Let Us Make Your Wedding Magical

Celebrating 16 years of creating happiness. Let our years of experience help make your wedding day magical. Our specialties include custom wedding cakes, sculpted groom's cakes and cookie favors. We also offer miniature sweets. Our signature is mixing flavors in each slice of your wedding cake to create a unique slice of dessert. Our chef and owner will personally meet with you as well as deliver and set up your cakes.

Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100
E1eec2fa 862e 440c a4af 88efcd21e112~rs 100

1025 Nine North Drive, Alpharetta, GA Serving the metro Atlanta area and beyond. (770) 664-9669
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 3/29/2018 Nicole G

Our wedding cake was an absolute dream come true!!! Breathtaking doesn't even begin to describe how beautiful it was. Mark is a cake genius. He not only executed the design that I gave him (which was inspired by several different cakes combined into one), but the flavor options... Read More he provided surpassed our expectations. We went with a delicious vanilla 3 layer cake with a layer of raspberry butter cream and a layer of lemon curd. DROOLING as I think about it. It was light, refreshing, and not terribly sweet. For our grooms cake, he created a traditional round cake with marble and OREO buttercream layers in between topped with chocolate ganache. It was a serious crowd pleaser, with not even a crumb left over. The cake was honestly the focal point of our reception. Our guests were amazed at our giant tower of a creation, covered in sweet little pearl drops of icing and bold cascading flowers. Mark, I can't begin to thank you and the Bakers Man team enough. You brought our dream to life, and we are so thankful.

2018-03-31T08:34:17 Response from the vendor

Nicole, Thank you for your kind words and five star review. It was such a pleasure working with you both to create your dream wedding and groom's cake. We look forward to working with you both again to help celebrate many more happy events.

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 William K

We had planned to go on multiple cake tastings, but Mark at Baker's Man was our first and last--we were blown away by his incredible artistry and the utter deliciousness of his cakes. We settled on a presentation cake (decorated over a styrofoam core) with five different... Read More flavors of sheet cake that would be cut for the guests to choose from, ranging from red velvet to an unbelievably scrumptious white chocolate cake with toasted coconut creme filling. The cakes were incredibly moist and vividly flavored--the guests raved about them. What stole the show, though, was my groom's cake, which was an incredibly realistic (and anatomically correct!) torso of a patient undergoing surgery with the internal organs showing (I'm a transplant surgeon). There were tons of doctors in our wedding, and they (literally) ate it up! It was incredibly fun, and he was able to do it without making it gory. He is a true artist with fondant, and you definitely will not regret trusting him with the cake on your big day!

2017-07-17T14:47:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words and five star review. It was such a pleasure working with you both to create your dream cakes. So glad that all your fellow colleges truly appreciated the art and detailing that went into your groom's cake.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Samantha C

Mark and his staff at Baker's Man Inc. were a dream to work with!! Very professional and communicative staff. Our wedding cake was the thing most talked about thing at our wedding. People are still making comments how wonderful our cake tasted. It looked so elegant with its... Read More lace and pearl applicants and Merlot peoney flower! We are so happy with how everything turned out and so greatful. I would definitely recommend to everyone. We couldn't have been happier with our vendor selection.

2016-10-22T08:16:28 Response from the vendor

Samantha, Thank you for your five star review. We greatly appreciate your kind words that you spoke about. We hope you were able to save the sugar peony flower we made to garnish the top of your cake. Wishing you and your husband Griffin much... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/13/2018 Katie T

We used Baker's Man for both our shower and wedding cakes, and these were phenomenal. The whole process form selecting to ordering to delivery was very easy and stress-free. But most importantly, our cakes looked amazing and tasted even better. Many of our guests were... Read More stunned at how beautiful our wedding and grooms cake looked. Highly recommended.

2018-04-13T11:01:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words and five star review. We truly enjoyed working with you and your husband. I was excited to see your monogram on the dance floor and that we nailed it perfectly for the wedding cake. Also the color that we... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/29/2018 Christen T

Mark is equally brilliant as both the chef and owner. Baker's Man was the only tasting I attended because I was so impressed with the quality, professionalism, and delicious cake! I cancelled the other tastings after meeting Mark. He is extremely knowledgeable on constructing... Read More his creations and will have an honest conversation with you about your dream cake. My dream cake turned out exactly as I had hoped. It was hard to convince my new husband to save the top tier for our first anniversary - he wanted to eat it the day after, as well!

2018-03-31T08:26:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words and five star review. Don't forget we offer the option to recreate your anniversary topper fresh a year from your wedding date. We look forward to working with you both again to help celebrate many more happy events.

Reviewed on 3/28/2018 Janet A

We made the mistake of doing our cake tasting with Mark first because after that any other cake tasting could not compare. He provided so many flavors options that it was hard to decide because they were all delicious. The icing is what sold us. We are not a fan of fondant... Read More and wanted buttercream. The buttercream was so light and airy it was amazing. We loved that Mark incorporated multiple flavors and fillings in each tier of cake. Mark helped us decide on the amount of cake we needed for our wedding. He helped us decide on the design of the bridal and groom’s cake (#mustangtheme). The groom’s cake was a mustang tire and it was detailed all the way down to the actual tread. The cake was so good that my family wanted to take it all home. All the guests raved about both the bridal and the groom’s cake. For the bridal cake we selected white chocolate and raspberry marble layers with key lime and mandarin orange fillings. The groom’s cake chocolate marble with oreo filling.

2018-03-31T08:37:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the five star review and your wonderful descriptive review. So glad that you selected our Swiss vanilla buttercream to ice your cake with. We enjoyed taking your visions and making them into your custom cakes. We enjoyed putting all the flavors together... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Rachel B

Stunningly beautiful wedding cake - absolutely perfect. So delish as well - self proclaimed "cake snobs" commented how delicious is was!

2017-12-13T13:40:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your five star review and kind words.

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Talia O

You can't go wrong with Mark! He made our dream cake. From start to finish, he was absolutely amazing. He helped us come up with a beautiful design as well as flavors!! It was absolutely gorgeous and tasted delicious! It was more beautiful than I imagined. We were so lucky to... Read More have Mark work with us and help make our day special.

2017-11-14T17:35:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your five star review and kind words. It was such a pleasure working with you and your husband to help create your dream wedding cake. We look forward to helping you both celebrate many more happy events in the future.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017

If you are looking for someone to turn your dream cake into a reality, look No further. Baker’s Man Inc are the absolute best. I search and search and searched for someone to make the perfect wedding cake for my Wife and I; each time I thought I found someone I ended up at a... Read More dead end. Talking to Mark and describing what my vision was for my cake was the most fun. Seem like he took his self out of Baker mode and inserted himself into my head to see exactly what I wanted. He gave his recommendations and I trusted him completely if he needed to change something. The final outcome was nowhere near what I pictured. He exceeded my expectations. My wife expectations. My wedding party expectations and my guest. I will always use Mark and his crew for any specialty cake I need. He responded to emails almost instantly or in a timely matter. He worked hard considering we were deployed and very limited to things stateside. The level of professionalism was absolutely remarkable.

2017-10-23T06:49:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words and five star review. So happy that my passion shows both in the customer service I offer as well as the end product that you and your wife received. We look forward to working with you both in the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Hannah H

I had the pleasure of working with Mark from Baker’s Man Inc. for my October 2017 wedding. Mark is definitely an established expert in his field and I would encourage everyone to look his way for their big day! He offers a wide variety of fillings, frostings, flavors, and... Read More designs. Mark had a lovely lookbook for us to gain ideas and was also very receptive to the photo examples we brought with us to our tasting. On the day of our wedding, Mark delivered us the most delicious, and stunning cake, we ever could have imagined. I had a number of people tell me it was the best cake they have ever eaten! I look forward to our anniversary cake that's he's providing for no additional charge. We couldn't have asked for a better experience designing our cake and working through the process with Mark. Thank you, Baker’s Man!

2017-10-23T06:51:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words and five star review. It was such a pleasure working with you and your husband. The complimentary anniversary topper was included the night of the wedding. We do offer the option to purchase it fresh a year from your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Jennifer C

If you are looking for a cake that looks AND tastes amazing---look no further!!!! As soon as I tried Mark's cake at the tasting there was absolutely no question that we would be hiring Baker's Man Inc. for our wedding. His cakes are absolutely delicious AND he makes the most... Read More incredible designs I have ever seen (Food Network worthy). He can literally make ANY vision come to life. We had a 'naked' cake for our wedding and it was one of the most talked about features of the night. I think I gained 5lbs just eating the leftovers--I couldn't stop!! 10 stars for Baker's Man!!

2017-10-23T06:52:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words about our services as well as your five star review. We had such a great time creating your rustic naked wedding cake. We loved how you and your husband personalized the location by hanging your own painted picture behind... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Taylor S

Mark did an amazing job with our wedding! He was great at communicating and did a fantastic job with our cake. I had a cake I really loved and he did it perfectly. The cake was delicious!!! Everyone loved it! I went in thinking we were going to get a traditional raspberry... Read Moreauyfcbefvrafaxtfuutwwtrufxwrzdburayxxw filling, but we fell in love with the strawberry marmalade filling! It was amazing! After saying yes to that, he combined two samples together, a key lime filling and the strawberry marmalade filling and WOW. It was perfection! So each slice of cake went: buttercream frosting on the outside, white cake, key lime filling, strawberry marble cake, strawberry marmalade filling, white cake. It was the best tasting cake ever. It sounds a little different and kind of like it should be in different cake layers, but the flavors just made it perfect, so trust me, sample those together! Thank you Mark! <3 Taylor and Stephen

2017-10-23T06:53:07 Response from the vendor

Taylor and Stephen, thank you for your five star review and kind words. So glad that my suggestion of mixing flavors in one slice was well received. We look forward to working with you both again in the future.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Ellen L

Mark's cakes were delicious, and he was so easy to work with! The tasting was very organized, and he was able to give me a vision of what I wanted. I wasnt sure exactly what I was looking for but mark made it very easy to choose. I left with confidence that the cake would be... Read More great. Unfortunately I don't have a picture yet but my wedding cake was absolutely gorgeous. I highly suggest Baker's Man! Even the name is catchy.

2017-10-03T08:42:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words and five star review. So nice to hear that it shows that I love what I do. I can thank my wife for the catchy name. We look forward to working with you and your husband again to help... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Jade D

Mark went above and beyond, we wanted a lot of flavor in our cake and thats exactly what we got. I brought in 2 Pinterest pictures of marble and gold and he made both happen. Lots of compliments on the cake and the key lime and raspberry flavors that complimented the vanilla.

2017-09-26T06:41:12 Response from the vendor

It was such a pleasure working with you to create your vision for your wedding day. I was so impressed how the cake design played off your venue when we delivered and set it up. Thank you for your five star review and kind words... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Patricia P

The cake for my daughter's wedding was beautiful and, more importantly, delicious! The groom's cake was an exact replica of the Ole Miss mascot colonel Reb. It was perfect and also delicious! Choose Baker's Man for your event and you will not regret it!

2017-09-26T06:42:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your five star review and sharing your experience as the Mother of the Bride. We truly enjoyed creating your daughter and son in law's wedding and custom Ole Miss groom's cake. Looking forward to working with your family again.

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Alex A

Mark exceeded all expectations. The groom's cake he made of my Land Rover Defender was absolutely perfect. The only sad part was when they took it away to cut it into pieces (although the guests loved eating it).

2017-06-13T07:41:17 Response from the vendor

It was a pleasure working with you both to create your wedding and groom's cake. Loved seeing your reaction when you walked into the room for the first time. Looking forward to working with you again to help celebrate many more happy events.

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Lauren M

Mark did such an amazing job on our wedding cake and grooms cake! The grooms cake was a 3D airplane and it was absolute perfection- the detail and everything about the cake was top notch! Both of the cakes not only looked great, but they were also delicious! Mark also created a... Read More beautiful wedding cake topper for us with sugar flowers. I already have it in a dome on top of our mantel!!!! We will definitely recommend Mark to everyone we know, and my husband and I look forward to working with Mark again! Thank you again for being a part of our day and for making it so special!!!

2017-06-13T07:42:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words and five star review. We truly enjoyed creating your custom wedding and groom's cake. Happy that your wedding planner referred us to you. We look forward to working with you again to help create many more happy memories.

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Kaitlynn K

Mark is the man to go to if you want an out-of-this world wedding cake or groom's cake! Mark created not only one, but two stunning cakes for our wedding. The groom's cake was an incredible Gulfstream G650 airplane! Mark doesn't just create a cartoon airplane on top of a sheet... Read More cake like other bakers we had looked at. Mark really won my groom over when he created a 3-D to scale model of this private jet with a custom paint job, tail decal, and tail number. This cake was the talk of our reception. He also created a beautiful 4-tiered cake that stood several feet tall for our wedding cake. It has hand decorated with beautiful gold dots and hand-made sugar flowers. Mark saw the pictures that I brought and understood my vision. He worked to create a wedding cake that was similar to the pictures, but still uniquely ours. He was so easy to work with, and made our consultation so enjoyable! He helped us choose the best combinations of his amazing cakes, he was upfront and flexible with our budget, and he was easy to communicate with during the planning process. I would highly recommend anyone in the Atlanta area using Baker's Man as your wedding cake vendor if you want a cake that will not only be delicious, but will also be a piece of art at your reception.

2017-06-13T07:44:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words and five star review. We enjoyed creating your custom wedding cake. The gold accent and sugar flowers really popped in your reception space. Glad that your fiance enjoyed seeing his plane created as cake. We were happy that your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Mollie R

Mark is such a nice guy and he made my dream wedding cake! It was absolutely beautiful and incredibly delicious!! I would recommend him to everyone!! :o)

2017-06-13T07:44:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your five star review and kind words.

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Jason T

Mark and his team did an outstanding job on my grooms cake. It was a Millennium Falcon cake to go along with our Star Wars themed wedding. I was blown away at the detail and quality of the cake. He said I looked like a kid coming down the stairs for Christmas and seeing the tree... Read More full of presents! haha. I could not stop smiling. The cake surpassed all expectations I had and more. The guests were blown away and could not stop talking about it. I would definitely recommend Baker's Man Inc. to anyone who wants to be wowed by their cake!

2017-11-14T17:36:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your five star review and selecting us to create your custom Star Wars grooms cake. It was such a pleasure seeing your reaction for the first time when we delivered it. I look forward to working with you again.

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Lauren D

Mark and his staff are cake design masters! Just look at his Facebook page of past designs. He was able to take ideas from several different cakes and turn it into a beautiful masterpiece for our wedding day. We received so many compliments on the unique cake flavor (lemon pound... Read More cake with white chocolate buttercream icing on the outside layers with a layer of marbleized strawberry pound cake with a layer of key lime meringue inside) and the beautiful design. Delivery, correspondence, and execution were easy and perfect. I will definitely be using Bakers Man Inc in the future for specialty cakes.

2017-06-13T07:46:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your five star reviews. We love mixing flavors to create a unique and memorable slice of dessert. Looking forward to working with you again in the future.

Reviewed on 3/25/2017

Absolutely Phenomenal!!! From the detailed decorations to the multiple delicious complimentary flavors of each layer of cake, it's hard to put into words how PERFECT our Wedding cake and Groom's cake turned out! These cakes were more than we could have ever imagined! Mark and... Read More Becky were able to bring my ideas to life each layer at a time and added the "Bakers Man" touch to make each of our cakes over the top! Driving 8.5 hours all the way to Louisiana to be a part of our wedding day was above and beyond my expectations as a lifelong friend of Mark and Becky. As Baker's Man first employee 15 years ago, I asked him when I get married one day I would love for you to create my wedding cake, and WOW he sure did create show stoppers for all of us to talk about for a lifetime! And our personalized logo sugar cookies, for our favors, melted in your mouth and were a great hit and compliment to the wonderful treats at our wedding! Thank you Baker's Man for contributing to our Wedding Day and making it so special and unique!!

2017-07-17T14:49:35 Response from the vendor

So glad that you asked us to share in yours and your husband's wedding day. Nine hours has been the furthest we have driven with a cake. It is so rare that we get to experience the wedding as a guest. It was a lot... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Julie C

Mark did an awesome job! The cake was delicious and exactly what my daughter envisioned for her wedding. We had many compliments from our guests. I will continue to refer anyone I know needing a baker to Mark!

2016-11-29T07:28:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words about our work. It was a pleasure working with you and your daughter. We enjoyed creating her dream wedding cake.

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Allison R

Mark at Baker's Man did a PHENOMENAL job with our cakes. Our rehearsal dinner at the College Football Hall of Fame needed some awesome football cakes, and Mark and team delivered. There was a UGA helmet, an Alabama helmet and a full size field cake with the Bentley University... Read More logo in the middle (where the groom played in college)! The helmets looked so real, people questioned if they were cakes. Beyond the look, they were delicious. We just needed more guests to help us eat it all! We definitely recommend using Baker's Man no matter the occasion. Thanks, Mark! - Mike and Allison Rymsha

2016-11-10T09:58:32 Response from the vendor

Mike and Allison, thank you for selecting us to share in your wedding weekend. I was very touched that you selected us with out even meeting or tasting our cakes prior just based on reviews and images from our website. It was a pleasure working... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Michael M

Mark was awesome! The details to my cake were amazing! He had to let some elements dry, and delivered it right to the venue before our wedding. He is very easy to work with and won't disappoint! WHat a great experience.

2016-11-29T07:30:17 Response from the vendor

We truly enjoyed working with you to create your custom party boat cake. https://www.facebook.com/bakersmaninc/photos/a.10154709167644525.1073742077.219732564524/10154709173339525/?type=3&theater

Mark Brickman

Since the age of 13 I knew that I wanted to be a Pastry Chef. I attended Johnson & Wales University graduating with an AOS in Pastry Arts (Summa Cum Laude) and a Bachelors in Food Service Management (Magna Cum Laude). Working in a high end bakery in Westchester County New York as well as hotels , The Peabody (Memphis), The Ritz- Carlton (St. Louis and Buckhead) and The Grand Hyatt (Buckhead) has given me a lot of experience that I am able to apply to my business. As the chef and owner, I am very hands on with my business including meeting with my clients and delivering our cakes.