Let Us Make Your Wedding Magical

We create our edible art using only the finest quality ingredients. Our specialties include wedding and theme cakes along with miniature pastries and cookie favors. Let us help you create a one-of-a-kind wedding day creation that will leave a lasting impression on your guests.

Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

Bow2010

1025 Nine North Drive, Alpharetta, GA (770) 664-9669
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 William K

We had planned to go on multiple cake tastings, but Mark at Baker's Man was our first and last--we were blown away by his incredible artistry and the utter deliciousness of his cakes. We settled on a presentation cake (decorated over a styrofoam core) with five different... Read More flavors of sheet cake that would be cut for the guests to choose from, ranging from red velvet to an unbelievably scrumptious white chocolate cake with toasted coconut creme filling. The cakes were incredibly moist and vividly flavored--the guests raved about them. What stole the show, though, was my groom's cake, which was an incredibly realistic (and anatomically correct!) torso of a patient undergoing surgery with the internal organs showing (I'm a transplant surgeon). There were tons of doctors in our wedding, and they (literally) ate it up! It was incredibly fun, and he was able to do it without making it gory. He is a true artist with fondant, and you definitely will not regret trusting him with the cake on your big day!

2017-07-17T14:47:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words and five star review. It was such a pleasure working with you both to create your dream cakes. So glad that all your fellow colleges truly appreciated the art and detailing that went into your groom's cake.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Samantha C

Mark and his staff at Baker's Man Inc. were a dream to work with!! Very professional and communicative staff. Our wedding cake was the thing most talked about thing at our wedding. People are still making comments how wonderful our cake tasted. It looked so elegant with its... Read More lace and pearl applicants and Merlot peoney flower! We are so happy with how everything turned out and so greatful. I would definitely recommend to everyone. We couldn't have been happier with our vendor selection.

2016-10-22T08:16:28 Response from the vendor

Samantha, Thank you for your five star review. We greatly appreciate your kind words that you spoke about. We hope you were able to save the sugar peony flower we made to garnish the top of your cake. Wishing you and your husband Griffin much... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Alex A

Mark exceeded all expectations. The groom's cake he made of my Land Rover Defender was absolutely perfect. The only sad part was when they took it away to cut it into pieces (although the guests loved eating it).

2017-06-13T07:41:17 Response from the vendor

It was a pleasure working with you both to create your wedding and groom's cake. Loved seeing your reaction when you walked into the room for the first time. Looking forward to working with you again to help celebrate many more happy events.

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Lauren M

Mark did such an amazing job on our wedding cake and grooms cake! The grooms cake was a 3D airplane and it was absolute perfection- the detail and everything about the cake was top notch! Both of the cakes not only looked great, but they were also delicious! Mark also created a... Read More beautiful wedding cake topper for us with sugar flowers. I already have it in a dome on top of our mantel!!!! We will definitely recommend Mark to everyone we know, and my husband and I look forward to working with Mark again! Thank you again for being a part of our day and for making it so special!!!

2017-06-13T07:42:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words and five star review. We truly enjoyed creating your custom wedding and groom's cake. Happy that your wedding planner referred us to you. We look forward to working with you again to help create many more happy memories.

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Kaitlynn K

Mark is the man to go to if you want an out-of-this world wedding cake or groom's cake! Mark created not only one, but two stunning cakes for our wedding. The groom's cake was an incredible Gulfstream G650 airplane! Mark doesn't just create a cartoon airplane on top of a sheet... Read More cake like other bakers we had looked at. Mark really won my groom over when he created a 3-D to scale model of this private jet with a custom paint job, tail decal, and tail number. This cake was the talk of our reception. He also created a beautiful 4-tiered cake that stood several feet tall for our wedding cake. It has hand decorated with beautiful gold dots and hand-made sugar flowers. Mark saw the pictures that I brought and understood my vision. He worked to create a wedding cake that was similar to the pictures, but still uniquely ours. He was so easy to work with, and made our consultation so enjoyable! He helped us choose the best combinations of his amazing cakes, he was upfront and flexible with our budget, and he was easy to communicate with during the planning process. I would highly recommend anyone in the Atlanta area using Baker's Man as your wedding cake vendor if you want a cake that will not only be delicious, but will also be a piece of art at your reception.

2017-06-13T07:44:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words and five star review. We enjoyed creating your custom wedding cake. The gold accent and sugar flowers really popped in your reception space. Glad that your fiance enjoyed seeing his plane created as cake. We were happy that your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Mollie R

Mark is such a nice guy and he made my dream wedding cake! It was absolutely beautiful and incredibly delicious!! I would recommend him to everyone!! :o)

2017-06-13T07:44:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your five star review and kind words.

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Jason T

Mark and his team did an outstanding job on my grooms cake. It was a Millennium Falcon cake to go along with our Star Wars themed wedding. I was blown away at the detail and quality of the cake. He said I looked like a kid coming down the stairs for Christmas and seeing the tree... Read More full of presents! haha. I could not stop smiling. The cake surpassed all expectations I had and more. The guests were blown away and could not stop talking about it. I would definitely recommend Baker's Man Inc. to anyone who wants to be wowed by their cake!

2017-06-13T07:45:15 Response from the vendor

It was such a pleasure working with you to create your custom groom's cake. Loved seeing your reaction when you saw us setting it up. We look forward to working with you and your wife again to help celebrate many more happy events.

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Jason T

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Lauren D

Mark and his staff are cake design masters! Just look at his Facebook page of past designs. He was able to take ideas from several different cakes and turn it into a beautiful masterpiece for our wedding day. We received so many compliments on the unique cake flavor (lemon pound... Read More cake with white chocolate buttercream icing on the outside layers with a layer of marbleized strawberry pound cake with a layer of key lime meringue inside) and the beautiful design. Delivery, correspondence, and execution were easy and perfect. I will definitely be using Bakers Man Inc in the future for specialty cakes.

2017-06-13T07:46:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your five star reviews. We love mixing flavors to create a unique and memorable slice of dessert. Looking forward to working with you again in the future.

Reviewed on 3/25/2017

Absolutely Phenomenal!!! From the detailed decorations to the multiple delicious complimentary flavors of each layer of cake, it's hard to put into words how PERFECT our Wedding cake and Groom's cake turned out! These cakes were more than we could have ever imagined! Mark and... Read More Becky were able to bring my ideas to life each layer at a time and added the "Bakers Man" touch to make each of our cakes over the top! Driving 8.5 hours all the way to Louisiana to be a part of our wedding day was above and beyond my expectations as a lifelong friend of Mark and Becky. As Baker's Man first employee 15 years ago, I asked him when I get married one day I would love for you to create my wedding cake, and WOW he sure did create show stoppers for all of us to talk about for a lifetime! And our personalized logo sugar cookies, for our favors, melted in your mouth and were a great hit and compliment to the wonderful treats at our wedding! Thank you Baker's Man for contributing to our Wedding Day and making it so special and unique!!

2017-07-17T14:49:35 Response from the vendor

So glad that you asked us to share in yours and your husband's wedding day. Nine hours has been the furthest we have driven with a cake. It is so rare that we get to experience the wedding as a guest. It was a lot... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Julie C

Mark did an awesome job! The cake was delicious and exactly what my daughter envisioned for her wedding. We had many compliments from our guests. I will continue to refer anyone I know needing a baker to Mark!

2016-11-29T07:28:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words about our work. It was a pleasure working with you and your daughter. We enjoyed creating her dream wedding cake.

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Allison R

Mark at Baker's Man did a PHENOMENAL job with our cakes. Our rehearsal dinner at the College Football Hall of Fame needed some awesome football cakes, and Mark and team delivered. There was a UGA helmet, an Alabama helmet and a full size field cake with the Bentley University... Read More logo in the middle (where the groom played in college)! The helmets looked so real, people questioned if they were cakes. Beyond the look, they were delicious. We just needed more guests to help us eat it all! We definitely recommend using Baker's Man no matter the occasion. Thanks, Mark! - Mike and Allison Rymsha

2016-11-10T09:58:32 Response from the vendor

Mike and Allison, thank you for selecting us to share in your wedding weekend. I was very touched that you selected us with out even meeting or tasting our cakes prior just based on reviews and images from our website. It was a pleasure working... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Michael M

Mark was awesome! The details to my cake were amazing! He had to let some elements dry, and delivered it right to the venue before our wedding. He is very easy to work with and won't disappoint! WHat a great experience.

2016-11-29T07:30:17 Response from the vendor

We truly enjoyed working with you to create your custom party boat cake. https://www.facebook.com/bakersmaninc/photos/a.10154709167644525.1073742077.219732564524/10154709173339525/?type=3&theater

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Sara E

Mark and his team are true artists! I'd seen his amazing cake at a wedding I photographed years ago so when I got engaged, there was no question who we wanted to make our cake. We asked him to use our invitation in the design of the cake and he delivered. Not only was the cake... Read More beautiful, and matched our invitation beautifully but it was so delicious! All our guests told us it was the best tasting wedding cake they've ever had. We recently celebrated our 8th anniversary, and my husband surprised me by contacting Mark to recreate the top tier of our cake to celebrate. The cake looked and tasted exactly the same! I am so impressed that not only did Mark save all the details of our cake, like flavors of the layers and icing, be he also had saved our invitation so the design on the sides of the cake matched exactly. Mark is an artist, a professional and truly honors the couples he works with. Thank you, Mark!

2016-10-22T08:09:12 Response from the vendor

Sara, thank you for your kind words and five star review. One of the best compliments you can ask for is when a couple continues using your services after the wedding. We look forward to working with you and Nick again to help celebrate many... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Tricia N

Mark and his team were so amazing to work with. They were very professional and so friendly. The cake selections and options were endless. Our guests loved our cake and couldn't say enough good things about it. We are so excited to use Bakers Man again for our anniversary... Read More and other holidays and occasions. We highly recommend Bakers Man and know that you will be impressed!

2016-10-19T14:45:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you Tricia for your kind words and five star review.

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Rebecca S

Mark did an excellent job. Our cake was breath taking & it tasted wonderful! It was the highlight of our wedding & it looked good smashed on my face! I highly recommend the Bakers Man! It is worth every penny! Thank you so much!

2016-10-19T13:18:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your five star review. We are so pleased that you and your husband enjoyed our cake. We look forward to working with you both again.

Reviewed on 7/27/2016

Our wedding cake was absolutely stunning to admire and EVERYONE loved the delightful taste as well. Mark did a great job and he understood our needs / wants perfectly. We will be back for future celebrations.

2016-10-19T13:19:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words and five star review. So happy that I was able to share in your special day. We look forward to working with you and your husband to help many more happy events.

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Caroline l

I used The Baker's Man for my wedding on June 4th and they did such an incredible job. My cake was beautiful and I am so happy I chose them. The cake was delicious and all of my guests couldn't stop talking about how delicious it tasted. The staff was very professional and they... Read More were very easy to work with. Thank you, Baker's Man for making my wedding unforgettable!!!

2016-07-06T07:46:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words and five star review. I am happy that your guests enjoyed the flavors that we put together to make your wedding cake unique like a slice of dessert. We are looking forward to working with you and your husband... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Rachel P

Mark and his team is amazing. Mark met with us, listened to our requests, came up with creative solutions and had an amazing selection of flavors to choose from! Once we picked the cake and icing, he made the design part fun. I actually created a design that he incorporated... Read More to perfection on our wedding day. And the cake was awesome! Everyone loved it and wanted more :) He also worked with me behind the scenes to create our grooms cake that was awesome and delicious as well. He even accommodated out six wedding guests that we gluten free with an amazing flourless chocolate cake. So good! Mark and his team are beyond professional, nice, fun, and artists. I definitely recommend!!

2016-07-06T07:48:08 Response from the vendor

It was a pleasure working with you and your event/design planner to help create your dream wedding cake. Little touches like the surprise groom's cake and the gluten free cake for your guests are just little touches we love to do. Wishing you and your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/28/2016

I would recommend Baker's Man Inc. to anybody! They made the most perfect wedding cake, and it tasted amazing! My husband is not a fan of cake, and even he loved this cake! Thank you so much for turning my vision into reality!

2016-07-06T07:48:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your five star review. So happy that we were able to share in your wedding day and even convert your husband to the cake side.

Reviewed on 12/21/2015

The Baker's Man created our wedding and groom's cake. Both cakes were designed to perfection and tasted outstanding! Countless guests approached us that night and the following day about how much they enjoyed the cakes, wanting to know the name of the baker for their own events.... Read More Mark was professional and executed everything we asked for and designed during our cake tasting. He was also great about keeping the groom's cake a secret, careful about corresponding with only my email for discussions regarding the groom's cake. He personally delivers each of his creations because he is a perfectionist and wants to ensure a safe delivery of the cakes without blemish or incident. At our gift opening with family the day following our wedding, we served leftover cake, sandwiches, and other trays of food for lunch. Our guests bee-lined directly to the leftover cake, dessert first when it's best!

2015-12-22T07:03:48 Response from the vendor

It was a pleasure working with you and your husband. Thank you for selecting us to be a part of your wedding day. So happy that your husband enjoyed his surprise groom's cake. We look forward to helping you both share in many more happy... Read Less Read More

Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 12/08/2015 Lindsay C

We LOVED our cakes and so did our guests!! They were beautiful and nothing beats the flavor a and moisture of Mark's cakes! And when we got back from our honeymoon they were still amazing! His level of customer service is also great! We loved working with him!

2015-12-09T07:06:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words and five star review. I am very happy that it shows that I love what I do. Truly enjoyed working with you and your husband creating your wedding cake. Looking forward to sharing in many more happy events with... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/01/2015 Anna Z

was great to work with! Very flexible and definitely understood our vision! Our wedding cake was beautiful and was DELICIOUS! We got compliments about how moist and fresh it was! We also got a grooms men cake and it was Atlanta braves theme! It was perfect! Everyone loved them!... Read More Bakers man was very affordable! Would work with mark again anytime!!

2015-12-02T09:43:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and your husband to create you dream wedding and groom's cake.

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

I have purchased three birthday cakes in the last three years from other pastry chefs with big reputations, and they failed me horribly. The cakes weren't pleasant looking and tasted horrible. So I decided to try something new this year for my boyfriend's birthday. I found... Read More Mark on a Google search, I didn't know of him or his reputation. I contacted him and told him my cake horror stories. He was easy to talk too. I worried a little, but in the end Mark made my boyfriend the PERFECT cake. It was everything I wanted, plus. The cake was amazing. Everyone's face lit up when the cake came out. Mark and his wife are the best! I will never trust anyone to make my cakes but Baker's Man Inc. Thank you so much.

2015-12-02T09:45:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words. I am happy that we made such a great first impression over the phone. We enjoyed creating your custom birthday cake. Looking forward to working with you again.

Reviewed on 10/03/2015 Jacqueline M

Mark with Baker's Man was absolutely fabulous!! He took our visions for our cakes and created a piece of artwork that we never could have imagined. Working with Mark was extremely stress free, as he makes sure everything is done in a very timely matter and on a very professional... Read More level. Our cakes were so beautiful we wish we could have preserved them! Mark delivered the cakes personally, which allowed us to stay relaxed and know the cake piece would be perfect. We will definitely be using Baker's Man for any other celebrations we may have in the future. Absolutely 5 stars!!!

2015-12-02T09:46:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your five star review. It was a pleasure working with you and your husband. Please don't forget that you can order your topper fresh if you want to. We will always have your wedding cake information on file.