Let Us Make Your Wedding Magical

We create our edible art using only the finest quality ingredients. Our specialties include wedding and theme cakes along with miniature pastries and cookie favors. Let us help you create a one-of-a-kind wedding day creation that will leave a lasting impression on your guests.

Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

Bow2010

1025 Nine North Drive, Alpharetta, GA (770) 664-9669
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Samantha C

Mark and his staff at Baker's Man Inc. were a dream to work with!! Very professional and communicative staff. Our wedding cake was the thing most talked about thing at our wedding. People are still making comments how wonderful our cake tasted. It looked so elegant with its... Read More lace and pearl applicants and Merlot peoney flower! We are so happy with how everything turned out and so greatful. I would definitely recommend to everyone. We couldn't have been happier with our vendor selection.

2016-10-22T08:16:28 Response from the vendor

Samantha, Thank you for your five star review. We greatly appreciate your kind words that you spoke about. We hope you were able to save the sugar peony flower we made to garnish the top of your cake. Wishing you and your husband Griffin much... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/25/2017

Absolutely Phenomenal!!! From the detailed decorations to the multiple delicious complimentary flavors of each layer of cake, it's hard to put into words how PERFECT our Wedding cake and Groom's cake turned out! These cakes were more than we could have ever imagined! Mark and... Read More Becky were able to bring my ideas to life each layer at a time and added the "Bakers Man" touch to make each of our cakes over the top! Driving 8.5 hours all the way to Louisiana to be a part of our wedding day was above and beyond my expectations as a lifelong friend of Mark and Becky. As Baker's Man first employee 15 years ago, I asked him when I get married one day I would love for you to create my wedding cake, and WOW he sure did create show stoppers for all of us to talk about for a lifetime! And our personalized logo sugar cookies, for our favors, melted in your mouth and were a great hit and compliment to the wonderful treats at our wedding! Thank you Baker's Man for contributing to our Wedding Day and making it so special and unique!!

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Julie C

Mark did an awesome job! The cake was delicious and exactly what my daughter envisioned for her wedding. We had many compliments from our guests. I will continue to refer anyone I know needing a baker to Mark!

2016-11-29T07:28:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words about our work. It was a pleasure working with you and your daughter. We enjoyed creating her dream wedding cake.

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Allison R

Mark at Baker's Man did a PHENOMENAL job with our cakes. Our rehearsal dinner at the College Football Hall of Fame needed some awesome football cakes, and Mark and team delivered. There was a UGA helmet, an Alabama helmet and a full size field cake with the Bentley University... Read More logo in the middle (where the groom played in college)! The helmets looked so real, people questioned if they were cakes. Beyond the look, they were delicious. We just needed more guests to help us eat it all! We definitely recommend using Baker's Man no matter the occasion. Thanks, Mark! - Mike and Allison Rymsha

2016-11-10T09:58:32 Response from the vendor

Mike and Allison, thank you for selecting us to share in your wedding weekend. I was very touched that you selected us with out even meeting or tasting our cakes prior just based on reviews and images from our website. It was a pleasure working... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Michael M

Mark was awesome! The details to my cake were amazing! He had to let some elements dry, and delivered it right to the venue before our wedding. He is very easy to work with and won't disappoint! WHat a great experience.

2016-11-29T07:30:17 Response from the vendor

We truly enjoyed working with you to create your custom party boat cake. https://www.facebook.com/bakersmaninc/photos/a.10154709167644525.1073742077.219732564524/10154709173339525/?type=3&theater

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Sara E

Mark and his team are true artists! I'd seen his amazing cake at a wedding I photographed years ago so when I got engaged, there was no question who we wanted to make our cake. We asked him to use our invitation in the design of the cake and he delivered. Not only was the cake... Read More beautiful, and matched our invitation beautifully but it was so delicious! All our guests told us it was the best tasting wedding cake they've ever had. We recently celebrated our 8th anniversary, and my husband surprised me by contacting Mark to recreate the top tier of our cake to celebrate. The cake looked and tasted exactly the same! I am so impressed that not only did Mark save all the details of our cake, like flavors of the layers and icing, be he also had saved our invitation so the design on the sides of the cake matched exactly. Mark is an artist, a professional and truly honors the couples he works with. Thank you, Mark!

2016-10-22T08:09:12 Response from the vendor

Sara, thank you for your kind words and five star review. One of the best compliments you can ask for is when a couple continues using your services after the wedding. We look forward to working with you and Nick again to help celebrate many... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Tricia N

Mark and his team were so amazing to work with. They were very professional and so friendly. The cake selections and options were endless. Our guests loved our cake and couldn't say enough good things about it. We are so excited to use Bakers Man again for our anniversary... Read More and other holidays and occasions. We highly recommend Bakers Man and know that you will be impressed!

2016-10-19T14:45:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you Tricia for your kind words and five star review.

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Rebecca S

Mark did an excellent job. Our cake was breath taking & it tasted wonderful! It was the highlight of our wedding & it looked good smashed on my face! I highly recommend the Bakers Man! It is worth every penny! Thank you so much!

2016-10-19T13:18:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your five star review. We are so pleased that you and your husband enjoyed our cake. We look forward to working with you both again.

Reviewed on 7/27/2016

Our wedding cake was absolutely stunning to admire and EVERYONE loved the delightful taste as well. Mark did a great job and he understood our needs / wants perfectly. We will be back for future celebrations.

2016-10-19T13:19:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words and five star review. So happy that I was able to share in your special day. We look forward to working with you and your husband to help many more happy events.

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Caroline l

I used The Baker's Man for my wedding on June 4th and they did such an incredible job. My cake was beautiful and I am so happy I chose them. The cake was delicious and all of my guests couldn't stop talking about how delicious it tasted. The staff was very professional and they... Read More were very easy to work with. Thank you, Baker's Man for making my wedding unforgettable!!!

2016-07-06T07:46:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words and five star review. I am happy that your guests enjoyed the flavors that we put together to make your wedding cake unique like a slice of dessert. We are looking forward to working with you and your husband... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Rachel P

Mark and his team is amazing. Mark met with us, listened to our requests, came up with creative solutions and had an amazing selection of flavors to choose from! Once we picked the cake and icing, he made the design part fun. I actually created a design that he incorporated... Read More to perfection on our wedding day. And the cake was awesome! Everyone loved it and wanted more :) He also worked with me behind the scenes to create our grooms cake that was awesome and delicious as well. He even accommodated out six wedding guests that we gluten free with an amazing flourless chocolate cake. So good! Mark and his team are beyond professional, nice, fun, and artists. I definitely recommend!!

2016-07-06T07:48:08 Response from the vendor

It was a pleasure working with you and your event/design planner to help create your dream wedding cake. Little touches like the surprise groom's cake and the gluten free cake for your guests are just little touches we love to do. Wishing you and your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/28/2016

I would recommend Baker's Man Inc. to anybody! They made the most perfect wedding cake, and it tasted amazing! My husband is not a fan of cake, and even he loved this cake! Thank you so much for turning my vision into reality!

2016-07-06T07:48:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your five star review. So happy that we were able to share in your wedding day and even convert your husband to the cake side.

Reviewed on 12/21/2015

The Baker's Man created our wedding and groom's cake. Both cakes were designed to perfection and tasted outstanding! Countless guests approached us that night and the following day about how much they enjoyed the cakes, wanting to know the name of the baker for their own events.... Read More Mark was professional and executed everything we asked for and designed during our cake tasting. He was also great about keeping the groom's cake a secret, careful about corresponding with only my email for discussions regarding the groom's cake. He personally delivers each of his creations because he is a perfectionist and wants to ensure a safe delivery of the cakes without blemish or incident. At our gift opening with family the day following our wedding, we served leftover cake, sandwiches, and other trays of food for lunch. Our guests bee-lined directly to the leftover cake, dessert first when it's best!

2015-12-22T07:03:48 Response from the vendor

It was a pleasure working with you and your husband. Thank you for selecting us to be a part of your wedding day. So happy that your husband enjoyed his surprise groom's cake. We look forward to helping you both share in many more happy... Read Less Read More

Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 12/08/2015 Lindsay C

We LOVED our cakes and so did our guests!! They were beautiful and nothing beats the flavor a and moisture of Mark's cakes! And when we got back from our honeymoon they were still amazing! His level of customer service is also great! We loved working with him!

2015-12-09T07:06:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words and five star review. I am very happy that it shows that I love what I do. Truly enjoyed working with you and your husband creating your wedding cake. Looking forward to sharing in many more happy events with... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/01/2015 Anna Z

was great to work with! Very flexible and definitely understood our vision! Our wedding cake was beautiful and was DELICIOUS! We got compliments about how moist and fresh it was! We also got a grooms men cake and it was Atlanta braves theme! It was perfect! Everyone loved them!... Read More Bakers man was very affordable! Would work with mark again anytime!!

2015-12-02T09:43:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and your husband to create you dream wedding and groom's cake.

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

I have purchased three birthday cakes in the last three years from other pastry chefs with big reputations, and they failed me horribly. The cakes weren't pleasant looking and tasted horrible. So I decided to try something new this year for my boyfriend's birthday. I found... Read More Mark on a Google search, I didn't know of him or his reputation. I contacted him and told him my cake horror stories. He was easy to talk too. I worried a little, but in the end Mark made my boyfriend the PERFECT cake. It was everything I wanted, plus. The cake was amazing. Everyone's face lit up when the cake came out. Mark and his wife are the best! I will never trust anyone to make my cakes but Baker's Man Inc. Thank you so much.

2015-12-02T09:45:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words. I am happy that we made such a great first impression over the phone. We enjoyed creating your custom birthday cake. Looking forward to working with you again.

Reviewed on 10/03/2015 Jacqueline M

Mark with Baker's Man was absolutely fabulous!! He took our visions for our cakes and created a piece of artwork that we never could have imagined. Working with Mark was extremely stress free, as he makes sure everything is done in a very timely matter and on a very professional... Read More level. Our cakes were so beautiful we wish we could have preserved them! Mark delivered the cakes personally, which allowed us to stay relaxed and know the cake piece would be perfect. We will definitely be using Baker's Man for any other celebrations we may have in the future. Absolutely 5 stars!!!

2015-12-02T09:46:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your five star review. It was a pleasure working with you and your husband. Please don't forget that you can order your topper fresh if you want to. We will always have your wedding cake information on file.

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Alissa W

If I could give more stars I would! We had the best experience with Mark and his staff from beginning to end! I had a very specific idea in mind of what I wanted my cake to look like. Unfortunately it was well outside my budget. Mark was able to create something so close to my... Read More vision inside my budget. It was delicious and so beautiful! I even ordered cookies to put inside the gift bags for our out of town guest! They were shaped like the state of Georgia in my colors with "Welcome to Georgia!" Their attention to detail is mind blowing! I would absolutely recommend them and use them again! We are going to order our cake again for our one year anniversary and I have started counting down the days! YUM! Thank you Mark!!

2015-12-02T09:47:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words. We are happy that you and your husband enjoyed the wedding cake. We enjoy creating our custom Welcome to Georgia cookies as well, glad they made a great impression.

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Alissa W

If I could give more stars I would! From our first meeting to the delivery of the cake, both my now husband and I have been impressed. Mark is highly qualified to make your day special. I had a specific idea in mind for what I wanted the cake to look like from the beginning. I... Read More of course wanted the most expensive thing possible. Mark helped us get the look I wanted without breaking my budget. We also ordered cookies from them for our gift bags. They turned out beautifully. I could not have asked for more. My husband and I can't wait to eat the cake topper. We won't be able to last a year without eating it so we will be ordering another cake from them on our one year anniversary!! Thank you to make and his staff for making the perfect cake for me!

Reviewed on 9/10/2015

Mark was fantastic to work with and I'm so glad I chose him to create my wedding cake. The cake was elegant, beautiful and and more importantly delicious. I would highly recommend Baker's Man Inc.

2015-12-02T09:47:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your five star review. It was a pleasure working with you and your husband to create your dream wedding cake.

Reviewed on 9/02/2015 Kristin L

This was hands down the best cake I have ever tasted and it was absolutely stunning! I didn't know that wedding cake could taste so delicious and look so beautiful! Baker's Man Inc. listened to my wants and created a cake that was an absolute show stopper! I love how we mixed... Read More flavors together and the different layers of the cake were different flavor mixtures to create a cake that would please everyone! The cake was elegant and classy just like I wanted and matched the theme of the wedding perfectly! I will say the cake stole the show ;) This day was the best day of my life and it wouldn't have been possible if it wasn't for Baker's Man Inc. creating the perfect cake! I highly recommend Baker's Man Inc. for wedding cakes or cakes for any occasion!

2015-12-02T09:48:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words and five star review. Ultimately the wedding cake is taking your vision and making it a reality. Glad we were able to share in yours and your husband's wedding day.

Reviewed on 9/02/2015 Ashley A

Mark did an excellent job with our wedding & groomsman cake. They both were beautiful and delicious! He was an absolute professional during our one on one cake tasting and consultation. We will be using him and Baker's Man for all of our future cakes!

2015-12-02T09:49:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your five star review. We look forward to working with you and your husband again in the future to help celebrate another happy event.

Great Gluten Free Cake!

Reviewed on 8/26/2015 Sara E

I am allergic to gluten, so finding a wedding cake I could eat was a challenge. Baker's Man makes a fantastic flour-less chocolate cake. He made us 2 cakes so that our guests could have regular cake. Both cakes were beautiful and delicious. The shop is very organized and easy... Read More to work with.

2015-12-02T09:49:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing your experience. We enjoyed creating your gluten free wedding cake. Looking forward to working with you again.

Reviewed on 6/22/2015

I highly recommend Mark Brickman of the Bakers Man! The cake was beautiful, and absolutely delicious! We had a reception for 70 in our home after a destination wedding. Mark was so easy to work with, providing samples and creating a reasonably priced cake for a smaller group.... Read More Try the mocha filling! Everyone raved about it! I can't tell you how many guests asked who made the cake and wouldn't leave without Mark's contact information!

2015-12-02T09:50:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your five star review. We enjoyed sharing in yours and your husband's reception.

Reviewed on 6/01/2015

I want to post the email I sent Mark the day after our wedding because thats the best review I can give. So I think that cake is your best work. I was so impressed and many of the guests were surprised when we told them it was a cake. In fact we asked one of the relatives if... Read More she saw the Indiana Jones cake and she said I didn't just the brides. We then told her that the grooms cake was right next to the brides and we showed her a picture and she yelled "That was a Cake?" I feel like thats the best compliment you could get. The cake was the big hit of the night so thank you for what you made us. It was perfect and like I said I think its your best work that I have seen. I am so glad that you came thru. We will be back for sure. Go to Bakers Man Inc. You won't be disappointed

2015-12-02T09:51:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words and five star review. One of our favorite groom's cakes we created this year. Looking forward to working with you both again in the future.