Balboa Inn

• Valet Parking

• Wheelchair Accessible

$$

Style

Banquet/Reception Hall, Hotel/Resort, Inn/B&B, Mansion/Historic Site, Restaurant

106 Main St, Newport Beach, CA

Amazing Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 9/15/2014 Katie M

My husband and I were married here on August 30, 2014. I cannot say enough good things about this venue!! We had our walk-thru with Stephanie back in January and dealt with her from start to finish. She got back to me promptly every time I emailed her and was great each correspondence. As the time got closer she really understood what I wanted and delivered. We got there on Friday afternoon with a lot of our family members in tow and I booked the honeymoon suite for the night before so we could get ready in the room all day with no stress, I HIGHLY recommend doing that. The rehearsal dinner was great, Stephanie knows how to handle a group of people, that's for sure! The day of the wedding Stephanie was there calm and amazing. She went from helping my mom steam my dress, to setting up the ceremony/reception, and wrangling some of our wedding party who had some other plans of their own. Walking into the reception was awesome, I feel like she read my mind and everything looked EXACTLY how I imagined. The wedding was so fun and I have received nothing but compliments. Don't let the parking situation scare you if that's what is holding you back. We just stressed to our guests that they need to make time for parking, and not just an extra 30 minutes. I can gladly say that we were missing only 1-2 people for the ceremony! Book the Balboa Inn!

Historical Beachside Treasure

Reviewed on 8/06/2014

My husband and I looked at 22 previous locations before we found the Balboa Inn. Let me tell you we were exhausted, but once we walked the premises of their historic building, we fell in love with the location! Balboa Inn has everything; a block away from the ferry to the island, an amazing Ocean view, the boardwalk and a great staff! Our wedding coordinator, Stephanie was involved in every detail of our wedding. She was extremely helpfull and was %100 committed to making everything as perfect as it could be for our wedding day. She made us feel like we were the only wedding and any future engaged couples will be lucky to have her as their coordinator!

reception

Reviewed on 3/26/2013 sheena a

no parking

Looked Good but Some Problems

Reviewed on 5/11/2012 Heather K

Everyone was very nice up until the day of. I had a little over 100 guests and this seemed to overwhelm the staff. The coordinator was rushing me and stressing me out. The coordinator also left before we even did the cake cutting and if one of my friends didn't step in to help my wedding would not have gone well. Some of my guests couldn't see during the reception because of the wall placement and apparently one of the lights was out in the back so it was dark at one of my tables. Also they will let random people into your wedding because they keep the bar open to everyone. The valet was charging people more money than was agreed upon and they even lost the keys to my friend's car. The room we got to get ready in was very small, but the honeymoon suite we got after the wedding was nice. The ceremony went well. Everyone liked the food and decorations were done well.

TO Balboa Inn