per person but he never answered my question. The only thing he said was that there was no beef tenderloin in the $14 price range that I was talking about....I have no idea why he said that because I specifically said to keep the beef tenderloin and just replace the other two. Because he did not like us asking questions and wondering why he was charging almost double for those two entrees, he basically told us to find another caterer that will fulfill our requests. Very disappointed.

2014-10-02T15:28:55 Response from the vendor

Sorry to see someone, who never experienced our services or food, leave such a bad review. I would like the opportunity to respond to these topics: The questions, China (Venue), Pricing, Other caterers The questions being asked where not catering questions, and in an email... Read Less Read More

Amazing Company!

Reviewed on 9/02/2014

Bagatelles was by far the best vendor (as well as Pammy the Cake Lady who works in conjunction with them) that we had on our August 9th wedding. Francois and his staff go above and beyond what you would expect. I was blown away! Francois even helped me with my floor plan and... Read More took so much stress away from the things I had been planning. The food was fantastic and the staff really seems to care. They are efficient, kind and the price for the food and the variety we had was outstanding. We got so many compliments on the food and the efficiency of the staff. If you are getting married in Greenville book Bagatelles.

Wonderfull

Reviewed on 6/27/2014

Full service took a lot of pressure off and made it enjoyable. They went out of there way to please and help

Excellent Caterer & Rentals

Reviewed on 6/16/2014 Ashley F

Bagatelle Caterers did a phenomenal job!! Not only was the food fantastic but they provide all of rentals (tables, chairs, tablecloths, etc.) as well. It was a huge relief to have them handle all of that. Francois and Yanory were great at communication about the wedding and... Read More planning. No matter what suggestions I had, they made it happen! As said, the food was wonderful!! Francois was on the ball and I knew I didn't have to worry about ANYTHING and that was worth every penny!

excellent catering experience

Reviewed on 6/10/2014 Collin E

Bagatelle made planning the wedding so easy for me. They even created a timeline of how the ceremony and reception would go. They took care of set up and clean up, and set up the tables and chairs for the guests. The workers were extremely helpful, and the food was affordable... Read More and very delicious!